The Sound of Muesli Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry to, for being such a bitch, oh come in, you know what I mean, sorry Jim, but I mean Geoff."

"It doesn't matter, I have Jim and he's more than I could ever wish for, I'm lucky too you see," Anna grinned and squeezed my knee.

We ambled back to the house, insisting that Liza and Morag have our bed, whilst we would settle for the smaller bed in the second bedroom. We had a coffee's and chatted on, until a yawning Liza said she wanted to go to bed. Morag smiled and Anna pushed Liza ahead of her up the narrow stairs, with much giggling. Morag followed as I locked up and switched the lights off.

I went into our bedroom without thinking and was greeted by a naked Morag. I yelped and retreated to her laughter, shouting apologies through the closing door. Liza emerged from the bathroom, grinning,

"Oi, what are you doing with my intended."

"I am so embarrassed, I'm sorry, I completely forgot.."

"Jim, it was an accident, don't worry, goodnight."

Liza kissed me and gave me a hug.

I went into the second bedroom, Anna , naked, grinned as she pulled the duvet down and climbed in.

"What?"

"Jim, your face, it's a picture."

"I am so sorry, I really just forgot, God what an idiot."

I stripped to my boxers and went to brush my teeth. I opened the bathroom door and saw Morag sitting on the toilet, clad in a sheer nightdress. She looked up and grinned, her hands going to her reddening face.

"Oh for Fucks sake!" I said backing out. I stood on the landing until Morag came out, grinning.

"Oh Jim, this is just too funny for words, night night, sleep well."

She hugged and kissed me, then giggling left me standing shaking my head. I cleaned my teeth, washed my face and went back to the second bedroom. Snuggling up to Anna I told her what had just happened, she giggled, then laughed out loud, before snuggling down with me. Sleep came quickly, before I knew it we were bathed in early morning sunshine. Anna was lying across me and her hand was touching my face, God she's beautiful. There was a knock and Liza came in, followed by Morag with a tray of tea.

"Budge up fatty, we've brought you tea in bed." Liza pulled the covers back, unfazed by our nakedness. I shook Anna. She woke with her hair across her face, which she slowly pulled back. Seeing Liza and Morag she grinned and shifted over, sitting up. I squeezed next to her as Liza slipped in next to me. Morag handed everyone a mug, before settling in next to Liza.

"Well this is very cozy,"

"Don't tell me your not enjoying this Jimbo?"

"Liza, I would be lying if I said I'm not."

"Good, because I'm hoping that there'll be more mornings like this. Anna, are you OK with this?"

"I'm wondering what's the game plan?" She said archly.

"Ahh! still angry with me, don't blame you."

"Why did you do it then?"

The air cooled, Morag and I looked at each other, Anna glared at Liza.

"Because I was a stupid, immature shallow, vindictive, jealous bitch, who didn't know what she was doing." Liza looked directly at Anna.

"What did you have to be jealous of, you could have had any man, or woman for that matter."

"It wasn't you I was jealous of, it was Geoff. I... I had realised by then I was probably Bi. In actual fact what I wasn't sure of was whether I was actually Lesbian. Well Morag sorted that out trust me."

"Why were you jealous of Ge... Oh God No. No surely you didn't, I mean, Liza I'm your sister?"

"I know, but you were everything I wanted to be, everything I couldn't have. I loved you so much and all I did was fuck everything up."

Morag eased Liza into her shoulder and hugged her gently. I felt Anna's arm tighten round me, her head on my shoulder.

"You had everything, Liza, everything, why would you want to be me?"

"I didn't want to be you, I wanted you, I wanted you as a woman, you were my perfect sister."

"Oh Liza, you never said, I thought we shared everything, I thought we were so open with each other."

Morag and I exchanged glances, we both knew that we should stay quiet this was not a conversation we could be involved in.

"How can you tell your own sister that she is the object of your desires, that you wanted to overstep the boundaries society sets, tell me how?"

"How... how do you feel about me now?"

"I love you more than I can ever say, but I love you as my sister, my best friend. I have all the love both mentally and physically that I need from Morag, she is truly my soulmate. But I need my sister's love too, I need to have you in my life. I need to have you with me when I marry, I love you so much."

Liza's head dropped and the tears fell, I slid past Anna and let her go, Morag saw and pushed Liza forward. Anna moved to pull Liza into her arms and hugged her fiercely. Morag and I slipped off the bed and I approached Morag who threw herself into my arms and sobbed. I felt tears stinging my eyes, rolling down my cheeks. Anna was soothing Liza, who held onto her and shook with fear. Anna looked at me desperately, I nodded and sat on the chair, pulling Morag onto my lap.

Slowly Liza began to calm and her lips found Anna's cheek. They hugged together. Morag curled onto my lap looked across at her lover. Her arms held me tight and I had a firm hold on her.

"God, this is so stupid, I'm sorry, I am so worried now that you'll want me to go."

"Liza, it's over, there's nothing bad between us now, we're sisters, of course I'll be at your wedding, try to stop me. I love Morag too, another sister, I couldn't be happier."

"Really, you can forgive me being so stupid and..."

"Shhh, it's all in the past, we have to look forward, not back."

"I love you Aggie."

"I know, I love you too you're beautiful, little sister."

"Huh! fifteen minutes, that's all, fifteen minutes."

"I know, but its enough Liza, and..."

"What?"

"Who's to say I didn't harbour desires about you, think on that."

"Really?"

"Trust me, but we have two very gorgeous other halves, so we're blessed."

"Thanks."

Anna, relaxed her grip on Liza and they kissed, on the lips, like sisters, then hugged again.

Later we thought about a walk. Liza was interested in going into the hills, Morag too. So suitably kitted we set off on a stiff but short walk from home. It was good to be out in the warm sunshine and we had soon traveled quite a way. The ground underfoot was firm and dry, with the occasional rocky outcrop. We took the girls onto the high Fells and Liza grabbed Morag and looked out over the rich and ancient landscape. Morag took picture after picture, soaking up the valleys and fells around us. We had taken a picnic and settled down on a patch of flat ground, feet dangling over the edge of a short drop, before the fell rounded out to a grassy bank forty or fifty feet below.

Having eaten and tidied up we walked hand in hand down to the bank and followed the contour line, passing rocky clumps and the odd sheep on the way. Anna and Liza gravitated together and arms round each others waists giggled and talked all the way down. I linked arms with Morag and we too talked and laughed following our lovers. The ground was not too steep and the going almost like the rough around a fairway. Soon we passed through the gap in a dry stone wall into a flattish field. crossing the field and over a stile, we followed between two walls slowly coming down into the village.

We decided to eat at the pub that night and so as we passed Morag and I went in and booked a table. Following that and back at the house we entered to hear giggles from upstairs, shortly followed by squeals and the splash of water. I went up holding Morag by the hand and we followed the noise to the bathroom. Liza and Anna were in the bath, splashing each other, sat at opposite ends. The floor was wet and the taps were running. I grinned and felt Morag's hand tighten in mine.

"So are you two friends again?" I shouted.

"Yeah!" they said together, splashing water about.

I felt Morag's hand slip from mine and heard the whisper of clothes coming off. Next thing Morag is between the sisters climbing into the tub. Shrieks rang out as they both splashed her with water. I sat back against the basin. no way was I getting in there, far too dangerous. Nothing in my back pack would help me with those three.

"Jim, come on in, the waters lovely," Morag gasped as she sat sideways on between Anna and Liza, water splashing over her, drenching her and leaving her hair in a straggly mess. Anna and Liza cupping their hands spooned the warm water over her.

Suddenly I was aware that Anna and Liza were out of the bath and had me lifted between them, Morag screamed and leapt out, as I was dunked into the water. Soaked and fully clothed I sat spitting water out, gasping for breath. they then climbed back in on top of me. Shrieks and screams echoed around as they piled in over me. Slowly we all calmed down and I stood and stripped, to cheers. I stepped out and found towels wrapping each as they too stepped out. Splitting off, Anna and I made for the second bedroom, where as the door shut, we threw the towels off and dived onto each other. It was mad, slippery love we made that afternoon, it also felt slightly illicit as we weren't in our own bedroom.

Later we sheepishly emerged to meet an equally guilty looking Liza and Morag coming out the main bedroom. We fell about laughing and went downstairs for tea. Later we would have to revisit the bathroom and try to dry it out. I thanked God I had dropped my wallet and phone on the stairs as we went up earlier. Anna sat on Morag's lap as Liza painted her toenails, I made tea and kept an eye on the time. Next thing they had me surrounded, Liza on my lap as Morag and Anna painted my toenails. I giggled as they touched my sensitive feet, but I have to say the result was quite fetching.

"You should wear your sandals to the pub."

"Yeah right and have Dennis see this?"

They giggled and we began to get ready, I felt Liza's arm round me, she kissed me and whispered,

"Thank you, I'm glad you're Anna's rock, she needs someone grounded, she's so beautiful, I adore her, and you."

"Thanks and it was certainly a surprise meeting you too. You and Morag are perfect, and I love you both."

"Thanks bro. I appreciate that."

"I'm flattered you think of me as a brother."

"Couldn't be better."

We hugged then parted so we could put on the coats a grinning Anna and Morag held for us.

"What are you two up to?"

"Just agreeing how lucky we are having you two."

"Crawler!"

We laughed and went for the meal. Stealing back later, all totally shattered, fully fed and probably slightly drunk, we said goodnight and went to bed. Monday would be upon us soon. We were off Monday as part of our free weekend, Liza and Morag had to leave as they needed to go home to be ready for work on Tuesday. It would be a three to four hour run, so they wanted to leave mid morning to be sure of getting home before the traffic could get worse. We reluctantly hugged and kissed goodbye but were looking forward to the wedding next month.

Without Liza and Morag the house was quieter and Anna spent a lot of time just hugging me on the sofa. I lay with her on me just holding her. Nothing needed to be said, she closed her eyes and I wrapped her in my arms tightly, she sighed and a single tear fell. At five we had a text from Liza to say they were back safely, having stopped for lunch, then shopping on the way back. Liza again offered apologies for her behavour and expressed her long standing love for her sister. Anna's response was short and shocking,

"Never, Ever, Ever leave me again."

12