The Son-in-law Ch. 03

Story Info
Anne's week continues to bring surprises.
5.7k words
4.65
115.9k
83

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/11/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wednesday

The next morning Anne got up after a restless night of lurid dreams and circular thoughts. Her husband, who normally noticed nothing about her, even if she had a lovely new dress or new hairstyle, even asked her if something was wrong, and commented that she'd been looking worried lately. So even he'd noticed her guilt, or was it her sexual glow! She assured him that she felt like she might be getting a cold, and was relieved when he asked no more questions, the poor uninquisitive soul.

After breakfast, John made his appearance as she was tidying up, wearing his usual T-shirt and boxers. She knew by now that it was no use hiding from him. He came over and put his arms around her from behind, kissing her neck.

'That was so great yesterday Anne,' he said. 'What a nice surprise, bringing your friend. She's very pretty, but not the woman you are,' he continued as he stroked her breasts through her robe, causing her nipples to harden. She could feel his erection pressing against her back now, as he rubbed himself absent-mindedly against her.

'I didn't bring her over for your benefit,' Anne replied angrily, 'or for you to use her like you use me!'

John laughed, as his hands roamed over her breasts and down to her waist and hips. 'It seemed to me that Jenny enjoyed herself!' he said. 'And that you enjoyed each other too!' he added, as his hands found their way inside her robe and started to rub her pussy. 'Oh, you looked so amazing together, Anne. And Jenny liked your pussy as much as I do!'

Anne blushed as she remembered what had happened the previous day, here in this kitchen. She gave up trying to push John's hands away, knowing that he was strong enough to do what he wanted. John peeled off her robe, and then pulled her nightie over her head leaving her in just her knickers, which were already a little damp from John's touching of her. John ran his hands over her naked breasts, feeling their weight, pulling them apart and then back together, sending pleasant feelings through Anne's body. Anne cursed herself for being so easily aroused. She could feel her pussy getting moist as John's hands stroked her sensitive skin.

John then removed his own clothes and pushed her to her knees before moving in front of her and thrusting his swollen cock into her mouth. He held her head and started to slowly fuck her mouth as she opened as wide as she could.

'I was watching Jenny lick your pussy yesterday,' John mumbled. 'You looked so good together, with her tongue in your lovely cunt. I almost came all over you both!' And he pushed his cock deeper into her mouth causing it to enter Anne's throat. She had figured out by now how to breathe through her nose to stop choking, but it was difficult.

'Fancy you being a carpet-muncher, Anne!' he teased her. 'You really got into licking Jenny's pussy! She has got a lovely pussy; not as nice as yours but lovely.' As he told her these filthy things that he really shouldn't be talking about, he pumped his cock into her little mouth. He was getting excited by having Anne to himself again. Anne was embarrassed by his talk but more concerned about not choking on the big dick in her mouth.

'Yes, you really are one hot leso, Anne,' he said, and then he groaned as a huge load of sperm shot into Anne's mouth, causing her to choke and try to pull away. John held her tight until another spurt of his come left filled her mouth, and then let her push him away, as his come spilled onto her breasts and belly.

'That was fantastic Anne,' he murmured, as he pushed her to the floor and peeled off her knickers before burying his face in her pussy. She had thought he might not bother with her pussy today, but was secretly pleased to be getting some attention for her pussy which was now dripping wet after John's dirty talk. John pulled her legs over his shoulders and opened up her cunt-lips before plunging his greedy tongue inside her. His fingers circled her clit, rubbing juice from her pussy on it in a very arousing way. Before she knew it Anne was lost to the pleasure emanating from her pussy. John really knew her cunt by now and slowly but surely increased the excitement she was feeling. When she felt like this, she no longer resented John and wanted him gone. She only wanted the intense pleasure he gave her. It was wrong, but she couldn't help herself. After several minutes the spasms of orgasm flooded her body, causing such filthy words to escape her mouth. He kept at it for three climaxes until he stopped. Her body felt like she was floating in space, rather than lying naked on her kitchen floor.

Then she felt John turn her face down, thoughtfully putting her gown under her head. A moment later, he entered her from behind, his cock pushing into her at this angle she had come to secretly love. She gasped each time he drove his cock inside her. He fucked her strong and fast, like he was hungry to fill her up. Somehow in this position the amazing feelings were stronger and she was soon shouting as she came again, shortly before John emptied another load of hot fluid inside her.

They lay there panting for several minutes, feeling each other's deep breaths and hot skin. Anne's cheeks glowed red from the exertion and excitement. John nibbled her ear for a while, then kissed her on the neck and left her alone. After he had gone, Anne got up, gathered her clothes and showered. Then she went and lay on her bed and cried her eyes out, not really sure of what she was crying about. Part of her wanted things back the way they were before John took an interest in her, and wanted her innocent friendship with Jenny back. But part of her knew that her life before had been dull, and that now she felt so alive and aware of what amazing feelings her body could produce. She was both angry at John for using her body without her permission and a little grateful for showing her how great sex could be, even at her age. It was so confusing! She just couldn't help crying until she fell into a deep sleep.

Thursday

The next morning, after the others had left, Anne thought of hiding again or leaving the house, anything to avoid John until he left. But she knew that these strategies had failed before and so resigned herself to putting up with his attentions again. She tidied the kitchen, but John did not appear within a few minutes as he usually did. Anne decided he must be sleeping in, and went to get dressed, thinking she might be able to escape before he awoke. But as she gathered her handbag and car keys to go, she noticed through the bedroom window that John was leaving by the front gate. She was peering through the window to see what he was up to, when John looked over his shoulder and saw her. John waved, in what looked to Anne like a sheepish manner, then got into his car and drove off.

Anne was puzzled. Where was he going at this time? Why was he sneaking out? Why did he look so sheepish, as if he was apologising to her for not staying home and servicing her like a prize bull? The nerve of that man, she thought. As if she'd be upset at not being held down and fucked like his sex toy. Did he think she was that dependent on his cock? She knew she didn't understand how his mind worked, and this display confirmed it.

So that left her with a free day. She breathed a sigh of relief and started trying to get her life back in control. She felt she needed to call Jenny and talk about what had happened, to make sure they were still friends and maybe decide what she should do about John after this. Anne was a bit nervous about talking to her friend, now that they had had sex together. She worried that perhaps Jenny wouldn't want to see her again, or perhaps Jenny would want to see her again for sex! My God! Anne didn't know what she'd do if that were the case. Part of her was a little interested in seeing Jenny alone and maybe seeing whether they felt any sexual feelings together. It sounded like an adventure, a chance to explore a whole different side to her sexuality, a sexuality which had already been greatly expanded by John's continued and inventive violating of her.

But mainly she needed to talk to her friend and share her concerns. Jenny was always so understanding. Anne called her landline and her mobile, but Jenny wasn't answering. Anne thought it was a little strange, as Jenny always answered her mobile, and she became worried that Jenny was avoiding her, meaning that she was upset about what had happened. She tried several times throughout the day to call her, but only caught her in the late afternoon. By that time, Jenny was at work, so Anne couldn't have the extended chat that she'd been longing for.

Instead, she did the chores: shopping, paying bills, cleaning, all the usual stuff. Then by mid-afternoon, as usually happened nowadays, she started to feel the need to touch herself. In the past, she'd gone six months without masturbating but now she found her mind turning to it more and more, during the long afternoons alone before her husband returned from work. So she went to the living room, just for a change from the bedroom, and stripped off her clothes in front of the large rococo mirror she'd bought on a whim three years back. It was so strange watching yourself in the mirror, like a voyeur watching someone else through a window. Looking at your breasts at a distance, the way they stood out from your body, nipples large and pointing. She was reminded of watching Jenny the other day. How her lovely breasts fell slightly to the side, and how they bounced up and down, in and out, ever so slightly as she sucked John's dick. That thought brought the whole scene back to her: the three of them, naked, aroused, touching, watching, resisting, forcing, submitting, wanting, taking, receiving, kissing, sucking, inserting, opening, coming, hugging and sharing.

The memory had put her in the mood, and her right hand was now stroking her pussy, while her left hand cradled her right breast and squeezed her nipple. It felt so good, especially watching herself commit this act of self-love, brazenly, openly, with eyes open, rather than secretly fiddling with herself eyes-closed as was her previous mode. She inserted two fingers into her pussy, and rubbed her clitoris with her thumb, whispering to herself, "Yes Jenny! Touch me there, you little slut. Lick my little cunt, you dirty lessie!' It was filthy stuff, but it was doing the trick, and soon her eyes closed as she approached orgasm. And behind her closed eyes she saw Jenny's mouth sucking John's cock with such enthusiasm, and as she came she saw flashes of both Jenny and John with their arms around her and each other. She fell to the rug with the strength of the orgasm, and knelt there panting until her brain returned to normal.

She got up, catching another glimpse of her body in the mirror, and went to her room thinking about the unusual nature of the fantasy that had intruded upon her, with the images of both Jenny and John naked with her. How strange the mind is, she thought to herself, then she started to dress and prepare for the evening meal.

Friday

As Anne got up she thought, it's Friday - the last day of the working week before the weekend. Previously the weekend had meant being with her husband during the day and doing something pleasant with him. But already it had come to mean a break from John and his needy, greedy hands and cock. Only one more morning to get through she thought. She ignored the slight twinge in her pussy that thinking about the morning ahead gave her.

Breakfast passed uneventfully before both her husband and her daughter rushed off to their respective jobs. Anne was feeling more and more guilty about her daughter, and thought the time might come when she would have to be told the truth. But she was still hoping John would soon lose interest in what must surely be a passing fancy in Anne, and Anne would be spared the trouble of revealing the devastating news. Then it would become a dark secret to be hidden deep inside for the sake of her family.

John's sudden appearance brought an end to her thoughts, and she braced herself. He came over and pulled her to him, kissing her on the lips. Just then, the doorbell rang. Anne was startled. Who could it be at this hour, she thought. Had her husband or Sarah forgotten something? A little later and they would have caught her naked with John, she thought with a spasm of fear and relief. John released her and stepped away, his boxers already showing his half-erection. Anne tidied her hair and straightened her robe and opened the door. There to her surprise stood Jenny, in a lovely summer dress with a huge, cheeky smile on her face.

'Hi, sweet thing!' Jenny beamed and kissed Anne full on the lips. 'Surprised to see me?' she laughed. Anne was indeed surprised, though pleased to see her friend. And the kiss showed Jenny was not angry with her. Jenny was wearing a fragrant perfume with a hint of citrus that was a delight to the senses. Jenny breezed past her into the living room. Anne's head was full of questions. Why was Jenny here at this hour? Didn't she remember what had happened a couple of days ago? Why was she so perky?

Anne followed her, trying to warn her about how John was in the morning, but Jenny had rushed through to the kitchen already. Anne was nervous: John was still wearing just the shirt and boxers, and though his erection had largely subsided, the outline of his big dick was still clearly visible through the thin cotton. But Jenny was not phased and walked right up to him and kissed him hard on the lips, throwing an arm around his neck. Anne's confusion increased as John kissed her back, wrapping his arms around her and squeezing her against him. Anne watched perplexed as the kiss continued for an age, while John ran his hands down Jenny's back and cupped her nicely curved bottom.

Then they broke apart, like a couple of lovers looking each other in the eyes, before Jenny turned and came over to Anne, grasping her by the arm, as she said, 'I thought I might come over and join you again today, if you don't mind?'

Anne wanted to ask Jenny if she was crazy or something. What went on between her and John was not a picnic or a tennis game, but forced or at least coerced sex, where John had his way with her, even if she also ended up sexually fulfilled. How come Jenny didn't understand this? As Anne stood there speechless, Jenny came over to her and hugged her, whispering in her ear, 'I really liked what we did together the other day. You were fantastic! I really want to lick your body all over!' As she said this Jenny rubbed Anne's back, then moved one hand around to stroke the side of Anne's breast.

Anne's head was full of Jenny's beautiful scent and soft, reassuring voice, and the warm feel of Jenny's soft, curvy body against hers, and it took a moment before she realised that her friend wanted to have sex with her. It was only after many seconds of silence, while Jenny's hand ran itself over the front of Anne's breasts sending tingles through her nipple, that Anne came up with a response.

'Really?' she said in amazement.

'Yes really!' Jenny replied, and leaned in and started kissing Anne's neck and nibbling her ear. Anne let her friend kiss her, while she tried to think what she should do. Jenny was right: it had been fantastic having sex together, even if it had been forced on them by John. Anne had gained a new appreciation of her friend as a passionate, sexual woman, rather than just a good friend, and part of her wanted to run her hands over her friend's beautiful, smooth, curvaceous body. But Anne was shocked by the directness of her friend's approach, and the fact that John was there watching them, and he was not shy about joining in. It was so hard to think, with her friend's breasts pressing against hers, the soft kisses on her neck, and that dreamy fragrance in her nostrils. She wanted to tell Jenny to come to her later, after John had gone to work, and they could ... Her thoughts stopped at this point. Was she ready to willingly make love to another woman?

Anne felt a hand reaching under her gown and running up her bare thigh, as Jenny moved down and kissed her upper breasts. Then Jenny ran her fingers over Anne's panties, sending naughty tingles through her belly. Anne thought that she'd better stop this now before it became too embarrassing, and reached down to push Jenny's hand away. But as she did it, she felt hands on both her breasts and someone pushing up against her body from behind. She turned her head and was met with a kiss on the cheek from John. Anne was startled by his appearance., but Jenny came and kissed her other cheek, trapping her between two kisses. The kisses were nice, and ordinarily she loved kissing and being kissed, the feel of skin beneath her sensitive lips, the damp heat of another's affection. But now she felt trapped between these two people evidently intent on having sex with her. She could feel John's hard dick pushing against her backside, she could feel his hands cradling her breasts and tweaking her nipples until they were hard, she could feel one of Jenny's hands behind her back and the other making its way inside her knickers, delving down through her tangle of pubic hair to her slippery wetness below.

Anne was starting to panic now, as her friend was no longer treating her as simply a friend to talk to and share things with, but as a sexual object, to touch and enter as she wished.

'Jenny, stop this now!' she ordered crossly. But Jenny was strangely fixated on Anne's body, and ignored Anne, squatting down and pulling Anne's knickers down to her feet. Anne tried to stop her, but found herself held tight by John's hands on her breasts. Then she saw Jenny's head move under her gown and felt Jenny's hands on her bare arse, and her hot breathe on Anne's pussy. Anne's head was spinning. Was John helping Jenny's lesbian assault on her, or was Jenny helping John in his continued humiliation of her? It was getting harder to think, with John continued fondling of her nipples, Jenny's gentle licking of her pussy and John's rubbing of his hard prick up and down her back.

Then John reached down and, with his typical dexterity, pulled off her gown and nightie over her head in one deft movement, fighting off Anne's attempts to stop him. Now she was standing naked, with John behind her, running his hands over her arms, her breasts, her waist and her belly, as he nuzzled against her neck, kissing and nibbling her. Between her legs, Jenny started seriously stimulating her pussy, licking her cunt and fondling her clitoris with her fingers. Jenny had a light playful touch, which sent delightful feelings radiating through Anne's body. Anne tried to push Jenny away but John grabbed Anne's arms and held them behind her. Anne was trapped there, standing naked, arms behind her pushing her breasts out, Jenny holding her legs and eating out her cunt like a crazy woman. Anne could do nothing else but let the feelings wash over her. Behind her, John had taken off his boxers and was rubbing his dick on Anne's hands which were trapped behind her backside. He seemed to like the fact that Jenny was eating her pussy, the perverted bastard!

Then Anne started to come, her pussy was in ecstasy with Jenny's experienced mouth and fingers getting her more and more excited, until she was howling like a banshee at the sheer hot joy she was feeling. On and on it went, climax followed by brief respite, followed another climax, and then another, with Jenny's fingers driving into her and Jenny's tongue dancing over her clitoris. After that John let her sink to the floor where she knelt panting and dizzy, until Jenny peeled off her own dress and silky underwear and pushed Anne onto her back before lying on top of her and kissing her full on the lips. Anne was still weak from what the orgasms had taken out of her, and submitted to Jenny's kisses, and even let her tongue entwine itself with Jenny's. Jenny's face was sticky with Anne's juice, the scent of which filled Anne's nose, imbuing the embrace with an entrancing sexiness.

12