The Spa Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you think your ready for it slut?"

"Yeah, fuck me please."

"Say the name Kerry or you won't get fucked."

"Oh god John, fuck me John, please." She almost screamed and without delay Emma slid the hard cock all the way in to Kerry's sopping pussy.

"That's what you've wanted isn't it slut?"

"Oh god yes, feels so good, fuck yesss!" she moaned as Emma began to plunge the rubber cock hard and deep into Kerry's accepting snatch at an increasing tempo pushing her closer to orgasm.

"Let me see you play with your tits while I fuck you Kerry, show me what a slut you are." Slowly Kerry slid her hands up her body finally taking hold of her breasts, rhythmically moving up and down her chest, her fingers going straight to her erect nipples.

"That's it pull on those big hard nipples like a real slut Kerry."

Kerry's fingers clamped down on her nipples, pulling at them gently, easing herself to an impending orgasm as she continued to get fucked by the strap on cock.

"Oh god, keep going, that's it, feels so good, oh fuck yes, fuck me!" Kerry began to scream, her body being ravaged by the young masseuse and her strap on cock, taking to places she hadn't experienced in a long while, "Oh feels so good, fuck me, like that, yeah like that."

As Kerry approached the edge of her orgasm, Emma reached up, replaced Kerry's hands on her nipples and pulled hard.

"Fucking yesssss, oh yesss fuck meeeeeee!" The feeling of her nipples being punished harder than she had ever felt before, tipped her over the edge and she now bathed in the warm feeling of her orgasm.

Emma slowed her pace with the strap on cock eventually pulling out, leaving Kerry splayed out on the massage table to recover.

Emma quietly dressed and left, making her way to John's office as instructed; knocking on his door she heard Sonia's voice bid her entry.

As she entered his office she was met with a scene she was familiar with from previous encounters, but never the less it always excited her. John was sat in his chair behind his desk with Sonia dressed in only her black lace lingerie knelt before him stroking his cock, which rose from his open trousers.

Closing the office door behind her, she slowly walked over to the couple, her recent lust being reignited as she glanced once again at John's cock, she thought back to the first time that same cock speared her juicy pussy as she bent over his desk and delivered a thorough fucking.

"A job well done from my top masseuse. Emma you truly have a talent for seduction, your bonus is already in your bank account as promised and of course I'll protect you from any repercussions this encounter may bring. You have once again proved you are one of my most trusted staff, I'm proud to have you on the team and hope you happy here."

Emma smiled as John spoke, but deep down she was horny and needed to fuck, it was John's cock she wanted and knew she wouldn't have to wait long.

"You've settled in well here you've have accepted your role and place in the hierarchy of my staff and proving everyday I've made the right decision to employ you."

"Jesus John!" Sonia interrupted, "Only you can talk business when your cock is hard and being stroked by your PA, and there's a gorgeous, horny girl who's virtually ready to get fucked."

"Is Sonia right Emma? Do you want to get fucked by your boss?"

"Fucking too right I do, I'm horny as hell after Kerry!"

"Now Emma is that the correct way to answer your boss? "

"Sorry boss. Please will you fuck your loyal slut with your hard cock?"

"That's much better slut, now I think you're definitely wearing too many clothes for my liking. Please strip for me and then bend over the desk so that I can fuck you Emma."

She didn't need asking twice when she felt this horny and wasted no time in stripping down naked, walking round to John's side of the desk, stepping in front of him and bending over the desk, presenting herself to her boss.

"Spread your ass for me Emma so I can see that wet pussy of yours!" John commanded.

Emma obeyed, spreading her cheeks and exposing her glistening pussy to John and Sonia.

"Mmm, looks wet to me John, but we'd better check hadn't we?" Sonia hissed as she momentarily stopped sucking his cock.

"Fuck yourself with your fingers Emma and show me how wet your pussy is before I fuck it. I want to see what sort of a slut you can be for me and Sonia."

"Mmm, feels good and wet to me." Emma moaned as she slipped first one then two fingers inside her pussy and began to fuck herself with them. She looked over her shoulder at Sonia sucking John's cock, "Make sure he's nice and hard for me Sonia, and hurry up I need fucking now!"

"Patience my dear." John said as he pushed Sonia's head off his cock and stood behind Emma, "You'll get fucked when I'm good and ready, and not before. Do you understand slut?"

"Yes boss, I'm sorry"

"That's better, now show me your fingers." John licked the two wet fingers she held up for him, "Mmm, I think you need some more stimulation Emma. Sonia please give her pussy and good licking for me."

Sonia moved from the floor in front of John's seat and knelt up behind Emma and started licking Emma's pussy.

"Oh fuck that feels good!" Emma moaned as Sonia began her expert licking of the young masseuse's pussy, her tongue first gently licked the swollen lips before she began to fuck her pussy with her tongue, bringing Emma back to the boil.

John rose from his seat, undressed and moved around to the opposite side of the desk to the girls and stood at Emma's head, his hard cock hanging over her.

"Suck my hard cock like my good little slut and maybe you'll get fucked afterwards."

Emma repositioned herself so that she was lying on her back across John's desk, her feet up on the desk and her knees spread lewdly allowing Sonia to continue licking her pussy. Emma's head hung over the edge of the desk, which meant that John could slide his cock deep into Emma's throat and fuck her mouth the way that he loved doing. As he slid his hard cock into her throat Emma began to gag, something she was used to and knew turned John on. The more he fucked her throat, the more saliva covered her face only making her look more of a slut and in turn adding to John's ecstasy.

"Jesus, you two look so fucking horny I could cum right now." John moaned as he eased up on Emma's mouth allowing her to control the pace on his cock.

John looked across his desk and took in the sight that lay before him; Sonia his long time lover, curvy and busty, dressed in black lingerie, knelt at his desk obediently licking the pussy of his young blonde masseuse, who in turn was sucking his rock hard cock.

John couldn't be blamed for not being able to resist any longer, he was so hard and horny he just had to fuck Emma and had to fuck her now.

He pulled his cock out of Emma's mouth and walked back to his side of the desk, he gently took hold of the back of Sonia's hair and eased her up. As she stood slightly to the side of him, he turned her head toward him and kissed her passionately.

"Thank you for that Sonia, now I think she's ready for that fucking I promised her, don't you think?"

"Absolutely John."

And with that he slowly pushed his cock into Emma's hot wet pussy, "Fuck yessssss!" she moaned as she was slowly impaled on her bosses cock.

Getting into a steady rhythm John fucked Emma hard and deep, Sonia in the mean time, moved around to the opposite side of the desk, stood in front of Emma and sat herself on the desk, spreading her legs wide, "Lick my pussy slut, while your boss fucks you hard, I want to cum on your face."

Without hesitation Emma began licking Sonia's slit from top to bottom, her face being pushed in to Sonia's snatch on each inward stroke of John's, only adding to Sonia's arousal.

Sonia grabbed a handful of Emma's hair and used it to pull her face harder onto her pussy and confirm her place in the sexual hierarchy of The Spa.

The room now full of the smell and sound of sex, the rhythmic slapping of flesh against flesh, Sonia's moans increasing in volume as she neared her climax and the guttural sounds of Emma being fucked hard.

It wasn't long before Emma came hard on John's cock, moaning loudly from Sonia's pussy, this set Sonia off who covered Emma's face with her juice and finally John joined the girls in his release, pumping his hot load deep into Emma.

Gradually they came down, John sat back on his seat, Sonia remained sat on the desk, whilst Emma slipped off the desk and knelt between John's legs and cleaned his cock just as John liked her to do.

Two hours later John was driving into town, with Sonia sat next to him, every so often his eyes would stray from curves of the road ahead and take in the curves laid out next to him. She had freshened up and was once again looking a vision of sexy sophistication in her black business suit, and now john knew what she wore underneath only added to his state of arousal.

They were both on their way to a quiet restaurant in town, to meet with Maria, the co-owner of John's favourite coffee shop. John had set the meeting up with Maria without her husband's knowledge, after lengthy flirting with Maria and suggestion that a branch of the coffee shop should be opened at The Spa.

Of course the part of this plan that Maria had no idea about was that she would run it and become part of his inner sanctum of staff members. During his flirting and conversation with her, John had learned that Maria was the driving force behind the business whilst her husband was happy just plodding along. Maria had suggested they expand in the past but her husband had been dead against it.

As they entered the restaurant John saw Maria immediately, her slim youthful figure, enveloped in a figure hugging black dress, stockings and shiny black stilettos signalled to John she was out to impress. He smiled to her as they moved in her direction, she stood as John neared and he kissed her on each check, his hand on her shoulder as he did so and his eyes taking in the plunging neckline on her dress.

Maria was blessed with Italian heritage; her shoulder length dark brown, nearly black hair was worn straight, complementing her dark brown eyes and olive complexion. Add to that cocktail a perfect size 8 figure, an ass that could not be improved and perky breasts that danced gently when she walked, she was indeed a gorgeous woman.

Maria did indeed present herself well when she needed to, "Wow Maria, you look great, I should take you out for lunch more often" John flirted.

"Thanks John, you know it always helps when you have the right motivation"

"Its nice to finally meet you Maria, I can see why John always talks about you when he's had a coffee with you." Sonia beamed as she warmly shook Maria's hand, "Its great to meet you too Sonia. Nice to know I've made an impression on him."

"Oh you've done that alright!" Sonia grinned back at her, adding a wink so as Maria was in no doubt of what she meant.

Sonia was well aware of John's plans and being his PA understood her role in this meeting.

They all moved to the table, a secluded booth in the corner, next to a window which looked out on to a walled courtyard garden. John took his seat in between the two ladies, the waitress promptly arrived and pre-dinner cocktails were ordered.

The conversation throughout was easy and flowed naturally, although John and Sonia knew where they wanted it to go. The flirting between John and Maria never let up, with Sonia adding to the spicy comments when she felt Maria needed a bit of confirmation or reassurance.

By the time desserts were offered, Maria was left in no doubt about what John would love to do with her given the chance, "John, I feel this meeting has talked more about our personal lives and less about our businesses, do you think we could discuss that?"

"Of course Maria, you're right, after all you are a married woman and as such you should start to behave like one!" John joked.

"What are you trying to suggest John?"

"Well the way you have been flirting with me suggests that you have a wicked adventurous streak and the way you've been checking me out suggests you find me attractive."

"I...err" Maria tried to speak.

"Now there's no need to be embarrassed, reading body language is a skill I have honed and to be honest I've been encouraging your behaviour, as has Sonia."

"Oh"

"If I could reassure you, I too find you attractive and do not wish to upset your home life. However, I have a business proposal that I'm sure you'll find to your liking."

"Go on, you have my complete attention!"

"Good, I expect nothing less from my ladies!" John tested Maria's reaction to his last comment and as expected she never flinched, he had been correct in his assessment of her submissive character.

"Maria, when it comes to The Spa I don't negotiate, you're an attractive and intelligent woman; I feel it would cheapen our relationship if we began quibbling over minor points that further down the line are long forgotten. You are exactly what I'm looking for, we get on well and I know you're of the same mind. But, and I say this to all my staff, but especially my inner circle, to which you'll enter when you accept. You must not mention this deal to anybody else; the day-to-day running of The Spa must remain with you and you only, no pillow talk, discretion is everything and ultimately reaps the biggest rewards. Rest assured I don't make offer's like this lightly, in fact you have been carefully selected and this is the only meeting of this kind I'll be having in relation to the coffee bar. You could say it's been tailor made especially for you and will satisfy both our needs. Does this sound like something you would be willing enter into?"

"Well John, you've certainly peaked my interest, I trust you implicitly and I give you my word that I can be discrete about all that concerns The Spa and so, yes I'm willing to continue."

"I'm glad to hear that Maria, now my proposal is this, you will open and manage a coffee bar within The Spa, I'll pay for the set up costs, so you will not have to worry about finding the capital to set up the new branch, saving you the hassle of getting business partners to sign for loans or the like. You stand to gain from all the benefits of having an outlet at one of the most exclusive Spa's in the country and believe me with the type of clients I have, you will have a whole new world opened up to you."

"Sounds acceptable so far John, but I feel it's the next bit that's going to be far more interesting!"

John moved his hand to Sonia's bare thigh, as soon as his hand touched her skin she opened her legs wider to reveal her stocking tops and moved her hand to John's thigh.

John noticed Maria's eyes flick down taking in this new development at the table and back up as John continued to speak.

"You're right Maria, now remember discretion is everything."

"Ok."

"Maria, you're a stunning looking woman, I actively seek out women such as yourself and surround myself with them. I like to flirt, but I also like to do more. Take Sonia here, she is my personal assistant, in all aspects of the title, she is also my right hand woman, the alpha female in my inner sanctum and she is mine to do with whatever I feel. Every item of her wardrobe is influenced by my desires and her behaviour around me has been crafted by my sexual desires. Sonia has accepted this at a meeting similar to this one and in doing so surrendered herself to me sexually." John moved a hand softly onto Maria's thigh, just at the bottom of her dress; she did not move or make reference to it.

"I know you find me attractive, I know how you enjoy to flirt, I also know how you carefully chose your outfit for today, the low neckline to entice me with your delicious cleavage, the short length to make sure I notice your long legs and yet it wasn't over the top so as to raise anyone's suspicions about your motives. I'm also willing to bet your lingerie is new, something to make you feel sexy. Your body language has given you away, you've not minded when I've looked at your cleavage, or glanced at your breasts and when I put my hand on your leg you didn't make any attempt to retreat or remove it."

He watched as Maria toyed with her wine glass as he moved his hand further toward his goal.

"Maria, what I get from this deal is quite simply, you. You will be mine while you are at The Spa; you will join my inner sanctum and make yourself available to me whenever and however I chose, without question. I want no part of your private life unless invited by you; I too will be discrete. In regards to the business side of our relationship, well that will be conducted in a professional manner and nobody will know any different. You now have the full terms of my proposal; it's now down to you. Maria what is it to be?"

Maria's breathing became shallow, as her feelings took over; she couldn't believe how John had read her thoughts and how she'd willingly accepted his touch on her thigh, which she now noticed was moving tantalisingly close to her pussy and did nothing about it. Everything he had said was true and nothing he said had shocked or disgusted her, her life had been lacking direction, purpose and excitement. That void in the pit of her loins, the one that she couldn't get rid of and increasingly couldn't ignore, now it was becoming clear to her what it was. She loved her husband, but had struggled to gain sexual satisfaction, now as she sat at this table with two very attractive people she knew what she had to do, she knew the decision had already been made and it would be hopeless to fight it.

"I agree to your proposal John." Was all she said before sitting back and enjoying the feeling of John's hand as he cupped her red-hot pussy in the middle of the restaurant.

"You understand that you are my business partner in all things relating to the coffee shop, and my sexual plaything at all other times?"

"Yes"

"You agree to surrender yourself to my sexual needs and desires?"

"Yes"

"You understand that your role is now that of my slut and will do whatever I ask of you?

"Yes"

"Good. Now slowly pull your dress up and show me your lingerie."

John was pleasantly surprised to see Maria do as instructed, without question or hesitation. He watched as she pulled the dress up to her waist, revealing her black hold up stockings and the black lacy triangle of her g-string.

"Mmm, very nice Maria, you have excellent taste, I expect this standard to continue and be worn when at The Spa, Sonia will take you shopping and set up your account at the store."

"Thankyou."

"Now I know you're aroused as I've had my hand on your pussy for the past few minutes, but I want you to pull your panties aside and play with your pussy until you cum."

Maria did hesitate for a second as she looked at Sonia, then John, "Show us what a good slut you are Maria and do as I ask." She did, she pulled her panties aside with her left hand and sunk two of her fingers on her right hand, into her pussy and began to masturbate as she sat in the restaurant. She closed her eyes, relaxing further into her seat; eager to please John and show him he had made the right decision. She surprised herself at how aroused she was, she knew her nipples were hard as she had felt them tingle earlier on in the meeting, but she was amazed at how wet her pussy was and hoped that she would not leave too much of a stain.

"Mmm, that's my good slut!" John whispered into her ear as he leaned in to nibble her earlobe. "Did you ever think you'd be fucking yourself in the restaurant, in front of your new boss and his PA, when you were getting ready this morning?"

"No" Maria moaned softly.

"Just goes to show what a slut you are doesn't it Maria and to think you only agreed to this a few moments ago, I think I've unlocked your inner slut that you never dared admit was there all this time. Now look at you, a sexy, married, slut who'll do anything for her boss. Isn't that right Maria?"