The Sororities New Man Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I needed no further invitation as I dashed around the outside of the metal device that supported both girls on a swinging flat hammock, I slipped a little and almost busted my ass when I tried to come to a stop but thankfully I was able to recover. I jumped back over in between both of their legs where both of their pussies were now waiting for me, their pussies were smashed up against each other with Tiffany's legs in the same position and Sasha's on either side of her hanging down while they made out some more.

I took a moment to take in the site and then stepped up and lined up for Tiffany's pussy, I know Sasha's pussy was probably drenching but I wanted to make sure my cock was well lubricated for what I was about to do first, plus she was probably expecting me to go to her first so it was also a way to keep her on her toes. But as I thought about it I grinned then put the tip of my cock at the entrance of Sasha's pussy and rubbed it around a little, she started trying to push back with what little she could move while moaning into Tiffany's mouth. Then I moved back down to Tiffany's pussy and slammed right in causing her to yelp in surprise, Sasha broke the kiss and looked back at me with evil eyes, I just grinned and shrugged while I started moving in and out of Tiffany.

Sasha went back to making out with Tiffany while I continued my drilling of the pussy below her. I moved my hands from the straps I was using for leverage to Sasha's hips in preparation for what was to come. I felt Tiffany's pussy start to twitch here and there so I knew she was almost there and when I felt her tense up I stopped and pulled out before she could cum. "Hey," she cried out.

But before either of them could react past that remark I moved up and lined myself up with Sasha's pussy, I didn't let the tip touch her until the last second when I shoved in with all my might to the hilt. She grunted loudly as I forced my way into her tight pussy in one go, she was already soaking wet but all the juice on my cock from Tiffany's pussy only served to help. She looked back at me with those same evil looking eyes but they softened as I started moving, she moaned then turned back to kiss Tiffany as I started out in a slow pace.

With Sasha I had already learned that should could cum with any kind of rhythm you set, it was just really a matter of how quickly you wanted to get her off decided your pace but she was wound up by this point so even with my slow and deep thrusts she was almost to her breaking point 2 minutes into it. I was kind of surprised since it usually took her at least a few more minutes to get off with this pace but right before she start to cum I pulled out again. "What the fuck put it back in," she yelled looking back at me with evil eyes but this time they had the hint of fire in them she gets when she is horny as hell.

I just smiled at her while I thrust back into Tiffany, it was all part of my evil plan and a little hostility from them was ok since I knew they would be thanking me in the end. I pounded away at Tiffany until she was about to burst then pulled out again, the whole time I was fucking her Sasha was staring back at me with a not so happy look on her face but as I pushed back into her she got a big grin on her face. She turned back and started making out with Tiffany while I set a hard and fast pace. After almost two minutes I pulled out just as she was about to go over the hill and roll into her orgasm which got me another evil look while she said, "Damn it Drew make me cum."

I slapped her ass once as I entered Tiffany and said, "I'm in control of this show now stop your complaining or I am going to tie you down too." She thought about it for a few minutes while I pounded away at Tiffany but she kept her not to happy face and eyes pointed straight at me until I pulled out and entered her again.

I kept this up over and over again for over half an hour, they still complained a few times more as I pulled out right before they reached their breaking points but after awhile they stopped when they realized I wasn't going to give in. Towards the end I was pulling out after only 30 seconds as they were on hair triggers now. I let Tiffany cum first, she screamed out one long "FUCK" that ended with a long hissing sound from the k, she shook all over and almost bucked Sasha off of her at one point and it took every bit of self control I had left to keep myself from cumming along with her but I managed to hold off.

She went limp as she finished having her violent orgasm and I pulled out and went straight into pounding Sasha. It 30 seconds before she screamed out so loud I was sure everyone upstairs would be thinking she was being murdered or something. Her pussy and body shook with such intensity that it set my orgasm off before I even knew it was happening, I grunted with each shot I emptied into her as I road though her and my orgasm. She finally stopped screaming and went limp as I pulled out and dropped down to the floor and laid back trying to catch my breath with my eyes closed.

I finally had enough strength to move so I got up and moved to a couch that was in front of the girls. Both of them were passed out so I just sat back and relaxed and gave them a little nap. About 10 minutes later neither of them had woken up so I got up and went over to them and shook Sasha but she still didn't wake, looking at the clock it was past 10 going on 11 and I knew Sasha had a 8 am class so I decided to take her to bed.

I put my clothes back on then went to the movie room to grab a few throw blankets they kept in there and then went back to get Sasha. She was still asleep and it took a bit of work to get her off of Tiffany and into a position I could carry her in but I managed to do it without waking her. I wrapped the blanked around her so she wouldn't be exposed while I walked through the house, I passed a few of the girls on my way to the stairs and they just grinned then after I passed I heard giggles and whispers going between them. I got her up the stairs and into her room without seeing another person, I laid her in her bed and covered her up then kissed her forehead before leaving her room.

Tiffany was still asleep when I got back down to the play room so I covered her and lifted her up but her eyes fluttered open as I was just getting her into my arms, "Hey sorry for falling asleep," she said.

"It's no problem, you had a lot of fun I hope."

She smiled really big and said, "Oh yeah I did, I can't believe you made me pass out, it was awesome."

I grinned and said, "Well I aim to please, it's good you woke up because I have no idea which room is yours."

She giggled and said she would show me, I carried her up stairs and I passed the same girls that saw me carrying Sasha upstairs. At first their eyes got big as they saw me carrying another one of their friends up stairs but they started grinning a few seconds after that, the whispers and giggles from them were even louder after I passed them. We got to a room that she said was hers and I opened it up and went in, it was one of the rooms with multiple beds and Jess M was sitting on the other bed talking on the phone, she smiled at us when we came in but kept talking on the phone.

Tiffany motioned for the other bed so I took her over and laid her down and covered her up, I bent down and gave her a kiss on the lips and as I pulled back she grabbed me by the back of the head and pulled me back into a even deeper kiss. When she finally let me up she said, "Thank you for tonight."

"Any time babe, you know where I live," I said which earned me some giggles from her as I turned back for the door. I went back down stairs to the play room and got both of their clothes and took them back to my room and put them in with my dirty clothes I would be washing tomorrow afternoon. I went into the bathroom and took a quick shower then went and watched some TV, I was actually starting to feel tired now and was about to go to bed but I remembered I needed to do something first. I went to the kitchen and set out some bagels and other breakfast items onto the middle counter then arranged all the cold stuff in the fridge to be on the top self in the front and left a note by the other food on the counter telling the girls where to find it all then went back to my room. I stripped my clothes off and hopped into bed and sleep found me two minutes after that.

I was having a nice reoccurring dream about this hot new actress Ally Green that took Hollywood by storm, she has only been acting for a year or two but yet she has already been on the cover of a bunch of magazines and at least 6 big budget movies. Ever since the first time I saw her giving an interview about a small part she played in her first movie I was hooked. She was in over half of my dreams and I had almost every sexy scene and photo locked away in my spank bank and used them all the time.

But it was interrupted by the sound of the door being thrown open and two seconds later a scream of "Wake Up" coming from it. I should have been pissed about my dream being interrupted and being woken up but this was something familiar that I had missed so instead I smiled and quickly rolled towards the edge of the bed by the wall just as Ashlyn landed where I just was.

"Hey not fair," Ashlyn yelled.

I groaned loudly to act like I was tired and mad about being woken up but in reality I was trying to keep myself from laughing, "What you didn't think I was going to let you keep jumping on me to wake me up did you, I am too quick for you now," I said grumbling.

"Hey you know you love it, you have since we were kids and I will never be too big to do it, just wait we will be 50 and I will still do it."

"Ha you were too big in middle school and you were too big in high school and you are defiantly too big to be doing it now," I said still acting grumpy and facing the wall.

"Yeah but it's fun to see your face get all red when you realize I am touching your morning woody when I jump on you to wake you up," she said giggling.

I turned and looked at her with the shock covering my face, I always thought I hid it very well but apparently not, "You what," I stammered.

She giggled then jumped off the bed and started for the door and giggled even louder before she said, "Hey I would have stopped a long time ago but ever since you started getting them when you were 11 or 12 I had too much fun torturing you and had to keep it up no pun intended."

"You are pure evil you know that," I said throwing the pillow at her which she dodged, "What time is it anyway?"

"6:40," she said turning back and smiling at me.

"What why would you wake me up this early, I don't have class until 9."

"To go running of course, I have a class at 8 so we have to go before it if we are going to get our daily run in."

"Really we can't just go in the afternoons and do mornings Tuesday and Thursdays when we both have 8am classes," I said in my best complaining voice.

"Hey now who used to get up an hour early on mornings you had a 0 hour class in high school to go running with you," she said with her hands on her hips.

I was about to open my mouth to protest further but her eyes narrowed and I thought better, "I guess payback really is a bitch," I said.

She laughed then while walking towards the door she said, "Welcome to college, home of the late nights and early mornings, you can sleep in on the weekends now get up and get dressed we leave in 5."

I sat there staring at the door she just walked out of wondering how I went completely wrong when I decided to sign up for early morning classes, I figured why not get them out of the way and have the afternoons to do whatever. I would have fumed over it some more but as I was putting on my clothes I noticed I had a lot more energy than I usually did in the mornings, it must be the shoot still working so I just sucked it up and went to me Ashlyn outside.

We took a different route than usual as she took me to all the buildings I was going to have classes in, we had both memorized each other's schedules and since she had been here for a year she knew where everything was. It was still early so there wasn't to many people out and about on campus but there were a few and a couple of them were some pretty hot chicks that gave me a once over and a smile as I passed. One was particularly hot and I had to look back to get another look and I caught her doing the same but instead of either of us looking away embarrassed we both kept looking at each other until she rounded a corner out of view.

We finished going by all the buildings I would have classes in all week and then we doubled back to the athletic buildings that was next to one I was going to have class in. We went behind those buildings to where the practice fields for a bunch of different sports were along with the tennis courts off to one side in the distance and it also had a track. We did a mile and a half on the track then ran back to the house to take showers and get ready for class.

We got back at 7:30, Ashlyn had never been too much of a girly girl when it came to getting all dressed up for school so she only needed 15-20 minutes to get herself ready for class. We had asked her years ago why she never got all dressed up for school and all she said was that she was there to learn not to look pretty and we never pressed the issue. Outside of school or for some afterschool thing like a football game she would put on her makeup and dress nice and even with her jeans t-shirt and no makeup at school she still looked hot so it wasn't really a big deal. I actually liked the fact that she didn't get all dressy for school and didn't mind going around with no makeup, it just showed her confidence even more.

I was about to jump in the shower when Alex called to wish me luck on my first day which made me extremely happy since I knew she didn't start school until Tuesday and woke up early just to call me. We chatted for until it was time for me to start getting ready for class and she then begged me to come back home and put off college for a year again but we both knew it wasn't going to work so she finally let me off the phone after some reassuring from me that once school started she wouldn't even notice I wasn't there.

After my shower I got dressed grabbed some poptarts and headed off to my first class of my college career, it was the only class I was nervous about. It was a math class but according to my placement exams I had to start off in a much higher class than what people normally start off in. I tried to reason with them that I wasn't that good at math and to let me try a lower level calls closer to the normal algebra class everyone starts off in but they wouldn't let me. There were 5 other classes below it on the prereqs if you didn't test into it so I was expecting it to be pretty hard. It didn't help that I was also in the honors program so any class that wasn't a actual honors only class still carried extra work and projects with it over the normal students.

The class was full of junior and seniors for the most part but since it wasn't a freshman only class it was much smaller. There were a few other freshmen I noticed for ordination but there was not time to talk to any of them as the professor jumped straight into the first lesson after handing out the syllabus. I always had a easy time with math but my confidence in the subject was never that high but after working through some of the problems the professor was teaching us I started to relax a little as I was picking it up much faster than I thought I would.

After that class I had another one that was in a big lecture hall with a bunch of freshmen but it was pretty uneventful as the professor just went on and on with the lesson. After that class broke I had a break in my schedule for lunch. I didn't know anyone that had the same break as I did so I resolved myself to eating a quite lunch alone when I bumped into Ben in one of the lines at the many food establishments in the food court and he invited me to sit with some of the guys from the frat. They were all talking about all the crazy stuff that went on at the party and ragged on me a little about kicking that one guys ass and living in a sorority. Someone started commenting on how they wish they knew which guy had gotten lucky with the two girls everyone heard screaming from upstairs, I knew they were talking about us but when I looked at Ben he just shook his head so I didn't respond to it.

They eventually moved onto other subjects and right when it was about time to be headed to my next class they were in the middle of trying to convince me to rush their house which I kept telling them I couldn't with all I had going on this year and that I might try next even though I knew I wouldn't, though I was technically apart of the sorority now and would have to do some checking to see if I even could but they didn't know about any of that and I rather liked being a part of the house I was in already and I would be stupid to pass up what I have going on for some frat.

"Alright guys I have to get going to my next class," I said standing up and grabbing my book bag.

"Dude we still got 15 minutes until next hour starts," Zach said.

"Yeah but my next class is in the Miller annex building and it's a long ass walk," I said back.

"Oh dude that sucks, you should have drove, no one actually walks that every day besides freshmen," Zach said back.

"I am a freshmen remember," I said laughing.

"Oh shit that's right, I work in one of the admin offices I'll see if I can't score you one of the upper classmen annex passes then you can park in the lots closer to the school and then drive to the annex," he said.

"Really that would be great Zach but if you can't don't worry about it, I don't mind the exercise, I'll see you guys later," I said grabbing my tray.

"Hold up, I'm going that way, we need to have a talk," Ben said standing up and grabbing his stuff.

I turned towards the trash can a little worried what this was going to be about. I know he said he is cool with Sasha and me but I still didn't understand it, for all I knew he would be pissed off now for whatever reason. But I sucked it up and after we threw away our trash we started walking down the sidewalk towards the main road.

"So dude I wanted to talk to you about my sister," Ben said.

Shocked I turned to look at him, "What do you mean your sister, I thought this was about Sasha," I said.

"Dude are you still on that, no this is about my sister."

"Huh what about her, I don't even know who she is," I said as we continued to walk.

He laughed and said, "Yeah well you will soon and I just want you to promise me that you are up front about your intentions with her and that you won't hurt her either. If she still gets hurt by you not living up to some idea she had even after you told her up front it wasn't going to happen then that's on her, but I don't want to hear about you hurting her or purpose or because you did something stupid alright."

I thought about it for a minute, it was basically the same speech I gave to any dude that tried to go out with Alex or Ashlyn, they were like my sisters and he was just watching out for his so I said, "No dude it's cool, I promise, I still wouldn't sleep with her if I knew who she was but since that is being kept from me it's either go without sex of take my chances and try and make sure it isn't her before I sleep with anyone."

"Dude you really are taking this seriously, I already told you I don't care, it's time for her to start living how she wants and if she wants to sleep with you that is her business, I just want to make sure you aren't going to hurt her, don't think of me as her brother if that helps but just as the guy that is going to kick your ass if you hurt her," he said laughing.