The Snow Storm

Story Info
Stranded at rest area with best friend
1k words
3.8
51k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DivineL
DivineL
3 Followers

The invitation read bring a friend, with less then a week away I was still debating who I should ask. What about Viv? Neither of us has ever been to a sex toy party before. It would be a night out, which we haven’t done in along time. Our busy schedules often kept us apart. I decided to give her a call, “Hello” she replied… in her sexy voice. Yeah baby! We always joked around when talking to one another. My friend Michelle is having a sex toy party, would you like to go with me? “Sure” she replied… I just want to run it by my husband, to make sure he doesn’t have anything planned for us.

I had agreed to pick Viv up at 6:00pm, the party was an hour away, and reports of a Winter Storm Watch were all over the radio. Should we still attempt the hour drive? The weather doesn’t look to promising, “I just heard the local news “ Viv replied. Oh what the hell it’s not snowing now, we both laughed and drove away.

We arrived at the party; cars were packed in the driveway, this was sure to be a fun night, There were women sprawled out all over the living room, Viv and I picked a seat together on the love seat, we had these bad ass smiles on our face, “ let’s get this party started we screamed” Everyone laughed. The toy demonstrator passed things around that I had never seen before, well only in those porn movies. There were all sorts of things, like lotions, hot rubbing oils, dildos, and the demonstrator even bought out this big strap on, it was huge” Wow Viv whispered in my ear; that’s bigger then my husband’s dick. We both laughed out loud.

The party was winding down, it was now time for every one to go into a private room one at a time, and pick what they wanted to buy. The toys were spread all over Michelle’s bed; I decided to get a few things, should I get a joke gift for Viv? We have been friends for years and share the same birthday, sure why not…

The snow had begun to fall; Michelle offered for us to spend the night, since we had a long drive home. “Thanks anyway” I replied, I’ll drive slowly; I gave Michelle a hug and said I’ll call you when I get home. Viv and I drove off. The roads were getting bad; the snow was coming down very heavy. Viv leaned over to put the radio on. Accidents were being reported, and several roads had been closed.

I had been driving for about twenty minutes; and hadn’t got too far. The visibility was so bad; I couldn’t see five feet in front of me.Viv, do you mind if we stop at this rest area for awhile? I can hardly see. “ That’s fine with me Viv replied.. We should call our husband’s so there not worried. I reached inside my pocketbook to retrieve my phone; due to the storm I had no reception. We were stranded.

“ So what did you buy tonight? I asked Viv “ Not much she replied. What did you get? With a big smile on my face I said; your birthday present. And giggled… my birthday present? Let me see it.

I reached into the back seat; and grabbed the big brown paper bag. Ok now close your eyes and hold out your hands. “ What You heard me; and no peeking. She held out her hands; I then placed the strap on in her hands. Alright open your eyes.Viv opened her eyes and looked at what she was holding. “ The big dick she replied, then shouted “Yeah baby!

Viv moved closer to me; “Thank you she replied, and gave me a kiss on the lips. We have never kissed like that before; but it felt nice and I wanted to do it again.” Your welcome; I kissed her back with a little bit of my tongue. What would she do I thought, Was I pushing to far? Viv began sucking my tongue into her mouth, did it feel good! I could not believe my best friend could make my pussy so wet. We looked at one another, Viv replied “ No one needs to know; it’s our secret.

We began to unbutton each others blouses; I reached behind her and undid her bra. Viv’s tits were very big; and her nipples were rock hard. With my tongue I circled both nipples very slowly; this was really getting her aroused. Her fingers were running through my hair. “ I want a turn she replied; and pulled my tits out of my bra , and started my nipples; it felt wonderful.

“ What about my birthday present? Viv asked; as she unzipped her pants. “ Don’t you what to fuck me? Within minutes I had my pants off and the strap on on. It was huge; even bigger then my husband’s dick I told her. Viv started kissing me again; this time her tongue was down my throat. I knew she wanted me badly.

“Let me suck your dick; she said. Then bent in front of me started giving me a blow job. For the first time someone was giving me a blow job; my hands were holding her head close to me. Viv looked up at me and said; I want my present now.

She bent over the front seat; I got behind her and started fucking her; she was moaning so loud I knew she was enjoying it. I began playing with my clit ; it was so big and wet , that I couldn’t stop touching it. “ Do you like it? I asked her… “Yes; she replied. Do it faster. I began screwing her so fast; I could feel her cumming on my fingers, which made my fingers move even faster. I to began to cum.With a sigh of relief; we climbed into the back; grabbed the blanket that was neatly folded on the seat, and snuggled until the snow had stopped.

DivineL
DivineL
3 Followers