The Sorority

Story Info
This sorority has strict entrance requirements; very strict.
1k words
3.08
73k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dgharis
dgharis
15 Followers

THE SORORITY

Naturally she was apprehensive. The sorority had a certain reputation; strict, unforgiving. Still, their girls had the best grade averages on campus, and she wanted the best. If she had to give up some of her personal freedoms, so be it; to have the best job prospects was worth a little sacrifice. She steeled herself and knocked on the door.

"Come in." The sister led her into the inner room. "The headmistress will be with you shortly." Several other girls were already waiting there.

Two more girls came in later; the headmistress came in, motioning for them to be seated. "Welcome, ladies. Let us begin." She sat down opposite them. "First, before we start, let me remind you that you have agreed not to repeat what you hear tonight to anyone. Do any of you wish to leave at this time?" None did. "Excellent."

----------

"You have been selected out of all of the dozens of applicants because we believe you have the potential to excel, to become an asset to our sorority. But we cannot be certain without testing you. Are you willing to be tested?"

All of them nodded assent.

"Even though you will be required to disrobe? To submit to bondage?"

Two of the girls did not assent. "You wish to change your minds?" Both did. "Very well. You will not be permitted to enter the sorority. But, as long as you keep your silence, we will assist you with your coursework, should you require it. We have very good tutors."

Another sister showed the pair out. "Do the rest of you wish to continue?" All five nodded, yes. "Good. Be here Friday night at eight PM ready to continue." The headmistress showed them out.

----------

Eight PM Friday; three of them sat in the room awaiting the headmistress; two others had changed their minds in the interim. The headmistress entered, followed by three other sisters, each carrying a small bag. "Good evening ladies. Are we ready to continue?"

All three nodded assent.

"From this moment you will do exactly as you are told until the test is ended. Now turn and face the wall." All did so. "Remove your clothing. All of it." She slipped off her clothes and stood there naked; the others did likewise. Each of the sisters brought her sack up behind one of the three.

A leather gag filled her mouth, secured with a lock in back, to which was attached one end of a long chain. Next a leather blindfold covered her eyes, again locked to the chain. Leather cuffs on her upper arms locked together to the chain drew her elbows together and her head back. Leather cuffs on her wrists locked them together behind her back to the chain.

Pressure on her anus; the sister worked a large vibrator into place. One of the other girls protested, then yelped as a whip caressed her rear. "Silence!" A matching vibrator slid into her vagina; the chain was fed through loops on the bases of both vibrators, holding them in place.

A leather collar locked around her neck, securing the other end of the chain. Her head and shoulders were pulled back until she was nearly looking straight up; the chain pressed tightly into her crotch, forcing the vibrators deeply into her. Clamps were fastened to her nipples and labia and screwed tight.

"All right, ladies, it's time to go." A hand firmly grasped her upper arm and led her away.

----------

They were taken down to the cellar, where they were made to lie on the floor. Leather cuffs locked their knees together; more locked their ankles together. Then their ankles were pulled up and locked to their wrists, pulling their bodies into an arch. A clink as something was fastened to her collar.

"Ladies, your test now begins. In the center of the room is a small box with three locks. The keys to those locks are clipped to your collars. Inside the box are the keys to your bonds. You have until dawn to free yourselves. If you succeed you will become full fledged members of our sorority. If not you will not, but will be entitled to the same tutoring that the other girls receive." She reached down and turned on each of their vibrators. "Good luck to you all." Footsteps receding as she and the others left.

She could barely move; how was she supposed to reach the key on her collar? Oh; the others. Of course. She began to wiggle her way toward them.

----------

The headmistress nodded approval. The three girls lay quietly on the floor, their discarded bonds lying piled in the middle of the room next to the open box. "Well done, sisters." Other sisters brought robes and slippers. "Let us go back upstairs; I imagine you are hungry?" "Yes; very." "Good. Then while we eat breakfast I will answer any questions you might have."

Over breakfast she filled them in. "I understand the need for testing, but why the bondage? The kink?"

"We tried other methods, but this gives the most reliable results. And our grades bear that out." She paused for a moment. "Think about it. Only by remaining calm and cooperating could you escape. If you did not cooperate, if you became distracted by pain or pleasure, or if you panicked you would have failed. The test weeds out any who cannot work under pressure or function as part of a team. That is important; we get our best results working calmly together to solve problems."

"But isn't it dangerous?"

"No. You were never alone. Two sisters with duplicate keys watched you through the night. If there had been any danger they would have released you immediately. You would have failed the test in that case, through no fault of your own, but you were never at risk."

"In any event you passed the test. Welcome to our sorority, sisters."

----------

She had graduated with honors and was working toward her master's degree. She had watched the sisters come and go, and seen the results of the testing. The wisdom of it had been proven to her; she would carry on the tradition.

She entered the room and sat down opposite them. "Welcome, ladies. Let us begin."

dgharis
dgharis
15 Followers