The Sommelier

Story Info
Erotic loving girlfriend rewards passion.
1.5k words
2.95
14.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yvesmondog
yvesmondog
24 Followers

Hi I'm Rex. My girlfriend Ella and I get to the big smoke maybe once a month.

We will travel for sport, often going in city based foot races and we travel to attend B&D sex clubs. An odd combination of interests, maybe! Both work to literally stretch your vitality and stamina just a little bit further.

On two occasions many years apart we did both in a weekend. Well remembered from the effort we put in and the fun we had even though our timetable was tight. We joked that we would run faster if the whips still cracked behind us.

One much less ambitious Friday recently we jumped a plane to Sydney. We planned a night at Recovery, one of our more frequent haunts.

We like to eat out and have some select, favourite places where we have become well known enough to be greeted on a first name basis. One is a Thai restaurant and the other is Japanese. There is about 5 city blocks distance between them and in between the finest ice-creamery on the planet. We always try to dessert ourselves there. This is our away from home neighbourhood.

Once during lazy Sunday morning sex Ella had mentioned one of the waiters at the Japanese restaurant. He was actually not the waiter but the sommelier. I had made a mental note to ask for more wine and sake advice on our next meal there.

The plan tonight was simple. Late Japanese meal then onto Recovery even later.

So no rush, we even squeeze in some laps in the pool near our hotel.

Back in the room we shower and Ella tries on her outfits. For the club she mostly prefers a loose wide neck top that she can lower to reveal her shoulders or even breasts if she desires.

She and I also like her tiny, leather skirt paired with most remarkable pair of stiletto heeled boots.

She found them op shopping would you believe!

I am usually in a leather vest and maybe tight shorts. Ella picked them for me. "I like how they show the outline of your lovely cock," I remember her saying the first time I wore them. Sometimes I add a studded neck collar, depends on my whim.

We will wear some of these clothes to our meal out but mostly we change into our play togs at the club.

No point frightening the other diners.

Ella's choice to wear her very short leather skirt out in the earlier part of the evening was then a slight surprise.

"Hope we get the same waiter as last time," I drop into our conversation as we walk to the restaurant.

"You don't miss a trick. Do you?" was Ella's response.

Smiles pass between us followed by a hug.

We present at the door of the restaurant and voluntarily give the bow the flags across the upper doorway will make us do anyway.

The waitress recognises and greets us, showing the way to our table.

"Can we be a little out of the way?" I ask.

We change course following the waitress and are lead at a private table at the darker end of the room.

I watch Ella as she walks before me. Radiant is the word that forms on my lips.

Ella is beautiful with blond hair, trim and athletic. I am not the only one watching her gliding progress. I know what has their attention.

Ella glows with her smile and her "I'm interested!"look.

Ella likes the world and the world likes Ella.

I walk behind trying to have good posture and not shuffle.

We are very in love. Our relationship is not easy. We both have families and responsibilities so our being together for nearly 6 years is a testament to our love and if truth be known, our lust for each other and our lives.

Iggy's song Lust for Life could be our anthem.

We sit and order our meal immediately. We know our tastes here.

Ella says "Let's get some sake while we wait."

The waitress hears us and within seconds the sommelier is at our table.

He has seen us here before and greets us warmly. Immediately Ella resume the flirtatious conversation from our last visit. He remembers her well.

While they chat, I am wondering what attracts her. He is not particularly good looking but, then I realise how passionate he is about his work with wine and especially with sake.

I know Ella values passion highly and maybe tonight plans a reward.

Our sommelier is very attentive, pouring sake into tiny tasting glasses with explanations on origin and history.

He hovers over Ella.

Finally we settle on a delicious dry sake from Kyoto.

"This is from near my home town," our sommelier states as he pours our choice into a serving jug.

Remembering the tiny skirt she is wearing I shift in my seat so I can glance into Ella's lap.

It is a breathtaking sight. Ella has let her skirt ride carelessly high. No panties, her gorgeous cunt is fully exposed.

The sommelier is shielding Ella's erotic display from the restaurant. Parting her legs slightly Ella lifts her pelvis to show the folds of her cunt lips glisten pink in the soft light of our dark corner. Smiles pass been them.

Plates of food arrive. The sommelier quickly unfurls the napkin from the table. He smoothes it into Ella's lap.

A tiny measure more than an imperceptible shudder makes Ella's face glow as he steps back to allow the food to be placed before us.

"Thank you!" I say to our waitress.

"My pleasure," both the sommelier and waitress respond in unison then laugh.

I glance again. The skirt is still high with a lot of leg bare but the napkin is placed perfectly to maintain our privacy.

"You saw?" Ella asks.

"Yes."

"He touched me with his fingers while placing the napkin."

"And you?"

Ella nodded.

"I pushed my cunt onto his hand. It was so brief. So fucking horny!" she whispered.

We eat in silence enjoying the light-headedness of our situation. We share a sashimi entree. The firm texture of the fish compliments our arousal.

"Feels like sucking cock," Ella laughs slurping sashimi into her mouth from her chopsticks.

"I feel like sucking cock," she adds.

The restaurant is buzzing with conversation. The kitchen on open display to the customers is a whirlwind of activity.

"Chaos seems to be the order of the day!" I say rather pleased with my wordplay.

Ella graces me with a smile for my attempt.

Our waitress rapidly clears our dishes for the next course and in seconds it arrives.

A hot pot of seafood and noodles for us to share. The air around us blurs in steam. Our sake jug is being refilled by a hand that has appeared in the wavering light.

The sommelier is again standing over Ella. Placing the sake bottle on our table he reaches into Ella's lap to again readjust her napkin.

Ella's face is difficult to see clearly through the steam however I can make out her closed eyes and slightly parted lips. Her breath is rapid.

Finally he stands, bows, whispers in her ear and takes her hand.

"I'm invited to look over the sake storeroom," Ella states, her eyes looking into mine through soft focus steam.

"Don't be long. Your meal will go cold."

I feel like her great uncle saying something so lame.

Ella is already out of her chair and walking away as I speak.

She nods and traces her hand over my shoulder as she walks past me.

I feel conspicuous sitting alone struggling with noodles on a spoon. I'm sure the room is aware of everything.

Ella returns alone, just as I serve myself a second bowl of seafood glistening in delicious oily stock. Noodles slap into my bowl.

She smiles, and serves her own bowl with ease and finesse.

"Your napkin Madam!" I joke. Standing I place the material into Ella's lap. Her legs open to my touch. Her cunt is dripping. I can feel the differing viscosities of her cunt juice and a man's cum. Ella's cunt is sloshing with both.

"A quickie in the cupboard," she whispers.

I sit down to eat as Ella looks me directly in the eye.

Each time my hand nears my mouth the aroma of sex fills my nose. Musty, provocative, scandalous!

In a hushed tone Ella says "He is so sweet but I forgot to ask his name. The sake store is a tiny cupboard. We were squeezed against each other as I closed the door. His cock was hard so I undid his pants and stroked him. He fingered me too. We were both nearly cumming straight away. I pulled his finger out of me and put his cock in. We fucked standing up. It was very quick and very horny. I had cum running down my leg, he gave me some tissues."

I glance at the tissue Ella had placed on the table. It was moist. Actually it was saturated.

We eat in smiling silence.

"What a lovely start to the evening," I finally say. "Let's go get raunchy!"

"Raunchier!" Ella replies, one eyebrow raised.

We pay, we wave goodbye, we leave.

As the taxi powers through the night-time streets and onto the Anzac bridge we sit close and feel each others warmth.

Our love thrives in this heat.

yvesmondog
yvesmondog
24 Followers