The Son Who Loved Me Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Donnie breathed a sigh of relief. He was almost to the point of no return. It did not help that Jenna's vagina was squeezing his manhood like a kinky vacuum cleaner. He knew that one giant stream of sperm from his penis may be the end of his honeymoon. He wanted desperately to save that for later.

Leaning over, Donnie placed his lips on his new bride. She looked so much like his mother with the exception of her blue eyes. Still, Jenna was different. Both women were jaded in their own way. His mother had been used by his father and Jenna's father. The twisted story made Donnie's head spin. On the other hand, Jenna had never been married. She had been a proud slut until she met him. It was not intentional, but Donnie had stayed away from Jenna's womanly delights. With her father always nearby, Donnie found himself frustrated at every turn. His mother had found a great deal of pleasure in satisfying her son's carnal needs, but Jenna interpreted Donnie's behavior as rudeness.

Their lips stayed together until Jenna pulled away to catch her breath. Without asking, Donnie turned his attention to Jenna's breasts. They were every bit as sweet as he had imagined. Of course, they were not as big as his mother's breasts, but they would soon expand after pregnancy. At least, that's how his mother explained. Thus, Donnie paid no heed to their size. He just loved how they hardened at the touch.

With his new bride watching intently, Donnie grabbed her legs and spread them apart. His tongue went for her exposed clitoris. Her shaved pubic mound was so inviting. He savored each and every taste of her furrow. The folds of skin were stretched apart and red. Jenna gasped each time his tongue slid between the folds. Over and over, Donnie slathered his attention on her love button.

Finally, Jenna cried out. Her legs were vibrating. Donnie knew what was going to happen next. His own mother had taught him how to stimulate that area like a gigolo. There was no way Donnie was going to deny Jenna the same pleasure.

"Oh no," said Jenna, "Here it comes."

A tiny gusher of liquid shot forth onto Donnie's face. Some of it got into his eye and he started winking uncontrollably. Jenna was screaming at the top of her lungs as she sprayed everything around her.

When it finally ended, Jenna collapsed onto the soaked sheets in silence. She covered her face in shame.

"No one's ever did that to me," said Jenna.

"Why not?" asked Donnie, "You deserve the best."

Jenna seemed to be at the point of tears. She had never been so happy in her life. Was Donnie everything she had ever hoped? Most men just wanted to ejaculate and leave. No, not Donnie. This boy wanted to give her multiple orgasms. This boy was intent on making her enjoy herself.

With happiness, Jenna looked down at her new wedding ring. It fit perfectly next to the huge princess cut diamond engagement ring. She saw it sparkle in the dim light of the honeymoon suite. After having sex with all sorts of men, Jenna had almost given up on getting married. She had resigned herself to nights of meaningless one-night stands until Donnie had arrived on the scene. Still, Jenna wondered if someone would ever know their secret. It would ruin everything. If anyone knew that Donnie was really her half-brother, Jenna's marriage would quickly be declared illegal. It seemed so strange that the one man who really wanted to marry her was not supposed to marry her at all. Still, it was a love only a doting brother could only give.

Jenna looked at Donnie from between her legs and smiled. Once more she spread her legs.

"It's your turn to come," said Jenna.

"Are you sure?" asked Donnie, "Did you want me to use a condom?"

"Hell no," said Jenna, "I'm your wife now. We're never using a condom ever again."

"Are you sure?" asked Donnie, "We might be having kids soon."

Jenna smiled.

"You're my husband now," said Jenna, "I'll give you as many kids as you want."

"Really?" asked Donnie.

"Daddy wants some grandchildren," said Jenna.

At that, Donnie thrust his penis inside her. Jenna screamed with delight.

"I've always wanted a husband with a large penis," said Jenna.

"I've always wanted you," said Donnie, "Ever since I laid eyes on you."

"I wasn't wearing any clothes," said Jenna, "Of all the things, you had to see me being fucked by my dad."

Donnie smiled at Jenna. She knew that Donnie had already seen her kinky side even before their conversation. Without much ceremony, Donnie started pumping his penis in and out of Jenna's vagina. She could feel the friction each time he moved. The walls of her vagina locked around his burgeoning manhood. She felt that familiar tingle at the bottoms of her feet. It raced up her legs until it collided with her clitoris. She closed her eyes and saw stars exploding in her vision. Holding on to her new husband, Jenna let herself go like she had never done before. She tried to breath as wave after wave of sensations hit her body.

When she finally came to her senses, Donnie was holding her in his lap. She was straddling his penis. His manhood was still hard and Jenna could feel the gooey stuff escaping from her vagina.

"Oh my God," said Jenna, "You're killing me."

Jenna felt like her legs were being split apart. Her crotch was impaled on his stiffened member. Donnie was breathing hard. His face was buried between her breasts. Obviously, her new husband was finally having his own massive orgasm.

The new wife blushed. She felt a wicked sense of triumph. Sure, Jenna had a feeling she was going to be pregnant. With that much sperm being pumped into her vagina, there was no way she was going to escape pregnancy.

At that moment, Donnie and Jenna both heard someone clapping. They turned to see a naked man and a naked woman step out of the closet. The familiar faces were friendly, but Donnie and Jenna had not expected anyone to see one of their most private moments.

"Dad," asked Jenna, "What are you doing here?"

"Mom," asked Donnie, "Why are you hiding in the closet?"

"Why are you two naked?" asked Jenna.

"What's going on?" asked Donnie.

Phil went behind Jenna and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"Daddy, have you been here the whole time?" asked Jenna.

"Yes, dear," said Phil, "And I'm very pleased."

Donnie noticed that Phil's penis was erect. Without thinking, Jenna had grabbed hold of her father's penis.

"Mom, why is Uncle Phil here?" asked Donnie.

Donnie's mom took her son's hand and placed it between her legs. Janine placed her breasts in front of her son's face and let his fingers penetrate her forbidden furrow.

"I'm so proud of you," said Janine.

"Thanks, Mom," said Donnie.

"I knew I taught you right," said Janine.

"We just wanted to get in on the action," said Phil.

"I missed your cock, son," said Janine.

"I missed your sweet ass, honey," said Phil.

Jenna and Donnie exchanged glances. This was not how they had envisioned their honeymoon.

"What do you think?" asked Donnie.

Jenna winked at her new husband.

"Well," said Jenna, "I guess we can indulge them one more time."

Donnie's eyes grew big. The boy had a feeling this would not be the only time. Within minutes, Donnie was lying down on the bed. Janine was straddling her son's erect penis. Her breasts were bouncing up and down as everyone saw the huge smile on her face. Jenna was grabbing at those bouncing breasts and licking the nipples in earnest. Jenna had her crotch on Donnie's face as his tongue licked her clitoris. She ground her crotch on his face and purred like a kitten. Phil was behind her. His penis was embedded in his daughter's rectum. There was giant smile on his face as well. They all raced towards orgasm.

12