The Soul of Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The massive black cock impaled her to the bed. It seemed like forever before his thick nigga cum finally burst into her womb like a red hot explosion.

Tyrell had much more cum in him and he knew where he wanted to put it. He turned the beautiful blonde wife over so that she was lying on her stomach. He crawled up on top of her so that his knees forced her thighs apart. Tyrell then reached one of his muscular arms around her neck in a choke hold so she wouldn't be able to squirm away. He took his free hand and guided his black cock towards its intended target. In a split second before it happened, Miriam realized what was about to take place. With all of her might, she tried in vain to get away. She thought that it was bad when Marcus was in her backside but it was no comparison to what was about to happen to her now. Tyrell was about to rip her a new asshole.

The Negro above her viciously turned her head in an unnatural position so he could she her face as he was about to enter her rectum. Tyrell liked to see the terror on the white bitch's pretty face. Miriam bucked inhumanly trying to get away from him as he rammed all the way into her innards. Maurice thought that the black man riding his wife might kill her like that but he still did nothing to save her from the horrible abuse. Tyrell's thick lips descended on hers like a vulture going after road kill.

Miriam was nailed to the bed. Tyrell even reached back to grasp one of her ankles and bring it cruelly backwards allowing him even deeper access to her battered and abused opening. It seemed like a lifetime to Miriam before her attacker finally blew his wad deep inside her rectum.

Tyrell finally got off the battered wife. There was not only thick cum spilling out from between her wide-spread legs but also some of her blood. Mixed in with the red blood on the white sheets was some brown matter which Maurice suspected correctly was some of his wife's fecal matter, also know as shit. Tyrell had literally fucked the shit out of Miriam. Her abuser told him to clean it up. Maurice obediently got between her legs and began lapping it up like a dog.

*******

Maurice and Miriam never forget that first of many weekends. Miriam went on to star in a number of other of Tyrell's video productions series called, 'The Soul of Desire". Maurice quit his job to take care of the black baby that either Marcus or Tyrell had fathered that first weekend. They lived off of the money that his wife made whoring out to black cock on the side. The beautiful blonde wife was always in demand by her black clients. Tyrell even gave Miriam referral fees for all of the other attractive white wives that she brought to him for his videos.

Miriam truly had experienced 'The Soul of Desire.'