The Song of Roland Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He erupted within her, his cock compressed between the tight insides of Kelsea's vagina as it thickened with the bulging cum before discharging its load deep within her canal, near her cervix. In moments she was coated in white, the strength of his eruption far more potent than he used to be able to manage. Now it was becoming as mundane as the rising sun. He smelled her hair and kissed her face, gently pressing his lips to hers as he felt himself gush white fluid within her. Kelsea met his eyes and sighed.

"...I guess the lesson's over for now." She said, her hand running through the red hairs of his chest. She made no attempt to pull him off her, seeming to be content to hold a conversation as he spurted inside of her. "I'm sorry that-" She stopped herself. "I'm not a quick learner." She finally managed out.

"No." He said, feeling her rippling muscles milking him for everything he had. "But then, neither am I. Maybe that's why we're here together."

"For better or worse." She murmured, looking up at him. "I love you, Roland."

The worst feeling Roland felt when he heard those words was the creeping realization that she actually meant them.

12