The Smart Suit

Story Info
Agent Geani's new smart suit gets hacked...
1.6k words
4.18
25k
22
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled as she pulled the new smart suit out of the closet. She had designed it using new technology and even had WIFI in its belt to help assist with electronics. Agent Geani walked into her room and stood naked as she slipped the suit on over her long legs. She hit a button and it sealed around her and around every curve of her body. She put the boots on and stood there as she liked the new suit. She was going to use it tonight on the mission she had been handed, it was not tested fully but she knew it would pass.

She left and headed out to the old factory where her target was. She stood outside her car looking at the old building as the wind blew around her. She holstered her gun and locked the car as she ran to the door and crept inside.

She crept down the hall and listened for any noises. She came to a crossing and stopped as she heard a noise that sounded like a war movie. She looked and saw light down at the end. The agent turned and headed towards the door. She came to the open door and looked in as he had his back to her and was playing a video game. She pulled her gun out and looked around making sure she was clear of guards. She entered the room quietly as he continued playing his game. She was close to him and aiming as the belt on her suit beeped. She looked down as the green light went red and he spun around smiling at her. He had hacked her suits system!

Agent Geani struggled to move as he hit pause on the controller he made to outsmart her suit. She was stuck in place as he laughed at her trying to wiggle out of the predicament she was in. He stood up and put the controller down as he stood so close she could smell his breath, smelled like candy. He kissed her red lips as his hand grabbed her firm tit and squeezed. Her eyes widened as he French kissed her and groped her d cups.

"Don't try to fight it Agent Geani, I have been waiting for this. I knew I would be your target and I know the company who produced your new smart suits. So a phone call is all it took and I had your plans. I built the controller to hack it instantly and turn you into my own personal video game babe." He said as he walked around her skinny body, big tits and nice ass. "Damn you are sexy." He said grabbing a handful of her nice ass.

"You can't do this to me! I am a government agent!" She said as he reached down the front and rubbed her crotch.

"Really? I can't? I think I can!" He said rubbing her pussy harder as she looked around in horror as she felt herself grow moist thinks to him rubbing. "I control your suit now and soon you! Watch this!" He said as he made the suit split and reveal her shaved pussy.

He fingered her tight body as she struggled to stop him! He had her wet now as his finger violated her! Agent Geani was in trouble as he got her off! He laughed as he felt her warm juices running down his fingers. He kissed her neck and nibbled on her ear as he had three fingers now inside her.

"I have won Geani, accept it and let this happen" He said smiling as he finger fucked her faster.

"NO! I won't accept it and you have not won anything!" She said trying to figure a way out of the situation.

He pulled his fingers out and laughed as he walked to his chair and sat down looking at her as he picked up the controller.

"It is time to show you I have won then." He said as he aimed the controller at the sexy agent.

He made her put the gun to her head as he watched her face. She stood with her own gun to her temple as tears ran down her cheeks. He smiled as he made her finger slowly pull the trigger. She closed her eyes as he stopped her and made the gun fall out of her hand. She looked as he sat there with a hard on. He wasn't going to make her commit suicide; he was going to have fun with her!

"I am not going to kill you, well, not yet anyway. I have a better idea." He said as she looked at him.

"What are you going to do to me?" She asked as he made her stand straight up and still.

"I control you now. See, you have messed up a lot of things for me over the years and well, I want payback. I am going to do what most of your enemies want to do to you." He smiled at her in the evilest way.

"No please, stop, I will never mess things up again!" She said as she felt her suit move and looked to see her tits exposed! "No! Stop this! They said it was not able to happen to my suit!" She said as he laughed.

He made her walk to him and he motor boated and sucked her d cups. He squeezed them as he sucked the hard nipples and teased her firm tits. He then had her get on her knees in front of him as she reached up and pulled out his cock. Her eyes widened in disbelief as her hand slid up and down his dick, she was giving him a hand job as he laid back letting her.

"Feels good Geani." He said "Did you know this has a hood?" He said as it went up and covered her head. "It too will work in my favor." He smiled as he used it to bring her red lips to his cock. "Suck it!" He said as the hood forced her down on his cock! "That is a good agent!"

She moved up and down as she was getting forced to suck his dick! She was getting used as a sex toy by the controller! She couldn't fight as she went up and down on his dick. She heard him groan as he was enjoying her pretty mouth. He made her pick up speed and depth, she gagged a few times as he made her go faster and faster as he worked up to the explosion. After a little bit, her eyes widened as he pumped his jizz into her mouth and made her go down and hold it as she swallowed his cum! He looked at her as she stood up and she starred at him, tears running down her face as cum dripped off her chin.

"Don't cry yet, this is just the start!" He said spinning her around as he made her sit backwards on him and she felt him slide into her wet body!

Her pussy let it slide easily into her body. She smiled as it felt good and her lips were already lubed and ready. Her suit was hacked but her body betrayed her mind as it was overtaken by lust. She hadn't had sex in a while and this was feeling good to her, even though it was being forced upon her! She began going up and down as he held her hips. Her tits bounced as she rode his large dick! Geani was giving in as her cum flowed again!

"Damn baby! Ride it!" He said as he felt her get wetter.

"You...are... such...uh oh...a...monster!!" She said in between panting and getting banged good. "Oh no...oh my! Oh yes!" She said getting off again!

"Oh yeah! Ride it Geani!" He said as he felt himself getting close to popping his wad off.

The suit made her go faster and rougher! Both moaned and groaned as they were about to get off together! Finally, it happened! Both got off at the same time. He gripped her tits as her pussy lips clinched around his cock! He filled her tight body up as she took it. She stopped and sat there as her pussy lips quivered around his cock. She was stood up and spun back around, then back on her knees as he smiled and pointed.

"Clean my dick." He said as she was forced to suck his cock clean.

Tears ran down her cheeks as she felt humiliated and violated. She tasted the mixture of cum and felt his cock get stiffer, she knew what was about to happen. It spewed and she swallowed it. At the last minute, her face was pulled up and off the cock as the last shot of cum sprayed her in the face soaking it.

"I think our time is done now." He said standing up and zipping up his belt. "This is a reset button, have fun." He said pushing it as he left her on her knees.

"No, stop! You can't just leave me here!" She yelled as the reset began to happen "What the hell?"

She felt the suit tighten around her body. She felt it intrude inside her wet pussy, the suit was now doing her! She sat getting banged by her own creation. She felt the suit ram up her tight ass and do it! She cried as she got suit pounded in the old factory alone. He sent out a message for rescue, he was hoping to nail another sexy agent across the factory as he watched the suit bang Geani good! She was left in the room as her smart suit finished the job.