The Spa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The room was illuminated by the soft glow of a small lamp on a bedside table. The thing that caught my eye was the yellow smock on the boudoir chair. Unlike the last time I saw it folded on a chair in the massage room, now there was a bra and panties on top of it. More important, Cleo was in the bed with the covers pulled up to her chin.

She folded one corner of the covers back, patted the bare spot and said, "Come, get in here with me, but first take off your shorts."

I did as I was told. The moment I got to the bed, Chloe pushed me from behind and got it with me. I don't know how she got her clothes off so quickly but she was nude too. I was sandwiched between two very beautiful, nude women. The best part was there were warm hands and bodies rubbing all over me.

One of the twins said to the other, "Oh good, he's getting excited already." The other twin told me directly, "We talked it over and want to have sex with you. You're not the kind of man we usually get in 'The Spa' and we get horny now and then so will you please have sex with us?"

Someone must have said something sillier somewhere in the universe at some time but it must not be recorded. I think I said "yes" but I really didn't think it needed an answer. One of them threw the covers back and they both started moving around in the bed so much, I lost track of which one was which. When one started nursing on my nipple and the other kissing my cock I didn't care. I was just lying there, eyes closed and enjoying the things that were happening to me when the soft mouth left my breast. It really didn't matter because the other mouth, the one on my dick, was still doing its thing.

Somehow, things just seemed to progress naturally and someone with a soft, warm, wet pussy sat on my face. I greedily lapped at what was offered and then, without warning, I felt a second soft, warm, wet pussy descend on my cock. I am not quire sure what true ecstasy is, but what must be the closest thing to it was happening to me right then. A delicious pussy was tantalizing the taste buds in my tongue while another was tempting my dick. I became aware that the two girls were kissing and fondling each other and were just using me for their own pleasure. Well, I showed them! I enjoyed it as much as they did, if not more and it wasn't long before I deposited a great load of my cum in which ever snatch was sitting on my penis. The one on my mouth was grinding away and, like me, was soon overtaken by the throes of orgasm. I'm not sure what happened to the other but the two girls soon dismounted and took their places, one on each side of me, cuddled soft against my body, their warm hands fondling my deflated cock. I drifted off to a dreamland that was full of flowers, pussies and warm breasts.

The bright sun streaming through the window woke me. Both of the girls were still sleeping peacefully. I thought about waking one or both of them for a good morning piece of ass but they were sleeping peacefully and I really wasn't sure I could function anyway.

I picked up my boxers and found my way to Rachel's bedroom. It was empty so I retrieved my trousers and the rest of my clothes and found my bedroom with the adjoining bath. I freshened up and could smell of the delicious aroma of coffee coming from downstairs. I dressed and went down to find Rachel, smiling, looking fresh and lovely.

"Hi, sleepy head," she beamed at me. "I hope you're rested and refreshed. I want to thank you for last night, I needed you."

She came up to me and put her arms around me from behind. "I'm glad you visited with Chloe and Cleo. They are darlings and need a man now and then too. You came along at just the right time. It must have been pretty good for them, they're still asleep."

I was afraid she would be pissed at me for deserting her and having sex with them, but it looked like all was forgiven. My ego sure didn't suffer having three desirable women think I was 'pretty good.'

She gave me a little peck on the cheek and said, "I'll pour you a cup of coffee. Would you like some bacon and eggs?"

"No thank you, just coffee is fine."

"Here you go. All of the fixings are right there on the table. There's the morning paper too. I've got some things to do; I'll be back in a few minutes."

I fixed myself a cup of the rich, New Orleans style, chicory flavored coffee and opened the paper and began scanning the news. When I got to the local pages, a small headline caught my eye.

"LOCAL CLUB OWNER GUNNED DOWN."

"Mel Ponte, a well-known local entrepreneur, was shot in his luxury condominium apartment early this morning. His live-in acquaintance, Miss Renee Boudreau said that he had arrived home very late last night and had been drinking. During a discussion concerning the aroma of perfume and lipstick on his shirt and his whereabouts the previous evening, a pistol that he always carried, fell to the floor. When she picked it up, it accidentally discharged, striking Mr. Ponte nine times. Mr. Ponte died en route to the hospital. Although no arrests have been made, the police suspect foul play."

The paper had still been in its waterproof wrapper so it was obvious that Rachel had not seen it yet. I was about to go and find her when there was a knock on the front door. I went into the living room just as Rachel opened the door. There were two uniformed policemen standing there.

I was standing beside her and put my arm around her shoulders while they told her about Mel. She was hunched over and weeping softly as she closed the door. "I know he was a mean, nasty man, but he was the only family I had."

I ushered her onto a seat on the sofa just inside the front door. I held her close to my chest while she cried softly. After a few minutes the sobs letup and she looked up into my face. She was still catching her breath when she said, "I don't know what we are going to do. Although Mel and I own this house together, I have no income of my own. Mel pays for everything and gives me money whenever I need it. We all use his credit cards when we need something big. It's the same with Chloe and Cleo; he doesn't really pay them a salary, he just gives them a wad of money every week, depending on how good 'The Spa' does. He was always very generous."

I remembered from the briefing back in New York that Mel Ponte's business was tied up in some very funny trusts. "Let me look into it. I'm sure I can figure out some way to keep you from starving until we see if he has a will. You did mention that you were his closest relative? Do you have any cash on hand now?"

"Because this house is a tax write off, we have a separate checking account for it's care and maintenance. I think there is some money in that account. I can sign the checks, but Mel keeps the books."

Although it was only 8:30 Friday morning here in New Orleans, it was 9:30 in New York and the business day had started. I called my office, explained what had happened and asked my secretary to pull Mel Ponte's file.

Twenty minutes later, Mr. Shea, the senior partner in the law firm called me back. He didn't waste any time on formalities. "Ok Tom, tell me what happened"

I told him almost everything, omitting my part in last night's adventures but not why I had to stay over in the old mansion. I explained that Mel Ponte ran a tight ship and that there were quite a few people that relied on him for their day-to-day living expenses.

"That shouldn't be too much of a problem. Have you met Renee Boudreau, Cleo or Chloe La Porte or Rachel Barone?"

"I haven't met Renee, but I know who she is. I have met the other three."

"Well, Renee was mentioned in his will before it was rewritten. I don't know if she is in the new one or not. Besides the will, his interests are set up so that Cleo and Chloe are joint owners of all of his club and bar businesses in New Orleans. It looks like there are three private clubs and two bars there. The biggest holding, a real estate leasing company with condos and mansions is in the name of Rachel Barone. It has about $35 million in holdings and an annual income of over $1,750,000 after expenses. There is also a checking account with over a million dollars in her name. Mel was not a principal in any of the businesses. I think it had something to do with his keeping the assets free and separate in case of a law suite."

I tried to catch my breath and digest this information when Mr. Shea added; "I would consider it a personal favor if you could convince these people to keep our firm on as their legal representative."

When I told him it was possible Ms. Boudreau might have something to do with Mr. Ponte's demise, he said, "Well, do everything you can to distance yourself, the firm and the other people from her. We don't want them or us implicated in a wrongful death suite."

I found Rachel and had her call the twins downstairs. I explained the situation to them. Although everyone was dismayed, the news that they were all very wealthy soon brought them out of their doldrums. Cleo said she had the keys to Mr. Ponte's office and knew the combination to his safe. She also knew the bookkeeper that did the company's accounts.

Later that afternoon, after going over the books and meeting with the bookkeeper I determined that everything was free and clear and that Rachel and the Twins were indeed the rightful owners of everything that Mr. Ponte had amassed in his life. It was far simpler than a will that had to be probated. He also had a will but as far as I could determine there was just a little over $300,000 and some stock holdings in his estate.

Since Friday night was one of the busiest night for the spa, Chloe and Cleo decided to open for business is usual. They thought Mel would want it that way. Rachel was very blue, not because she had any special feelings for Mel Ponte but because she had lost a friend and protector. Twice she came to me, put her arms around me, rested her head on my chest and wept very softly.

I know it was a tender moment but the closeness of her soft body and the aroma of her perfume was more than my young, horny body could stand. The second time she came to me she became aware that I had an erection. With her arms around my neck, she pushed hard into me and looked up at my face. She smiled up at me for the first time since hearing about Mel and said, "I think that you may have just what I need to pull me out of this depression."

Without another word, she took my hand and led me upstairs to her bedroom. Slowly and tenderly we joined our bodies in the most passionate sensual love making session I had ever experienced. After what seemed like hours, we fell asleep entwined in each other's arms.

It was just beginning to get light out when I was awakened by Rachel nursing on my flaccid penis as a baby might suck on his mother's breast. By urging her body around, I was able to make her mount my face and allow my tongue to enter her. The sensation of her mouth and lips caressing, nursing, licking and sucking on me was almost overwhelming. I had to concentrate on doing the same thing to her. The lips of her smooth-shaven pussy easily parted to accept my tongue. I probed, licked and kissed the delicious, moist lips until I eventually was able to suck the tiny little knot of her clitoris into my mouth. I imprisoned it firmly between my lips and began to stroke it with my tongue.

I knew I was doing it properly when she abandoned the attention she was showing my cock and just enjoyed what I was doing to her. After a few minutes of this she began to moan and grind her pussy against my mouth. Suddenly, her entire body went stiff and she let out a low moan of ecstasy. Every stroke of my tongue caused her to jerk and I had to hold her slender waist and bottom with my arms to hold her tight against my mouth. Eventually, she laid her head on my thigh and let out a soft, contented sigh, her body spasming now and then.

After a few minutes, she resumed nursing on my cock. It is almost impossible to describe the sensations that I felt as her soft lips closed around my sensitive penis. Her tongue played games with my responsive glans as it outlined the delicate area that divided the tender head from the shaft. Time after time she licked the tender underbelly of my cock with her probing tongue. She was not to be denied and within a very short time I surrendered to the orgasm and ejected gush after gush my of cum into her mouth. She never faltered, and continued to suck until every last drop was drained from my body.

It was almost 10 A M the following morning when I went down to the kitchen to find Rachel puttering around. She poured me a cup of coffee and sat down in front of me. Her face was very serious when she said, "Thank you very much for last night, I don't think I ever enjoyed sex more than with you. The problem is, you will be gone in a few days and I am not prepared to cope with this mess. Is there any way you could stay a while and help us out?"

I looked into the deep pools of her eyes and knew then that I would never leave New Orleans without her. "I will see what I can do but it's up to my boss, Mr. Shea. I'll talk to him and tell him that you need me here."

I moved around the table and kissed her. I think we would have made love again right there in the kitchen but just at the crucial moment, one of the twins came in. I assumed it was Cleo because she was wearing the yellow tunic again.

She smiled at me and winked at Rachel. "You two should go back to bed and work out your desires. Even in New Orleans it's not proper etiquette to screw in the kitchen before breakfast. Besides, watching the two of you makes me horny."

"What's that about being horny?" It was Chloe who had just walked into the room.

"I caught these two feeling each other up right here in the kitchen." She giggled before she said; "I think he wants some pussy for breakfast."

Rachel smiled an embarrassed little smile, grabbed me by the hand and said to the twins, "Excuse us," as she pulled me toward the stairs.

EPILOGUE

Tom and Rachel went upstairs and made love again, the first of many lovemaking sessions to follow. Even with all the experimenting they had done, they agreed that by far the best was the old-fashioned way, with Rachel lying on the bed and her legs open to accept him. While lying between her legs, Tom would hold her in his arms and insert his hard penis deep into her vagina. He reveled in the feeling of her velvety well as it caressed the sensitive skin of his cock. He could look into her eyes as he slowly stroked in and out and could always tell when the magic moment approached by her lack of focus. He took this as his cue to release his own passion that he had been holding back.

Rachel found that in this position, she could wrap her legs around his body and with her heels, prod his buttocks the same as one might prod a horse. She could control the speed at which his wonderful shaft slid back and forth in her tender pussy and rubbed against her clitoris. The feeling of his enlarged glands brushing her against the sides of her receptive canal was divine and would soon result in euphoria.

The Police decided that there was not enough evidence to indict Renee Boudreau in Mel's death. Although the insurance company fought it, they finally settled her claim against his policy for which she was a beneficiary for just under half of the quarter million dollars. The will left her $50,000. The remainder was left equally to Rachel, Cleo and Chloe

Tom left the law firm and started his own practice in New Orleans with C and C Amusements (Cleo and Chloe's Company) and Cajun Enterprises (Rachel's firm) his only clients.

In the spring, on the day he and Rachel were married, Tom quit using a prophylactic. Two months later she announced that she was pregnant with the first of their many children.

Although Rachel retained ownership of the mansion, she and Tom moved to another ante-bellum manor on the edge of town that was part of her heritage from her grandfather and Mel Ponte. Cleo and Chloe continued to live in the old house for many years while they liquidated the bars and, eventually, "The Spa". They ended up with almost 9 million dollars, which Tom invested for them. They filled the mansion with antiques and turned it into a tourist attraction, all except Rachel's room. That was kept in its original state, closed off from the public. Tom and Rachel visit it often when they were in town.

30

Copyright © 09-20-2007 by E J Sheeran. All rights reserved. This work, in part, or whole, is not to be distributed, reproduced, transmitted or posted, in any manner, without the express written permission of the author.

For comments on this story contact me via my profile.

12