The Soprano's

Story Info
Good times and bad times.
8.6k words
4.32
39.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bazzza
Bazzza
1,044 Followers

A note from the author:

I've attempted something a little different with this story, for it's the first time I've written about well known characters. I've always been a Soprano's fan, and consider it one of the best programmes to have ever hit our screens. I hope this story has captured some of the personalities and how they'd react in situations such as these. I apologise in advance for any geographical errors, but I've never been to New York and used an atlas to obtain the names of towns such as Norfolk and Richmond. As always, I look forward to your feedback.

Regards

Bazzza

The Sopranos

It was late when Tony Soprano woke; he drifted slowly into consciousness to the birds chirping noisily outside the bedroom window. He felt the start of a headache, the effects from a late night with the boys and too much booze. He lay still with his arm over his eyes trying to block out the light, but it was to no avail, his head began a steady unwanted pounding. He cursed and threw back the covers, then gingerly turned sideways and swung his legs to the floor before sitting up. He still felt the effects of Uncle Junior's bullet tearing though his body many months previous, the weakened tissue and muscle still making day to day life a little difficult. He took a few seconds before getting to his feet; then staggered with heavy footsteps towards the bathroom to urinate. He watched with interest as the stream of urine hit the porcelain, a few years back it had been a powerful jet, but now it was remarkably less. Just another sign of getting old, he reminded himself. After finishing, he caught sight of himself in the mirror, his formidable belly stretching his white singlet; he quickly looked away and muttered another curse. Getting old ain't no fun he reminded himself.

Downstairs, he found Carmela busy in the kitchen and AJ eating a bowl of cereal. Carmela turned and smiled at his arrival, ignoring his dishevelled appearance.

"Hi Ton, there's coffee in the pot. You want one?"

Tony smiled as he sat down at the breakfast bar, "Thanks."

He switched his attention to AJ who had wisely turned back to his cereal bowl. Things hadn't been good between father and son lately, Tony was annoyed at his lack of drive and aspirations. The boy had dropped out of his studies after poor results, and now spent most of the time doing just about nothing. Job hunting didn't seem to be high on his list of priorities. Tony had always worked hard and got to where was today through hard graft. He's provided well for his family and was a respected head of a mob family. He had no time for lazy none achievers; and the fact that his son was fast becoming one was a little hard to swallow.

"What're you doing today?" Tony asked.

"Nothin much, just hanging out with friends." he muttered.

"These friends got jobs?"

The last thing AJ wanted was an argument with his old man; he quickly gulped down the last mouthfuls from the bowl and placed it in the sink.

"Gotta go." he muttered and left the room.

Carmela placed his coffee on the bar and kissed him on his hairless forehead, "You need to go a bit easy on AJ, there's a rift developing between you two. It'll come to no good, I know it."

Tony sipped his coffee before replying, "He needs to do something with his life for christ's sake. We've given that boy everything he wants, and now look at him."

"He'll come right, just give him a bit of time, he's a good kid at heart."

Tony watched Carmela as she moved around the kitchen, they chatted about anything but AJ; for they both knew it would only lead to harsh words. Life had been difficult lately, but their relationship had prospered through it and neither wanted a fight. She was a good woman Tony reminded himself. Strong willed and honest with a big heart, she was at his side day and night when he was in hospital. A pillar of strength Silvio told him, holding the family and friends together and making sure the doctors and nurses attended his every need.

Tony smiled lustfully as his eyes focused on her tight jeans, her well rounded buttocks and shapely thighs still did it for him. He felt the stirrings of an erection and stroked himself with some pleasure beneath the breakfast bar. He waited patiently until Carmela leaned conveniently across to pick up his empty cup, his hands pulled her in tight and he placed his face in her ample cleavage. She grinned at his erection pushing into her and placed another kiss on his forehead.

"Tony Soprano, you should be ashamed of yourself. You're far too sick to be thinking such impure thoughts."

His hand slipped between her denim covered thighs and stroked her just how she liked it, "How about we go upstairs and take my mind off the severe pain I'm in?"

She pushed away from him, took two wise steps backwards out of his reach and grinned, "Sorry, but I'm meeting the girls' downtown. And anyway, any pain you're feeling is self inflicted, no sympathy I'm sorry."

Tony pushed his shorts down to expose his substantial erection standing proudly to attention in his shorts, "What am I gonna do about this thing?"

Carmela laughed as she picked up her bag and car keys from the bench, "How about a date tonight? An early night and you can show me if it still works okay."

"Do I get a kiss goodbye?" he asked.

"Not a chance, even in your condition, you're dangerous and can't be trusted."

Five minutes after Carmela left, the phone rang. Tony answered it to Carmela's purring voice. You didn't try hard enough she told him, and that she loved him. He grinned when he put the phone down, she was surely gonna get it good he promised himself. Unfortunately, it wasn't going to happen.

It wasn't quite true that AJ had absolutely zero aspirations, for later that afternoon he was in the bedroom of Tina Cameron. He'd been chasing the dark haired Tina for some weeks, but to little avail. Her reputation of being easy wasn't coming to any fruition; he'd taken her out a few times but she'd thwarted his lustful intentions at each attempt. But she'd let him progress a little further each time to keep him interested, and he was sure her capitulation wasn't far away. She was sort of cute and always fun to be with. While short in stature from her mothers genes, her body was a bombshell. Her breasts large and round, and her short shapely toned legs were worth more than a second and third glance. She liked short skirts and had little inhibitions about stretching upwards or bending down and showing a glimpse of her panties, which only made AJ more determined to bed her.

They were safe, Tina assured AJ. Her father was out of town on a business trip and her mother out playing golf. They had each downed a couple of pre-mixed bourbon and cokes and were relaxed and happy. And to the loud sound of Bon Jovi, they petted on Tina's narrow bed. By this time, AJ had worked out that Tina liked to kiss, her breasts were a little bit of a turn on when stroked, but her pussy was the most sensuous and therefore the attention of his lustful advances.

His fingers stroked her legs as their tongues danced; each little stroke got higher up the outside of her thighs lifting her skirt that much more. Tina lay on her back, her legs just slightly apart to allow his fingers to slide from the outside to the inside of her thighs. She sighed as his fingers found the front of her panties, and allowed her legs to part a little further. After a few seconds, his hand slipped under the front of her panties and through her curls, his fingers quickly moved between her wet lips and straight inside her.

"Ohhhhhhhh." she whispered as his finger slipped deep inside her.

For the next few minutes, AJ toyed with her pussy, a little on her clitoris, but mostly exploring her warm and wet insides. Tina squirmed under his touch, pushing up at his finger and wriggling her buttocks, her breathing was deep and kisses long and tender. Thinking she was ready, AJ began to slide her panties downwards with his free hand. Tina promptly removed his hand from the waist band of her panties; but allowed his other hand to continue playing with her pussy. But AJ while disappointed; wasn't giving up; he carried on kissing and stroking her pussy lifting her arousal further and further. With his free hand, he discreetly undid his jeans and eased them down, his erect cock glad of its freedom. Bit by bit, he leaned over Tina while his fingers carried on with their important work. And then quickly and smoothly, he rolled between her thighs, his thumb easing aside her panties. With a simple push, his cock bypassed her panties and slid straight and halfway into her pussy, a second little push and he was fully inside her.

"Nooo, noooo." Tina cried. "I don't want to, please stop." she lied.

But AJ began pushing back inside her with long strokes, and her legs were soon locked around his buttocks. AJ grinned with satisfaction, for he'd finally got there. Her pussy felt like a warm succulent sponge, deliciously wet and tight on his cock.

"You're a dirty bastard AJ Soprano." she whispered while lifting his shirt over his head and pushing his jeans down with her feet. "Get off me for a sec so I can take my panties off. They're hurting me."

AJ reluctantly withdrew from her and rolled to her side, Tina raised her hips, pushed her pink panties down and kicked them off. He caught a glimpse of a triangle of dark curls before Tina pushed her skirt down her thighs and disposed of it. Pushing AJ flat on his back, Tina straddled him leaving his cock sticking upwards on her navel. Taking him in hand, she examined his cock with interest for a few seconds.

"Mmmmmm, not very big is it?" she accused.

"Big enough." AJ replied indignantly.

Tina grinned and raised her body allowing his cock to slip back between her pussy lips, after a little adjusting of her lips, she lowered herself onto it.

"Marty Decker's got a big one." she commented as she began to move up and down.

Marty was a guy a bit older than AJ, they went to the same school for a few years although they were never friends.

"Did you like it?" he asked.

"Yep, I like big cocks, but a small one's quite nice too."

"How many big cocks have you had?"

"Only Marty's. I'd fuck him any old time, but he's got a girlfriend now and doesn't wanna know me. So now I'm stuck with you."

AJ laughed, he wasn't at all put off by Tina's confessions; in fact it turned him on, "Small cock and all."

"Yep, but I'm sure we'll have a good time."

AJ turned his attention to Tina's breasts straining against the tight elastic of her boob tube; she leaned forward to make it easier for him. He cupped them in his hands before sliding the tube upwards freeing her breasts, and then laughed as they dropped onto his chest.

"Fuuuuuuck, look at those mother fuckers. Man, they are some serious looking tits." he chuckled.

Tina indignantly swung her heavy breasts in his face, and it wasn't without causing a little pain. It was like being slugged with two bean bags he thought to himself. They soon settled down to a bit of serious fucking. Tina did most of the work sliding back and forth; AJ was perfectly content sucking on her large nipples. It was a while before Tina slipped backwards, took his cock in her mouth and began to demonstrate another talent. Holding his cock in her hand with only the head protruding, Tina suckled and licked until he was on the brink of filling her mouth with his cum. Luckily, she sensed it and released his cock just before he did so.

"Any good at licking pussy?" she asked.

A couple of seconds later, AJ was between her thighs peering up at her pussy and wondering whether he really wanted to stick his face in there. It was a sopping wet mess, her dark curls flattened against her skin. Her huge pussy lips were parted exposing just as large inner lips, her opening was agape and he could see the pinkness of her insides.

"What are you waiting for?" she asked.

"Fuck, you've got the ugliest pussy I've ever seen." he replied humorously.

She laughed while reaching down and pulling his face into her sopping pussy, "I don't care cause I don't have to look at it. Just stop bitching and get on with it."

For the next few minutes, AJ toiled diligently away as Tina squirmed under his touch. His face felt like it was in a bucket of warm water, his face covered in her juices as his tongue and fingers worked her.

"You might have a small dick, but you can sure eat pussy." she whispered after a while. "I'll tell my friends if you like."

"About my small dick, or about my pussy licking?"

"Couldn't exactly mention one without the other. Anyway, none of them like big one from what they tell me, so you could be in hot demand. I've had enough of that, lets fuck some more."

AJ was soon between Tina's thighs with her legs tightly around him, they fucked slowly and gentle as they enjoyed each other's body, and were blissfully completely unaware of the devastation that was about to befall them.

Tina's father, Ricky Cameron was a very unhappy man. Ricky was the senior account manager for a large precision bearing company; he was both a powerful and successful executive, and respected by most who knew him. But his confidence had just taken a severe setback; one of his major customers had advised him that they were taking their business to the market place. Ricky's company was no longer guaranteed their business and would now have to tender for it. For two long days he'd lobbied hard to exclusively retain their business, but it was to be of no avail. Realising that he was going to do no good by arguing his case, he had decided to return home a day early to prepare his future strategy. His fairly large financial bonus depended on him retaining his customer base, and this one was too big to let go.

By the time Ricky turned into his driveway, he was tired and kind of philosophical about his chances. But his mood changed the instant he killed the engine of his car, the rock music booming from the house loud enough to be heard halfway down the street. He cursed loudly as he entered the house and dropped his bags before angrily pounding his way up the stairs. Normally, he would have knocked on his daughter's bedroom door before entering, but as it was slightly open, he didn't bother. The sight before him stopped him dead, for there was his lovely innocent little daughter with her legs high in the air, and some lout between them rocking back and forth. He stood in shock unable to comprehend what was happening before his eyes, his little girl groaning in undeniable pleasure as she was being fucked.

Ricky roared in anger and launched himself across the room, AJ opened his eyes an instant before the first wild punch caught him on the side of the head. AJ rolled from between Tina's thighs to get away, the second punch only just missing. Tina screamed in fright as her father launched across the bed at AJ ignoring her nudity. AJ found himself trapped in the corner and with nowhere to go, he placed one hand high over his face and the other over his genitals to protect himself.

Ricky Cameron was a big powerful man, and with his large ham sized fists, set about pummelling AJ with fevered conviction. He flung a screaming Tina aside when she tried to intervene and resumed the beating, only stopping when AJ collapsed to the floor. Still in a rage, he dragged a nude AJ by his feet down twenty carpeted stairs, thorough the front door and disposed of him in a heap on the front lawn. He glared down at him and delivered two well aimed kicks to the ribs. Ricky then re-entered the house to sort out his daughter who'd by this time had wisely locked herself behind a sturdy bathroom door. The yells and screams had attracted the neighbours, and 911 quickly dialled.

Ten minutes later, the Cameron residence resembled a crime scene. Uniformed cops had handcuffed Ricky to keep him subdued while the paramedics worked on the well battered AJ. His clothes had been brought downstairs, and a wallet in his jeans provided identification. One of the paramedics was Italian and recognised the Soprano name; he looked down at AJ and took in the blood and bruising. In frustrated anger, he stood up and approached an agitated Ricky who was being closely watched by the uniform cops.


"You know who that is?" he asked Ricky.

"I don't give a flying fuck who that is, he got what's coming to him, that's all." Ricky replied.

The paramedic grinned cynically, "I think that might be Tony Soprano's son. And if it is, I don't think you're gonna like what's coming to you."

One of the cops whistled at Ricky, "Tony Soprano, you're fucked man, you're well and truly fucked."

"Who the fucks Tony Soprano" Ricky asked."

"Run the mob in Jersey." the uniform replied. "A real hard arse, if that's his son down there, I'd start packing if I were you, or make sure your life insurance is good. Don't wanna leave your family with a big mortgage on this place."

And for the first time, Ricky realised that he might be in some serious trouble.

Ninety minutes later, Tony and a tearful Carmela Soprano looked down at their unconscious son; his face was now black and blue with bruising and blown up out of shape. He was hardly recognisable with all the hospital tubes up his nose and all the other medical paraphernalia. His bare chest also well marked from the punches and kicks that Ricky had delivered.

A few steps back stood Christopher and Paulie who'd arrived with their boss. A concerned but angry Tony took a step back and turned to his henchmen.

"Find that fuck quick and then ring me." he muttered.

"Sure thing Ton." Christopher replied.

Christopher and Paulie turned and walked from the room.

"I'm gonna enjoy finding this fucker." Paulie muttered.

"Amen to that." Christopher replied. "But we'd better leave him to Ton. Hell, I wouldn't wanna be in his shoes when we find him."

After Ricky had been charged with assault and then released on bail, Ricky prudently moved his family to a motel. But it wasn't without a fight, his wife and Tina's mother Sandy didn't want to leave the family home. A now very angry Tina told her father in no uncertain terms that she was over eighteen and could fuck anyone she wanted; much to both parent's disgust. Tina also confirmed that AJ was indeed Tony Soprano's son; one of the attractions was bedding a dangerous mobster's son. Later that evening, one of Ricky's neighbours rang Ricky's cell phone to tell him that there were some very scary guys knocking on his front door, and now they were parked outside his house no doubt waiting for his return. Ricky quickly and wisely packed the family bags, and started out on the long drive to his brother's place in a small town on the outskirts of Norfolk, hopefully where they'd be safe. Breaking his bail conditions wasn't exactly high on his agenda.

Over the next few days, AJ's condition improved, he became more alert and coherent. The doctors were confident that there would be no long term problems, and only rest would be required for his full recovery. When Carmela wasn't around, AJ told his father what had happened, and that the sex was consensual. AJ grinned and told him that she'd the biggest pair of mother fucking tits he'd ever seen, and they both laughed as men do. A relieved Tony then turned his thoughts back to his attacker.

For Tony's crew, it had seemed that Ricky Cameron had disappeared from the face of the earth. They'd gotten his photo from his company web page; they knew what he looked like and that he drove a dark blue Chrysler. But they soon became frustrated at their inability to locate Ricky; and round the clock they watched the house and his place of work.

One of the things that Tony liked about young Christopher Moltistani was that he was clever and thought outside the square, that's why he was a captain. Christopher's attention soon turned to Tina and thought she may be the weak link. Over a few days, he found out who her friends were and made contact with them. Approaching three of them when they were alone, he offered them substantial money and a little cocaine if they could give him Tina's whereabouts. He made up an innocent sounding cock and bull story as to why he wanted to contact her, and his deviousness nature assured them that it was all innocent.

Bazzza
Bazzza
1,044 Followers