The Snug

Story Info
A quickie in the snug of an Irish bar.
1.1k words
4.15
9.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pub is crowded. The band is keeping everyone feeling the upbeat and many are just falling over each in an imitation of dancing. We are safe in the far back snug. Snugs have been in Irish pubs for hundreds of years so the priests and nuns could drink out of sight of the patrons. Do as I say not as I do, had been the rule for just as long a time.

We have moved the table to block access to the snug through the small arched opening. I am on the bench and next to the wall. He has his back to the wall that is on the side of the arch opening. The music echo's in the small space but we don't really notice. He slowly reaches under my shirt and caresses my left breast. I am not wearing a bra and he circles my nipple sending waves of electric sensations throughout my body. A low groan escapes my lips and the glint in his eye becomes brighter. I lean forward and rub the familiar bulge in his jeans. I can see over his shoulder that the waitress is coming towards us. I shift back and straighten my shirt. I order 2 shots and beers for us. I know this will keep her away for a good 30 minutes once we are served.

The wait until we are served seems like hours. He gives her an acceptable but not a good tip. That is to keep her from rushing back. We will fix that when we leave. He turns back to me and reaches under my skirt. My leg moves almost like it has a mind of its own. I feel his fingers skimming the edges of my panties. I find myself licking my lips and pushing towards his hand. The glancing of his fingers across the material between my legs starts me squirming. He slowly pulls them down and off my one leg to expose the moist skin begging for his anticipated touch. I want to grab him but that would be too much and we might be noticed. This has to go slowly and carefully.

He is close enough for me to reach him with my hand. With a skill learned after much practice I pull down his zipper and undo the button. His fingers are now caressing me and I can hardly concentrate on my goal. I want him in my hand. His warm throbbing hardness is just waiting for me to help it escape when he turns so I am too far away. I am frustrated and try to move closer. He starts using his fingers to penetrate me and I gasp trying to not move too much. He knows I cannot ignore what he is doing. I grind myself onto his hand and know that things will get too intense if he doesn't stop soon. Grabbing his face I kiss him with all the passion I can give and he stops. This is not how I want it to end. I am now able to free him and hold the pulsing organ in my hand. I slowly stroke from top to bottom and back. He is now the one to let out the low groan. Our eyes lock and we know what will happen next.

We push the table forward enough for me to sit on his lap. With my back to him I slowly lower myself down and feel his manhood slide up into my wet quivering body and the ride begins. He has his hands under my shirt and cupping my breasts. He slowly starts to squeeze them in rhythm with the slow tortuous thrusts in my groin. One of his hands drops to the hot pulsating button of my sex and he rolls it between his fingers. The explosion grows at such a slow pace that I think I will scream knowing I cannot. He starts increasing the pace of his thrusts along with the rolling of his fingers. I stuff my hand in my mouth so I will not scream out loud.

The music is almost drowned out by the rushing of the blood that I hear in my ears. The people drinking and singing and dancing do not know what is happening just a few feet from their tables. I try to focus on the band but my eyes see only a blur. I feel like I am floating in a giant bubble of unbelievable pleasure. I again shift myself further back onto his lap to force him as far inside me as is physically possible. He groans and thrusts with all his strength and we both are swept away in the sensations and colors and sounds of the two of us reaching the peak of our release.

It seems like forever before we can even move. The music is very loud and the people are very noisy. I don't want to lose him just yet. He sits with his arms around me holding me in place. I lean forward on the table and move my hips in a grind that gives him many sensations. He groans and I can feel that it is working. I slowly lift myself and use my body to caress his again throbbing manhood. The band is playing a fast paced song and the crowd is jumping about like fools. I am following their pace with my body and building up to another explosion. He grabs my hips and forces me down onto his lap and I feel him pulsating into another wave of sexual release that starts mine as well.

The music stops and the band take's a short break. We sit quietly trying to remember how to breath normally. Sadly I move from him and pull up my panties . He slowly puts himself back under cover. Our drinks are still there and we take a sip. The now warm liquid does not taste good. I brush my hair back and smooth it into place. The waitress stops by and asks us if we need anything. I ask for 2 glasses of water as we are thirsty. Not what she wanted to hear. We drink them down and rest a few minutes from the physical exertion that has happened.

We don't have a need for words. He grabs our coats and I take my purse as we leave the snug. The waitress is surprised when he hands her a $20 and says thank you. The walk to the car is slow and enjoyable. The ride home is quiet. As we walk from the garage to the house I reach for him and grab his face. He looks surprised when I whisper in his ear that I starving but not for food.

We never make it to the bedroom.

No quite the end.