The Spa

Story Info
A night at a nudist sports centre.
807 words
3.55
39.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PepperTed
PepperTed
4 Followers

Have you ever been to a nude beach or resort? What about being nude in your own back yard?

I have attended a nude night at a sports centre… all very erotic and stimulating. The people were of all different shapes, ages and sizes. Just as is shown on any Naturist promo. But there was still an underlying sexual feeling.

I had a great time playing volleyball in the pool. I enjoyed the breasts jiggling and floating. The weight room was also a lot of fun. It was amazing to put my towel down, and then start doing some shoulder exercises completely nude. I felt kind of vulnerable and on top of the world at the same time. I even got in a nice wank when left alone for a while.

At first I was embarrassed to get erections as I got involved in things, or just wandered around. It got easier as the night progressed. The sauna room was like a fantasy coming true before my very eyes. One lady in there was lying down on her towel, with her legs parted about five inches. This allowed for a great view of her pussy. Then as her breathing got harder, her pussy lips parted more and more. I have an issue with a nice pussy; I love to sink my mouth in, yet was able to just enjoy the developing show.

From there I moved over to the spa. This was very relaxing after all of those pussy thoughts. The couple who were in the other corner were quietly giggling and whispering to themselves, so I left them alone and just soaked up the jet streams to myself. With in fifteen minutes we were joined by many people. Soon there were over ten people happily laughing away the night in the spa.

Here I found that not all of the people were here just to have a clothes free night. I was soon encouraged to allow a girl to sit on my legs, which led to several gropes from people as she was passed around. The excuse was that she needed to sit somewhere, and we needed to see where she landed.

Later I had the pleasure of a girl and a guy who were sitting either side of me, and were old friends, giving me a very relaxing and enjoyable wank. They were chatting over my shoulders for a while, laughing, and then one of them put her arm over my shoulder to touch the other, and left it there. As we were all snuggled into the pool, there was lots of contact going on. Then the bloke turned a little more to our direction, hooking one of his legs over one of mine. Around this time the homeless girl came back around for another “position” fitting. I enjoyed how after a few minutes on my foot, she moved to the guy next to me and gave him a nice big cuddle. He had a good grope while they were at it.

This slightly changed the conversation with the couple either side of me. They started to get a bit more touchy feely and started to incorporate me into the conversation. Well it was not long and I had a hand slowly jerking my cock, she was doing me the way I was taught to milk cows… very nice and subtle. The bloke then moved around in front and sat across both of our legs. I could just make out through the bubbles that he was playing in her pussy.

As he had moved, several people then rearranged themselves around the spa. Little “Miss Lost” found a cosy spot across the way, and happily disappeared behind the blokes back and the group around her. I ended up with an elderly gent to my side, who was deeply involved in a conversation with another gent the other side of him. By now the bloke was rubbing a very hard cock between our legs… that felt strangely nice. I ended up with a nice cum, a bit of a grope and the girls phone number. We went on a great date a few weeks later.

From that night I have not been able to really immerse myself in a spa. I came, she came, I think the bloke came a little later sitting with another girlie. There was way too much protein in that water, and there were over ten of us in there, and people got in as others got out.

So that was how a fantasy of mine came to reality. Research is an amazing tool. I am sure that you would have a lot of fun with the oral and strap-ons, I know I did.

But they are other stories. Hope you have a great day, and that I hear from you soon.

PepperTed
PepperTed
4 Followers