The Son Also Rises

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are so beautiful," I whispered.

My co-star continued to be in shock as we embraced. My hands stroked her back the way I had stroked Betty's delectable figure.

"Do I know you?" whispered my co-star.

"I sure hope so," I said, "I wish I had never let you go."

My co-star blushed. She seemed to enjoy the gentle words, but she was not sure of my identity. To no one's surprise, my co-star freed her hand and promptly smacked me on the face. The movie set was completely quiet, but I didn't think anyone heard my gentle words.

"Let me go," yelled my co-star, "I don't want any more kids."

"I won't fit anyway," I said.

My co-star looked at me with great suspicion. She looked down at my mangled member. I sensed that she was trying to decide if my penis could actually fit into her vagina.

"Yes it will," said my co-star.

"Don't even try it," I whispered, "I could only think of one woman who could squeeze that entire thing inside."

My co-star looked at me. Her raven locks seemed to mesmerize me and she knew it.

"I know why you are looking at me like that," said my co-star.

"What are you talking about?" I asked innocently.

"You are such a pervert," said my co-star, "You don't like women your own age."

"What makes you say that?" I asked.

"You have a mommy fetish," said my co-star.

I was confused. What was a mommy fetish? This was the first time I had ever heard about this condition. Was it a sexually transmitted disease?

"I don't know what you are talking about," I said finally.

To everyone's surprise, my co-star laid down on the fake stone floor. She spread her legs wide and beckoned me to come closer.

"Come to mommy," said my co-star.

By now, my penis was fully erect. My co-star was wetting her fingers and spreading saliva over the entrance to her vagina. She pushed the folds apart and waited for me to come closer. I looked over to Dennis. The man was motioning me to move forward.

"Just don't come inside your mommy, okay?" asked my co-star.

Breathlessly, I nodded. I had been thinking about Betty for days. I missed her so much. Still, I felt guilty for wanting another woman. I felt like I was cheating on Betty, even though Betty and I were not married. Betty and I were not even boyfriend and girlfriend. We just two people stuck together in my father's house.

My co-star grabbed the tip of my penis and slid my mangled member into her vagina. She took a deep breath as the entrance to her vagina started to stretch apart.

"Oh my God," said my co-star, "That hurts."

"Do you want me stop?" I asked.

By now, my co-star had her eyes closed. She looked like she was in pain.

"No," said my co-star, "Don't stop."

I could see Mr. Waco in the background. He was motioning for me to continue.

"Keep going," said my co-star.

I leaned forward and her vagina started to swallow my entire penis. My co-star was breathing fast. She grabbed my chest and pulled me closer to her. I saw her puckered lips and I accepted her kiss. Her warm lips reminded me of Betty.

Soon, my co-star was pulling me forward until I could go no further. Her eyes would get big each time my penis stopped moving. Her vaginal walls were squeezing so hard that I knew I could not hold out. I tried to think of non-sexual things like taxes and politics, but her kisses were soft and inviting. I wanted to kiss her forever.

Perhaps I was just a lonely young man who had fallen in love with an older woman. Betty never complained about the diameter or the length of my penis. In fact, Betty had an insatiable appetite for sex. Once my penis was inside her, Betty did not stop until we were both exhausted.

"Holy shit," growled my co-star, "Here it comes."

Without warning, my co-star's body started to shake. I kissed her tenderly. I felt her vagina squeeze tightly around my penis. Her vaginal muscles were strong and the pressure on my penis almost took my breath away.

I knew I wanted to ejaculate, but I tried to hold it back. I had the feeling my co-star was not on birth control, so I tried my best to not think about anything sexual.

My co-star's orgasm lasted a full five minutes. Afterwards, I pulled my penis completely out of her vagina. She kept shaking even after I pulled my manhood out of her oozing vagina. My penis was covered with a shiny coating of girl juice. The camera zoomed up closer to my mangled manhood. Quickly, I turned away from my co-star. With her eyes shut, my co-star was completely unaware of what was happening when I started ejaculating. I shook from head to toe as I shot sperm in the direction of the camera. Dennis and the camera crew were breathlessly cheering as I continued to empty my testicles of hot seed.

When it was all over, Dennis raised his voice.

"Cut," yelled Dennis.

Dennis walked over to me. The man did not even look down as he avoided the sperm on the movie set. He motioned for one of the support staff and a janitor came over to mop up my mess. I sat down and waited for instructions.

"Fantastic," said Dennis, "Why don't you take five?"

I was whisked away to a waiting room by his assistant. I took advantage of the break to use the adjoining the bathroom and breathe a sigh of relief. I had no idea what to expect about all of this. I had never even been in a school play or even appeared onstage for a musical program. I looked at down at my mangled penis and wondered how to control it. I almost impregnated a complete stranger simply because I had little to no knowledge about sex. This complete stranger was only the second woman who had sex with me.

Still, Mr. Waco promised a paycheck large enough to eradicate my hospital bill. I told myself that I would take the money directly to Dr. Ludlum. Then, I would return to saving enough money to leave this town permanently. I would leave my father and all of his fabulous wealth in the rear view mirror.

Later, Dennis and his staff burst through the door. They hurried me back to the movie set and urged me to do one more scene. A make-up artist was touching up the false stitches all over my body as they hurried me through the studio.

When I arrived at the movie set, my co-star came to greet me. The bored look on her face had disappeared. She was grinning from ear to ear.

"Hi, I am Elaine," said my co-star.

"Hi, I am Mike," I said.

"Mike, we need to film one more scene with you," said Dennis.

Elaine nodded with excitement. Her nipples were hard and I noticed that someone had shaved off the hair on her crotch. Immediately, my penis started to get excited again.

"That's great," said Dennis, "I was going ask you if you can get another erection."

I reached out to Elaine and held her hand. She looked down at my mangled member as she stood closer to me.

"Do you like older women, Mike?" asked Dennis.

"Yes," I said.

"How much experience have you had?" asked Dennis.

"Not much," I said truthfully.

Elaine giggled. She saw me gazing at her shaved crotch and I blushed.

"I usually work with jerks," said Elaine.

"It is a cutthroat business," said Dennis.

I bent over and kissed Elaine. I savored her scent as our lips touched.

"Whoa," said Dennis, "Let's save the romance for the camera."

"Sorry," I said, "She is so beautiful."

Once more, Elaine giggled. I watched her posterior as we walked past several empty sets. My co-star seemed to enjoy being watched by me.

"Elaine was at the top of her game," said Dennis.

"She is tops with me," I said.

Once more, Elaine giggled like a schoolgirl. She seemed to appreciate the extra attention she was getting from me.

"Then I got divorced," said Elaine.

"We had to take her to rehab," said Dennis.

"I am glad everything is okay," I said.

"Thank you," said Elaine, "I appreciate that."

"We are adding a new scene," said Dennis.

"Don't worry," said Elaine, "You don't have to hold back."

"You can come inside her," said Dennis.

"They made sure that I can't get pregnant," said Elaine.

"She is also very smart," I said.

Once more, Elaine giggled. I wondered if anyone had ever said that she was smart. She drew closer to me as she blushed. Before Dennis could stop us, we were kissing again.

"Guys," said Dennis, "Let's save that for the camera."

"Do you want me on top?" Elaine asked Dennis.

"Yes," said Dennis, "I want you to have an orgasm like you had before."

"Right," said Elaine.

"Can we do that?" asked Dennis.

Elaine looked down at my mangled member and nodded her head. She pointed to my penis.

"That thing is so wide," said Elaine, "I wasn't sure how it got inside."

Minutes later, I was lying on the floor surrounded by fake stone walls. Elaine came from the opposite side of the movie set and sat on my lap. She straddled my erect penis and slid her vagina over the tip. Elaine took both hands and parted the folds. She closed her eyes and her vagina started to swallow more and more of my penis. I groaned. Even though she had been in other adult films, Elaine's vagina felt tight around my penis. I looked up at those beautiful breasts. I could also see her shaved crotch. The whole area was brightly lit, but my mind still played tricks with me. I missed Betty so much that I started to think that Elaine was actually Betty.

When her vagina had swallowed up my penis, Elaine shuddered with delight. I tried to hold back. I knew I was going to ejaculate soon, but I wanted the scene to last until Elaine herself had an orgasm.

The next half hour went by as a blur. Elaine was moving her crotch up and down on my penis. It did not take long for a milky white fluid to appear at the base of my penis and on her crotch. Elaine kept her eyes closed and her mouth shut. Sweat appeared on her chest as she bounced up and down on my penis. Sweat appeared on my forehead because I was trying to hold back my ejaculation.

There was a camera aimed between both of our legs. There was also a camera pointed directly down her cleavage. Then, the impossible happened. Elaine started to have another orgasm. Her entire body shook. I felt her vaginal muscles tighten, but I tried to hold off my ejaculation.

"Oh shit," said Elaine, "I am coming again."

As she had the orgasm, Elaine was slamming her crotch down on my penis with the ferocity of a charging bull. I tried not to think of sex, but it was difficult with a beautiful woman riding your penis like a bull-rider.

"I can't hold it much longer," I whispered.

Elaine did not care. She was lost in the sensations and she was not listening to anyone. The camera crew zoomed in to her gorgeous posterior as it undulated.

Suddenly, my penis popped out of her vagina. I felt the cool air hit my mangled manhood and I started ejaculating. Streams of sperm started spraying in the direction of the camera. I found Elaine lips and kissed her hard. We were both experiencing an orgasm and we lost track of time.

When it was all over, Dennis and the crew were clapping.

"Elaine is back," announced Dennis.

Like a prize-fighter, Dennis raised Elaine's fist into the air as a sign of victory. That afternoon, I collected an envelope full of large bills. Elaine was also there to collect her money. We held hands like high school sweethearts and Elaine left me her telephone number. Afterwards, Dennis called everyone a cab and we were whisked away to our homes.

The next day, I visited Dr. Ludlum. She took me to the hospital finance department and I paid off the entire bill. I was on top of the world. Who knew I could pay off all my hospital bills?

After paying off the hospital, there was a little extra for groceries and a cellular phone. It was not a fancy phone. This model was already three years old, but the battery was still able to charge. A few of the buttons were loose and the screen was had tiny nicks and scratches. Still, it allowed me to get calls. The alternative was to go into the management office each time I need to call someone. Both Dr. Ludlum and Mr. Waco advised me to get a cellular phone so they could contact me directly. I wanted to make sure I got to Dr. Ludlum's appointments. In addition, I wasn't sure if Mr. Waco wanted me to be part of any other movie productions.

As it turned out, I welcomed all other sources of income, even if it was a source of notoriety. So far, no one seemed to know that I made an adult film. In fact, no one recognized me at all, even as Michael Skinner's only son. Like most people, I wanted to be praised and recognized by my fellow man. Still, there was an advantage to be invisible in society. Since no one seemed to know who I was, I was free to make as many adult films as I wanted.

I tried calling Elaine, but she was busy with her teenage daughter. I told her it was okay. Her parenting activities took precedence over my social activities.

"It is okay, Elaine," I said, "I just wanted you to call you because I promised that I would call you."

"I appreciate that," said Elaine, "I like a guy who keeps his promises."

"I have no idea why anyone would want to lie to you," I said.

"Guys lie to me all the time to get into my pants," said Elaine.

"I am not surprised," I said, "You do attract a lot of attention."

Elaine gave me a quizzical look.

"Are you trying to flatter me?" asked Elaine.

"It is true," I said, "You really do attract a lot of attention."

"But you are so young," said Elaine, "You really should be dating girls your own age."

"My father dates girls my own age," I said, "It makes sick."

"Is he having a mid-life crisis?" asked Elaine.

"He has been having a mid-life crisis for most of my life," I said.

Elaine laughed.

"Are you still living at home?" asked Elaine.

"No," I said, "My father kicked me out not too long ago."

"Is that why you are doing these kinds of films?" asked Elaine.

"I hope you are not too disappointed," I said, "I am just the maintenance man."

I explained to Elaine that I was the maintenance man at the apartment complexes that my father owned. Elaine stopped talking.

"I live in one of those apartment complexes," said Elaine.

"Well, you will probably see me cleaning the pool there," I said.

"These apartment complexes are owned by Michael Skinner," said Elaine.

"That is my father," I said.

"Oh crap," said Elaine, "That can't be."

"What? What is wrong? Did I say something wrong?" I asked.

There was a sigh on the other end of the phone line. Elaine seemed like she was going to cry.

"I knew you looked familiar, but I could not place your face," said Elaine.

"I am so sorry if I said something wrong," I asked.

"I don't think you will believe this," said Elaine, "But I was married to your father."

The statement hit me like baseball bat between the eyes. I nearly fell out of my chair. My heart started to race. Could this be really true?

"When I married your father," said Elaine, "He had baby boy."

"How long ago were you married to my father?" I asked.

"We were married a year and a half," said Elaine, "But that was almost twenty years ago."

"If that is true," I said, "Didn't you get anything when you divorced my father?"

"No," said Elaine, "The schmuck left me with nothing."

"If it makes you feel any better," I said, "He has done this to all of his wives."

"Why am I not surprised?" asked Elaine.

"He threw me out and disowned me," I said, "I am not even in his will."

"That is so cruel," said Elaine, "He is making his own son work as the maintenance man."

"It's okay," I said, "I do an honest day's work and get an honest day's pay."

"I am glad to hear that you feel that way," said Elaine.

"I take it that you are doing these films for the same reasons as me," I said.

"You are correct," said Elaine.

"Don't worry," I said, "Your secret is safe with me."

"I appreciate that," said Elaine, "My part-time job at the dollar store is not making me a millionaire."

"I assume your daughter doesn't know about any of this," I said.

"I would appreciate it if you keep it that way," said Elaine.

"I promise," I said.

"Thank you," said Elaine.

"Look, I know you need to get back to your daughter, so I probably should let you go," I said.

"You're a young guy," said Elaine, "You don't need to be tied down by an old woman with a daughter."

"That is not what I am worried about," I said.

"What are you worried about?" asked Elaine.

"You took care of me when I was little," I said, "You were my stepmother."

"You didn't know who I was," said Elaine.

"My father would kill me if he ever found out," I said.

"That makes two of us," said Elaine.

"Are you angry with me?" I asked.

There was a pause. I waited for her answer. What have I done? I just had sex with my stepmother. To make it worse, I had sex with my stepmother on film. There would be no reason to lie to my father, because all he would have to do was buy the DVD.

"Do you think I should ask Dennis to pull the film?" I asked.

"No," said Elaine quickly, "It is probably too late anyway."

"How long does it take to get to DVD?" I asked.

"Dennis has a website," said Elaine, "It only takes him 24 hours after editing to put it on the website."

"Is it already streaming on the internet?" I asked.

"Probably," said Elaine.

I sighed. It was too late to stop the film from being watched.

"Mike, listen to me," said Elaine.

"This is my entire fault," I said.

"That is not true," said Elaine, "I should have trusted my instincts when I saw you."

"I don't think they gave us much time to get acquainted," I said.

Elaine laughed.

"Most of the time," said Elaine, "The guy was done in five minutes."

"Is that true?" I asked.

"Dennis likes to shoot with multiple cameras," said Elaine.

"I noticed that," I said.

"When the scene is too short," said Elaine, "Dennis gets clips from the different cameras to make the film longer."

"That is very sneaky," I said.

"In this way," said Elaine, "He doesn't have to hire as many people if each scene is longer."

"I guess there is a lot I have to learn about this business," I said.

"I got into this business because I was struggling to make ends meet," said Elaine.

"Was that after the divorce?" I asked.

"Your dad hired me as the nanny at first," said Elaine, "I didn't mind because you were so cute at that age."

"Thank you," I said, "No one has ever told me that."

"Your dad was married to someone named Betty," said Elaine.

"I have a friend named Betty," I said.

"She was an absolute stunner," said Elaine, "I had no idea why your dad wanted to fool around with someone like me."

"That is something my dad would never tell anyone," I said.

"When I threatened to leave," said Elaine, "Your father said he would divorce Betty."

"What happened?" I asked.

"When Betty gave birth to her daughter," said Elaine, "Your father tossed her out on the street and took you and me to another city."

"I know you are very beautiful," I said, "But that is no reason to toss the mother of your children out into the street."

"I completely agree with you," Elaine said, "But I was young and naïve."

"What happened next?" I asked, "I am almost afraid to ask."

"When you father found someone else," said Elaine, "I found myself and my daughter out of the street."

"If it makes you feel any better," I said, "He threw me out, too."

There was another awkward pause. Finally, Elaine spoke up.

"I have a picture of you, your dad, your real mom, your sister, and your father," said Elaine.

"Are you in the picture, too?" I asked.

"I am the nanny and I am the one holding you," said Elaine, "Your mother is holding your newborn sister."

"I would love to see that picture," I said.

"I am not sure when we can get together," said Elaine, "But I will be sure to bring the picture."

"Thanks," I said, "I'm just going to keep this between the two of us."

1...89101112...22