The Society Ch. 03

Story Info
Alex visits Atredies Manor
5.9k words
4.27
3.1k
1
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/29/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a heavy sigh he begins his story.

"Over 1100 years ago I lived in a village in northern England. Out of the blue myself at the age of 9 and four other boys between 5 and 8 came down with a sickness. We were on death's doorstep. A man walked into the village saying he had a cure. Our parents begged him for it as any parent would. However the cure he gave us bestowed upon us a curse. It unleashed the control over an element such as fire, water and so on. Along with the elemental magic we were given strength, immortality, and blood lust. Somehow he took control of us. He turned us against our family and friends and by nightfall the village was burnt to ash and he took us as his own children. He used us as weapons against any who would not kneel. We pillaged and murdered thousands but the scary part is he didn't need to command us after a while. He taught us how to wield and control our power. He was unstoppable with us doing his bidding.

However there was a wizard who opposed him. You know him as Merlin. He rivaled our master but six on one, even Merlin had no chance. I had the honor of running the sword Excalibur through his chest but in Merlin's dying breath he put his hand to my head and released me from my master's power. He also showed me a vision of my master creating the sickness to infect and begin the transformation of the five of us. Merlin saved my life and freed me. I turned instantly on that bastard that laughed when I murdered my own family. I killed my master with Excalibur but was unable to convince my friends of what really happened. They called me traitor and turned on me.

I ran. I hid as at the time I was no match for them. Oddly enough Excalibur harnessed my power and made me stronger. I was able to take the battle to them and keep all four in check. You can look through human history and see at every major event I was fighting them. They had come up with a new way or champion to thwart my power but I have mastered my power and now can keep them at bay. I have wandered this world for the better part of five hundred years by myself protecting humanity from them. That all changed when a witch foretold a woman would free me from this curse. She would fill the hole in my heart and give me a reason to continue. I didn't believe in the prophecy until I met you.

After world War 2 I made a very uneasy truce with the other four. They have been quiet for almost 70 years and even civil. I became complacent with them and then they came up with this damned competition and now I know why. They believed that the only way to have me find that woman and show a chip in my strength was to have me actually look for her and I did and I found you. I fear they are planning something really big and whatever woman I sent to the competition would be used against me. I have never allowed anyone into this dark world but I inadvertently brought you into this world of light versus dark. Alexandra I am sorry. You probably think I'm insane. Are you that woman? I don't know. Last night was the best night of my life and when I look into your eyes I see your true beauty. Please forgive me and try to understand that everything is the truth."

He stared into those eyes hoping she would believe him. Alexandra stood in front of him still as a statue. She heard every word of what he said but her mind could not wrap itself around the concept of him being immortal. The sound of it was preposterous. She was a psychologist and it was taking all she head not diagnose him with Schizophrenia. But Victor sounded so sincere, it pulled at the part of her that wanted to believe him. She had to give him a chance to prove to her what he was saying was true. Alexandra slowly pulled her hand out of his. Her eyes glistened with unshed tears, she blinked them away and pressed her lips to his.

"Victor I will be honest I am struggling to believe you. Do you know how you sound? But I really want to believe you, if you can prove it to me. I will stay if you can prove it. Trust me when I say, I want to be with you."

The kiss told all the story. Her lips were perfect as the night before. Her eyes spoke the truth. He raised his hand and snapped his fingers and instantly his hand was engulfed in an orange flame. The room grew darker as he moved it around so she could see it was no trick.

"Do you believe me now?" He asked, "I can create and control it. I can cover myself in flame and even control how hot it burns."

Alexandra smirks, but stands dumbfounded. She watched the flames then looked back at him. Her was a science marvel of course she could never ask the question she wanted to.

"This is amazing, But these people still want you dead for something that happened well a very long fucking time ago."

He snapped his fingers extinguishing the flames and stood up. He took her hands into his, "It's because I am more powerful than them all combined. They would have destroyed you both physically and mentally. I won't let that happen. Yes they want me dead but I have an army across the world keeping them in check. You are safe."

He kissed her hand gently.

"If you have an army then why are you so frightened of them Victor. I mean you say you have more power then all of them combined, so why fear them." She blushes and kisses his cheek. Alexandra felt her heart leap when she kissed him, she was starting to grow very attached to him. And only craved to make him happy.

"Because of the innocent lives they threaten," Victor said, "I've been at war with them for hundreds of years. They continue to find ways to subvert me. I truly believed after World War 2 I had them contained but this damned competition only show I was wrong. You have shown me that it's time for me to not worry and end them."

He hoped she would understand. This was his life of constant chess against four players. The loser dies and he knew it.

"Are you saying that these men started World War 2. And it seems to be only you and now me they threaten."

She understood where he was coming from but it seems she would know cause a lot of problem for him. Alexandra threw sat in his lap, wrapping her slender arms around his neck. In her mind he belonged to her and she would be damned if anyone threatened him. No she probably could not protect him like he could her but she would try even if it was in his house.

With a laugh he said, "No but they helped. Their powers were used by America's enemies. I sent my troops into countless battles throughout history. I am a warrior at heart. Everything I do now is to atone for the sins of my past. I mean all you see working for me at one are orphans I have saved and given homes to."

He pointed to the door, "Ashley I saved in Bosnia. Hugo I saved from a Soviet prison camp. Guido from the coffee shop we met was the first from a small town in Italy. They are like children to me. I save as many as I can because we fight the battles in the shadows but now you are the most important thing to me."

He held her and stared into her beautiful eyes. Alexandra did not have a clue what to say but an instant wave of guilt washed over her. She now felt horrible for the way she treated Ashley. Her eyes changed from their brilliant blue to deep navy. Ducking her head against his neck so he wouldn't notice. Victor kept amazing her. She moved off his lap and looked to the door. He saw the sadness in her eyes and asked, "What is it beautiful? You won't be harmed by anyone here. If anything they would fight for you as they would fight for me." She stood there with such beauty that he smiled seeing her that way.

"No it's just...I treated Ashley poorly this morning. I am not nice when I first wake. I don't want your people fighting for me. I never meant to treat Ashley the way I did. I must apologize."

"She will be fine," He laughed she deals with me every day, "She is one of my greatest assassins."

He stood and then approached her and ask, "Did you mean to stay with me? You would have everything you see and more. No woman has ever made me feel like this before."

Alexandra blushes placing her left hand on his bare chest where his robe had slipped open.

"I intend to stay but what about my practice. I can't leave Jerry in charge forever nothing would ever get done in a timely manner."

She giggles and looks up at him still fathoming how that tiny little thing in a maid's dress was an assassin.

"We can do whatever you want," he smiled looking into her eyes, "I am if not the most powerful man in the world. If you want your practice moved out here it can happen. You want to quit you can. It doesn't matter. You are here and now have the ability to do whatever you want."

"Victor I did not go to school for 4 years to quit my profession. If you I can have an office here I can work from home. Another thing can you please send Hugo to pick up my car. I refuse to take a limo to a Prison. I am pretty sure you do, but do you have a gym?"

"We can work everything out as it arrives my dear," He said laughing as she was trying to do everything right now, "And I did not mean for you to quit your job. I meant everything imaginable is now at your fingertips. Money's no object to me. You want something it's yours. You want to go somewhere I ask where. Whatever you want I am here to give it to you."

He never should have said she could have anything. Alexandra smirks, as she slips her hand into his robe. Her lips press against his ear, "I can have anything right, Victor?" With a smile he said, "Well to a certain extend my dear."

He started getting hard and asked, "What are you thinking?"

She grins; grabbing his robe as she moves backwards toward his desk.

"Well I say let's make love on your desk then have someone make me waffles."

Alexandra laughs and nibbles on his bottom lip before kissing him passionately.

"Done," He said dropping the robe.

His muscles rippled as he shrugged off the cotton robe. His cock was hard and ready as he stood there. He walks up and asks with a sly grin, "Do you like the clothes you are wearing?"

He felt more alive now that she knew his secret. He want to have her in every way and share his life with her. Alexandra looks at him and shakes her head.

"Nope not at all, do what you please."

She looks at him with a blush illuminating her face. Her hair was tied up she couldn't remotely hide it. With a grin he stepped towards her and grabbed the t shirt in the front. With the most lightest of pulls he ripped the shirt open. She looked so hot with her breasts hanging out. He pulled the shirt off her and took her into his arms and started to kiss her passionately.

"I've never had a woman on my desk before."

Her nipples hardened when he tore her shirt from her body. Which turned her on immensely, but he did not need to know that. Alexandra's moaned against his lips, her tongue sliding across his bottom lip.

"Well you can't take me till my pants come off can you?"

With a smile he did the same thing to her pants. They fell to the ground in shreds and she stood naked. There was something different as they both stood in front of each other naked. His secret was in the open now and he wanted her more than ever. His cock was hard and he could only stare at her beauty. She was everything he wanted. Alexandra liked her lips and sank to her knees. She crawled toward him slowly. Her muscles clenching and rolling under her skin. Her face rubbed against his inner thigh before she used her tongue to roll his balls.

Alex looked up briefly as she wrapped her hand around her swollen shaft. Her touch felt more carnal this time. Everything felt hotter and he only readied himself for her magnificent touch. He loved everything she did as no woman treated him this good.

"Show me what you like my dear."

His hand pushed her shimmering hair behind her ear and smiled into those blue eyes. Her mouth kissed and licked at the tenderness of his testicles. She enjoyed this part of pleasing a man. The hand around his cock now stroked him at a steady but quick speed. When he smiled she hummed causing vibrations to travel through him. Alexandra's eyes rolled back to what she was doing. He ran his fingers through her hair as she was just so good. Every time she touched him he was more turned on. He moans saying, "You are just amazing at everything you do. Don't hold back." Her tongue glided up the length of his shaft as she rises on her knees. Alex's pale complexion denies her the ability to hide the blush on her face.

"T..thank you."

Pastel blues eyes that once showed lust changed to showing love. He stared down at her with a smile as she worked. It felt better than before. He didn't know why but he did not care at this point. He breathed slowly to try and control the pleasure he was receiving because they had only just begun. She blushes as takes the head of his cock in her mouth. Alexandra sucks roughly, before her mouth surrounds him. His entire shaft was down her throat. Her free hand squeezes his balls gently. Victor gasps at her touch. He almost falls down in pleasure but grabs his chair to balance himself. The miniscule amount of pain feels good with the immense pleasure she is giving out to him. He can barely stand feeling her take his cock all the way. Alex watched the pleasure that ensued Victor play across his face with every lust filled gasp. She smiles As she draws back from his hard cock. she squeezed his balls playfully as she rose to her feet, kissing his way up his body as she did. Her lips finally met his with passion and love. He gasps a little as she squeezes his balls but he's ok with that. Her lips are moist and ready for more as she kissed him. He holds her close pressing her perfect breasts into his chest where he felt her hard nipple. He released their lips and looked at the desk, "as how do you want me to take you my dear?"

He looked down ash his cock with was hard and glistening with pre cum and her saliva. She smiles, and her eyes dart to the desk then back at him. Alexandra retracted from his embrace and moved to his desk. She laid her delicate frame across his desk, her large breasts pressed to the oak as she ass was facing him. Alex looked over her shoulder, "Behind. Take me from behind."

Victor hardened at even the mention of it. He walked over behind her rubbed his cock along her pussy. This was so hot as she looked back at him. This was his favorite position. His hands rubbed over her tight ass and he asked, "Which would you like my dear?"

He had a grin on his face but would never hurt her. Alexandra's cheek turned pink as she felt his finger rub against her ass. Her eyes were glistening as she looked at him.

"You can chose I enjoy it either way."

She was frightened by the grin but she knew she was safe. Victor smiled and gently grasped her hips. He slowly lined his cock up and then entered her glistening pussy. Taking her this was felt amazing. She was so tight that he moaned as he pushed in as far as he could go.

"Oh my God," He whispered penetrating her.

He went balls deep and retracted and started to go a little faster. Alexandra's fingers curled around the edge of his desk as she felt him enter her. She moans softly as he enter his full length. Why did he seem so much bigger this way? She let her body relax trying to make it easier for him to re enter as she slid back. It felt amazing to be taken from behind; Victor's cock reached further pressing against the most delicate of spots. Victor was so hard. He filled her completely and it felt amazing. She was so soft and her moans only made it better. He spread his legs a little to get more leverage. He started to go faster into her as this was such a turn on. He firmed his grip on her and started to thrust harder and faster. Victor's fingers dug into her hips with an unbreakable grip, it did not hurt...much. Her body quivered beneath him as his thrusts held a steady pace. With every movement of his hips a moan would slip from her parted lips.

Taking her like this turned him on immensely and he could not hide that. It was written on his face. His breath became heavier as he went harder and faster. The way she looked back at him only turned him on. He did his best not to hurt her but she was just so perfect. He thrust ed deep and hard into as amazing as she was. Her juices continued to lubricate him and warm the area as he went. Her head dropped to the desk to hide her blush. Alexandra whimpered in pleasure as she inhaled. She could not control the sounds that were escaping her throat. Every time he shoved himself back in her body would tighten around him. She was not going to last much longer but she could not cum before him. She would not have to wait much longer. His groin was burning for how good this felt. He started to go as fast as he could. Her pussy lips tightened so much around him every time. He pounded hard into her when all of a sudden the floodgates opened and he exploded into her tight pussy. His stamina slowly drained as his thrusts slowed to the point he just hugged her from behind and kissed her neck. She screamed his name as she felt him rupture inside her. His orgasm tore hers from her body as her nail scraped against the wood. Alexandra's body shook under his as her body started to ex spell their combined fluids. Her heart pounded in her chest as she looked back over her shoulder. He wrapped his arms underneath her and clutched her sexy breasts as he kissed her neck. He was still inside her. He was not hard any more but being inside her was just amazing on its own. He saw her look his way.

He smiled and said, "Did you like that?"

He moaned involuntarily as his warm hands took hold of her breasts. Her heart had finally stopped racing and she could breath without whimpering. Alex smiled shyly.

"Yes Victor, I loved it."

All of a sudden she starts laughing to a thought that crossed her mind. He looks at with a funny face and smiles. He picks her up and sits down in his desk chair. Then he puts her on his lap and says, "What's so funny?" Alexandra grins, "Well I took a shower this morning and now it seems it was futile. I just find it amusing."

She wraps her arms around his shoulders and kisses his nose. Her body was still quivering, then her stomach made an awfully loud gurgling sound.

"Yes that was futile."

He laughs and hears her stomach. He reaches over to the phone and dials ashley's number. He tells her they want waffles and to bring them to the office. Victor continues to kiss her until the waffles are brought into the office. Alexandra looks up when the doors open. Her stomach growls again when the smell of fresh waffles were brought in. They looked delicious. She completely ignored the fact that she was completely nude and sitting in Victor's lap. Her hunger was all she wanted to satisfy at the moment.

"Thank you Ashley, " Victor said.

The young woman showed nothing that her master was naked with a beautiful naked woman on his lap. She bowed and left them to eat. He smiled at Alexandra. She was beautiful with her hair falling across her naked chest. She could swear her mouth was watering when she grabbed a fork and one of the plates. The waffle was thick and perfectly golden. Blueberries were soaked in maple syrup, with whip cream on top. She carved out a bite with her fork and stuck the yummy breakfast food in her mouth. The waffles were good. Three sessions with Alexandra had destroyed Victor's stamina do he needed to eat. They did not talk much but Victor was just glad she was around. With one of his hands he caressed the curves of her body as they are.

"I have one of the world's greatest chefs in my kitchen."

She looked up from her plate; her waffle already most of the way gone.

"Well I must give your chef my kudos. Because he made my stomach very happy. But you make me happy. After breakfast could I get a tour of the gardens I saw when I got here?"

12