The Small Black Velvet Dress

Story Info
He likes your boots.
855 words
3.5
19.3k
1
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kypris
kypris
1 Followers

I finally hear your car parking on the alley. I had this planned for few days...You ring at the door and I open for you smiling. I see you are a bit surprised to see my outfit, but you smile as you take me in your arms to kiss me.

"Sexy boots baby!" you immediately say. I smile and take another look at my new black high heeled boots. I'm wearing a small velvet black dress. You run your hands over it caressing my body and I lean once again to kiss your lips.

When we sit down to eat I remember I forgot to bring some things. I come back from the kitchen with everything I needed and on the way to my seat I drop a fork. So clumsy...I lean to pick it up aware that you are watching me attentively enough to notice I'm not wearing any lingerie. By the look on your face you already lost your appetite...the one for food anyway...but I take my seat and ask how your day went. I see you find it hard to focus but I go on with my little role play. Few minutes later you abandon your food and ask me to stand up. You wrap your arms tight around me and start kissing my neck.

"I want you baby...right here on this table..." you moan into my ear.

I kiss you gently and make you sit back on your chair sitting in your lap. I'm teasing your earlobes with my teeth while I reach for your tie. I kiss your lower lip then I tie up your hands behind your back, with your own tie. I rip off the buttons of your shirt and run my red long nails over your chest, rubbing your nipples occasionally. Then I go for your belt and your pants. I step back and look at your naked body. You are quiet. All you do is smile. I'm playing with your belt and try to find something useful to do with it. I come closer and slap your thighs with it then I sit again in your lap and grab your cock. I start stroking and squeezing it. You do seem to enjoy it a lot. But I stop, stand up and turn around. I lean as much as I can rest my hands on your knees and order you to lick me. I immediately feel your tongue flicking my clit...licking it up and down. I push myself back more forcing my clit deeper in your mouth. I feel your mouth around it sucking hard and I moan. I'm getting very wet soon as you are tasting and lapping my juices. Your full tongue is invading and exploring my pussy and I love it.

I stand up and lift my dress and uncover my breasts. I rub my boot against your cock and balls. You are getting harder and harder. I take it in my hand and rub your shaft over my boot for a while then sit in your lap stroking you.

I slide your cock between my legs and start using it for my own pleasure, rubbing my clit with it. Harder...and faster...squeezing it in my hand...but always stopping in time. I see drops of sweat on your neck and I lick them off slowly, then I kiss you deep. I then sit on my knees and take your cock in my mouth and suck it hard till it's all in my mouth. My fingers wrap around your balls and squeeze hard. I hear you gasping and moaning loud and I stop once again.

I look devilishly in your eyes and make your shaft slide in me...slow...inch by inch, then take it all in me as I start riding you...My arms are wrapped around your neck and I pull you closer so you can suck my nipples. It feels so good to have you so hard deep inside me. But...again I stop just in time. I reach for your belt and slap your hard cock...just as hard to drive you crazy. I'm back on my knees licking your wet cock clean and sucking your balls.

I finally hear what I wanted:

"Please make me cum, baby! Please make me cum in you!"

But I ignore it for a while and go on with my licking. I want it as bad as you do but not yet. I come back to your lips to kiss you and make you taste our mixed juices from your cock.

I rub my clit once again with your shaft and make it slide inside my wet pussy. I wrap myself around you and ride you as hard as I can.

"Cum inside me, baby..." I moan in your ear.

I squeeze you hard inside me till I feel your hot seed filling me up. I bite your shoulder hard when I feel myself reaching a long orgasm, but I keep squeezing your cock in me till there's no more...

When we're done I caress your face and place a quick kiss on your lips, whispering in your ear:

"Good boy!"

kypris
kypris
1 Followers