The So-Called Photo Shoot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few minutes of this torrid pace of action, Ryan laid forward on me and began now to roll her hips on me as if she were riding a camel or something. With each motion she would tighten the muscles of her pussy to grab my now very worn dick and, with her motion, she would pull on it very hard. Her muscles were so strong at times it felt like she could pull it off. But it really felt great. I had never felt so physically united with another body. In just a few minutes Ryan was breathing desperately and screaming in my ear. The waves of spasm must have continued over and over as her orgasm seemed to go on forever. I wanted to come myself....but found my cock to be so worked over by her that it just wasn't happening for me. Ryan finally started to slow down and collapsed on me completely spent. I kept thinking "oh no...She's done and I need to come." I kept grinding my hips into her exhausted crotch.

She must have realized I hadn't come, because as she pulled off of me and swung her leg over to lie along my side she said that she wanted to watch me.

"Huh?" I said, not sure what she meant at first.

"I want to watch" she replied, "I want to see you come for me."

I closed my eyes and moaned as she grabbed my cock, wet from her juices, and began to stroke me. I raised my hips with each downward stroke as I kept visualizing her face as it had looked just moments before as she wildly banged me. I could feel like I was close.

Ryan kept stroking me and it felt so good, but I wanted so bad to come. I needed a little firmer action at just the right places. I was close but I didn't think she was going to do quite exactly what I needed so I grabbed my cock myself and started jerking off for her. She started massaging my balls and my thighs and rested her head on my chest to watch.

"Come on baby......come for me. Let me see your cum" she started whispering as I worked.

My hips and thigh muscles suddenly went weak and tingly as my groin contracted. My balls and my cock throbbed and tightened like just before an explosive sneeze. I grabbed my cock tighter and in a strong jerking motion downward I forced every ounce of strength through my shaft. Because of the incline of the embankment, my cock was in view over Ryan's head. I could see every swollen and protruding vein. The head of my organ looked bigger to me than usual and it was much purpler. As the spasms intensified I felt them with my hand and my pearly white jiz began spurting out. Each stream flew up in the air several inches. The last shot left a connecting string of cum from the tip of my cock to my belly. I let go and Ryan grabbed hold again and began squeezing every drop out. I was exhausted but it felt good having her massage my rod as she did.

Ryan moved back up and lay next to me putting her head on my chest at my shoulder. She looked down at my still stiff cock and then reached down with her hand and began to smear the semen into my hips and belly. Her warm, and now sticky, hand continued to feel so good I wondered if my cock would ever go down. When she was done "playing", Ryan kissed me passionately and pushed her tongue deep into my mouth. It was a kiss of appreciation and complete satisfaction.

We laid there naked for another half hour when I suggested we think about getting dressed and taking a hike.

"Wait," said Ryan. "Before we do that you need to take another couple of pictures."

"I took a lot of pictures, Ry. I'm sure there are some good ones.""But you didn't take any of me nude."

"No....I guess I didn't," I said hesitantly, realizing she must not have seen me taking pictures of her while she masturbated on the blanket.

Ryan climbed down to the rocks again while I got the camera. She found the largest flat surface and sat down, pulled her legs up and wrapped her arms around her shins hiding everything.

"Well, what good is that? I can't see anything." I teased.

"Oh, you will." she shot back. "I just want some I can show to my friends so they believe us."

"They'll believe us for sure. You look like you just got the fuck of a life time."

Ryan giggled and then winked at me as if to say, "I know."

We spent another 15 minutes taking pictures of Ryan in every pose and position she could accomplish on the rocky stage she was perched upon. She was so beautiful with such a great body. I thought of how guys joke as teenagers about being a Playboy photographer when they grow up. I chuckled thinking that, now that I had experienced the thrill of taking erotic photos, I should have taken that vocation option more seriously. When I ran out of film we put our clothes back on and packed up our things.

We climbed up the slight incline to the top of the hill and descended the other side to the trail. As we gathered our things and organized them a little better for the long walk back to the parking area, an attractive couple in their late twenties or early thirties came along the trail heading back toward the parking area as well. She was blonde and petite with a really cute face. He had brown hair and was pretty close to my size. Maybe he was an inch taller. I noticed they were looking at us with big smiles. In a natural reaction I said hello cheerfully. They both returned the greeting sort of nervously, I thought, and while the girl was looking at Ryan and smiling, the guy looked at me and winked! We smiled back just to be friendly and said something dumb about the nice day. They just kept smiling and walking. The guy kept looking back at us with this big grin while his partner seemed to be urging him to stop. I looked at Ryan with an "oh shit" kind of expression as we both wondered if they had seen us.

How did they see us? And at what point did they see us??!! As the couple disappeared around the bend of the trail, we heard them break out in giggles and laughter.

Ryan looked at me like she was going to kill me. I gave her a weak smile, shrugged my shoulders and picked up the rest of our stuff and we headed up the trail in silence. As we got about 200 feet away from our "secluded" love nest, we simultaneously looked at each other again and burst into hysterical laughter. It finally had struck us as so funny. We had no idea what, if anything, that couple saw. Maybe they just thought it was odd that we were of such different ages, or that Ryan was African American, and I was white....Who knows? Then again, maybe they had seen everything. We weren't going to let that bother us. They didn't know us and we didn't know them. I cavalierly swung my camera bag over my shoulder so I had a free hand to hold on to Ryan's. We held hands the rest of the way back to the car and talked about what a great day it was. When we got to the parking area, ours was the only car around.

After loading the trunk we got in and rolled down the windows. I started the car and as I waited for the engine to warm up and the A/C to start blowing cold air, I leaned over to Ryan and kissed her.

"Wait!" she yelled. "What's that?"

I looked up at where she was looking and saw a small piece of paper stuck under the windshield wiper.

"What's it say?" She impatiently appealed.

"Well hold on...let me unfold it, will ya?" I responded.

I looked at the note and scanned it silently.

"Read it!" Ryan demanded.

"Okay, okay but you're gonna be pissed."

"They saw us didn't they?! Oh shit ....you bastard," She screamed but with a smile.

"Well it seems so." Then I read the note to Ryan."Dear Very Impassioned and Arousing Couple,Thank you for your spectacular demonstration of what a romantic and erotic day in the park should be. We only wish we had seen the whole show from start to finish. If you would like to join us for a similarly provocative get-together, please call us as soon as possible. We were so turned on by you guys. Please call!Fondly,Roger and Susie555-8945"Do you think they mean it?" Ryan asked.

"Oh I don't care if they do." I replied as I tossed the note into the back.

"Wait! Don't lose that!" Ryan yelled as she reached for it.

"You want to call them?" I queried with surprise.

Ryan giggled and gave me a sly, foxy smile. "Maybe."

I put the car in reverse and backed up trying to look shocked with Ryan's reaction to the note. Inside, however, I was turning cartwheels of joy at the thought of getting together with that couple. "Wow." I thought as I put the car in gear and drove off the parking lot and back onto the park road. "That might become another great story to write about."

Stay tuned.

THE END

12