The Snowman Cometh

Story Info
Sometimes what you see is not what you expected.
871 words
3.93
17.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You know the sort of evenings, good friends, good food, good conversation; and then suddenly it's 2 am and talks flowing faster than the wine, and everything's clear and fuzzy all at once. Then some inevitable force drags the conversation to sex. Telling tales of first times (back seat of a Ford), favourite positions etc until the conversation turns to fantasy's.

The usual crop, a blonde; on the beach; a threesome; and then one jumps out. Nothing special really, but it hits you in face like a slap, and suddenly your good friends man has got you under the collar and even hotter under your jeans.

"I have this vision, of a woman, in a scarlet velvet dress. Like the ones in the old time movies, that clings where it touches, and touches where it shouldn't. It's sunset and its been snowing all day. The choker of pearls around her neck is the same colour as the landscape. The curious thing is she never speaks, it's like being in a trance. For the longest moment she just stares at me with the most absorbing eyes, and then turns and walks away across the snow."

" I follow her into the woods, and there's a white blanket, so close to the colour of the snow it's hard to tell where it ends and the snow begins. We make love without speaking, and being inside her feels like my cock is being absorbed by the world. She makes no sound except a quiet whimper as I feel her tense around me, and shudder. I feel like I could go on for ever, but I cum, shooting my seed deep inside her, no consciousness except the bliss of release. Then she's gone, and I can't remember her face. It's like it never happened, and there's no guilt."

I want him. This morning I couldn't have told you the colour of his eyes, but now I'd fuck him here and now, in front of our friends, in front of his wife. As he speaks he looks right at me, just for a moment, an invitation?

I own the dress, it's upstairs in my closet. A relic from a black tie do for a client. I even have the choker stashed at the bottom of my jewellery box. Bought for the same do, the dress somehow demanded it. I have the perfect shoes to match, the perfect lingerie, just wisps of dark burgundy lace. I could make his dreams come true, and mine.

When I eventually get to bed sleep evades me. I gently rub my clit, circling it, teasing it. Fingering myself slowly, whilst all the while the argument rages in my head.

He's married Vs He said he wouldn't feel guilty

It would ruin the friendship Vs I want him

He might turn you down Vs He might not

And then there's no more argument, my clit is so wet it's hard to feel my finger. There's no friction unless I rub real hard. I grab the bedside candle, it's colder and dryer than my finger. I rub its rigid wax brutally against my swollen clit, and then heedless of anything thrust it vigorously into my desperate cunt. As I climax, my nipples hurt, and my legs jerk uncontrollably and his face appears so clear in my mind. I finally fall asleep watching the first snow of the season.

Then I know, I'm going to do it. Whatever the cost.

A casual phone call, he answers. Oh god just his voice gets me wet.

I mumble something about wanting to speak to his wife, she's not in, gone away on business. See? It's all fate. The dress, the choker, the snow, the business trip. What am I waiting for an engraved invitation?

Then suddenly I'm there. Standing at the end of his drive. Stupidly impractical high heeled shoes leaving odd tracks in the snow. As I round the edge of the house, a flash of red in the white snow grabs my attention.

There they are, husband and wife, fucking in the snow, just feet away from me. Her red dress is pulled up over her face, exposing her elfin breasts to the world. The snow and his vigorous fucking have left her nipples hard as the winter ice. I'm close enough to see his cock moving against the entrance to her cunt, and to hear her breath coming fast and shallow as she nears orgasm. I've never watched a couple fucking before, but within seconds I was as wet as her.

And he looked up, straight at me, and smiled. Then I knew. This was his fantasy, he wanted me to watch. The whole thing was an elaborate invitation. He shifted position slightly, and gave me a better view of his cock as it appeared and disappeared from view. His eyes never left mine as he pounded faster and faster until she came, her hands causing a mini blizzard as she thrashed at the snow. He slowly drew his glistening cock out of her, and staring at me started to wank it faster and faster until he spunked over his wifes icy body.

Then he said one word, dismissing me.

He said "later."