The Southern Sheriff Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eeric
eeric
1,586 Followers

"Ehm." Abner hurried to give Roy Jr. one last pat on the back, as he hurried to lean back. His penis was stiffening with thoughts of his wife and the black boys she had been seeing whilst he was wooing her.

"Oh, Odus." Annabeth looked over and smiled when she noticed the young black man coming from her daughter's room.

"I hope you'll be joining us for supper." Annabeth glanced down at his worn pants, fixating on his knee where a chunk of cloth had been torn away, which exposed his big cock head.

"I don't think I can Mrs. Carlsen. Mah has me doing the lawn today, and it needs to be done before supper." Odus looked over at Mrs. Carlsen, though his eyes wandered over to Shirlene, who was still standing there all naked.

"Oh..." Annabeth felt a bit disappointed, though suddenly smiling to herself.

"Well, maybe you could stay..." Anna-Beth undid the back of her apron, lifted it over her head.

"... a bit longer?" She smiled as the apron hit the floor and exposed her naked body.

Abner gasped when he saw his wife drop her apron in front of Odus.

Anna-Beth had quite the natural shaped body. More slender than chubby, though sporting a small pot belly. Her bell shaped breasts had lost most of their perkiness through age, though they were still remarkably full for a woman in her forties.

Shirlene smiled a little when she saw how brazen her mother was, dropping her apron like that. Though she couldn't blame her. Odus was very handsome, and the way he filled you up in bed, was such an amazing feeling. If Roy Jr. hadn't proposed to Shirlene, she would have definitely stayed in bed with Odus.

"Well... maybe I can stay a little while." Odus felt himself getting harder seeing the mother and daughter standing there naked next to each other. Though unlike Shirlene, Mrs. Carlsen had a small bush covering her pussy.

"I'm glad, and I'm sure Abner will be happy to help you out with the lawn." Annabeth smiled lustfully. She had gotten so horny from hearing the grunts and moans from her daughter's room earlier.

Abner stood there watching with his mouth partly open, breathing softly. His four-inch penis, now fully erect, pushed hard against the insides of his underwear. He was so focused on the way his naked wife and Odus were looking at each other that it took him a second to catch what Annabeth had asked him.

"Oh, yes of course." Abner was more than happy to help Odus with his chores. It was even on his way to the Clemons, where he was going later, to hammer down a couple of loose planks on their porch.

Like most white folk at the marshes, Abner had been doing chores for black folk since he was young. It was something he took great pride in doing. Just a few days ago he had repaired the backyard screen door for Emerson Pruitt, a rather bulky black man in his forties. As he was fitting the door to its hinges, he listened to the moans coming from the open window of Emerson's bedroom. Inside, Merton Tucker's curvaceous wife Vera was on her back in Emerson's bed. The bulky black man was on top of her, steadily plowing her with his thick cock.

Whilst looking at Mrs. Carlsen's nakedness, Odus reached down to unbuckle the pants he had just put on. His throbbing cock had grown much too big to be hiding in his pants.

"Oh, let me do that for you." Annabeth walked over to Odus, and slowly got down on her knees in front of the young black man. Whilst she reached up to unbuckle his pants, she glanced up at Odus with a yearning smile. Anna-Beth loved being on her knees in front of a black man. It was something she knew she had gotten from her mother.

She fondly remembered coming home when she was younger and finding her mother on her knees in front of a handsome black man. The smile on her mother's face as she sucked the black man's huge manhood, was only matched by Annabeth's father, who would always sit nearby and watch with his hand down in his underwear. Though it wasn't until Annabeth was seventeen, that she got to experience her mother's joy first hand.

His name was Felton, and to this day Anna-Beth still thinks back on the time when she got down on her knees behind the old oak tree and felt his ten-inch black cock slide in between her lips.

Looking back down at Odus's pants, Annabeth took a small breath. She could feel her nipples getting harder. This was a moment she loved. The excitement of pulling down a black man's pants and seeing his big black cock was beyond arousing.

"Oh, my." She gasped when she began to see his shaft and balls. His lengthy cock just kept going as she slowly pulled his pants down. His black balls were the size of big plums.

"Mmm." Shirlene slowly ran her hand down Roy Jr.'s shirt as she watched her mother pull Odus's pants down. Even though she had seen his big black cock many times, the way her mother was slowly pulling his pants down, revealing his cock little by little was so sexy and made her so horny.

"Mm." Shirlene smiled when her hand reached Roy Jr.'s crotch and she felt a small bulge in his pants.

"You like to watch, don't you," Shirlene whispered into Roy Jr.'s ear. At the same time, she slid her hand down into his pants and felt his three and a half inch erection. Slowly she wrapped her fingers around it. Her feminine hand almost engulfed his small penis, only part of the tip poked out between her soft grip.

Mmm... Shirlene liked how Roy Jr's. penis felt in her hand. It was such a different experience than feeling a black man's cock. Black men were all so big... rock hard... throbbing, and she was rarely able to reach around their girth with her fingers.

With Roy Jr, on the other hand, it was completely different. She could easily wrap her fingers around his small penis, and even though he was fully erect, it was still rather limp to the touch, not anywhere near as rock hard as a black man's cock.

Slowly, Shirlene began to stroke Roy Jr's. penis.

"Ohh..." Roy Jr. let out a gentle moan when he felt Shirlene's soft touch.

"Y.. yes... Especially when you're in bed with him." Roy Jr. looked over and almost drowned in Shirlene's sweet blue eyes.

Shirlene was so taken by the sweet words and look of her future husband, that she couldn't help but lean over and give him a kiss.

"Mm." She tenderly pressed her soft lips against his.

"Mm." Roy Jr. closed his eyes when he felt her lips. Her touch, her warm breath, and sweet saliva filled all of his senses.

Ohh... Roy Jr. was so close to cumming when he suddenly heard Shirlene whisper something that made him try his best to hold back.

"I want to feel you inside of me." Shirlene wanted to be with her sweet boyfriend that had just asked her to marry her.

Roy Jr. gulped and just nodded. He had been with Shirlene a couple of times before, and they had been amazing. Though they had been kind of brief since Roy Jr. had only lasted for a few seconds before he had come.

Roy Jr. especially remembered the last time he had made love to Shirlene. Clifton Deason had just pulled his thick black cock out of her, and as always with Clifton, Shirlene's pussy was absolutely overflowing with his cum. Roy Jr. sat there stroking his small penis, looking at Shirlene's spread legs, waiting politely for her to give him the sign to crawl in between her thighs and lick her pussy clean. Instead, Shirlene looked over at him and, in between her heavy breaths, told him to put it inside of her.

With a heart beating as fast as it could, and a big gulp, Roy Jr. had gotten up in between her legs. He had looked down at her sweet pink pussy, and at all that cum gushing out of her before he leaned down and slowly slid inside of her. Immediately he felt his penis be completely engulfed and lubricated by Clifton's cum. He could barely feel the three inches that his penis reached inside of Shirlene as his penis waded through Clifton's cum. Within second of sliding through the warm and gooey semen, Roy Jr. groaned and shot his load.

"Mmhm, I can't wait to feel you inside of me." Roy Jr. suddenly heard Shirlene moan out as she was sucking the last drops of cum from Clifton's huge black cock.

Though Roy Jr. took no offense as he breathed heavily. He knew that Shirlene didn't mean anything by it, that she was just so aroused and too horny for Clifton to have realized that he had had already made love to her. Instead, it was with a happy smile that Roy Jr. slowly slid his limping penis out of her wet pussy, and looked up at Shirlene. He gasped at how beautiful she looked with that big black cock in her mouth.

With her hand still in his pants and a gentle grip around his penis, Shirlene smiled lovingly at Roy Jr. as she slowly walked him towards her room.

"Oh, my..." Shirlene suddenly heard her mother moan out.

Though on her way to her room with Roy Jr., her mother's moan made Shirlene pause and look back. She sighed in envy when she saw her mother, lean her head down and lick the tip of his black cock.

Anna-Beth slowly ran her hands up and down Odus's legs as she took his cock head into her mouth and passionately started sucking.

"Mmhm." Even with her lips wrapped around Odus's thick black cock, there was no hiding the smile on Annabeth's face when she sucked him.

Wow... Abner let out a soft gasp. He hadn't been able to help himself. He had reached down into his pants and was stroking his four-inch penis as he watched his wife suck the young black man's cock.

"It's... it's okay if you want to... stay." Roy Jr. could see the longing look in Shirlene's eyes.

"Oh." For a second Shirlene had forgotten that Roy Jr. was there, even though she was holding his penis.

"No." Shirlene smiled. She loved how considerate Roy Jr. was. It was one of the things that had made her fall in love with him.

"I want us to make love." Shirlene leaned over and gave her sweet boyfriend a kiss on the cheek, though her first thought when he had asked her if she wanted to stay, was to nod and got over there and suck Odus's balls whilst her mother sucked his cock.

"Okay." Roy Jr. smiled as he felt a small tug on his penis, and was taken into Shirlene's room.

"Mm, let's take these off." Shirlene gave Roy Jr. a sweet kiss before she helped him pull his shirt over his head.

"And now these." Shirlene looked up at her boyfriend as she got down and undid his pants.

Roy Jr. felt his heart beating in his chest when Shirlene pulled his pants and underwear down at the same time, and his three and a half inch penis popped out.

"Hello." Shirlene smiled when she saw her boyfriend's cute penis. With another sexy smile, she looked up at Roy Jr. whilst she slowly leaned over and licked the tip of his penis, tasting a drop of precum.

Though as soon as she had licked the tip and saw the pleasured expression on Roy Jr's. face, Shirlene kind of wished that she hadn't licked his penis. Not that she didn't want to pleasure her boyfriend, she really did, but she knew that Roy Jr. didn't last very long, and she had really hoped to have made love to him.

"Ohh." Roy Jr. groaned when he felt her tongue against his penis. He was so close to cumming right there, but he didn't want to disappoint Shirlene after she had told him that she wanted them to make love, so he closed his eyes and pulled from every ounce of strength he had not to come.

Seeing and hearing him groan, Shirlene held her tongue out, expecting to feel a couple of small drips of cum land on her tongue at any moment. To her surprise, he didn't come. Instead, Roy Jr. opened his eyes and held down his hand to her. Though she could see that he was trembling a little.

"Ah... sorry... we have to ahh... hurry." Shirlene heard Roy Jr. groan as she took his hand and stood up. She could tell how close he was to cumming.

Lovingly Shirlene guided him back towards her bed. She could tell by his grimaces that he was struggling not to come. She wanted to lean over and kiss him, to comfort him, knowing that he was holding back for her, so they could make love. Though she knew that if she did, he would probably come.

Instead, having reached the bed, Shirlene laid down on her back, followed by Roy Jr. leaning down on top of her.

Roy Jr. gulped as he looked down into Shirlene's eyes. She was so beautiful.

"I... oh... love you." Roy Jr. managed to reach down, and slide his penis inside of her before he came.

"I love you too." Shirlene tenderly looked up Roy Jr. Though suddenly a small snicker made it out of her when she saw the goofy look on Roy Jr's. face when he came. Immediately she closed her lips and felt guilty. She hoped that he hadn't noticed it. She hadn't wanted to laugh, his expression just looked so funny.

It was so unlike the strong and powerful look that black men got when they came. A look that not only made her even hornier but one that usually made her orgasm just from the sheer intensity.

"Ah ahh." Roy Jr. sank down next to Shirlene on the bed as his limp penis laid on top of his thigh.

"Mmm, that was nice." Shirlene leaned over onto her elbow and looked down at her exhausted boyfriend. Though it had been romantic, she was very horny, especially since she could hear her mother and Odus moans from the kitchen.

"Mm..." Roy Jr. breathed heavily as he looked over and saw the naughty look on Shirlene's face.

"You want to..." Shirlene softly ran her fingers across Roy Jr's. chest. "Lick me?"

"Uh huh." Roy Jr. nodded even though he knew that he would be tasting his own cum. He would never say no to chance to eat his girlfriend's pussy.

"Mm." Shirlene smiled as she got up onto her knees and climbed over Roy Jr's. chest with one knee. Slowly she positioned herself on top of Roy Jr. and eased herself down onto his face.

"Mghm." Roy Jr. felt the warmth of her pussy as he began to slide his tongue around her lips.

"Oh, that's it." Shirlene moaned as she felt his tongue.

"Mghmm." Roy Jr. licked and felt the first small wad of his own cum on the tip of his tongue. As he licked to the side, more of his cum flowed into his mouth. It was a taste he had grown more and more accustomed to after meeting Shirlene.

Before going back to eating his girlfriend's sweet pussy, he took a second to swallow his semen.

To be continued...

eeric
eeric
1,586 Followers
12