The Smith Slut Sandy

Story Info
Sandy is a famous slut who wants her neighbor John...
16.3k words
4.5
42.7k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,404 Followers

This is an unusual story for me and it is a bit long. The first part is John's Story, and the second part is Sandy's story. The two parts recount the same story, but are told from the perspectives first of John and then of Sandy. I am perhaps better when recounting the woman's perspective, so if you prefer just to read Sandy's perspective, Sandy's story starts halfway down on page 3.

I would love any comments as to whether or not this is a good idea. I got the idea from reading an excellent story "He Said, She Said Ch. 01-02," by Wordy_1s.

One more caveat: I am not sure what category to put this story in. It could be group sex, it could be exhibitionism, or perhaps even romantic couplings. I chose Exhibitionism, and I hope that does not alienate anyone.

*****************

John's story

I had a crush on her. It makes no sense, I'm too old to have schoolboy crushes, but nevertheless it seems to me that's what it was. Sandy was a sweetheart of a woman, with lovely skin, a pretty face, a nice body, and reddish blonde silken hair. But what I loved most of all was her smile, and her eyes.

Her eyes formed a kaleidoscope of colors. The overall effect was blue, but to say she had blue eyes would be such a vast understatement. And her smile: When she smiled it lit up a room. And she smiled easily, so usually people were happy when she was around.

Sandy lived in the same building in New York City as I did, so I would see her often, just by happenstance. Sometimes we would take the elevator together and talk, when we came home at the same time. Sometimes I would run into her on the street near our building. I did not want to ruin things by asking her out, or anything. I just enjoyed her company, whenever I would have it by luck and by chance.

Sometimes it was a little more. One time I was enjoying a coffee at a neighborhood coffee house, when in walked Sandy and she ordered one, too. There were no free tables, she saw me, and she came over and asked if she could join my table.

I closed my laptop and we just chatted. It was a lovely time, she has such a sparkling personality and broad interests. We ended up chatting for an hour, both having another coffee to keep things going. I did not want that time to stop. It was after the chance coffee house meeting that my superficial crush based mostly on appearance evolved into real affection. This woman had the potential to be a mate, as far as I was concerned.

It was the storm, and the power failure caused by the storm, that actually brought us together. We live in New York, and the Superstorm Sandy had cut the power below 37th Street. And yes, the storm had the same name as this pretty, sexy, wonderful woman.

We did not know there was power north of 37th Street because without electricity, we had no news. Our radios and TVs did not work unless we had batteries for the radio, which we both did not, and our computers and wifi and cell phones were out, too. Even my landline did not work, because it was cordless.

The power never fails in Manhattan, unlike the small towns I lived in before I moved to New York. Even though I knew how to deal with power failures, I was shockingly unprepared for this "superstorm," which was a hurricane if you ask me.

So we were in a news blackout and we had little idea what was going on. Plus it was cold, and we had no heat. And then there was the issue of coffee. Everyone is addicted to coffee in the morning, including me. I could still make drip coffee, because I buy ground coffee, and I had a gas stove, and I had a trickle of water coming out of my sink faucet. This made me a kind of local king.

Some people were in the habit of getting coffee to go from any of several places nearby every morning, but all those places were also out of power and hence closed. Sandy's predicament was that she used an electric coffee bean grinder. She had the beans, she had the gas stove, she had the water, and she had the paper filters with which to make drip coffee. She just could not grind the beans.

Sandy came knocking on my door in the morning, asking for coffee. I made some for her, and since neither of us could get to work (the subways were not running, either, due to the lack of power plus the flooded subway tunnels), we sat in my dark and cold apartment and drank our coffee and talked. It was nice. The room was cold but for me at least, her smile warmed it up.

"I was freezing last night," Sandy said. "It's times like this you need a dog to sleep with you and to keep you warm."

"I was cold, too. I thought about keeping the oven on, but then I remembered my stove is gas, but my oven is electric," I said.

"Maybe you should marry me," Sandy said. "Then we could sleep together and keep each other warm."

I knew she was joking of course, but I kept the joke going, and said, "It's the 21st century, Sandy. Two people can sleep together even before marriage. It's even legal in New York."

She laughed. "Well, you would know, you're a lawyer. But you know, I'm a Catholic girl," she said, pointing to the cross around her neck.

"I see," I said. "This may sound insensitive, or just ignorant, but can't you sleep with me and then confess and beg forgiveness?"

She laughed again. "I guess you're right," she said, "but that may involve a lot of begging. It's a serious sin. But in fact I'm a lapsed Catholic, anyway."

I love it when she laughs. "I felt as if I almost froze to death last night," Sandy continued.

"Well you see, there you are," I replied. " Surely it can't be a sin to sleep with a man to save your own life."

"I guess it depends on what 'sleep with a man' actually means," she said. "Somehow I think were I to spend the night here with you, I would be warm and not freeze to death, but I would definitely sin, you know?"

This was getting a bit sexy, and I was not sure where the conversation was going. But I continued to play along. "Tell you what, Sandy. Tonight I'll leave my door unlocked, and if you start to fear for your life, come on over and hop into bed with me. If I'm asleep you will not be in much danger."

Sandy laughed again. "Oh John," she said. "You're such a sweet, innocent man. You are not the danger of that arrangement. I'm the danger." Then she laughed again. I got a big smile.

Sandy changed the subject, and asked me about my work. I answered her questions and asked her about her work, too. She is an architect, and her work sounded truly interesting, at least to me. While we talked I made us another round of hot coffee.

She left to go home and dress, and I did the same. I was not looking forward to a cold shower (there was no hot water). I need not have worried however, because there was not enough water pressure to take a shower, anyway. I learned that the building uses an electric pump to get water above the third floor, and of course the power failure meant the pump was not working. I had water enough to make coffee, but not much else.

I decided to leave the building, taking the stairs because the elevator did not work, again due to the lack of electricity. I walked around a bit to see what was happening. The storm was still going strong, and the wind was too strong to use an umbrella, so I just got wet.

I learned little walking around. I saw plenty of other people walking around in a coffee deprived state, appearing to be in a daze, but I did confirm absolutely everything was closed and that the power failure was widespread. I returned to my building to see if the newspapers had come. They had not.

I hiked up the stairs back to my apartment, dried off, remembered I could not shower, and I changed into dry clothes. I lit a candle because my apartment does not get a lot of sunlight, and anyway the storm clouds kept the apartment quite dark.

I sat next to the candle and tried to read a novel. I knew I would get a headache if I did that for too long; I often get headaches if the lighting is poor. There was a knock at my door. Sandy was there, along with another neighbor, Martha.

I had often noticed Martha, any man would. She was beautiful, and in a sexy way, and sometimes on the weekends she wore clothes that looked as if she had to be poured into them. I also knew that she and Sandy were close friends.

"Have you two come for more coffee?" I asked, gesturing for them to enter the apartment.

Sandy said, "Well actually Martha has yet to have any, and I thought perhaps you would not mind..."

I said, "Not at all," and I made the three of us another round of coffee. Sandy and Martha sat down and we chatted for a long time.

Sandy was shivering, and at one point she said, "I think the probability of sin is small if the three of us get into bed. I know it's only the middle of the afternoon, but it's the only way to stay warm, and I'm freezing."

"It's more effective if we're all naked and under the covers," Martha said, "If that does not freak you both out?"

Sandy said, "Not at all. I had the same thought," and then both women stripped down to their panties and ran for my bed, diving under the covers. New York apartments are small, but I had a queen size bed. A king size bed would not have fit in my bedroom. This made three people in the bed a rather intimate setting. I was in a state of shock, reeling from the sight of their gorgeous boobs, both of them.

Sandy called out, "Come on, John! Get with the program. It won't work without you. Lesbian sex is frowned on by the Church, too."

I said, "I thought you were a lapsed Catholic, Sandy?"

"Wrong church, John boy. I'm a Mormon," Martha said, and then they both giggled.

I stripped down to my briefs, and joined them in my bed. Sandy pushed me to the middle, between her and Martha. "Now be good, John, " Sandy said. "Remember, you offered, and this is to save our lives."

So there I was, in my own bed, with two nearly naked and completely gorgeous women, one on either side of me. I knew Martha of course, and she is a fine woman too, and as I have said, she is sexy as all hell. She was sexy in clothes, but naked she was irresistible. But as I said, I had a crush on Sandy, and wished I were alone with her. Actually, being alone with a woman as sexy as Martha would have been nice, too.

"Cuddle me," Sandy said, "to keep me warm." She rolled onto her side, presenting her back to me. I spooned her, and let my arm go over her and cup her breast. Her breast fit nicely, so very nicely, into my hand. I knew that was a dangerous thing to do, and I was holding my breath to see her reaction.

"That's a good boy, John," she said. "Keep me warm, just like that," and she pushed her ass into me and wiggled it, causing my cock to grow and fit right between her ass cheeks, themselves protected by her lacy panties. Sandy could not see it, but a huge smile crossed my face.

Martha then in turn spooned me, and put her arm around me and cupped my cock with her hand. This really surprised me. She was holding my hard, erect cock, through my briefs, but next she slipped her hand underneath my briefs, and grabbed my cock itself.

"Are you really Mormon, Martha?" I said. She giggled.

"God's honest truth," she said. "Well, that is, my parents are. I'm not a religious person, myself. I like sex too much to be religious."

This was beginning to get strange. Hell, it was already very strange. Martha was now stroking my cock. She was not going to let my erection subside. All this emboldened me, and I started slowly to push down Sandy's panties. I expected her to express outrage, or to put her hand on mine to stop it, or to say something sweet but yet be a firm no, but instead she simply lifted her hip off the bed to help me.

Once Sandy's panties were off she turned around to face me and she pulled off my briefs, revealing Martha's hand on my cock. "Thanks, Martha, for keeping him hard," Sandy said. I perceived an edge in her voice, as if she were irritated or something, but I dismissed it. Everything about this situation was mind bogglingly strange in any event that it was impossible to parse any subtleties of emotion.

"My pleasure," she said. "Don't forget our deal."

"I won't," Sandy said.

I knew I should not have, but I asked of course what the deal was. Sandy smiled. "She gets you after me, of course," she said.

"Do I get a say?" I asked.

"Of course you do, my sweet man," Sandy said without missing a beat. "But John, you're a man. We are two women, both not bad looking, and in fact in my opinion Martha is smoking hot. This is every man's wet dream to have two women like us, both naked, back-to-back, in his bed. Is it not?" Sandy said. When she said that, Martha pulled off her own panties, so that they were both in fact naked in my bed.

"Statistically I'm sure you're right. But I'm not just a horny young man: Sandy, I have been crazy about you for a long time," I said.

"John, you're ruining things. We're just keeping warm here. Let's leave it at that," Sandy said, and there was an edge in her voice, almost fear.

"Agreed," I quickly said. "You're right of course, Martha is gorgeous. She's sexy, too."

"Thanks," Martha said. "Now hurry up, I want my turn."

Sandy sat up and plunged her cunt right down on my cock, and then began to fuck me eagerly. She was already wet, even without physical foreplay. There had been more than enough verbal foreplay; maybe that was enough for her. I was looking up at her gorgeous face, and her bouncing perfect boobs as she bounced up and down on my cock. She was smiling down at me.

I am indeed a man, so I took control, rolling and putting her underneath me so that I could take her missionary style. "You'll be warmer like this," I said.

Sandy moaned softly and then began to kiss my chest. I stopped my pumping with my cock buried deep inside her, leaned forward and we shared our first kiss. I had never even once fucked a woman before I had ever even kissed her! The kiss was beautiful, and I think it surprised Sandy. She began to cry. She moved her hips, forcing me to resume fucking her. I complied enthusiastically.

I had not fucked that many women in my life up to that point. Of course you never forget your first, such as my high school sweetheart who introduced me to sex. Well actually, we introduced each other, and neither of us knew much about pleasing the other. But her cunt was wet and ready and I thought it was the best feeling in the world when I entered her virgin cunt.

The few other women I fucked were also nice, and thoroughly enjoyable, no doubt about it. But Sandy was different. Her cunt seemed magical. It was wet, warm and inviting, but the way she moved and the way her cunt would suddenly squeeze me, and all the emotions flying around: not just mine but hers too, I could tell, made the fuck something very special. It was unlike all the others. It was not just a thing of pleasure, it was a thing of beauty.

I could feel her cunt envelop me. Her body moved to match my thrusts. Her breasts undulated invitingly, as if they were asking me to kiss them. So I kissed them. This was one sexy woman. I felt I was half a being, and so was Sandy, and locked in our embrace we completed each other and became one. We became whole.

"When it's time, cum inside me," she whispered. I nodded as we fucked. "Kiss me again, lover," she said. I did. She cried again and then started fucking me back with force and energy. I had no idea what was going on, but I knew it was good. Even the crying seemed to be a good sign, somehow. I fucked that sexy doll of a woman for all I was worth.

Sandy had some funny little movement inside her cunt that she used, and it squeezed or kind of grabbed my cock, making the sensations even more intense. "I want you to cum, lover. Cum for your Sandy," she whispered to me. I picked up the pace and was pounding her furiously. She was now moaning louder. Suddenly she screamed out, "Holy Mary Mother of Jesus!" and her entire body started shaking. Then I blew my load deep inside her.

I left my cock inside her until it was soft and kind of fell out. We were both spent and lay side by side. I figured Sandy would explain her crying if she wanted to, but it was best if I did not ask.

Martha broke the silence. "That seemed pretty intense for a casual Superstorm Sandy fuck, you know? Something you want to tell me? Either of you?"

Sandy said, "I'm sorry, Martha. It came as a surprise, a shock. You know how I always tell you that I'll know when it's the one?" Martha nodded slowly. "But it never is?" she continued, and Martha nodded again. "Well, John is the one."

"That's pretty heavy, girl. I guess then I should not suck him hard now as we planned, so that he can do me, too?" Martha asked.

"What?" I said.

"Oh yes you should," Sandy said to Martha, ignoring me. "A deal is a deal. It will be fun for me to watch. Besides, I'm going to enjoy him every night from now on."

"You are?" I said. "Do I have a say in this?"

"Of course you do, John. You always have a say. It's just that I know your answer is yes," Sandy said.

"You do?" I said.

"Yes," Sandy said. "I cried because I realized three things during our first fuck just now. First, this was no ordinary, casual fuck. Second, I love you. And third, you love me. Actually all of this was pretty obvious, don't you think?"

I did not think any of it was obvious, except that yes, it was a great fuck, one full of emotion on both sides. Come to think of it, I guess that's what she meant. Sandy just understood right away what the emotions were. She was pretty amazing.

"Now that you explain it, yes Sandy. I see it and I agree. What I do know with certainty is that I love you."

"I love you too, John. You can suck him hard now Martha. I'll watch," Sandy said.

"Sandy, could you suck me hard instead? I promise to fuck the lovely Martha if you do," I said.

That's when I found out Sandy really knew how to suck a cock. It was heavenly. She had me rock hard in no time. What really stunned me was that she swallowed my entire cock. I had heard about deep throating a guy, but I never really believed it was possible. And certainly in my limited experience, no woman had ever even tried to do it to me.

God, it felt wonderful. Her mouth was so warm and enveloping and inviting. I was however in danger of shooting a load right down her throat, I was so turned on, and I wanted to in the worst way, but I had promised them both I would fuck Martha next, so I pulled out of her mouth.

Despite the cold, Martha stood up and fingered herself just a bit. Then she lay down on the bed and spread her shapely legs, and wiggled her cunt at me. I took in her body and I melted. Her breasts were the perfect size: not too big although they were close to the limit, and they certainly were not too small. Her nipples pointed slightly up.

Her skin was as smooth as satin, and she had a super tiny waist, which emphasized her hourglass figure. Her thighs were not too thin, but thin nevertheless, but with enough strength to squeeze a man firmly and hold him while he was inside her. If Sandy had not captured my heart, I would have fallen for Martha at that moment like a ton of bricks.

"I'm right next to you, lover," Sandy said. "If you want, you can pretend she is me."

I climbed on top of Martha, and entered her. When I did so she gasped, and raised her hips to meet my thrusts. She too was a great fuck. Her cunt was tight and gripped my cock. She was wet and I could hear the faint squishy sounds as I pumped in and out of her. She must have been highly turned on from having watched Sandy and me fuck.

If I had not already been in love with Sandy, I might have acknowledged that Martha was an even better lay than Sandy, the best of my life at that point. But the reality is there was no extra dimension of love there. Still, I enjoyed it as pure hot sex, and while we were going at it, I felt a finger exploring my asshole. It was Sandy massaging my asshole as I fucked her friend.

JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,404 Followers