The Space Rush Era Ch. 04

Story Info
Selena and Thea are given a chance at freedom.
6.6k words
12.4k
3
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/14/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xhost101
Xhost101
20 Followers

Just a reminder that this is all fictional and although I'm not the first to say this I'm still going to repeat it. If you do have thoughts or especially if you find yourself planning to do something without someone's consent then you really should see someone about it. I personally find that stories are a good way to relieve all sorts of tensions without hurting anyone.

*****

The next day had arrived and both Thea and Selena were out in the open their hands bound behind there backs. Both their bellies were still bloated, they had tried to get the cum out but there was too much of it and it was too thick and gluey. They had asked if there was a way to remove but the only reply they got was that there females had slipperier passages and so it wasn't a problem for them. Selena still hadn't discovered why only males lived here nor was she that interested. If she made it out of this she was going straight to the base and calling for a squadron to bomb the entire tribe.

The monsters had left her sore and bloated and deserved to die for all the pain they had bought upon her and Thea. Thea was even worse off then Selena, one of the monsters had ruptured her intestine and she could barely move without huge amounts of pain. This trial was her last chance of survival, if she escaped and they somehow made it back to there base then the doctors could fix her in minutes, even if they could find there packs from earlier they could slow the bleeding.

The sun was high in the sky and on earth it would have signalled that it was around one PM, here though Selena had no idea what time it was. A hand reached around her head and a gag was tied tightly around her mouth making breathing a little harder. These creatures were trying their best to stop her from getting out but she was determined. She could see the gate to the village opening, it was about 200 metres straight ahead of her, if she ran now though she would be captured again in moments, best to wait for the trial.

Lining all the way to the entrance of the gate were the giants, they seemed to be waiting for something, then the strange giant who could speak the same language as them began to talk.

"The trial is simple," he said in an expectational voice. "You will run down this road and try to escape the town before you are caught."

Selena tried to say something through her gag, it didn't quite sound right but he got the idea. The strange giant smiled exposing grimy teeth. "It's not us that you will be running from."

Behind him there was a commotion as giants started talking excitedly and parting for something. Emerging from the crowd were several giants holding cages filled with strange beasts. The creatures were dog like in basic shape but that was about the extent of there similarities. They had four sharp sickle shaped talons on each of their paws and strange lengthy tales that seemed to swivel on there own accord, their wooden looking skin with greenery speckled on it was similar to that of a tree. Even stranger though, the beast had two heads parting at the neck and it didn't look happy to see the two women.

Thea who still hadn't been gagged groaned. "We're going to be eaten alive!"

The giant smiled at their predicament. "Oh no, eating people just isn't in there nature. They won't harm us because we are male, they are called Voracia, they were created with the purpose of hunting Spirnats. Have you seen Spirnats before?" They both shook there heads still watching the Voracia who were growling menacingly.

"They are similar to your people except there skin is the same colour as these beasts, their texture allows them to hide amongst the trees and ambush the Spirnats with ease. Anyway the point is you'll survive, just don't let them catch you... or we get to keep you."

Selena looked at Thea concerned, she barely made it here and that was walking. There were seven Voracia and they were all looking ravenous, she knew that the giant had said they weren't going to eat them but they sure as hell looked hungry.

"I believe your people like to count down from three correct?" Without waiting for an answer he began.

"Three" the giants on the cages reached for the locks.

"Two" Selena readied herself to sprint wishing her belly wasn't full and her hands weren't tied.

"One" the giants undid the bolts and held the doors shut with there hands.

"Go!" The giants released Thea and Selena at the same time as the Voracia, they only had fifty metres on the beasts and neither of them could move that fast. All around the giants were cheering, most likely for the beasts. Selena sprinted harder than she ever had, her breasts slapped painfully against her chest with each step, but Thea wasn't running fast enough she was already ten metres behind and they had only covered half the track.

The beasts were now just behind Thea and Selena was almost out. She heard a scream from behind and one of the beasts howled as it secured it's prey and then Selena was out, the forest surrounded her and the gates slammed shut behind her. She could still her Thea crying and screaming inside, whatever the beasts were doing to her it was painful. She felt a huge wall of shame hit her as she realised she had abandoned her friend to those creatures and she began to sob.

She already knew that she was almost definitely pregnant, what she didn't know was where she needed to go from here. She was lost. Selena stood and began to walk away from the village. Whatever happened she didn't want to be caught by the giants. Or the hounds. Or the spiders. She suddenly realised that she had met nothing friendly here. She wandered about the Spirnats that the giant had mentioned. They sounded friendly but it could be another illusion of course. She tried to slip free of her bonds but they were bound too tightly and none of the trees were sharp or even rough enough to cut through them.

She walked all day until the sun began to set. She couldn't work out why she wasn't hungry until she remembered the cum pouring down her throat. Whatever was in it, it must have had some nutritional value. She sat down heavily on a tree root wandering what to do. Her body was still sore and swollen and walking all day had made her tired. While she wasn't hungry she was definitely thirsty. She decided that if she went to sleep and was killed in the night it might actually be an improvement on her current situation. She lay down on her side and fell asleep almost immediately.

She woke up as a collection of footsteps thudded nearby. Standing as quickly as she could she hobbled over behind a tree and crouched behind it. Whatever it was, it was probably a nocturnal hunter. What else would be out at this time? The she heard voices.

"We've gone the wrong way!"

"No this is it I'm sure of it, that was the town that we passed on the way there."

"Arghh! we'll never get back to the ship if you keep leading us in the wrong direction!"

Selena's eyes widened as she realised that these were people from her ship. She ran out trying to make as much as noise as she could through her gag.

"Quite! What's that?" Selena redoubled her efforts and kept running toward the voices.

"It's coming from over there!" Selena burst out in front of them and stared at the two silhouettes pleading with her eyes for help.

"Shit it's Selena!"

"What the fuck happened to her! Is she pregnant?"

"Shut up! let's just cut her free." Whoever it was that was talking lifted the gag of Selena's mouth and began to untie her hands.

"Thank you" croaked Selena.

"You don't sound so good, here drink." She gratefully accepted the proffered water bottle and began to gulp it down.

"Easy now take it slow." She took one last gulp and then slowly handed it back knowing she would ask for more later.

"Who are you?" Asked Selena.

"Oh sorry it's us, Rena and Tara!" Selena vaguely remembered Tara, short black hair early 30's and quite tall, she hadn't had much too say to Selena when they had first met but Selena was grateful she was here now.

"Why are you two out here?"

"Oh well a giant... thing attacked us in the woods and smashed our gear, it... it killed Robert." Selena looked downward, she hadn't like the guy but she was still sad he was dead.

"Anyway now Tara and I are stuck out here with only basic supplies."

"And we're going the wrong way!" added Tara in the background.

"Quite!" Hissed Rena.

"Rest," mumbled Selena, "I need to sleep."

Rena looked worried but she didn't refuse. "Of course. We'll keep watch." Tara looked at her for a moment and then walked off mumbling something. Selena lay back down and slept again on her side.

When she woke again the sun was peering over the horizon. She sat up slowly. The weight in her belly had decreased ever so slightly and there was a trail of cum flowing out of both her vagina and her ass hole down her butt. Disgusted she jumped up and ran to a tree with large bushy leaves on it and started wiping the stuff away. As soon as she was done she turned around to see both Rena and Tara looking at her with concern.

"Are you all right Selena?" Asked Tara, "What's that stuff your... what's that stuff?"

Selena realised that this was going to be an embarrassing conversation that she didn't want to have, but there wasn't much choice. If she didn't tell them they would know she was hiding something and they might leave her here. Sitting down she began to explain in slow words, the capture of Helena and then how the giants rescued them. Then she explained in very short words with downcast eyes why her belly was swollen and her shame at leaving Thea behind. When she finished her story she kept looking at the ground not wanting to see the horror in their eyes.

Tara spoke first. "When we get back then the others don't have to know."

Selena looked up surprised, Rena jumped in, "She's right, if we can get your stomach to deflate and find you some clothes then we'll just say you lost them, something to do with an acid malfunction in your comset and then the truth about the spiders and the giants taking Helena and Thea. We could still save them!"

Selena looked at them with gratitude in her eyes. The rest of the people not knowing was one of the greatest gifts she could receive right now.

Tara stood up first. "I'll make you some clothes!"

Rena stood up next. "I'm going to look for those fruit, we heard about over the com set's before we lost them. Someone said that they were edible."

Selena stood up as well determined to help but they both gave her looks that said sit down and her legs were killing her. So she sat down and waited while the others worked. At some point she dozed off because when she woke it was late afternoon and Rena was gently shaking her shoulder. Looking down she saw that her womb and rectum had drained even more of the cum, however there was still a noticeable bulge around her stomach groaning she stood up and found some more leaves to clean herself. Tara was sitting down tying together some leaves in a very skimpy set of clothing. At least she could cover herself though. Rena proffered her a fruit which she accepted graciously.

Half way through it however she began to retch and ran over to the trees throwing up. All the fruit came up but mainly it was just cum. The taste of it in her mouth reminded her of her ordeal and she began to sob. She slid down the trunk of a tree and sat there crying. Rena guided her back over to there little circle and sat her down trying to cheer her up. She grabbed a leaf and wiped the cum of her mouth and chin before offering her more water. Selena accepted remembering she hadn't thrown that up and washed the taste of giant cum from her mouth.

Tara stood up and offered her the clothes. The bra was some sort of large leaf that was surrounded with vines, she slipped it on expecting it to break but it was very solid. as it covered her breasts Tara pulled something at the back and it began to tighten. "I'm sorry if it's not comfortable but it's better than nothing right?" Selena silently agreed, even a constricted chest was better than walking around with her breasts exposed. Next came the skirt, She slipped it on slowly, it was almost like a G string made from vines with leaves to cover up her privates. As it touched her pussy she realised that no cum would be able to leak out of her body while it was on. She stopped and told Tara. She nodded curtly and made some adjustments, removing the centre part and just making it a skirt.

"Carefully you don't fall over or you'll flash everyone." said Rena as Tara finished securing the skirt on her hips.

"All right!" said Rena "Time to move out." She handed Selena and Tara turned into the thick undergrowth.

After a few hours of difficult travel they came across a lake. It was beautiful, the water was crystal clear even though no streams ran into it and there were those same lily pads she had seen earlier floating on the lake's surface. Selena was hot and sweaty and there was warm cum drooling down her legs, she had given up on wiping it away a while ago, for some reason it was runnier now and it was starting to ooze out at a faster pace. They all put there spears in the ground and began to drink deeply. The water canteen had run out an hour ago and they hadn't had much to drink before that.

Staring out over the lake Selena could almost forget the horrors that had occurred to her. Observing one of the lily pads on the lake she noticed that it was actually round underneath like half a sphere. frowning she realised it also had long tentacles floating out of it's base, strange she hadn't noticed that they were so close before. Forgetting it she returned to her drink, a moment later Tara piped up.

"I think it's moving closer?" Selena looked up and saw that the lily pad was indeed directly in front of Tara right now.

"Time to go anyway," commented Rena, all three of the ladies stood and turned to retrieve their spears. There was a splash and Selena whipped around. One of the lily pads had come alive and the tendrils that floated under it were whipping out of the water. One of them lashed itself around Tara's ankle and she was immediately enveloped by other tentacles, She shrieked as the bulbous plant reeled her in with its slimy tentacles.

"Help!" She managed to shout just before a tentacle wrapped around her mouth.

Rena and Selena ran to the waterside jabbing at the beast with there spears but to no avail, it was already to far out. She was underwater now and the creature was starting to lift her back out. it placed her on top of it's lily pad and restrained her hands and feet. A thick vine began to crawly up the side of her suit starting from her ankle and working it's way up, another reached down her top sliding between her breasts. her eyes were full of terror as the creature invaded her suit. Another lily pad whipped it's tentacles out of the water toward Rena but she swiftly dodged the attack and batted it away with the shaft of her spear.

"We have to run!" Shouted Selena. The beast had begun raising the round part of itself from below and was closing itself around her like a bulb with all the tentacles still writhing inside.

"We can't leave her!" Shouted Rena. Selena grabbed her wrist and ran pulling her behind. Rena seemed to change her mind as she turned and ran with her. Sprinting through the forest now Rena overtook her and was at least ten metres ahead when she ran into some sort of net. Selena braked and turned off the track. She was a coward and she knew it. She cried as she ran, they had saved her and she had abandoned them, she ran on and on until her legs could carry her no further. The sun was setting anyway. Cum covered her thighs and her belly was almost back to normal, only a slight bulge showed where the huge amount of cum had been. She lay down and cried herself to sleep.

She woke to a strange humming noise in the sky, at first she lay still trying to identify what the sound was, then something yanked her off the ground into the air, she cried out for help before remembering what had become of her friends. Struggling against the huge legs that were wrapped around her proved no help either. She stopped struggling and began searching her surroundings. From here she could see what she was looking for, she was only a kilometre or so from the ship! And the winged beast was carrying her closer!

Then it swivelled and her hopes plummeted as she saw where they were headed. A huge cliff face with a dark hole on it's side. They plummeted into it and the beast pulled up landing smoothly on the rocky floor. She rolled as she hit the ground and came up looking at the creature that bought her here. It was some sort of insect but it was big, it had the eyes of a fly and the back shape of a bee leading to what she guessed was a whopper of a stinger.

"I'm sorry about the rough ride," said a female voice behind her. Selena span around and found herself face to face with some sort of greyish skinned humanoid. The woman smiled revealing a row of wicked teeth that interlocked perfectly and the tail sprouting out behind her swished amused at Selena's face.

"Welcome to our humble abode!" Said the woman waving her arms as if it was spectacular. "If you will follow me I have some questions," she stalked of without waiting for an answer. Her ass swayed with every step and Selena couldn't believe the elegance of a woman who looked so dangerous. They entered a new room with natural light pouring from above. The woman gestured for her to sit down and did the same herself. Selena shivered as she sat on the stone seat, her vaginal lips touching the cold stone, embarrassingly she realised that her legs were still covered in cum. The woman smiled and stated her very bluntly.

"This is going to be simple, I have a question that I need you to answer OK?" Selena nodded. "All right, all I need to know is why those ships are here." Selena smiled, she wasn't going to be hurt, she explained that her people had escaped earth and that they were searching for new places to live, she even mentioned that her people would love to meet a potential ally.

When Selena finished explaining the situation the woman nodded and smiled.

"Very good, there is no threat from your people then." Selena nodded agreeing with her even though she hadn't asked and then abruptly said, "Could you take me to them? I have comrades that are in trouble out there." The woman smiled revealing even more teeth.

"I said you weren't a danger to us not the other way round," Selena realised what she meant a moment too late and a cold hand made from rock grabbed her. "Meet one of the Cruntura, they are simple beasts, they do my heavy lifting and brute force work. The stone beast flipped her round and Selena could see that it was at least eight feet tall and made completely from rough greyish rock. The woman gestured to the beast as she exited and it began to follow her.

"Let me give you some knowledge about these creatures, a Cruntura isn't completely stone, just the outside of it is, underneath it has bluey soft skin that is easily penetrated, if you take away there shells then they are incredibly strong but even the slightest brush with anything jagged can slice them open. So they remain weighed down by their outer casing."

She turned down a flight of stairs into a new room and gestured for the Cruntura to put her in the centre. She disappeared for a moment and then returned with a set of rough wooden stocks. She smiled again.

"I've been wanting to capture a human for a long time now. I've met multiple of your hybrids from the Jurata," she paused for a moment. "Have you seen Jurata yet? they're the big ones with the green skin?" She smiled her widest smile yet. "Of course you have, they had some fun with you too it would seem judging by the consistency of the cum on your legs!" She placed the stocks on the ground and the Cruntura fastened it to the floor with one hand and then popped her head and hands in the stocks shutting it and locking her in place as well.

Xhost101
Xhost101
20 Followers
12