The Spa Ch. 04

Story Info
The new recruit signs her contract.
4.7k words
3.93
9.6k
3
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/21/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As John parked the car in his reserved space at the front of The Spa, he looked over his two gorgeous passengers, "Welcome to The Spa Maria. Shall we go to my office and get that contract of yours signed?"

"Sounds like a good idea to me; Boss." She couldn't help but smile as she called him boss for the first time. On the journey from the restaurant she had reflected on how excited she was at this new chapter in her life and began to wonder if she could keep it from her husband. Putting these thoughts aside, her door was opened by John, she stepped out of the car, falling into line behind John and Sonia, instinctively knowing that this was now her place.

As the trio walked through reception, John gave a glance over towards Kate and John had made a quick appraisal of her form, giving her a subtle nod, Kate understood the message straight away and finished what she was doing, joining the trio in John's office.

John had seated himself at his desk as usual, Sonia had ushered Maria over to the sofa at the other end of the office and they were just sitting as Kate entered the office.

"Kate, would you please take care of the champagne for us all and then join us in welcoming Maria."

"Certainly boss." Kate left the office to collect some champagne, knowing what sort of a welcome Maria would be receiving; her thoughts continuing to wander they settled on what part she would be playing in this episode and with that thought she noticed a tingle in her pussy.

"So Maria, any second thoughts?" John said as he turned his leather chair toward the girls on the sofa, resting his right arm on the desk.

"No, boss, none at all."

"That's exactly what I wanted to hear from my newest girl! Well then its down to business Maria. Please take your dress off for me, I want to see that gorgeous body of yours dressed in that sexy lingerie you carefully chose for our meeting."

Maria stood, maintaining eye contact with her boss, her hands reaching behind her to unzip the dress. Slowly the dress lost its shape around her shoulders, sliding down her arms, it slowed as its reached Maria's teardrop breasts. Pulling it over her breasts Maria revealing her black lace, half-cup bra to John, her chest rising and falling as she took deep breaths.

John then saw Sonia's hands reach around and help Maria slip the dress to the floor. As it pooled around her black stilettos, Maria stood in only her black lace bra, g-string and hold up stockings. Sonia began caressing the soft cheeks of her ass.

"Simply gorgeous Maria, you chose your lingerie well, as I told you earlier, I expect his standard of dress every day, do you understand?"

"Thank you and yes I understand."

"Tell me Maria, do you like the feeling of another woman caressing you?"

"Yes I do."

"How does it make you feel?" he continued as Sonia began to kiss the peach soft ass in front of her.

"It, err, it makes me feel desirable and sexy"

"Well both are true Maria, have you ever been with a woman?"

"No I haven't."

"Well that will change Maria, I like to see my girls enjoy each other. Why don't you undress Sonia for me Maria, I'd like to see you both together wearing your sexy lingerie."

Sonia stood up next to Maria allowing Maria's delicate hands remove her jacket, revealing her smoky grey silk blouse, unbuttoned enough that her cavernous cleavage was there to tempt, but not on open display. Maria moved to her skirt, finding the zip to the side she helped the skirt join the jacket on the rug they stood on. Standing again in front of Sonia, Maria began to unbutton the silk blouse, slowly bringing in to view the black lace bra containing probably the largest breasts Maria had ever seen. The look of surprise on Maria's face was not lost on John, "Impressive aren't they Maria?"

"Fantastic" was all she could say as Sonia pulled her face in to her cleavage, letting her feel the fleshy globes. Reluctantly Maria pulled her face from Sonia's tits and continued to undress her, still trying to please her new boss John. Moving behind Sonia, she slowly unzipped her short, tight black skirt, bringing into view Sonia's curvy ass and legs, deliciously wrapped in black stocking and suspenders.

"I never get tired of enjoying the sight of Sonia in her finest lingerie Maria, I hope you will have the same effect on me in the future."

"I'll enjoy trying to please you John."

John's attention was now drawn to Kate as she returned with an ice bucket containing a chilled bottle of Veuve Clicquot La Grand Dame 1998, his favourite of course.

"Thanks Kate, please do the honours." Kate opened the bottle, easing the cork out with a satisfying sigh, then pouring four glasses, she was about to hand them out when John interrupted, "Before we toast the newest member of our intimate group, I think Kate, you're a little over dressed, please let Maria undress you."

"Certainly John." With no further instructions needed Maria approached Kate and obediently undressed Kate. As she opened her blouse up she had her first sight of Kate's breasts, not as big as Sonia's but none the less impressive.

Just as Kate stepped out of her skirt, leaving her standing in her lingerie John stopped Maria; "You can leave Kate in her lingerie just like you and Sonia, and let her serve the bubbles."

One of John's greatest pleasures was appreciating the erotic sight of a group of gorgeous women dressed only in lingerie. He took great pleasure in women wearing fine lingerie, in his opinion it was much more of a turn on than a completely naked woman. Now he was sat at his desk with three gorgeous women, wearing the sexiest lingerie and knowing that at least two of them would do anything asked of them, the third, well that question would be answered shortly.

John stood and moved over to the girls, taking the glass of champagne Kate handed to him as he took in the glorious sight of his three girls, there for his pleasure. When all had a glass in hand he raised a toast, "To my newest girl; Maria!"

"Maria!" they all toasted in unison.

Following the toast, John sat himself in the centre of the sofa, "Maria, join me on the sofa please."

Without question Maria moved over to the sofa and sat herself to John's right, his arm immediately dropping around her shoulders letting his hand rest just above her right breast.

As they both made themselves comfortable on the sofa, Sonia took Kate's glass, placing it on the table, she moved closer to Kate, letting one hand snake around her waist pulling her in close, whilst the other hand tucked a stray strand of Kate's hair behind her ear before she kissed her. It didn't take long for the kiss to gain heat and soon, soft moans could be heard as the two gorgeous women began to loose themselves in the kiss.

Kate's hand moved straight up to Sonia's huge breasts, barely able to hold one in her hand, she began caressing them and finally pinching the nipple through the lacy lingerie, eliciting a moan from Sonia that could only be describe as sexual pleasure.

Kate moved over to Sonia's other breast and teased her in the same manner, obtaining more sexual moans from Sonia. Kate now thoroughly absorbed in pleasing Sonia, reached around and unclipped Sonia's bra. Immediately the tension left the lacy garment, the straps slipping down her arms as Kate pulled it free from the brunette's body. It hadn't even hit the ground before Kate had a nipple in her mouth, biting and sucking it hungrily. She now had both hands on the huge breasts and was alternating her oral skills on each of her now rock hard nipples.

John turned his attention away from the show in front of him, his mouth close to Maria's ear, "They're doing this because I like it Maria, they both know what turns me on and I expect you to learn what I like Maria, understand?"

"Yes." John moved his hand down onto her teardrop breast, massaging her soft flesh in his hungry hand.

"Remember what I expect of you Maria; you are mine to do with as I see fit, you are here to serve me as my sexual plaything and obey my every wish. Are you still willing to sign the contract Maria now we are here experiencing it for real?"

"Yes John I still want to sign."

"Maria you also must remember that Sonia is my partner in all that happens at The Spa and as such in my absence, you are to submit to her, do you understand?"

"Of course John."

"Maria remind me again of your role when you are here with me."

"I'm yours John, I'm your slut, here to serve your needs, your married slut who only wants to please you."

"And when I'm not here, what are you then?"

"I'm here to serve Sonia, as her slut."

"Very good Maria. Now I'd like you to unzip my trousers and take out my cock, I'm beginning to get uncomfortable sat here watching Sonia and Kate enjoy each other.

Without hesitation Maria reached down to the obvious lump in his trousers, unzipped them and reached her small hand inside. She immediately took hold of his hard cock and gently pulled it out in to the daylight, quietly admiring it and in her own mind comparing it to her husbands; smiling to herself she began slowly stroking the cock that would finally satisfy her sexual needs.

"Mmm, you have a lovely cock boss, just what I need, it's bigger than what I'm used to at home."

"I'm glad you approve Maria. Now how about you see what it tastes like? I want to see if you can suck cock as well as my other girls can."

Without hesitation Maria bent down and licked his cock head, building up a slick coating of her saliva before licking his whole length, her hand gripping the base of his rod. When she was done licking the length and getting used to this new cock she slowly let her bosses cock into her warm mouth. Slowly and gently at first Maria took his cock in her mouth, part way down his shaft she went before rising up, just leaving the tip of his cock in her mouth before lowering back down. She maintained this slow teasing rhythm for a while, until she felt confident with this new cock, a cock that she would become very familiar with.

John was quite happy just letting Maria gently suck his cock, knowing there would plenty more opportunities in the future for Maria to please him the way he liked. He sat back watching Kate squeeze and suck Sonia's massive tits, in turn Sonia had her hand down the front of Kate's g-string, obviously fingering what John knew from experience to be a very wet pussy. Both women were moaning with pleasure as they pleased each other and their voyeur boss.

"Keep sucking my cock Maria, you're doing a great job, a promising young slut aren't you?"

Maria half moaned and half hummed her positive answer, only adding to the experience for John. As she sucked his cock, he gently stroked the back of her head, combing her shoulder length dark brown hair in to a loose pony tail held together with his hand in a loose grip.

"Now sometimes Maria, I like to be more forceful with my sluts to remind them of their position here at The Spa" he quietly hissed in to her ear as he tightened his grip on her hair, forcing her head down and his cock deeper into to her mouth. Holding her there for a second before pulling her up and his cock from her mouth, "Is that something that would bother you slut?" coughing and gasping for breath gave Maria time to think of her answer, "Not if it's something that pleases you boss, I trust you completely." She answered perfectly, eliciting a smile from John and her release from his grip, his hand softly guiding her mouth back to his cock, "Good girl Maria, I'm pleased to hear that."

His hands now searched for her perky breasts, upon discovery he cupped them in both his hands before pulling them out of her bra, adjusting the garment so her breasts sat on top of the lacy cups, exposing her bullet hard nipples for John's pleasure. Pinching her nipples hard, Maria moaned loudly, "Mmm, you do like those nipples pinched don't you slut?"

"Yes I do. My husband won't do it hard, he says he doesn't want to hurt me."

"So my newest slut likes it hard then?" increasing the intensity of his next pinch.

"Ooh, gooodddddddd yesssss!"

"I see, you are turning out to be a surprise aren't you Maria?" John was truly impressed with Maria, he couldn't believe his luck, he had not in his wildest dreams expected her to be this compliant so soon and a sex starved slut to boot. But here she was, after very little persuasion, gone from a meeting in a restaurant, to playing with herself at the table, to sucking his cock and then there was the ease in which she discussed her husband's failings. He knew he just had to test this hot wife further than he had planned to originally today.

"I bet you can't wait to get fucked by my big hard cock can you?"

"Oh god no, please fuck me John, fuck me now, I want you to fuck me until I tell you to stop, you've teased me enough now, please John!"

In a flash he grabbed the back of her hair, pulling her head back and off his cock sharply, "Now, now Maria you seem to be forgetting your role here, have you forgotten already that role is to serve me your boss; do you understand slut?"

"Yes, Sorry, I'm so sorry John."

"John! I'm your fucking boss slut, address me as such!" he spat in her face.

"Sorry, I'm sorry boss so sorry it won't happen again I promise, I promise I'm just learning please forgive me boss."

"That's good to here Maria" he said quietly, "I have to test you Maria, you understand that don't you?"

"Yes boss."

"Good Maria, very good." As he answered his eyes flicked up at Sonia, who had been watching the whole incident unfold as Kate continued lavishing her breasts with attention, he simply winked at her, she returning the same, both knowing exactly what the other meant.

"In that case stand up Maria and slip off that g-string for me."

Standing up without question and eager to please, she slipped the tiny garment down her legs, stepping out of them and leaving them where they fell. As she stood in front of John, he took in the sight before him, this slim, Italian girl, with her perky breasts hanging obscenely over her bra, her legs encased in sheer black stockings, held in place by suspenders, her married, wet pussy was now on display for her new boss to savour.

"Mmm, very nice Maria, are you wet Maria? Is that married pussy of yours wet for your bosses cock?"

"Yes boss, very wet. I want to fuck my new boss, to show him that this slut is hot for his cock and will do anything he asks of her!"

"Excellent Maria, then I think you should. Fuck me my married slut, fuck my hard cock."

Maria moved astride his cock, slowly lowering her married pussy closer and closer to her bosses throbbing cock. They could almost see the sparks of tension as her pussy came closer and closer until finally she felt the tip of his hard cock slowly part her swollen lips.

"Oh god that feels good." She moaned involuntarily as she slid further onto his cock. Her pussy stretched to accommodate this new cock, a new bigger and harder cock; a cock that belonged to her boss and not her husband. "Oh fuck, fuck that's good, fucking shit that feels good."

"That's a good girl, feel that big cock stretch your tight pussy wider than your husband ever could."

"Oh god you're right, it's the biggest cock I've fucked." Maria moaned as she began to rise up off his cock only to sit back down on John's hard cock. She began to settle into a rhythm that slowly built up her excitement.

"I can tell, your cunt feels nice and tight around my cock." John gripped her ass with one hand as the other held a breast. He squeezed both and judging from Maria's moaning, she enjoyed being treated rough.

Maria was having the fuck of her life, all her thoughts were of John and his cock, she knew that this was it for her, she had found her escape, she accepted all that John had offered and had already reconciled it in her own mind. She now had no concerns about how to hide this from her husband, John, Sonia and Kate had all reassured her that at The Spa discretion is everything, and her secret would remain behind the tall boundary walls.

John felt Maria grind her pussy hard on his cock, with each downward stroke he heard her satisfaction grown, he knew it wouldn't be long now until she came.

"Come on Maria fuck me hard, fuck me like you always dreamed of being fucked, show me how good my new slut is." John's hands now pulling on her tits, Maria was doing all the work, her determination evident on her face, John was simply enjoying his new slut and the great fuck she was providing.

"Oh god, I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum boss, fuck, fuck, fuck, that's it, so fucking good, oh yessssssssssssssss!" John felt her orgasm, he let her ride it out and enjoy her first orgasm on his cock, he knew where he wanted to dump his load and had held off until she came.

As Maria slowed her pace, coming down from her orgasm, she opened her eyes and saw John smiling back at her, "Did you enjoy that Maria?"

"Oh man did I?" she beamed back.

"Good, however Maria you are not here for your benefit, remember your role here and in fact you haven't signed the contract yet and are still to be tested."

"Of course boss, what may I do to please you."

Again John had to hide his smile from Maria, she kept on surprising him with her willingness and ease to which she has accepted this arrangement.

"Well Maria, I get everyone to sign their contracts on my desk, you will be no exception. Sonia is the contract ready?"

"Yes John it is."

"Good. Ladies will you both join Maria and I at my desk."

John stood and led Maria over to his desk, leaving her stood there he moved around to his chair and sat himself down, getting ready for the next part of his plan, as Sonia and Kate joined him, standing either side of him.

"Kate" she lent down so that John could whisper his command to her. Having received her instructions Kate moved around to join Maria.

"Maria now is the time for you to make your decision; upon signing that contract you become mine to do with as I please, your role will be to please me and to become my slut, my whore, my slave as well as a partner in the coffee bar, the two roles will of course remain separate. You've experienced an insight into what it would involve, and so far you have not let me down, in fact you've proven very surprising. Of course if you want to decline the offer, now is the time to speak, nothing else will be said about today and I will not approach you with a similar offer again. So what is it to be Maria?"

Without a word, Maria picked up the pen in front of her and signed the contract, "Boss I am yours, my body is here for your pleasure whenever you require. I will remain as such until you see fit, my secret will stay with me to the grave and I will please you always."

"Welcome aboard slut."

"Spread your legs for me and place your hands on my desk Maria, it's time for me to enjoy my newest member of the inner circle. Kate, if you wouldn't mind"

Kate knelt behind Maria, spread Maria's ass cheeks apart and began to lick her pink rosebud. Maria flinched, having never had such a thing done to her before it came as a shock, but forcing herself to relax and open her mind to new experiences she let Kate continue.

"Now Maria, have you ever had anal sex before?"

"No never." A nervous look appeared on her face.

"Well that's about to change Maria. That ass of yours has had my cock hard ever since I saw you today and since you've been so willing to please me I thought I'd indulge myself and fuck that gorgeous arse of yours over my desk, how does that sound slut."

"Perfect boss" her face still showing her nervousness, but she had become absorbed in this bizarre world that she felt she couldn't refuse.

"My sentiments exactly Maria. How does Kate's tongue feel on your ass?"

"Mmm I like how she feels boss, nobody's ever done that to me before, oooohhhhh" Maria was interrupted by Kate's tongue pushing in to ass, "Oh god she's sticking her tongue in my ass boss!"

12