The Son Who Loved Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mr. Crumb," said Janine, "What are you doing here?"

Mr. Crumb laid a thick folder on the table. He opened the folder and pulled out a small card.

"You left your driver's license at the security desk," said Mr. Crumb.

Embarrassed, Janine took her driver's license from Mr. Crumb. There was a knowing smile on his face.

"It's not what you think," said Janine, "I can explain."

Donnie watched his mother carefully as she tried to gather her thoughts. Even Mr. Crumb waited for her explanation. Janine saw everyone looking at her and stumbled over her words.

"Would you like the honeymoon suite?" asked Mr. Crumb.

"No," said Janine, "That won't be necessary."

"It could be fun," said Donnie.

Janine blushed. She saw her son's raised eyebrow and a tinge of excitement burst up and down her spine. She giggled like a little schoolgirl. Playfully, Janine pushed on son's thick chest muscles. She felt like bowl of gelatin in his arms. Unfortunately, Janine knew she would probably submit to his kisses. She looked deeply into his eyes and wondered how she could keep from touching her own son. He's just hugging and kissing his mother, thought Janine. On the other hand, part of Janine wanted her son to touch her in private places. The honeymoon suite would be the perfect place to indulge her secret needs.

"Please," asked Mr. Crumb, "I insist."

"My husband would never pay for us to be in the honeymoon suite," said Janine.

"Janine," said Mr. Crumb, "I own this hotel."

Donnie was surprised. Janine did not know what to say.

"In fact, I own most of the hotels near my warehouse," said Mr. Crumb, "I have a lot of clients who fly in from all over the United States. It just made sense to buy into the hotels."

"Is that how you found out where we were staying?" asked Donnie, "We appreciate you taking the trouble to track us down. We were going to leave tomorrow."

Mr. Crumb smiled. He was impressed with Donnie's gratitude.

"It is most pleasing to have such a polite young man," said Mr. Crumb, "That shows a lot about you."

"I love her very much and I'd do anything for her," said Donnie.

"Thank you for being so gracious," said Mr. Crumb, "I know you're not being nice to me just because you want to do business with us."

"It's okay," said Janine, "I've already told my husband what happened."

"No hard feelings?" asked Mr. Crumb.

Janine shook her head. Inside, she was very disappointed, but she kept her composure.

"No," said Janine.

"You two look like such a happy couple," said Mr. Crumb, "Are you sure you don't want to use the honeymoon suite?"

"Mr. Crumb, this is my son, Donnie," said Janine.

Donnie extended his hand to Mr. Crumb. They shook hands. Still, Mr. Crumb gave a knowing wink. Janine sighed. Why didn't Mr. Crumb believe her? In the back of her mind, Janine knew that was the reason Mr. Crumb did want to do business with her husband's company.

At that moment, the young waitress came by. She was not looking at Mr. Crumb, but she was staring directly at Donnie.

"Do you need anything?" asked the waitress.

"No, but thank you for asking," said Donnie.

With a giant smile, the waitress turned and went away. As she did, her apron brushed against the corner of Mr. Crumb's thick folder. To everyone's surprise, the contents of the folder spilled out. There were lots of photographs and memos. Mr. Crumb's eyes grew wide. On top of all of the contents rested on large photograph. There were two faces that Janine immediately recognized on the photograph. Since Mr. Crumb moved very slowly, Janine grabbed the photograph first.

Donnie saw the photograph and pointed out his father and his older brother. The two of them were seated at some sleazy bar. To everyone's surprise, Janine's husband had a scantily-clad young woman on his lap. He was trying to stuff a twenty dollar bill into her G-string. There was another young woman with even less clothing on David Junior's lap. Donnie's older brother was cheering his dad. Both of their hands were in the wrong places.

"You didn't need to see that," said Mr. Crumb.

Janine looked at the other photographs. There were more pictures of her husband with other women. Donnie watched his mother's expression turn from surprise to outrage. Janine choked back a tear and everyone was quiet.

"I might take you up on that offer," said Janine.

"What?" Mr. Crumb asked.

"The honeymoon suite," said Janine.

Donnie could tell that his mother was enraged. Still, Janine was very calm and poised. Mr. Crumb snapped his fingers and the manager appeared. He spoke a few words in private to the manager. Within seconds, the manager pulled a walkie-talkie out of his pocket.

"We'll have your luggage taken to the honeymoon suite," said Mr. Crumb, "Don't worry about the meal. There'll be more wine brought up to your new room."

The manager started barking out orders fast. As Mr. Crumb gathered all the contents of the folder, the manager escorted Janine and Donnie to the elevator. Donnie noticed that Janine did not speak another word. She held his hand tightly, so he followed closely without any argument.

The manager held the door to the elevator as Janine and Donnie left the restaurant. Janine did not say a word in the elevator and Donnie did not ask any questions. When they arrived at the top floor, Janine stepped out and followed the manager to the honeymoon suite.

Once the manager and his employees had left them alone with their luggage, Janine spoke. She looked at her son and wiped away a tear.

"Mom," said Donnie, "What are we doing here?"

"Take your clothes off," said Janine.

Before Donnie could protest, Janine was unbuttoning her blouse. Carefully, she laid her blouse on the nearby chair. Donnie could do nothing, but stare at her mother's exposed breasts. With both hands underneath, Janine carefully lifted them and separated them for her son to see. Playfully, she let Donnie's mouth cover her nipples. The feeling was electric. It was so long since her husband even touched her breasts and it felt good to have them suckled by the one man who would never leave her.

"Is this what you wanted?" asked Janine.

Donnie murmured his approval. He was undressing as he rolled her nipples on his tongue. When Donnie was down to his underwear, Janine turned and pulled down her skirt. She heard her son gasp. With her skirt on the floor, Janine turned around to see her naked son kneeling before her buttocks. Obviously, Donnie liked what she saw.

"Do you like my panties?" asked Janine.

"Yes," said Donnie breathlessly.

"I remember you used to walk in on me when you were younger," said Janine, "You didn't mind putting your paws on my panties."

Donnie blushed. He knew she was right. He had a nasty habit of sneaking up to his mother to grab her panties.

"Do you want me to take if off?" asked Janine.

"Yes, please," said Donnie.

With anticipation, Donnie waited for her to lower her panties. It won't go any further, thought Janine. It was almost twenty four hours since her shower last night. Surely, her son would be turned off by the smell of her exposed anus. Janine could smell urine on her panties because she nearly wet herself after seeing the photographs of her husband with the other women.

To her surprise, Donnie slammed his nose between her buttocks. His tongue was moving around like a lost snake. Janine gasped. It had been so long since someone had taken an interest in her crotch. Surprised, Janine let go of her panties and spread her legs. Her son was kissing and sucking whatever he could reach with his lips and his tongue.

"Donnie, you're such a nasty boy," said Janine.

Her son wasn't listening. Instead, he was expertly rubbing her exposed clitoris. His manly hands had grabbed the insides of her legs. Before she could protest, Donnie was lifting her off her feet. He stood up and cradled his mother into his muscular arms. It was something Janine had never experienced. Even her husband had never carried her over the threshold, much less to the marriage bed. He carefully placed her on the bed and buried his face between her legs.

"I've always wanted to know what you taste like," said Donnie.

"Lord knows you've been kissing me all your life," said Janine, "Why don't you kiss me down there, too?"

Without delay, Donnie dove right in and started licking her crotch. Within minutes, Janine was having her first real orgasm. In the past, Janine had faked it for her husband because his lovemaking was so fast. Today, Janine was flailing about. The feelings came from her toes and traveled up her spine. She closed her eyes to the sensation as her orgasm exploded deep in her mind.

When she opened her eyes, Donnie was looking at her with a puzzled face. Breathlessly, Janine wondered what was the matter. Donnie kneeling down between her legs. His penis was absolutely huge. She gasped, but her son did not notice her reaction. He seemed confused at what was to happen next. With a smile, Janine saw how his thick penis curved upwards. Obviously, her son was aroused by her naked body. Perhaps it was the wine. Perhaps it was just her repressed sexual urges. Perhaps it was her need for revenge on her husband. In her mind, there was no bigger humiliation than to have someone's son ravage their wife.

"That was great," said Donnie, "What do we do now?"

"Is that for me?" asked Janine.

Donnie blushed. He tried to hide his erect penis, but his mother smacked her son's hand. She pulled on the engorged member to Donnie's dismay.

"Whoa," said Donnie, "What are you doing?"

"I bet you make many a girl happy," said Janine.

"Actually," said Donnie, "I don't usually get a second date after they see this."

"Are you kidding?" asked Janine, "That's huge. A girl should be happy to have something so big."

"Not really," said Donnie, "They usually start running."

Janine rubbed her son's penis. This made Donnie breathe faster.

"If you keep doing that," said Donnie, "I can't be responsible for the mess."

"It's only fair," said Janine.

"This is getting weird," said Donnie.

"Are you sure?" asked Janine, "Your penis is telling me a different story."

"I think you're drunk, mom," said Donnie.

"Actually," said Janine, "I'm completely sober."

At that, Janine sat up and tackled her son. Before he could protest, his mother was on top. Her legs straddled his penis.

"Oh no," said Donnie.

"Oh yes," said Janine.

Her hand guided his erect penis into her wet vagina. Donnie watched in astonishment as the head of his penis was swallowed up by warm, wet flesh. Janine groaned. The sheer width of his penis was more than she had ever taken. She closed her eyes and used her weight to slide his penis inside her seldom-used vagina. She felt like he was splitting her in two, but she spread her legs farther to accommodate his erection.

Donnie was in a panic. He was sweating profusely.

"Mom, I'm not wearing a condom," said Donnie, "We shouldn't be doing this. What if you get pregnant?"

Janine stared down at her son. His large penis was sending shivers of delight up and down her spine. This was her first big penis and she was enjoying every minute of it. With his quick moments underneath her, Janine felt like a cowboy at a rodeo.

"I'm going to come," said Janine.

"I'm going to come, too," said Donnie, "I can't stop it."

Donnie cried out and felt his hot semen shoot into his mother's love canal. Janine's body convulsed. She saw stars in her eyes. She could feel the warm liquid sloshing out of her vagina, but she didn't care. Janine knew her husband would not approve, but she already made up her mind to keep the baby. Their baby would be a perpetual sign of shame for her husband. She also knew that her husband would probably divorce her. Unfortunately for her husband, their pre-nuptial agreement would provide her with handsome payout for all their years of marriage. Janine shivered with delight.

When it was all done, Donnie was a nervous wreck, but Janine leaned down and kissed him.

"Mom, I'm so sorry," said Donnie, "What if you're pregnant?"

"I don't care," said Janine.

"Dad's going to kill me," said Donnie.

Janine placed a finger on her son's lips.

"He doesn't have to know who the father is," said Janine.

"I love you, mom," said Donnie, "I promise to be there for you and the baby."

Janine smiled. She wondered why she had never married someone like her son. This was a man would do anything for her. He was totally devoted and sexy to boot.

"What do we do now?" asked Donnie.

At that, Janine squeaked her vagina muscles. Donnie felt the squeeze on his semi-flaccid penis and his eyes almost popped out of its sockets. Immediately, Janine could feel her son's penis getting harder and harder. Donnie looked up at his mother. There was a glow on her face that he had not seen in a long time. She scooped up his hands and put them on her breasts.

"Admit it," said Janine, "You've always wanted to get into my panties."

Donnie blushed. He was getting excited again. His penis was still inside his mother and throbbing again.

"Yes," said Donnie, "I love so much."

"I know, baby," said Janine, "I've always known."

12