The Snow Queen Ch. 01-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jess woke to the sound of a wild wind and snow beating against the southern side of the house. Lying, listening for twenty minutes it occurred to her that their guests would not be going up to Toppers until the snow melt arrived. Smiling she felt her fingers slide onto her pussy as she thought of Alena being pleasured by her during the long winter nights.

Thinking about the girls she realised that they were probably no older than nineteen or twenty. She considered them very beautiful, but the dark-haired girl didn't do much for her because she was reminded of her incredibly cruel mother. Smiling she decided that she would assign her to Mavis and her unique love making skills.

CHAPTER THREE

ALENA

After their hard walk yesterday and love the early evening love making before Alena and Inga got a heavy sleep. Alena woke to her sensitive pussy being licked by her greatest friend and lover and looking down she could see Inga lapping at her pussy as her thumb pressed against her love button.

"Ohhh what a wonderful way to greet the dawn feeling your dexterous tongue on my pussy. Please give me more give me what I need."

Inga could feel Alena's finger entwined in her hair her breathing coming in gasps as her tongue licked again. She could feel her clit hardening beneath her tongue; her back arching as Inga ran her tongue over and over her clit. Alena gasped as she felt Inga's hands explore where her tongue had been. Crying out for Inga to fuck her.

Sucking Alena's clam Inga tasted the sweet musky flavor of Alena as once more she took a long lick along her open pussy. With her tongue on Alena's tasty clit Inga began to move faster, deeper with her index finger sliding down as a throaty moan escaped from Alena as deeper even deeper Inga slid two other fingers as her tongue licked faster across the sensitive spot. Alena's breathing coming in short gasping pants and sobs letting out a loud gas and moan as she came yelling Inga's name.

She lay still for a moment before sitting up looking-into her lover eyes.

Looking across at the clock Inga announced it was time to shower and dress for breakfast knowing that this morning Jeremy would have the latest news on the blizzard and when they could get to the lodge.

The girls walked into the large kitchen wearing their only fresh change of clothes. Jeremy and Jess were sitting at the breakfast bar as Mavis dished up eggs and bacon. Greeting Alena with a warm smile Jess patted the stool next to her indicating the next for Inga. Over coffee Jeremy told the bad news about yesterdays blizzard reporting that all roads and telephones were cut and until there had been a substantial thaw no one could get in or out.

"Have you any idea when we can get up to the lodge? You see our bags are there with all our clothes and personal effects."

"Look outside and you will see how serious it is. I am afraid that you could be trapped here for the ski season. Maybe in two months' time, but only if we don't have a repeat of yesterdays weather I may be able to get you up there on snow mobiles but it's very unlikely." The girls sat stunned with the news.

"I have told Mavis to wash your clothes from yesterday and they will be ready later today. Inga, you and I are much the same size, so I will hunt some clothes out for you, but Alena I will have to get Mavis to make some new clothes for you. She is very good with a sowing machine and I will hunt out some old clothes from the basement so that she can restyle them for you. All I ask is that you both help with chores around the house. I have told Mavis that Inga can work with her while you Alena can assist me."

After breakfast Inga went off with Mavis while Alena followed Jess down to the basement to hunt out some clothes that could possibly be adjusted for her to wear. As Jess worked through the chests and wardrobes of clothes she began to tell Alena about Jeremy and herself.

The house had been in the family for three generations and she and Jeremy inherited it after their parents were killed in a plane crash five years ago. She explained that they were very independent and ran the family business from home. Jeremy did all the marketing while Jess oversaw the administrative side. She explained that while Alena stayed here she would be able to assist with the office work.

"The work changes day by day, sometimes we will have a huge amount of work to complete while other days we will have mostly to ourselves. It depends on what Jeremy has for us, you see his office is well set up and from it he can communicate to any where in the world, even when we are snowed in. On the truly frantic days we could be required to work fifteen-hour days, so I will see that a futon is made for you upstairs in my office. It wouldn't be fair to disturb Inga when she will have to get up early in the morning to prepare breakfast and begin the house hold chores. I already have a bed set up for myself there and we have a bathroom next door."

As she had been talking Jess had selected a pile of old clothes that had been left by family members after they had grown out of them. They took them upstairs to Jess's office where Alena could try them on before and take the essential measurements.

Alena looked in amazement around Jess's office, it was huge and had everything a modern office would require. She could also look out of a large bay window at the snow, gasping at how the scene had changed from yesterday evening. Her thoughts were disturbed as Jess entered carrying a tape measure and a box of pins.

"Okay, now let's see, I think first you should get out of your clothes so that we can try on these and take the essential measurements and pin where things need adjusting. Then once we have completed that we can take most of the day off to get to know each other."

Sitting back on a large couch Jess watched in silence as Alena removed her hoody and jeans quietly gasping when she realised that she didn't wear a bra and when Alena stood back naked but for a thin pair of white panties Jess could feel her pussy grip as her nipples tensed up.

"My God you are beautiful ... lets get to work. Mavis wants me to take the essential measurements so stand there while I get it done." With shaking hands Jess slipped the tape measure round Alena's breasts holding the ends across her left nipple feeling it swell as she quietly pinched it.

Jotting down the measurement before moving down to her waist kneeling as she wrapped the measure round her hips and with her lips almost touching Alena's pussy she again jotted down the measurement. Finally, she ran the measure up the inside of her leg and pressing it against Alena's pussy she once more took the measurement.

As this was completed Alena stood first feeling her nipples swell and a damp patch becoming evident on the front of her panties. Other than with Inga she had never stood almost naked in front of another woman and she found it strangely exciting standing in front of Jess.

As she slowly stood, noting the deep grey patch staining the white panties she asked Alena to try the first set of clothes explaining that they had been hers when she was fourteen.

Alena stood in a warm pair of jeans with a heavy form fitting top feeling Jess's quick efficient hands as they rolled up the legs pinning them at the right height then she started taking in the cloth around her waist again pinning it tight. As she did this Alena was aware of her fingers pressing onto her pussy, at first, she thought it was just a mistake as she took in the jeans but when she felt her index finger press harder onto the crease of her pussy she knew that it was not an accident. The same happened around her breasts and again Alena felt that Jess was making sexual advances.

Finally, once everything was completed and they had a pile of clothes that had been set up for Mavis Jess took Alena in her arms and hugging her suggested they take the clothes to Mavis and get Inga to bring them coffee to the office.

"But I thought you said we had nothing to do today?"

"I did but that doesn't mean we cannot get to know all about each other. I like to feel that people who work for me is part of my family and so we know everything about each other and I do mean everything."

Arriving down at the kitchen Inga told them where Mavis was and began to prepare the coffee for Jess and Alena. Although she understood that they had to help with the running of the house she did feel a pang of jealousy that Alena had got to work in the office while she became the scullery maid. Since she had been told her duties for the morning she had hardly gotten to have a feel for Mavis although she felt she would be a good person to work with.

Walking into the office upstairs she found Jess and Alena sitting before a log fire talking quietly. Having placed a tray of coffee and biscuits on a small brass side table she left after taking a quick glance at Alena when closing the door.

Jess and Alena had stopped talking while Inga had been in the room but once the door closed returned to their conversation about Alena and her early life but when she got to telling about Inga and how they had been almost sisters most of their life Jess placed a hand on her knee motioning for her to stop.

"Tell me about yesterday. How come you were walking up the road and failed to see the road to the Lodge?"

"We had been given a snowmobile to drive up to the Lodge, but it broke down after just six miles and that's why we were walking. We must have missed the turn off during the early stage of the blizzard. We were walking into the wind and so the snow was blinding us, and our main concern was to just stay on the road. Without the high orange poles, it would have been impossible and almost was once the snow really began to dump down. It was then that we saw your house lights, we thought it was the Lodge and then we heard your car. It was a terrible day and we were really frightened thank God that you showed up when you did because I doubt we could have made it to your house. During the night I woke with a terrible cramp between my shoulders and it took almost an hour before I could lay back and get more sleep."

"How is your back now?"

"It still hurts, and I get these little spasms all the time."

"Come, sit here lay back between my legs and allow me to massage your neck and back. I am a good masseur because I did a course in remedial massage just after leaving school."

Quickly Alena joined Jessica on the floor laying back between her outspread legs feeling her slow firm hands as they began a deep massage along her shoulders and neck. Her hands were cool and soft, working steadily massaging the muscles of her lower neck, moving down across her small shoulders, at times stopping, pressing deep, asking if the pain is becoming easier and only then moving on.

Alena began to sigh as she felt the pain in her neck and shoulders ease grateful for Jessica's skill forgetting her thoughts of Jessica's slow seduction. She lay deeper onto her chest as she felt her skillful hands work down along her upper chest until Jessica stopped for a moment suggesting if she were to do a complete job Alena should remove her hoodie. Before Alena could even think about her intentions she felt Jessica lift the hoodie up over her head and easing it off.

Quickly the intelligent hands began the deep subtle massage along the front of her shoulders working the deep muscles and tendons as slowly a hand slid down to the swell of her small breasts.

When Alena felt her masseuses hand slide across her distended nipple she moaned quietly making Jessica smile as she knew that she was at last getting to Alena. Slowly, ever so slowly she eased her hands onto Alena's breasts beginning to slide her fingers closer to her nipples that were puffed up high. One hand working down through the shallow valley dividing her breasts while the other pinched a nipple drawing a sharp intake of breath.

Jessica continued the slow torture of Alena's breasts and nipples scraping her sharp thumb nail across sensitive nipples. Her hands working deeply into the soft flesh of Alena's small breasts making her breathing come in short sharp pants.

Alena knew this was wrong, after all she was cheating on Ingrid, but she was powerless to stop it. The longer the stimulation of her nipples continued so she felt her pussy become wetter as sharp electric shocks went shuddering through her sex. She was moaning constantly now, a low humming moan as Jessica continued her wonderful stimulation of her so sensitive nipples.

Once Jessica was confident that she had Alena captive to her seduction she allowed a hand to drop slowly down the silken highway of her stomach, stopping briefly at her navel which had a silver stud and ring attached and then continuing to the top of her track pants easing her fingers beneath the elastic waist. She paused before sliding deeper onto Alena's outer thigh feeling the soft blond hairs before gliding once more back up to her navel.

When Jessica's hand had gone down into her track pants Alena stopped moaning her breathing becoming quick silent pants. She knew what was to come next so wasn't surprised when Jessica whispered telling her to lift feeling her track pants being pushed down over her knees. Then everything seemed to happen in slow motion as Jessica's intelligent fingers slid once more beneath the narrow hem of her plain white panties.

At first Jessica simply let her hand rest just above Alena's pussy, she could feel the damp heat emanating from her captives' humid pussy. As her hand dropped slowly onto Alena's clit the room became silent until Jessica's hand pressed onto the swollen sex button and Alena groaned loudly quickly lifting her hips.

Slowly Jessica began a rapid stimulation of Alena's pussy sliding a finger up and along the crease of her puffed wet pussy arriving at her clit and beginning to slide quickly back and forth across and down Alena's sex causing her to moan softly as she became more and more aroused.

At first with her legs spread wide Alena accepted her assailants finger feeling her stomach and pussy begin to clench until not able to hold her legs wide she closed them onto Jessica's finger capturing it as her left hand dropped down onto the wonderful finger that was slowly bringing her to the most amazing orgasm.

Then with a high-pitched cry she flung her legs wide dropping her hand onto Jessica's finger, her hips lifting as she experienced one of the deepest orgasms of her short life. As wave after wave broke across her she dropped lower onto Jessica's stomach until at last lying with her head on Jessica's thighs she slipped into a deep satisfied sleep. Cradling Alena's head in her hands Jessica smiled in satisfaction knowing that from now until the snow melt Alena was her property.

The two women lay on the floor for an hour before Alena woke finally understanding what had happened. She tried to ease herself away, but Jessica held her close asking what was worrying her.

"Oh, Jessica that was so wrong how could I cheat on Ingrid until now she has been my only lover. We became lovers the evening after I found my boyfriend sleeping with another school friend in mu bed. I will have to tell her, and she will be mortified."

"Shhhhh, little one, don't worry Ingrid s with Mavis and I assure you that she will be well cared. for. Mavis was not always our house keeper, she was the person who explained to me about the difference between being bisexual and homosexual. She explained that most people are born bisexual and where some of us accept it other deny it. Like you I accepted it and also like you I prefer to love women than men. As for Mavis, well she is lesbian and so only wants to be with women. So, my little one please, don't worry for Ingrid, she will be more than well cared for."

"Were you and Mavis lovers?"

"Yes, and at times still are. You see Mavis is actually my mothers second cousin and has lived with our family since her mother died of colon cancer and her father deserted her. She is five years older than me, so we regard ourselves as sisters."

"Now I think it's time to get lunch and then you and I will take a well-earned nap."

"Are you going to make love with me again?"

"Yes, Mon Cher but not this afternoon. I think you have had enough for one day but tonight will be another thing all together. Now hurry up make yourself presentable we don't want everyone knowing what has been happening do we?"

Following Two Young Women as They Discover Themselves

12