The Snoop

Story Info
I catch a law school classmate snooping.
2.7k words
4.04
12.6k
6
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prior to our first week of law school the school put on several cocktail mixers. At one of them I met one of my classmates at the bar, I introduced myself and she told me she was Katelyn. We got to talking about our hometowns, and she told me she was from Rapid City South Dakota, and had done undergrad at University of South Dakota. When we got on the subject of why she was now in Kansas City for law school she told me it was because her boyfriend, Brandon, had lined up post-graduate work here and she wanted to be with him. We chatted for another half hour or so, and at the end of the night said our goodbyes.

I went home and imagined her body, she was five foot four inches, and gorgeous. Perfectly tanned skin, dirty blonde hair, a nice perky pair of C cup breasts, and the sweetest angelic smile ever. I couldn't help but wonder how dark she could get behind that angelic face, and the little farm girl charm.

After two weeks of school Katelyn missed a day, and needed notes. She asked me if she could get my number to set up a time to swap notes, and maybe have me run over the lesson with her. I was more than happy to do so, and so we swapped numbers and ended up meeting the following Saturday to study together.

After our study session Katelyn went home to hang out with her boyfriend, and I went to meet another couple of classmates at the bar. Around 1:15am I got a text message from Katelyn asking me to call her. I paid up my tab, and told the guys I would see them on Monday. I called Katelyn after leaving and she told me that Brandon had kicked her out of the apartment, and wouldn't let her in to get her stuff, including her car keys, until tomorrow morning. She asked if she could stay with me, and that she hated to impose, but I was the only other law student who's number she had, and was in fact the only one in town who's number she had.

So I drove over to her place, and picked her up. She was bawling by the time I reached her and I took her to my place, and told her she could crash in my room, and I would sleep on the couch. She asked if I had anything she could wear to bed, and I gave her a pair of oversized gym shorts, and one of my old t-shirts.

The next morning I awoke to a crash coming from my bedroom, and halfway forgetting that Katelyn was in there I ran in to see what the hell had happened. When I got in I saw Katelyn, in front of my open closet door, with a ball gag in one hand and a cat o'nine tails flogger in the other. On the floor in front of her was the small box of bondage and sex toys I kept in my closet, for a handful of play sessions.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I yelled, both in embarrassment, and anger.

"I'm sorry, I just, well, honestly, I just snoop sometimes. I like to know what makes people tick, and what dirty little secrets they hide in their closets." She said sheepishly. "And your dirty little secrets are fun looking." She said as she playfully swatted at me with the flogger.

I grabbed her wrist and tore the flogger from it. "You had on right to be in there." I growled at her.

"I know, I'm sorry, I just can't help myself..." she cut herself off clearly seeing in my eyes that I didn't care what she had to say and that I was losing my temper.

"Look" she started again "you're really my only friend in Kansas City. I am sorry, and I want to make it up to you. Do you want to punish me, and teach me a lesson for being so naughty?" She said in a pouty little voice that only someone who looked like her could pull off.

She put the ball gag in her mouth and reached behind her head trying to secure it. As she stumbled with it I spun her around and did it for her.

"Just so we are clear, if you really want to be punished by me I'm not going to pull any punches. If it gets to be too much you say 'lucky' or start tapping me or the floor or the wall repeatedly and I'll stop. But if you don't give me a safe word, or gesture, I'll keep going." I told her.

She nodded, and I could see in her eyes that she was a little bit scared.

The first thing I did was strip her down to nothing. She shivered in my cold apartment, and I could see that she was already uncomfortable. But she wanted to be punished, and I was going to give her that.

"You're cold huh?" I asked. Katelyn nodded in reply. "You want something to cover you up a little bit?" I asked. This time Katelyn paused before any response and in return I picked up the flogger and hit her across the stomach. She doubled over slightly and nodded.

I picked up two pieces of rope off of the floor. I tied one piece of rope around each of her breasts until they were swollen and turning purple.

"Is that warmer?" I asked her as I finished.

"No." Katelyn whispered around the ball gag.

"Oh, well maybe we should cover them a little more then." I said as I picked nipple clamps up off of the floor and attached one to each of Katelyn's nipples.

"Ow fuck." She shouted around the gag in her mouth.

I grabbed both of her wrists and tied them together and attached that robe to a hook in the ceiling. With her legs stretched over her head, a ball gag in her mouth, and her tits fully bound Katelyn looked at me with eyes that begged for mercy.

As she stood there I again picked up the flogger. I gently let it lash against her legs, and then slightly less gently across her cunt, and again less gently across her stomach, and then fairly aggressively against her tits. When the flogger crashed across her tits Katelyn screamed. I then did the same in reverse order, gentle across the breasts less so across the stomach, less so against the cunt, and brutally hard across her legs. When the flogger hit her legs Katelyn cried out and tried to lie down, but was unable to because of the ropes connecting her to the celling.

Katelyn's ball gag was coated in saliva at this point from her crying out, and I went over to her and asked her if she wanted it removed. When she nodded yes I took the ball gag out of her mouth, and told her that I was only just beginning. She opened her mouth as if to object, and I in turn slapped her hard across the face.

I walked around behind her and as she tried to turn to see me I brought the flogger down hard across her back and told her to hold still. I counted out sixty blows across Katelyn's back with the flogger alternating fairly evenly between her back, her ass, and her legs. When I reached sixty she was noticeably trembling, and I untied her arms from the celling and let her lay on the floor. While she was on the floor I took off my clothes and half sat on her chest. While on her chest I grabbed the back of her head and forced her onto my cock.

"Make me cum bitch." I said. "You wanted to be punished, and this is part of it, you're going to be my personal little whore all fucking day."

For five minutes Katelyn struggled to suck my cock in that position when I finally pushed her head down, got off of her chest, and moved to a position where my cock was directly over her mouth. In that position I began vigorously fucking her throat stopping every so often so that Katelyn would have the chance to breath and wouldn't throw up on my floor.

As my arms and legs grew tired of my position I chastised her again, this time not only for snooping, but failing to make me cum. I got up and moved Katelyn's legs up so that I could have access to either of her holes. She struggled and tried to close her legs, and as she did I let a firm slap land right across her cunt. I lubed her asshole and began fingering it to loosen it up. As Katelyn relaxed I applied more lube, and eventually inserted a medium sized plug that caused her to cry out, into her.

I then tied Katelyn's legs apart, and picked a rattan cane off of the floor.

"You know," I said "I think I'm going to use every tool in this box that you so carelessly dropped on the floor on you today. So you've already gotten the flogger, now let's see how you deal with a cane. After that all you'll have to get through is a paddle, and the violet wand."

I picked up a pair of die, one red and one blue, that I kept in my toolbox and told Katelyn that she was in charge of rolling them. The red die was for a region of the body: 1 was breasts, 2 was stomach, 3 was ass, 4 was pussy, 5 was legs, and 6 was feet. I told her that the blue die was for amount of hits, and that the number on the blue was multiplied by the number on the red.

She rolled the first time, and came up with a red 3 and a blue 4. I made her hold her own legs back as I brought the cane down across her ass twelve times. I then continued to tell her that this continued until every zone was hit. She rolled a 2 and a 5. She began to cry as the ninth welt made its way across her stomach, and by the tenth was begging me to stop. Her third roll was a 4 and a 1. Katelyn fought to regain composure, but the next two rolls through her over the edge. The first was a 1 and a 3 and her already bound tits could barely handle it. I paused for a few moments after to let her regain her breath, and then she rolled a 1 and a 6. As she saw the numbers she started crying no, but at the same time arched her body upward for the blows.

After the sixth one I took the nipple clamps off. I reminded her that it was only three more zones to go. She got an easy 5 and 1 and then another easy 1 and 2 combo. Fate was not with her as she had to endure two feet beatings, and two more sets across her stomach before I offered a compromise. If Katelyn was able to take on twelve hits to the front and back of each of her legs I would let her be done with this game.

She whispered yes while nodding through her tears. I stood her up, and began rapidly ticking off the hits to the back of her legs. By the time both legs were finished she could barely stand. I let her lay down on the bed, at the cost of four more hits to the front of each leg.

Katelyn was shaking when I hit her left leg for the fifteenth time and before the sixteenth she was trying to mouth something. I leaned in over her and through her tears and panting I heard her whisper "can I come please?"

"Is the pain making you want to orgasm slut?" I asked.

"Yes, oh my god yes it is." She replied.

I moved my hand down to her cunt and it was soaked. She looked at me pleadingly and I told her that she would be permitted to soon enough. As soon as the words left my mouth I finished the remaining blow on the left and moved to the right. I took my time was the right leg, and the sixteen blows took longer than the other three legs combined.

As I finished I tied Katelyn's hands and feet to my bed so she was unable to move. I then picked up a Hitachi wand and my violet wand and went over to her. I set the Hitachi on her clit and turned it on. Katelyn kept begging to cum and finally I let her. After her first orgasm I grabbed her tongue and shocked it with the violet wand. I then untied her breasts and shocked each one twice before lowering my mouth over her right tit.

"Ow, ow, ow, fuck no, ow fuck" she yelled as I sucked on one tit, and slowly rubbed the other. The feeling coming back to her breasts was brutal.

I told her to cum again for me, and as I said the words her body trembled and she let out a scream. I walked away and as I did I heard the third orgasm building. I grabbed a large dildo from my box and started fucking her cunt with it. She came four more times, and by the end of the seventh was begging me to stop.

I untied her, but left the Hitachi wand in place. I took away the dildo and the anal plug. After removing the plug I positioned my cock, which was slightly larger than average against her asshole.

"You can stop coming after I have cum" I told her as I rammed my dick into her ass. Katelyn let out two more orgasms as I was fighting off my own. Finally as she began to cum a tenth time I let my load blow inside of her. After I came I took the vibrator away from her clit, and pulled her off of the bed.

Katelyn could barely hold her self up, and I set her on her knees. Without instruction she took my cock into her mouth, and began sucking it clean.

"You're almost done." I said.

"Almost???" Katelyn yelled exacerbated and scarred.

With that I slapped her across the face hard enough to knock her fully to the floor. I grabbed the paddle, laid Katelyn on her stomach, sat on her back, and laid into each ass cheek with ten blows. While she was still on her stomach and on the floor I started teasing her cunt with my dick. She feebly shook her head when I did it, but put up no other resistance as I slid into her. I fucked Katelyn until I almost came and then pulled out, and finished on her face. I used my dick to smear the cum into her hair, and near her eyes. Coupled with her mascara running from crying the night before she was a complete mess.

I sat next to her for five minutes, and let her lay still. Slowly, she regained her breath, and her tears stopped. After five minutes I picked her up and carried her into my shower. I sat her down in the bathtub and began to fill it with warm water. I gently washed her hair, and her bruises and abrasions. When I finished I took her out of the bathtub, and dried her off.

Katelyn tried to walk to the couch, but was too shaky to do so.

"Carry me?" She whispered.

I complied, and while I did she asked if I was still mad at her. I told her that I was not, and that she had handled the punishment like a true champ. We sat on the couch in silence for an hour or two before she asked me if she could stay with me for the rest of the semester so she could find a place. I told her she could, but that if she snooped again she would be in trouble again.