The Sound of Dirty Laundry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're really thinking about this, aren't you?" a voice in her head said. It was a puzzling, teasing combination of her own and Krista's voice.

Before she realized it, she had somehow made her way to the doorway and stood there, facing the aggressive, angry taunts of the vibrating machine. There was a pervasive, warm dampness filling the air around her, the smell of wet fabric swirling against her nostrils. She inhaled deep and felt compelled forward with every breath after.

As she stood before the machine, she could feel its vibrations, a swirling charge seeping up her legs, her thighs, belly, breasts, neck and face. With one hand, she pulled her long hair back around her ear once more, the other hand she carefully placed on top of the machine as if she were petting a sleeping bull. It shuddered and surged against her touch.

Chewing her lower lip, she inched closer to the machine. It seemed to respond to her approach, shaking like an excited dog. Once more, Caitlyn found herself grinning for reasons she couldn't fathom. With her hand still on the machine, she moved aside slightly placing her feet just on both sides of a corner. Then she raised the hem of her skirt up slowly, exposing her creamy thighs, and just enough to flash the crotch of panties.

Sucking in her lips and pinching her brows, she shifted forward and felt the rapid stutter of hard, smooth metal press against her.

"Mmm-uh," she hummed and puffed her lips open when she felt the rugged quiver. Her mouth remained slipped ajar, her lips fluttering and teeth chattering as she pushed in tighter, caressing her belly against the washer.

Within moments, she was shifting unsteadily on her feet, repositioning herself as she felt a sudden weakness in her knees. As the machine continued shuddering in service of her pleasure, she completely surrendered to it. Soon she was leaning heavily against the machine, letting it fill her with luscious vibrations below while she cupped and massaged her breasts through the thin fabric of her dress. She flicked her thumb against her nipple, causing her to gasp sharply, her voice lost amongst the incessant prattle of the washer.

She probably would never tell Krista about this experience, but for now, she was thankful she counted her as a friend.

She rubbed her pelvis against the machine, up and down, pushing against its vibrating shell. Breathing quickly, erratically, feeling her belly hinge and her crotch twitch, Caitlyn closed her eyes and tilted her head back, gasping and moaning. Her mind was cleansed of everything, allowing her just one vibrant, lurid thought.

"Uh... Jae," she breathed.

It was at the moment of wanton clarity that her sixth sense-over the clamor and lust-kicked in. She froze in her throes of ecstasy, and opened her eyes wide. Hesitantly, she turned her head. Standing on the stairs beside her was the man whose name she had just uttered.

He looked back at her with a smile so sharp it looked like it had been cut into his tight lips and piercing eyes.

Caitlyn gasped as if she had just been slapped across her face and rear at the same time. She felt the blood in her pull to her heart. She whirled around and backed against the still heaving machine.

Jae ambled down the stairs with a deliberate, cool swagger. He positioned himself on the floor, cutting Caitlyn's escape route off, like a cat cornering a mouse.

Her butt still pressed up against the shaking washer, she looked aside almost unable to match his gaze. She cleared her throat and did a double-sweep of her hair around the back of her ears, holding her fingers at the side of her neck as she thought and fought back her heart as it thumped its way up her throat. After moistening her lips, she finally turned to him and said, "Uh... look... "

Jae interrupted with a quick, flashing sign of his hands.

Caitlyn squinted, confused. She recognized his signing, but it didn't quite register. She shook her head, "Sorry... I don't... "

He held up his hands, pointed to his eyes, then hers. "Watch carefully."

"You... you were watching me?" she said. That certainly didn't put her at ease.

Jae grinned crookedly and shook his head. He meant watch him carefully. He repeated the silent gestures.

Caitlyn followed his hands intently, anxiously. It dawned on her that she had seen this particular sequence before.

"Like what you see? Want to go for a ride?"

That definitely didn't put her at ease.

Caitlyn tilted her head. "Uh... J-Jae," she stammered, partly because of her racing nerves, partly because the machine was kicking at her behind as if pushing her towards him. "I... I don't think... "

She tripped over her thoughts as he slowly approached, still with that handsome, dark, cocky look in his eyes. He removed his biker's jacket and dropped it behind him on the floor, revealing a svelte, muscular body barely hidden by his black tank top which he also quickly dispatched to Caitlyn's chagrin. His smooth, hairless chest provided a perfect canvas for even more intricate tattoos.

Caitlyn wanted to melt into the machine, phase through it. Instead, her feet shifted uneasily on the floor as he continued to draw closer.

Suddenly, the machine banged and coughed to a stop. There was a momentary silence in the room, but there was no respite from the tension between the two occupants. After another second, the sound of rushing water began as the machine's tub filled once again.

Caitlyn looked up, feeling her chest rise and fall beyond her control. She searched the silent man's eyes for an out but saw no relief, only committed intent. She blinked slowly, knowing full well she never really wanted to be released anyway.

"Jae..." she said softly.

With that, he swiftly clasped his strong hands around her hips and hoisted her easily onto the machine. They had reached behind, grabbed her bottom and cinched her forward, wrapping her legs around his hips just as he leaned in.

Caitlyn barely had her arms around his neck before their lips were in engaged in a forceful, wet, tangle of kisses. He pressed her hard, prying her mouth wide, and through her heated gasps, he surged his tongue inside her mouth, lashing it around until she was gasping and gulping back their mingling saliva.

Caitlyn's heart was pounding as she hooked her feet around the back of his thighs. The hem of her skirt bunched up high allowing the delicate material of her panties to rub against the rough denim of Jae's jeans. It felt like the earth was moving below her.

Of course, it was just the rinse cycle of the machine kicking in. It worked up to full steam once again, treating Caitlyn's butt to a series of rough bumps and bounces.

Jae leaned away allowing her a moment to catch her breath. He reached back and stroked his fingers through her long, silky hair. Taking a moment to offer a look of suave appreciation for her fine strands, he wrapped a clutch of it in his fist and tugged her head back and down.

"Uhn!" Caitlyn gasped towards the ceiling. The sudden, sharp discomfort of her neck shirking back was quickly assuaged by the feel of Jae's hungry lips, slippery tongue, and nipping teeth along her chin and neck.

As he continued to work his way down, his free hand deftly pulled at the zipper at the back of her dress. His kisses pushed at the collar of the dress, just below her neckline. As Caitlyn shifted and squirmed on her seat, the dress slipped off her smooth shoulders. Jae and gravity did the rest, pulling it down to below her bosom, revealing the sultry curves of her creamy breasts.

Caitlyn's lips pursed and pouted, puffing air as she steadied her breaths. She felt the flick of Jae's tongue on her nipples. He teased and taunted them to pert attention with kisses and hard sucks between his lips.

Her whole body tingled as the machine continued to vigorously massage her to her core. When she felt Jae's head between her thighs and his mouth engaging the crotch of her panties, that's when her whole being ignited.

"Oh! Ahh!" her mouth rounded wide. With each hitch of her belly, she fell further back on the machine until she was propped on one elbow. Her other hand grasped at Jae's slick, short hair, mussing it as she pulled him tight.

He tasted her through her panties, dampening them with his swirling, slithering tongue till they were sheer from his saliva. She wriggled her hips seductively as he pulled aside the thin fabric and brushed his mouth against her pulsing, pink slit. Unlike the temperamental motor of the laundry machine, Jae's tongue and mouth revved and purred to perfection upon her quivering petals and clit.

Caitlyn pulled her chin to her chest, looking over her breasts and belly as she tangled her fingers through his hair. There was a ferocious strain on her face with her teeth gritting, her eye narrow, and brows pinched. She was thinking of the next sequence in this act of lust in the laundry room of all places. Maybe the rattle of the laundry had shaken away her sensibilities, but it also gave her a singular clarity.

As she tugged him back up by the hair and she sat up to suck his mouth into hers again, she knew what she wanted.

"Fuck me," she breathed as she gazed at him with smoldering eyes.

She presumed he read her lips clearly enough.

As the machine rumbled towards its final cycle, the two of them quickly worked to slip his belt open, unbutton his fly, and quickly dispatch his pants and underwear aside. He stood tall before her as she indulged in hungry kisses and licks upon his chest and nipples. Her soft hand reached down and flattened against his stiffening shaft, circling his tip till she drew a bead of slick cum which she slid down his length cupping his sack. As she charged him with swift strokes of her hand, and rubbing him across her smooth, lower belly, she reveled in his warmth, his hardness. While Jae reached down to pull and hold aside the crotch of her panties, she guided him to her moistened slit.

With a brazen thrust he surged into her. Eager for it, but still shocked by quick stroke of his hard length, Caitlyn eyes widened and she gasped aloud just as the machine hit the spin cycle.

Ka-dung! Ka-dung! Ka-dung!

The overloaded machine knocked out its familiar, angry tribal beat. It shook and banged, jolting Caitlyn through her core. Jae's hands seized her hip and butt, as he drove back and forth with steady, stiff thrusts. She felt like she was being pushed on and off of him, enhancing each sultry volley of his crotch against hers.

Clamping one hand around his neck and the other braced behind her, she gasped repeatedly as she locked a seductive, yearning gaze into his focused eyes. Every few seconds, the machine would lurch, spiking a high pitched yelp from her and cracking a sharp edged grin upon his face. She knew he was enjoying the angry vibrations the machine was emitting, and he could interpret the strained and sudden expressions on her face better than most.

"Fuck you," she snarled, suddenly cursing like a truck driver. She pulled him in again for a harsh, tongue-whipping kiss.

Like riding a rickety carny rollercoaster -ready to breakdown without a moment's notice- she surrendered to the exhilaration of the moment. For one of the first times she truly didn't care. Here she was in the laundry room, half-naked, ankles locked around some deaf, silent stranger, who was filling her with rapid thrusts upon the same dilapidated laundry machine he had had his way with another woman just the previous night before, and she just didn't give a toss.

Krista had several names for that type of woman, none of them really flattering, none of them Caitlyn ever thought could be applied to herself.

Well, fuck Krista, too.

Ka-dung! Ka-dung! Ka-dung!

With the machine nearing its shuddering apex, Jae pulled Caitlyn off the top. Her body felt like kneaded dough at this point, and she let him move her like a rag doll, spinning her around and bending her over the machine top. She grasped at the side edges, holding on as she felt the back of her skirt flipped up and her soaked panties stripped down her legs and off her ankles. She looked back as Jae's large, warm hand took a quick moment to round the curves of her bottom appreciating their tight smoothness before nuzzling the head of his shaft against her.

"Huh-unn!" Again she gasped aloud as she welcomed his stiff length into her clenching hole. He quickly hit full steam, driving his hips forward. Even as the machine beneath her banged on like a drummer on parade, the sound of stiff slaps of flesh as his crotch spanked against her butt still rose above it, with Caitlyn's cries and moans of exquisite pleasure overriding all.

Almost standing on her toes, she felt firm hands grasp her at the elbows and pull her up, bowing her back, pressing her thighs and pelvis against the machine. It jostled against her, pushing her aggressively back and forth, side to side just as Jae's grinding thrusts hit a new level of fervor. She could feel the flesh on her butt ripple with every one of his stiff smacks.

Krista was right. It was like she was being double-teamed.

Her long hair fell over her flushed face, neck and shoulders, blown aside from her mouth with stiff puffs and gasps of air. Hitting her peak, she tuned out the sound of the machine, listened past her own groans, and heard the aching grunts and satisfied moans of the man behind her. She twisted her back, craning her neck around to spy Jae with his eyes closed, his head listing back, and handsome body glistening from perspiration as he continued his relentless strokes. His colourful tattoos seemed to come alive as his muscles flexed and tensed.

With that, she curled her body around, facing forward again, accepting the vigorous rub of Jae's throbbing shaft deep within her. Her aching body rolled and crashed along with the tumultuous ride as she hit her climax.

Ka-dung! Ka-dung! WHUMP!

The machine halted with a heavy thump, pushing Caitlyn back with a rude shove, driving Jae's probing tip to its furthest depth within her.

"Ohh... " Her body curled as she inhaled, held her breath then shuddered aloud, "God!"

Caitlyn came hard over his engulfed cock. She could feel the full, wet release pour over him and down her quivering, spent thighs. She couldn't tell just how much her body was trembling as the old horse of a machine beneath took its sweet time to slow to a shuddering halt. Quite frankly, at this moment, Caitlyn didn't care if it went on like that till hell froze over.

Her whole body tingled deliciously yet felt almost overcome with a creeping numbness. It took her a moment to realize her silent partner was still holding on literally and figuratively. With the machine finally dead and silent, his grunts and groans of pleasure became more pronounced. Though exhausted, a subtle smile appeared along Caitlyn's lips as she continued to sigh and moan with every thrust, twisting her body with delicious delight.

She felt his grip tightening on her arms and heard his breath quickening, straining. A thought flashed for a micro-second across her mind. With a sudden burst, she wrenched her arms from his grip and slipped off of his slick, heated shaft.

Jae stumbled back a step as she spun around and bent down on her haunches, pressing her back against the laundry machine. She grabbed around Jae's hairy, thick thigh, pulling him in, then took up his heavy length. With dreamy eyes, she glanced appreciatively towards the hard, reddish shaft before slipping her lips around it and sinking it into her mouth.

Hard and slippery, she drove her fist up and down his throbbing cock from the base of his tip to his sack, enveloping the dome of his head with her lips. Her tongue flicked at his tight, small hole at the tip, tasting the first drips of bitter spunk.

Again with a clutch of her long hair in his fist, Jae rattled off heated, lengthy groans. Caitlyn looked up as she worked him in her mouth and hand, enjoying the sight of a man hitting his sexual climax and excited by the fact that she was the cause of it. So involved in her thoughts, she hadn't anticipated the initial, sudden burst of cum from his tip. She shirked and gasped as it shot against her palate and splashed against her throat. She squeezed her eyes tight as the inside of her mouth was coated with strands of rich, viscous cum. Jae was in so tight upon her, the only way she could pull off was to turn her head aside exposing her blushing cheek to another jet of thick jism.

Jae released her hair and braced himself on the edges of the washer, leaning over her. His twitching cock rubbed against her face, still sputtering and dripping more strands and beads of spunk on her neck and sighing breasts. Caitlyn swished her tongue around slowly in her mouth, swiping at the cum, pushing some of it out over her glossy lips, letting the rest seep down her throat. She blinked, leaning heavily against the machine, catching her breath as she felt the rich fluids streaming down her skin and messing up her pretty dress unceremoniously bunched at her waist.

Well... she guessed she would have to do more laundry soon.

Slowly she pushed herself back up the front of the machine, slipping between Jae's arms. He was still breathing deeply as he reached up and swept his thumb across her glossy lips.

Stroking his soft length in her gentle palm, Caitlyn touched his cheek and guided him down for a long, lingering kiss.

*

Dwayne ambled through the doorway of the house and made his way to the stairs to the basement carrying an old tool box. Not that he was a mechanic or technician or anything, but he'd rather have a go at fixing the laundry machine himself than paying someone to do it if at all possible.

As he hobbled slowly down the steps, he ran into one of his tenants coming up the stairs, the young woman renting the basement. She looked rosy cheeked and fresh, wearing only a short terry-cloth robe. The sight of her made the trip to the house worthwhile, at least.

"Hi, Caitlyn," he said.

"Oh! Hey, Dwayne," she replied, appearing a bit startled, "What brings you by?"

"Just driving around today. Gonna try to fix that laundry machine."

Caitlyn paused, nodding slowly. "Ah... the laundry machine... "

"Yeah, Mrs.Korwin called. Sounded pretty scary... and I don't mean the machine," he chuckled.

She crossed her arms casually, standing on the step in front of him. "Really?" she said, "I... think it's actually working just fine."

Dwayne frowned. "Yeah?"

"Mm-hmm." She nodded with conviction. "I just finished using it a little while ago. It purred like a kitten. Gave everything a thorough wash."

The landlord blinked, cocking his head aside and scratching the back of his neck.

"I think Jae fixed it," she added.

"Jae?"

Seemingly out of nowhere, the tenant on the main floor appeared behind Dwayne carrying a sack, startling him.

"Oh, geez," Dwayne gasped. He shook his head. "You shouldn't sneak up on a guy like that."

Jae dropped his sack and signed an apology.

"I don't think he can help being quiet," Caitlyn joked.

"Oh, yeah," Dwayne said, "Sorry."

Jae waved his hand.

"I was telling Dwayne that you fixed the problem with the laundry machine," Caitlyn said to Jae, nodding slowly once more and angling her brow upward.

Jae agreed and showed the thumbs up sign.

Dwayne hesitated then finally sighed. "Well, okay, then. Thanks, Jae," he said. He looked at Caitlyn and added, "Tell Mrs.Korwin I came by, okay?"

"Not a problem," she replied with a wave of her hand.

After the two of them watched him leave the house, Caitlyn picked up Jae's sack and handed it back to him, smiling. "Let's do some laundry," she declared.

Jae didn't even need to read her lips. They quickly headed down to the basement.

12