The Smile

Story Info
A night out with new friends leads to a special connection.
1.2k words
3.82
10.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't the first time I'd met her, but it was the night things changed for me.

The first time we'd had dinner together, been naked, had sex. Connecting through a swingers website, it was a couples night. My wife and I, she and her husband. We enjoyed their company, far more than we expected, finding we had a lot in common including mutual friends. They were great fun - my wife and I agreed later we'd love to have them as friends in the 'real world' if it were possible.

And from the moment we met I was attracted to her. A lot. She's blonde and has a tanned complexion, a stunning figure and an augmented chest that's been carefully chosen to look so very natural. This is a seriously good looking lady. Within a couple of hours of our hellos and introductions I was deep inside her, naked between the crisp white sheets of a luxury hotel room. Life was good!

That was almost a month earlier, and while we'd looked forward to seeing them again, there were no huge expectations on our part for this second meet. Dinner would be in a classy restaurant then we planned to move onto an adult club. A second meeting was fairly new for us as it's early in our journey of exploration with other couples. I'd liked her, enjoyed their company, even without having felt any stand-out connections. We've already known some disappointment so I guess on this occasion we were cautious. But it was going to be a fun night and the club excursion added to our anticipation.

Then at some time through this second evening together, something changed.

We found them in the bar, drinks in hand, smartly dressed and both looking glamorous. It was then I noticed her smile for the first time. She'd smiled a lot that first night, I'm sure of that. But this night the smile was infectious. Maybe she'd relaxed, was more open, more vulnerable. Maybe I was more aware of her. Less overwhelmed by all the new things to take in on a first meeting. But it's crystal in my mind - her smile and the way I felt when I met it.

We flirted over dinner, she next to me, my wife next to her husband. Tucked in a booth with a measure of privacy, I reached for her under the table. Stroked her leg until she reached for my hand. The newness of touch and the thrill of a semi public connection. Married but intimate with another. I grew braver, tracing my hand up her thigh, above the hem of her skirt. She parted her legs slightly, encouraging me upward, leaning in to me, our conversation full of innuendo and promise.

Then in that public restaurant, hidden in our intimate corner, I glided my fingers lightly over her, the thin veil of her underwear straining to protect her modesty. Even while she remained fully clothed I could feel she was warm and swollen. Wanting.

And she smiled.

We finished dinner and drove south to the club. It wasn't our first time there but it was theirs. Surrounded by industrial sheds, this place is tacky and cheap. It's website promises an exclusive venue that's lost in the delivery, and call me a snob, but the crowd on this night were not classy, not good looking. Luckily the four of us had each other and we found a spot next to the pool table and relaxed with a drink.

She and I flirted and touched. This was new territory, a public venue where people expected you to be caressing and exploring someone other than your partner. I kissed her neck. She wrapped my arm around her, pressing her back against my growing hardness as we watched our partners playing pool. I wanted her naked and suggested a dip in the downstairs spa while the others finished their game. She quickly agreed, taking me by the hand and leading me away.

Then at the bottom of the stairs she pulled me away from the spa and into a private room. The door closed, and it was just her and I, a bed, and a lava lamp in the corner casting a blue light. She kissed me. I remember that kiss for the hunger, the desire that was obvious in that first intimate connection away from the eyes of our partners. It had been more than 20 years since I experienced a kiss like this.

Like horny teenagers, we gripped each other close, an urgency in our embrace. Then she was just in her underwear, her hands on my zipper. Sitting on the edge of the bed, looking up at me with that goddamn smile! And in that moment I wanted her so badly.

It wasn't the first time we've played with another couple. It wasn't even the first time we'd played with this couple. But I felt desired like I'd never been before. I felt wanted. Hungered for. I witnessed this stunningly gorgeous woman reach out for my cock, take it in her mouth, and give me a look that changed everything.

Please don't be confused - this wasn't love I was feeling. I love my wife. More than anything, I love my wife. Sometimes my feelings for her surprise me with their depth and I know I'll die a very old man with her by my side. She makes me feel desired every day, and after 22 years together the lightest of touch, a passionate kiss, and I'm aroused, firm and willing. But here's something we've learned on this journey of sexual discovery: There's some things we just can't get from our long term partners, and this heady surge of sexual confidence is one of them.

It's not a bad thing. It's just how it is. And maybe couples who are genuinely selfless allow their partner to experience it. Allow them to drink in the secret delights of another person and all that connection brings. Wanting them to experience these pleasures. Knowing that adding this new dimension takes nothing from their own relationship but, surprisingly and wonderfully, enhances it.

For my wife and I at least, the gained confidence in our own sexuality enriches us both and with it, our marriage.

And on this night her skin was smooth and warm. Despite the dim light of that little room, she shone. I was entranced. But before we fully unclothed our partners joined us and we relaxed into a twisting, twining of limbs and naked bodies for the next hour or more. We explored each other again, the four of us tasting intimacy with strangers. It was what a foursome should be. Decadent and indulgent. Sweaty, experimental, sexy fun.

And when my wife and I got home, slightly dizzy in that afterglow of a naked romp, I thought back on her smile. In the bar. At the table. Sitting on the edge of that bed. I thought back on how she made me feel. A raw interest in me. And just me. Not me and my wife. Not me for my money or status or anything else. Just me. Suddenly I was half a foot taller. Ten years younger.

Her wanting me, genuine in her desire. It made me smile.