The Smith Family Endeavors Ch. 02

Story Info
A son gets to know his dad better.
5.9k words
4.25
65.8k
19

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 12/07/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Writer's note: I would like to thank Pro_Ball_Player, a literotica writer, for inspiring me to write my own erotica. I would also like to thank Mistress Penelope and Andrea4328, my editors, for their assistance reviewing my stories for submittal.

This is a story involving a coming of age incestuous relationship between and father and his son. I have chosen the common surname, Smith, to be applied to this family. Any similarities between events in my fictional story and someone's experience in the real world a purely coincidental. Incest is frowned upon in society and is used in this story for fictional purposes only.

Chapter 02

The week after I spent time with Mom at the cabin my family re-grouped at home for a night to do laundry, etc. and get ready for week number two. For the second week I was going to spend time with my dad at the lake. We all had breakfast together the next morning and then headed in separate directions once again.

Dad and I spoke about mundane things on the trip to the lake. I asked if the fishing equipment and boat were ready-to-use (wondering if it would be my first chore to clean up all of that stuff). To my disappointment they weren't ready; I would have to check the fishing line, see if we had gas for the tank and test-fire the outboard motor for the boat. The rest of the drive was spent talking about sports and other such nonsense.

It was about 10 in the morning when we arrived to the lake. An hour later we were unpacked and my boating/ fishing chores were done. After that I decided to take a quick shower and nap before lunch.

When eating lunch, Dad and I started having a conversation that was similar to my conversation with Mom. What were my plans for college? What were my thoughts on finance? He spoke extensively about honesty and how much he loved his family and about how trust was of the utmost importance.

As a way of lightening up the conversation he asked me "Mike, so what did you and your mom do at the lake?"

I really wasn't sure how to answer. I knew what I should say but kept it light. I told him that we had great conversations about (me) growing into adulthood. I also told him that we (Mom and I) became much closer as mother and son. She's a great friend, a mother, and a confidant.

If he only knew what we had done he might be flipped out right now. After all, Mom and I had sex last week in every way, shape, and form possible between a mother and her son.

He seemed satisfied with the answer and mentioned that we should head out to catch some fish for dinner.

Before that I snuck an opportunity to call Mom on her cell phone.

"Mom, are you alone to take a quick call in private?" I asked.

"Sure Mike, what's up?" She replied.

"Dad asked a simple question. He wanted to know what we did at the cabin last week. I told him that we spoke about honesty, future plans, becoming and adult, and that sort-of thing." I mentioned.

"Oh, I see?" was her response.

"I also told him that we became closer together as mother and son." I continued.

"Well so far you haven't lied to him. You haven't told him the entire truth though." She scolded.

"I know, I know. It's just that... How do I tell him that I lost my virginity to my mom?" I asked.

(Silence)

"Also, how do I tell him that his wife cheated on him with her own son?" I continued.

(More silence)

"Mom, are you there?" I questioned.

"Yes I'm here Mike. Ultimately these are questions for you to answer. My advice is to be open and honest. I love you Mike. You'll know what to say, how to say it, and when to say it. The moment will come; you just have to be prepared and honest. I love you, but have to go. This is your time to spend with your father." She said.

With that, she hung up. I didn't even get a chance to respond.

Later that afternoon dad and I went fishing. We made small talk about nonsense items and caught enough fish for dinner. He wanted me to clean the fish when we got back to the lake house.

While I was cleaning the fish he was getting the kitchen ready to put the fish on the grill.

"Hey Mike, you want a beer?" Dad asked.

"Sure, if it's alright with you. I'm not 21 yet." I responded.

"That was the right answer. I hope you have that cautious attitude when you're away at school." He responded while handing me a beer.

We sipped on beers and chit-chatted until dinner was done. Afterwards I cleaned up the dishes and noticed the cupboards were bare.

"Dad, tomorrow morning we'll have to head to the grocery store. We have just enough eggs and such for breakfast tomorrow, but that's about it." I mentioned.

"Good point, get a list started and we'll head out tomorrow." He told me.

We filled the rest of the night by sipping some more beers and watching a baseball game. We said good night to each other and got some sleep.

After breakfast the next day we went to the local grocery store. Dad was doing most of the shopping. I must have been horny because my dick twitched a little as I spotted some Playboy magazines on the magazine/newspaper rack at the store. No-one was looking so I picked up the girly-mag and started flipping through it. I really wanted to swipe it and beat off later. I got some good mental images (along with the memories I had of my mom) from the magazine and put it back on the rack. I didn't realize that Dad had seen me flipping through the magazine. When I wasn't looking he purchased a Playboy and a Penthouse magazine.

When unpacking the groceries at the lake house I found the magazines.

"I saw you looking at the Playboy and thought that you're old enough to start looking at adult material." Dad told me.

"Just be careful and don't injure yourself." He continued.

I must have turned a few shads of red. He smirked as I meekly said "Uh, thanks Dad?"

I put the magazines on the nightstand next to my bed and returned to help finish putting away the groceries.

"So, speaking about adult stuff... Have you actually had sex?" Dad asked.

Oh shit, here we were again. How do I handle this?

"Yeah Dad, I have had sex; I'm not a virgin." I told him.

"Oh really, do I know the lucky girl? I bet you've had your share. You and your buddies are always hanging around with some cute girls." He continued.

"Well, to be honest, you have met the lucky girl. Also, I haven't had too many steady girlfriends and I've only done it once." I told him.

Luckily I was still in the clear. It appeared that Dad assumed I had lost my virginity to one of my girlfriends instead of losing it to my mom.

"So, if you've gone all-the-way, I need to know... Did you and she use birth control?" He asked.

"Well, I used a condom. I'm not sure if she was on a pill or anything." I responded.

That became a discussion of the importance of safe sex. Dad was proud of me that I used a condom and encouraged me to continue doing so until I was married.

The rest of that day was spent being lazy (i.e. floating around the lake, swimming, etc.). We had a light lunch during the day and had a steak dinner that night. When it was time for bed I snuck some tissues into my room for a good jerk-off session with the girly-mags.

The following day was equally lazy/relaxing. We did talk about my college plans, in depth, and my thoughts for what I was going to do after school. It seems that, with my conversations between my mom and dad, that I was headed in the right direction and that they were proud of me.

On the fourth day at the lake the topic of sex came up again when I left one of the girly-mags in the bathroom. Dad scolded me (a little) for it. He said that I should make a habit of cleaning up after myself. At home, Mom or Julie (my sister) might be in the bathroom after me and that would be disturbing to them. I agreed, apologized, and said:

"Well, since it's just us guys here, I didn't think too much about cleaning up after myself. You're right Dad; I will have to be more careful at home."

I thanked him for the advice.

"Thanks Mike. Since it is just 'us guys' here, tell me more about the lucky girl that made my boy a man." He inquired.

Fuck, I was toast. This was the moment Mom told me about. She said I would know that to say and how to say it.

"Dad, I think we need to grab some beers and sit down. I need to come clean about something." I gulped as I spoke.

I chugged a few gulps of my beer and then started...

"Dad, the girlfriends I've been involved with have been fun, but I only 'fooled around' with them... I didn't go all-the-way with any of them; I was just too nervous."

He arched an eyebrow at me and then I took another gulp of my beer.

"Last week, at the cabin, the girl that made me a man was Mom." I said.

I was almost in tears as I told him my dirty little secret. The silence in the room was deafening.

He cleared his throat.

"Mike, look at me." He commanded.

"I'm not mad at you or your mother." He continued.

"In fact I'm so happy to know that my son is a trustworthy man. Now that your secret is out I'll let you in on a secret... Your mom and I planned these trips to be life lessons. The fact of the matter is that this sort of thing has happened in our families before... Your mom learned about the birds and the bees from her parents. I learned about the birds and the bees from my parents... Now let me be clear; what I mean by that is we have both been inducted into the world of sexually active adults with the assistance of our parents..." He said.

It took a while, but his words finally sank in.

"Are you trying to say that you've had sex with grandma and that Mom has had sex with grandpa?" I asked.

"Yes son, we've had sex with our parents just as you've had sex with your mom." He said.

Then it dawned on me...

"What do you mean when you say that you've had sex with your parents?" I asked.

"It means just that. I've had sex with my mother and father. Now that you're old enough I'm coming out to you to tell you that I'm bisexual."

I was floored. This was way too much information at once. I chugged the rest of my beer.

"Does that mean that Mom's bisexual as well? You said that she had sex with her parents." I inquired.

"That's not for me to say. I'm not in the business of outing anyone. If she is, that's something that you're going to have to find out from her."

I had to reciprocate. "Dad, I'm happy for you and proud that you were able to tell me that you're bisexual. You're my dad and I love you. I'm more happy to know that we really don't have the need to keep secrets from one-another. I feel like we can trust each other with any piece of information."

With that my dad called me over to him. He looked at me and took my face in is hands.

"Son, I love you too. I'm proud to be your father," he said as we held each other in a tight embrace. When we disengaged from the hug he asked.

"So, have you ever thought of having sex with a man?" and before I could answer he continued, "If you have I can teach you everything. We would go at your pace in order to make sure that everything is as comfortable as possible."

"Dad, to be honest, I never really have thought about 'doing it' with a guy. I've seen all sorts of porn where girls were masturbating by themselves, where a girl was bangin' a guy, where girls were getting it on with other girls, where guys were getting it on with other guys, and some combinations with multiple partners. I really have no problem with homosexuality. It seems like a fun and beautiful thing on its own..." I trailed off not believing what I was about to tell him.

"But what I've fanaticized about is dressing up in women's' underwear. There's something about it that looks so soft, sensual, and tactile, that it makes my cock twitch with curiosity."

He took a sip of his beer allowing me to continue.

"I've often enjoyed having to do the laundry especially when putting away Mom's and Julie's lingerie..." I told him.

Looking down at the floor I continued.

"...When I was young I found Mom's panties and lingerie and started playing with them. I was scared to play with them further after puberty for fear of leaving a mess in her things. After a break for a few years I discovered her worn panties and lingerie in her hamper and resumed playing with her intimates thinking that if I left a mess I could clean up most of it. The rest would be cleaned up in the wash..." I said while still looking at the floor.

Mustering up the strength to look Dad in the eye I continued.

"...I also used to smell and taste her used underwear and dress up in her things as well. I spoke about this with Mom last week and she forgave me. She initially thought it would be a phase that I was going through but saved 'the talk' until we had these separate vacations. From this point on I am to ask for her permission to play with her intimates." I boldly concluded.

"Well son, as long as you've come to terms with your past endeavors with your Mom then I have no problems with the either. As long you respect other people's privacy no harm can come to anyone. When it comes to sex and especially with fetishes the rule of thumb is to make sure that everyone involved is open to what's going on. No one should be surprised, tricked, etc. Basically, everyone involved should be free from getting hurt physically, emotionally, etc." He said.

"I understand implicitly. This is a lot of what Mom and I discussed last week as week as were preparing, emotionally and physically, to make love to one-another."

I gave Dad another hug, thanked him for being a great and understanding Dad and then grabbed another beer for each of us.

We had a wonderful night together and then went to bed. Of course I jerked-off before catching some Z's.

On the fifth day at the lake we had some separate errands to run. Some things with the boat dock and house had to be repaired and I was put in charge of doing most of the grunt work. Taking care of the chores took the better part of the day. I hit the shower when the work was done. Dad used the shower after me and then started fixing dinner. BBQ ribs with corn-on-the-cob, salad and dinner rolls hit the spot. Of course a beer (or more) was good too.

When dinner was done I cleared the dishes and met Dad in the living room. He had a gift for me.

"Mike, when you were working on the repairs I took the time to get you a 'little something'. I hope that you like the gift. It's my way of saying 'thank you' for being a great son." He told me.

I took the gift and slowly began to open it. Within the deep red box there was some of that thin, almost see-through, packing paper. Digging beneath that I found some smooth fabric that was cool to the touch. Once I could see what it was I almost shrieked like a little girl. Dad had given me a bra and panty set with stockings, a garter belt, and a matching evening robe to finish off the outfit.

I was almost in tears as I thanked him for the gift.

"Dad, this is too much. What am I going to tell Mom about this when we get home? She's going to think I'm weird or something." I said.

"First of all, you're very welcome. Secondly, shame on you for anticipating that your mother wouldn't accept you and your fetish. You just cast judgment on her behalf. Lastly, you don't have to hide anything. Just be who you are; be proud, but be honest." He said in a stern tone.

He was right.

"You know, I'm going to tell Mom of this conversation one day and apologize to her in person. I shouldn't have jumped to conclusions like that. I love you and thank you for the great gift." I said.

"Well, why don't you go try them on? I hope I got the sizes right for you." He suggested.

I skipped of to the restroom to do just that. Then an idea came to me. Since dad got me the great outfit he should be able to see me in it. After donning the lingerie, I checked myself out in the mirror. I didn't look like a girl; I looked like a dude in chicks clothing, but it felt so good. I wanted to jerk-off right then and there, but didn't. With that, I headed out to the living room to meet my dad.

"So Mr. Smith, how do I look" I asked as I struck a pose.

"You look marvelous Ms. Smith." He smirked as responding.

I spent the rest of the evening in my outfit getting hornier and hornier. The talk of bisexuality with my dad (and wearing lingerie) had my head spinning gears that I never knew were there. Right before we were going to turn-in for the evening I made a move.

"Hey Dad, can you come here a second?" I called to him from the living room.

"Sure Mike, what's up?" He called back.

When he stepped into view at the entrance of the living room he was wearing a pair of cut-off shorts and underwear (briefs).

"Dad, I've been thinking... One thing you've always told me while growing up is that I should give something an honest try before deciding if I like it or not. With that in mind, I'm at a crossroads in my head...On the one path, I've never seriously thought of having homosexual relations before. Continuing down that path would mean a satisfying life of heterosexual relations... On the other path, I'm thinking that I should at least give homosexuality a try. I might like it, I might not. The very worst that can happen is that I don't like it and don't have to try it ever again... I think what I'm trying to say is this. Will you show me the way? Mom showed me how to be a man and please a woman. Would you show me how to please a man?"

I swear I could see my dad trying to hold back a tear (even though he would never admit it).

"Mike, I want to thank you for the kind words. The answer to your question is yes. I'll show you anything that you want to know." He replied.

"Lets' go to my bedroom." He continued.

At that he took me by the hand and led be to his bed.

"Son, this is a big step in a man's life. I'll go at your speed and won't do anything that you're uncomfortable with." He said.

"Dad, I trust you. I love you. Right now I want to really thank you for the lingerie in the right way." I told him.

"Dad, please kiss me." I begged.

We leaned in to one-another and our lips met. The kiss wasn't as gentle as my kisses with Mom. Soon after our lips met our tongues met as well. We were, very quickly, French kissing each other. Dad put his hands around me and began feeling my body through the lingerie. I put my hands around him and hugged him as we kissed. Our kiss broke for a moment.

"Mike, this is a moment that will be with me for the rest of my life. I love you too." He told me.

The kiss continued. I could feel him touching me all over my body. He kept inching near my penis but never closed the distance. I decided that I should give him a clue that it was okay. As we kissed, I reached around and felt his butt. I rubbed one hand up and down his back and then switched hands. After switching hands, I moved one hand around to the front and held another man's package for the first time. He soon returned the favor. We were both getting aroused.

"Son, this is amazing." He moaned into my mouth as our kiss broke.

"Why don't you take the lead and show me how much more amazing this can get." I asked.

"Well, let's start by getting you out of some of these delicate clothes." He said.

He assisted me out of the robe and the bra. I was now standing in front of him wearing only the panties and the thigh-high pantyhose held up by a garter belt and straps. I assisted him with his shorts.

"If I knew tonight would have ended up like this I would have worn something sexier than briefs." He joked.

We began kissing again. As we touched each other my hand found its way to his package again and his hand found mine. Then he slipped his hand inside my panties and began stroking my penis. I followed suit.

"Dad, maybe it'll be easier if we were naked." I inquired.

With that we helped each other remove the last strands of clothing.

12