The Society Ch. 02 - Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know what I mean, you smart ass! What do you think gives you the right-

"Call me a smart ass one more time, and I'll make sure you're limping out of here. Now, sit down and stop yelling like a prehistoric caveman."

Ethan was standing up and glaring at the General, and he reluctantly sat down in a chair across from Ethan's desk after waiting a few seconds. He still had the same livid look in his face.

"Now, you were going to ask about the girl and how got on the space station, past your incredibly well-trained and disciplined security? Go ahead, I'll let you finish."

"No, I wasn't. I'm talking about what happened to the girl. What gave you the right to take care of her over me, the one who handles security and enforcement here?"

"Well, yet again you have forgotten that I make the final decisions up here, not you. You work for me, if I decide to do anything, it's done. Understand?"

"Yes, Mr. President." The General said with a groan.

"Secondly, you're right Jack, you do handle security and enforcement on the Society, but clearly there was a mishap and I have no choice but to hold you at least partially responsible for it."

"According to reports, she snuck in from the loading dock. The mechanics should be held responsible, not my team!"

"Your team handles all of the security, for the entire space station. So if something goes wrong, you can't be absolved from blame. I have already spoken with the maintenance unit, and they understand their faults. I was going to schedule a meeting with you and the agents for tomorrow, but since you invited yourself here, we're talking about it now. The problem is, you don't seem to see your faults, Jack."

"I didn't make any mistake, we've never encountered this before and there were never any enforcement agents in the loading docks."

"Exactly. That needs to change."

Ethan's calm and matter of fact tone always bothered the General even more than what they were arguing about. No matter how passionate he got, he just couldn't bother Ethan.

"I understand that, and my agents will now make regular rounds through the loading docks to prevent something like this from happening ever again. But what about your faults?? Why would you take the girl and finish her yourself?"

"Because I wanted to. I don't need to explain myself to you."

"Something like this happens, you just take the girl yourself, behind my back, and you don't see a problem with that?? What about interrogating her, seeing what she knows?"


"I made a decision and that's it. There's no point in discussing it further. She's gone now and the Society is safe."

"Not with you running things, making erratic decisions like this. You're just a shell of your father, trying to flex his muscles with stu-

"Here's another decision I'll make, get the hell out of my office and focus on making your security better. If something like this happens again, you won't like the next decision I make either."

The General grunted and groaned before leaving Ethan's office, staring at him intensely as he left. He knew Ethan was right, and hated it.

Ethan, meanwhile, tried to return to his work, seemingly unbothered by what just happened. He knew it would probably be a late work night, but for some reason he just couldn't focus. He decided to get up and walk over to his favorite view, out by the window looking outside the space station.

As glamorous as being in the space station was, being confined inside 24/7 took its toll on him, and having time to ponder into the simplicity and vastness of space usually calmed him. But tonight, with so much on his mind, he was having trouble relaxing.

Maybe you were right, old man, maybe I'm not tough enough. Maybe I can't lead these people without an iron fist.

Ethan was trying to implement changes that would bring about a new age in the Society. Since his father Marshall died, his legacy and imprint was still very much present, with the termination chambers, his best friend General Jack Miller, and the strictness. While Ethan believed that a stricter order than on Earth was necessary, he didn't believe in everything his father did, and sought to make the Society in his image for the people.

However, it seemed like everything did was met with resistance, and it was frustrating the hell out of him. What was worse was that it seemed like even with Marshall gone, his shadow ran the Society more than he did, and Ethan couldn't escape it. His father never agreed with him, and it still felt like he was fighting him.

***

Alyssa wasn't going to rehearse anything, just like Fran said, she was just going to do it. She was finally going to tell Ethan how she felt about him, tonight. After listening to Fran's story and thinking about it for a while, she realized that nothing was stopping her from expressing her feelings to Ethan. She thought she had tried already by attempting to have conversations with him, but she realized that he probably wouldn't open up to her unless he knew how she felt about him. In fact, he might have just been nervous about it, and used this mysterious, emotional veil to hide that.

Throughout the day, she tried everything she could to stop thinking about Ethan, his sexy voice, his piercing blue pools that looked at her, and most importantly, what she would say. She tried distracting herself with books, games, naps, movies, music, but nothing worked. She was relieved it was finally time for the big moment. She walked past his office a few times and realized he was still working, even at 11. So, she made sure to wash her hair, put on some nice jeans with a black top that showed some cleavage but not too much. She didn't want to dress up and make it a big thing to him.

She walked towards his office and realized the doors were open, so he must be really busy. Still, she nervously walked in and tried to say hello for the first time in a while.

But before she could, Ethan noticed her, "Oh, Alyssa. What are you doing here?"

Alyssa felt like she was sweating bullets and her hands were shaking.

"Hi, Ethan. Umm, I just thought I would drop by and see how you're doing. I know things have been crazy around here lately."

"It's nothing I can't handle, but I appreciate it, thanks. But I should remind you that, as part of your leave of absence, you're not allowed to be in here and help me work on anything. Fran has been a big help."

"Oh I know, I understand, I just, well ummm Ethan I actually need to tell you something kind of important."

"Well what is it, is everything okay? Something malfunctioning in your room? I can get maintenance right on that."

"No, everything is fine, but umm well Ethan.." Alyssa stepped closer but twiddled with her fingers and held her head down.

"What is it Alyssa?"

"Well, I have feelings for you Ethan." Alyssa didn't know how to put it and the words just seemed to escape her as she confessed her feelings for Ethan. He gave her a puzzled look.

"What do you mean? What kind of feelings?"

"Like...strong feelings. I love you, Ethan." Alyssa felt a weight lifted off her shoulders finally.

"Alyssa..."

"Please Ethan, just hear me out. I've been working with you for three years, and I just...I want us to be closer to each other. I love your voice, your eyes, how well you run things around here, and I just want to be there for you."

Alyssa walked over beside him and tried to lay her hand on his shoulder, but he shrugged and looked at her with those frosty, cold blue eyes that always left her in a trance.

"Alyssa, we can't do this. I'm sorry." She felt her heart sink.

"But.... why not? How do you feel about me?"

"Alyssa, we work together and I appreciate the work we do and how we help each other keep this place together. But I don't have the same feelings you do for me, and I don't want a relationship."

"You don't feel anything for me? I'm just an assistant for you??"

"We help each other, but I don't feel those feelings like you do for me. Plus, in this environment, a relationship like that could interfere with work and prevent us from doing what's best for the people. It just doesn't make sense."

"It doesn't make sense?? Ethan, I thought we could be more than just people who worked together. I want more than that."

"I understand Alyssa, but it's just not going to work. I'm sorry. Maybe you should get some rest and I'll let you know when you're leave is done. I have a lot of work to do and it's getting late."

"You're right, I'm sorry for bothering you Ethan. I'll let you get back to work."

Alyssa was holding back tears as long as she could, trying to wait until she got back to her room. She didn't want to let Ethan see her cry, since he didn't seem to have any strong feelings for her the same way she did for him.

"It's no problem, Alyssa. Bye."

Alyssa walked back to her chambers and cried softly in her bed. She was crushed.

Meanwhile, Ethan went back to finishing up the last thing he wanted to do for the night. As cool as he seemed when Alyssa was in his office, the pressure of the everything the day had offered him was starting to frustrate him, and he worked faster to finish so that he could go back to his room. He had enough to worry about with the General's resistance, his father's shadow, and the confusion of enforcement post-termination chambers, but Alyssa's love confession was about to push him over the edge.

***

Kodi woke up the same way she had woken up every other time since being made a prisoner, cuffed on the long metal table, blindfolded, with only a big white t-shirt on, and nervous. Sure, she thought, the Society had more technology, but she still had the same back pains that the cots down at Earth gave her. Being trapped in Ethan's room as his slave or prisoner was impossible to adjust to, and as much as she appreciated not being dead, it still felt like some kind of torture, or something. She didn't really know what to call it.

Since Ethan had been so busy with the Society's troubles, which Kodi knew nothing about, he actually spent less time in his room, and only came down to grab something for a meeting upstairs or to feed her and make sure she went to the bathroom. Even then, he kept her vision impaired so she couldn't see where she was. He also didn't have time to interrogate her with questions about her plan or her drone, which she was happy about.

"Good, you're up." The sound of his voice always petrified her, but there was still something soothing about it. That paradox scared her even more.

"Yes, I just woke up actually, I was-

"I don't care what you were doing. Now you're going to tell me what you know."

"No, I don't care what you do to me, I won't tell you anything!"

"Yes, you will."

Something in his voice was different, it was losing its soothing touch and it felt more commanding, more brooding than before. He wasn't negotiating with her anymore, he wasn't asking questions. She heard him fumbling through supplies or something that was making loud clanking noises. The mystery caused by the blindfold didn't ease her nervousness.

"I'm tired of you disobeying me. I'm tired of you thinking that you're somehow in control, when you're not."

The next thing Kodi felt was him inserting his fingers into her folds, but something else was in his hand, and it had a different shape.

"What did you just put inside me?"

"Just something to motivate you."

"Motivate me? What do you-

Just as she was about to question Ethan's methods, she felt something incredible building inside her. Whatever this thing was, it was vibrating rapidly inside her all of a sudden. But not just like a normal vibrator, this was pinpointing her g-spot and somehow stimulating it, pounding it on its own. It felt warm, similar to the heat the sensory drone gave her.

"I'm sure you're noticing by now, this is a miniature version of the sensory drone I used on you earlier. It can immediately find you g-spot and most sensitive points inside you, and stimulate them to maximum efficiency."

"Oh my god, please..." Kodi was being pounded by the device so hard inside that her toes curled and she clenched her hands around the metal cuffs.

Suddenly it stopped, leaving her with a desperate need for release and a dripping wet pussy. After her climax came down, it started back up again, and repeated this cycle over and over without letting her cum.

"The best part about it, is that it doesn't let you cum. Right when you're about to orgasm, it stops its stimulation."

What is this?! Kodi never felt anything close to this in her life, and it wasn't pleasurable at all. It was torturous, a never-ending cycle that failed to reach anything. It was hurting at this point.

"Tell me what you know."

".... Never."

After three cycles of this orgasm control, Kodi was almost sobbing, sweating, and needed to cum more than anything in the world.

"Please, I can't take anymore. Please make it stop..."

"The only way I'll make it stop is if you promise to tell me what you know. Tell me about your plans and how you created the drone and the stun gun."

"No..."

Kodi immediately felt another control cycle start, but this one moved even faster than the last ones, and was hitting her cervix and g-spot with precision. Then it stopped, leaving her pussy sore and her clit pulsing hard, but with no orgasm.

"Okay, okay.... I'll tell you everything..."

"Good girl." Ethan reached inside her and grabbed the orgasm control device.

"Start talking."

***

Part 2- Control

"Wow, you really pulled all that off. I gotta say I'm amazed."

Kodi was once again restrained on the long metal table and in the cuffs, but the silencer and blindfold was deactivated as she was finally telling Ethan what he wanted to know. She was telling everything, about how she made the drone, and her plan for infiltrating the Society. And she hated it. She hated that the group that was always better off than the survivors of Earth were most likely going to steal her inventions.

She also realized it was her first time seeing where she was, and although it was a terrible place that she associated with pain, it wasn't nearly as dirty as the termination chambers. Down here, it looked like a technological marvel. There were touch panels, monitors and storage units everywhere. She couldn't see every corner of the room, but to the right of her she noticed a force field was up, and was blocking all visibility to another room.

"Where did you even find the materials? I mean I understand how you did it, but still, it's a wasteland down there."

"I know." Kodi said in an annoyed tone.

"We're not getting smart now are we?" Ethan walked over and put his hand around Kodi's neck.

This was also the first time that Kodi saw her captor's face, and despite what she imagined, some smug disgusting unattractive face, she was pleasantly surprised. He was wearing a white buttoned shirt with the buttons undone, and his sleeves were up. She noticed his jet-black beard and its contrasts against his skin, and his icy blue eyes immediately. They seemed to stare right into her, freezing her with a precision and sharpness that she hadn't felt from a stare before.

Kodi what are you thinking! Fuck him!

"No sir, I'm sorry."

In the time since Ethan first captured and interrogated her, Kodi's resistance had decreased, and she was now being much more obedient than before. There were still moments where the resistance would rise, but Ethan would punish her swiftly. After that last punishment, Kodi learned that Ethan's methods were more diverse and harsh than she realized, and she didn't want to find out what was coming next. So, she confessed.

"Good. Now where did you find the materials?" Ethan said as he let go of her neck.

"Just old electronics stores, department stores, junkyards. Whatever we could find around a wasteland, I used. I worked with what I had."

"You're quite the resourceful one. That could be useful, or it could be dangerous. Was there anyone else doing what you did down there?"

"Not that I know of. I never saw anyone with stun guns or drones or anything."

"I'm not surprised. That puts you in a class of your own. It just doesn't make sense, Earth should've digressed almost a hundred years technologically. But you were able to have technology worthy of being up here, down there."

"Thanks." Kodi said, sensing Ethan's condescending tone.

"I bet maintenance and the technology division will love this. They won't believe the story when I tell them."

"What? No please! I don't want that!"

"But you brought it up here, Kodi. You came up here, willingly. No one asked you to visit the Society."

I didn't need an invitation, Kodi thought to herself. She wouldn't say things like that out loud anymore though.

"So why would you be surprised that we would use your technology to better ourselves? What did you expect to happen when you came up here, Kodi?"

Sensing it was rhetorical, Kodi didn't respond. And at this point, she wasn't sure she had a viable answer.

"Kodi, I asked you a question. Are you disrespecting me?"

"No sir, I'm sorry, I thought it was rhetorical."

"No, I actually wanted a response. What were you expecting?"

"...I wanted your technology I guess. I didn't know much about y'all up here, but I knew you were better off than we were on Earth. I wanted to see for myself."

"Hmm. So, you risked everything for a curiosity and the possibility of helping your fellow survivors on Earth? A very slim possibility at that."

Kodi understood what Ethan was saying, it did seem like a ridiculous plan. Asia told her that right before she left. But she didn't regret anything, her logic still made sense in her head, no matter what Ethan said.

"As long as there was a chance, I had to take it. Earth still has a chance."

"Earth is a ruin, Kodi, a barren planet in chaos."

"You wouldn't know, you weren't there!" Kodi shouted, and immediately regretted her outburst. She was remaining calm the whole time, but Ethan struck a nerve when talking about Earth, her only home.

"I was there! It used to be my home too!" Ethan shouted, slamming his hand on the metal table. Kodi turned her head and flinched. She realized this was the first time she ever heard his shouting voice.

She also realized that everyone who was up here used to live on Earth. In all her disdain for the Society and their uppity ways, she forgot that these were humans, just like her. They had families, they had a past. But she still couldn't get over how easy life was for them now.

"Anyway, it doesn't matter now. You shouldn't have come up here. And now that you've told me everything, I have no need for you."

Oh no, this is it.

He was finally going to finish her off. He had information, used her body for pleasure, and her technology. Kodi had nothing. All she could think about was how he was going to do it. If history served meant anything, it would be painful and harsh, like all of his punishments.

She didn't want to endure anymore pain, and the pain of losing her parents and surviving on Earth was enough already. Maybe since I gave him what he wanted and pleased him well enough, he'll show me mercy, she thought.

But for some reason, Ethan stood there, silent.

She's just a girl, like anyone else. She doesn't matter, he tried to convince himself.

But he knew there was something different about her. Something that drew her to him, even when he first saw her as a prisoner, right after her plan failed. He denied it at the time, and kept things strictly business. But he could have let the General handle the interrogation. He was better at that kind of thing anyway. He could've let the enforcement agents watch her while he worked. He didn't have to bring her down here at all.