The Sneak Returns

Story Info
He videos a couple having sex.
1.4k words
3.86
26.2k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It would be the beginning of a new adventure for me. Tonight I found myself stumbling up Elgin Street alone, having just finished saying goodbye to my last friend. Tonight was my 31st birthday. I very much still enjoyed the nightlife and all it brought alive in me. Never in any thoughts or use of my imagination would I imagine being where I was today. It was just before one in the morning. I was pleasantly surprised my three friends, two from work and the other my oldest buddy from high school, actually managed to stay out so late, especially for a work night. With all being said it was a great night and I would enjoy the slumber that was before me. I really shouldn’t complain too much, I had health, good fortune and of course misery, which comes hand in hand with my mid-level success!

Three months ago I moved into a new apartment, a renovated old, heritage house that was located not far from the local hotspots. It was quaint and elaborate. This evening I basically fell into my apartment and had stripped down to my boxers before entered the bedroom. The moonlight had kept the apartment lit enough for my beer goggled toddle to the bedroom.

As soon as I entered the bedroom I heard the un-forgivable noises of wonderful sex in the apartment from above. I fell down upon my bed, which lay probably in the exact position of the mattress one floor above. I could see above and through the floor and imagined two writhing bodies having a wonderful and descriptive sex. I was hard and very imaginative on not only was going on but also what I would be doing if I could be in their shoes, err, well, on their bed!!

I bolted from my bed, grabbed my camcorder I received only months ago for Christmas and made my way up to the second floor. I could easily sneak around the building wearing only my boxers, slipping up through the back fire-stairwell. I double checked the batteries and found there to be power for my recorder. I have always been a voyeur and a part time exhibitionist. Six months ago I lost a wonderful relationship because my girlfriend at the time didn’t understand. We tried in honesty to find common ground but she didn’t like the “intrusion” of privacy, which had included taping her when I had her tied up, wearing a blindfold. At the end of that relationship I soon found my activities lacked fulfillment. I had lost and decided not to trust my natural instincts. I hid my desire and love for voyeurism. Tonight would be my re-birth….

I stood at the apartment door and prayed it would be open. With the faith in my return to my past I turned the doorknob and I was in. Slowly I opened the door, my heart pounding and beating, my pulsing blood just submerging my senses with overload. The sounds coming from the bedroom, a faint light was emitted from the open door. I was alive and in good spirits for the first time in months.

I quickly and quietly closed the door and turned on the camcorder. I wished I had been recoding when I entered the door but soon forgot about it as I stood around the corner from the bedroom. The living room was dark and shaped the same way as my apartment below. I turned the corner ever so gently and was able to see two entangled lovers on their queen-sized bed. A beautiful, young woman, about 23 years of age, named Trisha (I had met her before), was lying face down on the mattress. Her young friend, a well-toned, muscular man was not that of her boyfriend, but some stranger who I did not know. The young male slightly lay above her, thrusting into her from behind. The moans echoed in this large bedroom, their bodies wet with sexual energy and heavy sweat.

I looked down to make sure the camcorder was recording. I watched the naked couple though the camera lens, zooming clearly to see his hips thrust into her open and welcoming body. I moved the camera down her long legs, down to her feet. I remember noticing her feet the first time we met, she was wearing sandals and her toes were painted red. I moved the camera back up her body to watch as he licked the back of her neck. One arm held his tight frame up above her exposed body and the other ran up her delicious frame, slightly lifting her right side so her could grab onto her petite breast.

I settled in a crouched position at the door, my hard on revealed through my slightly damp boxer shorts. The bed rocked in every thrust into her frame. He grunted with every inch of power using the length of his command and put a spell on her. Her breath was now in the form of whimpers and tongue biting groans. They were animals connected and it was all part of my private video collection. The two momentarily stopped as Trisha slid up on all fours. She turned around smiling, licked her hungry lips and kissed him full on his. Both couples were on their knees, arms around each other. Her hand stroked at his complete member. The wicked tongue from Trish’s mouth moved down his frame, kissing down until she got to his rock hard substance. Looking back up into his eyes she asked if he wanted to cum. “I know how much you love seeing all of your cum in my mouth.” He smiled and nodded his head yes.

She smiled her wicked grin and playfully shook her head no. After a few licks of the head of his meaty stick and a quick lick of his balls she looked back into his bedroom eyes. Her eyes told of longing and animal attraction and you could also tell she loved the taste of her own desire that coated his cock. She smiled at him. “I want to feel cum in my pussy tonight.” He laughed biting at her ear. “As long as I get to cum!!”

“Fuck me Charlie." He grabbed her and whipped her around. I stoked my cock, focusing in on her face. She looked straight ahead, Charlie smiling, smacking her toned, bare ass and inserted himself into her. She moaned as I captured the penetration on tape. Her grunts of passion filled my ears, I stroked harder in rhythm with the couple.

“I want you to cum Charlie. I want you to cum.” Trisha moaned a few more times in pleasure. He grabbed her tender hips and forced into her with great pleasure for both of them. His left arm reached up and her grabbed some of her auburn hair. “Yes. Yes. That’s it Charlie. Fuckin' rape me.” The moans continued. Trisha moved one of her hands to pull at a nipple on her damp breast. I moved the camera in to capture a very tight self-serving pinch of her left nipple.

…And with that he let go of her soaked hair and pressed harder into her, both his sturdy hands back on her accepting hips. At this point I reached down to grab on to my very rigid member. I wanted to be in her. I imagined my hand, her dripping pussy, inviting me into her, almost demanding me to penetrate her. I was imagining her taste. I wondered what her breath on my face or neck would be like. I was beginning to long for an opportunity to plunge my tongue into regions of her that I wondered if they had ever been licked before....

I watched through the lens as he arched back and came deep into her with an almost bottomless amount of energy. Both smiled and laughed as Charlie collapsed down onto a crumbling Trisha. I was about to reach the brink of my imagination when I realized I had gotten what I wanted. The image had been captured!

My last shot was of the two naked lovers licking each other; their necks and sweaty lips. I panned the camera down as Trisha now lay on her side. One of her soft hands moved down her side and played with the moisture around her pussy. In the tangled web of lust was their combined sweat and glorious bodily fluids, his cum dripping from her weary lips. I quickly moved from the room and exited the apartment.

My drunken, smiling self flopped down on my couch in my living room. My heart had started to calm down and I yearn for a glass of water to quench my thirst, my dry lips wanting Trish’s lips on mine. I watched some footage of Charlie penetrating my friend Trisha and I knew I must visit her soon again. I knew the adventures had only just begun….