The Smelling of Evelyn’s Arsehole

Story Info
Club members examine the anuses of their friends wives.
2.2k words
4.15
89.9k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Evelyn entered the hallway of the unassuming council house semi, just down the street opposite from her house. By contrast, hers was a large five bedroom detached neo-Georgian affair - as befitted the wife of a well paid solicitor. At the urging of her husband, they had both joined the group a few weeks earlier. The rules were simple. Each member couple could attend for two sessions, initially as an observer, without having to actually participate in any of the events. If you came for a third time, then the host for the evening was free to propose your wife, or anyone else's for that matter, for inspection there and then. The husband in question would then be asked to give his consent and then return home. His wife meanwhile would be subjected to a most humiliating and degrading examination of her private parts, whilst the rest of the group remained fully dressed and sat comfortably in their armchairs. Wives and husbands could attend either singly or together as they preferred, and all the ladies were at equal liberty to inspect their girlfriends.

In front of the whole room, any women could be ordered to pull down her pants and climb onto a specially constructed 'viewing platform'. This would then be wheeled into position in front of each member of the group in turn. The subject would then crouch down on the platform, knees apart, bottom in the air, and allow each member to inspect her anus or vagina or both. No exceptions. There was no possible reason which could excuse any lady member from this examination - not even a dirty bottom or the wrong time of the month.

It was Evelyn's fourth appearance at the club and the owner of the house, Mark Jones, had just announced: "I call on our new member, Evelyn, stunning wife of our good neighbour Clive Wilkins to show us her assets this evening! Unfortunately, by rule, Clive will not be allowed to remain at tonight's meeting but, as he is required to do, he has already signed this consent form which gives each and every member of the EWAC Club (Examine my Wife's Arsehole and Cunt) permission to take a good look at Evelyn's private parts. Thank you so much Clive. Evelyn, if you would be so kind." He ushered her towards the foreboding platform and Clive got up and left the room. He was acutely aware of the utter humiliation his wife was about to experience.

It was a moment she had been both dreading and looking forward to. The idea of publically exposing herself had long been a fantasy but she had never acted upon it. She now started to regret that moment, a few weeks ago, when she was shared this thought with Clive during a passionate love making session. He said he knew of something which they might both find exciting. He had then told her a little about the club which he knew Mark had started about a year previously. Mark had tried to get Clive on board with his idea right at the beginning - primarily because of his lustful imaginings about his attractive Spanish wife - but Clive had considered it way beyond anything which Evelyn might find appealing. In fact she would probably be downright disgusted if he even mentioned the idea. She had certainly surprised him by her announcement the other night!

Tall, dark, and oozing sexuality, Evelyn Wilkins had a slightly masculine face framed by long dark hair. She had piercing green eyes set beneath luscious broad eyebrows and the faintest hint of facial hair. Her foreign accent and slightly "too good for you" demeanor made it all the more imperative that Mark convince Clive about joining the club. As a sweetener, Mark had even invited Clive to a free session, by himself, to see what went on.

The Club consisted of around ten or so couples all with shared fetish interests in exhibitionism, voyeurism, "butt sniffing" and toilet antics. On his first attendance, Clive had sat wide eyed behind Mark's Jamaican next door neighbor, Mrs Littlejohn, as she had bent over right in front of him and pulled down her lacy white panties. As he stared at her spotty black buttocks, she slowly bent her knees, spread her arse cheeks and thrust her smelly, hairy anus into his unsuspecting face. He had cum instantaneously in his trousers.

It was now Evelyn's turn. She gathered herself and walked calmly over to where Mark was sitting and stood directly in front of him. She was quite slim up top but with broad hips such that when she held her legs together, there was still a very defined gap between her upper thighs which let the day light through. The tightness of her Jeans in her crotch area only served to emphasize the "camel-toe" outline of her cunt lips. He wanted to touch her there and was instantly aroused.

"Now for the treat of your life!" She proclaimed confidently and turned right around. Mark edged forward in his seat and sat mesmerized whilst the beautiful Evelyn unbuttoned her jeans and pulled them down around her ankles. She was wearing a pair of thin black silk panties which contrasted sharply against the whiteness of her smooth upper thighs and full round buttocks. The bulge of her cunt was now plain to see. Her cheeks wobbled slightly as she reached into the waist band of her pants, hooked her thumbs into either side of the elastic, and in one fluid movement dropped her pants into her jeans. He looked down into the gusset of her pants and admired a small, crusty patch of yellowy white which embedded in the material. With her knees now slightly bent, her cheeks parted a fraction and Mark got the first inkling of what lay between Evelyn's exotic buttocks.

He gasped at the sight and looked over at the others. "Wow, just as we thought, it's seriously hairy in there guys!" Mark picked up his camera, which lay on the arm of his chair, and started to snap away at her naked buttocks. Others in the group followed his lead and started to photograph poor Evelyn Wilkins as she stood naked from the waist down, with her pants around her ankles, fully exposed to their gaze. Only Mark could not see it, but the rest of the audience were now focused on the sight of her amazing black bush and hairy navel.

"I am very hairy, yes?" She stated the obvious.

Evelyn took off her shoes, kicked her jeans and pants free and climbed up onto the little padded viewing platform which had been placed at eye level in front of Mark's seat for the purpose. She placed her knees as far apart as she was able, thrust the bare soles of her feet backwards to either side of Mark's head and then sank her face into the soft white cushion beneath. As she did so, her glorious buttocks parted in front of Mark, inches away from his face, and he gasped again at the sight which was being revealed to him. Sprouting from the tip of her arse crack all the way down to the start of her cunt was thick, wiry forest of coarse black pubic hairs. A thin blue string hung out down from between her dangling, hair encused brown labia.

"My God Evelyn, it's so dark hairy in the there I can hardly see anything."

"This feels so utterly embarrassing and degrading."

"That's the whole idea Evelyn. That's what Clive said you wanted. The most intimate secrets of your body are finally going to be revealed to the whole group! Now show me your arsehole you Spanish bitch."

"Here we go then." She obligingly reached back again and with one hand clasped firmly over each buttock, parted her cheeks as wide as she could to reveal the most secret part of her body. Some long strands of pubic hair growing out of her crack became trapped in her grip and as she spread her buttocks, they uncurled and stretched taught.

"Can you see everything OK Mark?"

Mark leaned forward to inspect Evelyn's anus, It was indeed the moment he had been waiting for ever since this stunning women had been introduced into the group a few weeks ago. As the hairs peeled back, her anus was now fully exposed. He could also see the raised pimples of her anal hair follicles as she stretched the long hairs with her fingers. Mark was intoxicated by the vision. He took in every detail of her sweaty, pouting hole. It was very dark in colour, the puckered rim exploding in swirling hues of purple, blue and brown. Odd hairs sprouted from within the deep creases of her sphincter, now spread open for Mark's viewing pleasure. The whole area was coated with a thin film of yellowy slime mixed with traces of ground up toilet tissue. He could even see tiny smears of brown, remnants of shit from Evelyn's last visit to the toilet.

"I know you've been waiting a long time for this Mark. I hope you're not disappointed in what you see. You're the first person, apart from my husband, to ever see me like this."

"You're absolutely everything I was hoping for darling."

"OK Mark, now for the big moment. We're starting the clock. Put your face in there and start smelling it," instructed John. "See how long you can keep your nose pushed into that Spanish arse. The sooner you've done, the sooner the rest of us can have a look in there. The current record is twenty one minutes when Paul here nearly passed out with the stink of Wendy's arsehole." Wendy, a twenty two year old blond sitting directly opposite to Mark, blushed with embarrassment. She remembered that occasion, nearly a month ago, when her fifty year old neighbour Jack had won his turn to inspect and smell her bottom. She had been to the toilet earlier in the day and, at his request, had not wiped herself. Although her turds were quite firm and hard, there was still a fair amount of dried on dirt and slime coating the downy-haired, yellow halo surrounding her anus. He had gone on to win the main prize of the evening.

"As usual, the person who stays in there long enough gets to watch Ev on the toilet for as long as they want."

"I've been saving it up all day guys, so you'll be able to see me anus open up good and wide."

John had made a special modification to his bathroom. Instead of the front of the toilet facing into the room, he had turned his around through 180 degrees so that an observer could sit on the floor behind the occupant and look directly at their arsehole as they bent forward to take a dump. John had now had the pleasure of watching most of the group's female members go to the toilet. When he taken Wendy in there, he had sat staring into her open arsehole for over tweny minutes while her shit oozed out. All the fine blond hairs around her anus had stuck together in the mess. In Mrs Littlejohn's case, he had even been invited to put his finger over her sticky black hole as she pushed out a succession of short fat turds. She had then asked him to wipe her bottom for her.

Evelyn now settled into a comfortable squat, affording Mark the best possible access to her most private regions.

"OK here I go – I may be gone for some time," joked Mark as he moved in closer and inhaled deeply. The pungent odour of Evelyn's hairy arse crack filled his nostrils. It was a heady, fishy smelling mixture of stale sweat and urine all trapped in the matted, oily pubic hairs growing in the deepest depths of her bottom. He pressed his face as far into the crevice as he could, allowing his nose to sink into her slimy hole. He could now smell the shit nestling in the puckered folds of her anus. After six minutes he fell backwards into his seat, gasping for air, The tip of his nose was covered in sticky brown arse slime.

"My God Ev, you're one hairy girl! Work that lovely arsehole in and out a bit for me so can I take some close-up photos. I'll be wanking over these for weeks to come – and I haven't even seen your cunt yet!"

"You weren't in there very long were you? Am I too disgusting and smelly? Whoever wins the smelling contest, I'll let you photograph me taking a shit and changing my Tampon." As she threw out the challenge, she put her left hand between her legs and gave a gentle tug on the hanging blue string. Mark watched in fascination as the great dangling wattle of her crinkly brown labia started to part slightly and the white tail of her soiled tampon appeared. She promptly pushed it back in and then held out her finger for Mark to smell. "Do you want to look in here," she offered.

"Do I ever! Turn around for me babe and show me that big hairy Spanish cunt of yours."