The Space Rush Era Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xhost101
Xhost101
20 Followers

Now there was another finger tugging at her hole and she knew what was about to happen. The giants picked her up and made room as a third cock entered her ass hole and they brutally fucked her with three cocks at the same time. Her ass hole was on fire and they had only just begun this round of torture, they built up the pressure but instead of cumming in her ass hole they dropped her on the ground from six feet up and coated her in cum. As Selena hit the ground the oxygen left her lungs and she lay there, staring at the ceiling of the hut as disgusting slime fell onto her abused body. Then another cock entered her ass hole and she began to weakly groan in pain again.

Another two nights passed and there was no break for her or Thea there was only a short pause once as they stuffed her full of water pouring it into her ass hole as well her mouth and forcing her to drink it, but they seemed to take pleasure in it and the feeling of water flowing in her rectum was not something that Selena would call a break. Then as the third day's dawn broke the last one came down her throat stood up and left. She was picked up and taken to a strange hut with another fire in the middle, her swollen body was unable to move and she was leaking cum out of her vagina, ass hole, mouth, nose and one had even came in her urethra forcing the tip in and filling it up. A voice spoke from across the room in reasonable English.

"Heh heh heh, you are pretty, I see why they all had a go."

Selena looked up, it was another of the giants only this one was wearing a cloak as well as a loincloth to cover his chest. "How can you speak our language?" She asked weakly.

"You are not the first of your kind to come here and have this done to you, there have been several others."

Thea was thrown down beside her, she was also covered in cum and she must have passed out at some point because her eyes weren't open. "How did you learn our language though? Why? You don't seem to want to talk with us," Selena asked shakily tears beginning to leak out of her eyes as she remembered her ordeal.

"I am what your people call..." He struggled for the word and then decided. "A knowledge keeper." Selena understood, he had learnt there language because it was his job.

"How did you learn it?"

"The children that your people gave birth to were able to learn both of our languages and therefore could teach others."

Selena stared horrified, they were compatible? She was pregnant with those beasts children. "You have one day to rest and then you will face the trial."

"What trial?" Asked Selena angrily.

"You'll see. Now rest. Food and water is here on the table." He gestured behind him and with that he left.

Xhost101
Xhost101
20 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Breeding Station An exploration mission turns into a bizarre experience.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Kisses from Hell A girl has her life rudely intruded upon by a sexy demoness.in NonHuman
The Drinker and the Sentinel Deep-space females encounter a woman-hunting alien.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
The Derelict Pt. 01 An abandoned space station with ancient secrets.in NonHuman
More Stories