The Spanking

Story Info
The thrill of submission.
1.9k words
4.42
37.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She waited in the dark... nervous... excited. She had wanted this spanking for as long as she could remember. How many times she had fantasized about the sting on her ass, the heat spreading across her cheeks...warming her inside as well as out. It was a thing she had secretly desired... craved, even... from the moment she had become aware of the wetness that never failed to appear between her legs when she thought about it.

A breeze moved the curtains at the open window and the air passing over her body made her shiver slightly. It also made her nipples grow even harder under the silk robe that He had told her to wear. She had earlier entered the hotel room as she had been instructed in the note, undressed, showered, and slipped on the robe over her naked body. Now, she stood and waited for Him.

A sound at the door startled her. Her heart began to beat faster; she could feel the pulse in her neck and wrists, her breathing quickened. It was a key in the lock and she knew it was Him. With all her being, she resisted the urge to turn and look, but remained perfectly still and facing away from the door... just as she had been instructed. She heard the door open, heard His footsteps moving slowly... deliberately... across the room, then they stopped. She waited. The seconds seemed endless. She struggled to control her breathing. Her nipples grew harder still, as if that was possible. The shallow breaths she was taking caused them to brush against the silk, which only tantalized her, more. The moisture between her legs had begun to seep past her swollen lips and she began to feel it on her thighs. She felt almost as if she could cum at any moment and He had not even touched her yet... had not spoken a word. She did not even know exactly where He was, but she knew He was there.

She felt His eyes on her... felt them caressing the backs of her thighs... felt them moving over the swell of her ass pressed tightly against the silk of the robe that was tied at her waist. They were lingering there, she knew. They were picturing the redness that would soon adorn her body. She imagined it too and felt her knees weaken. She fought hard to suppress the moan that threatened to escape her lips. How could He have her so aroused just by looking at her? She did not know, but was suddenly not at all sure she would be able to take the ecstasy of His hands actually on her. Though she did want them... oh god, how she wanted them...

She felt His presence behind her... knew He had moved close. From the corners of her eyes she saw His hands reaching around her... reaching for the belt of the robe. With strong, sure, hands He quickly loosened the knot and let the robe fall open. It had been so fast that it was if the knot had simply melted away. She felt herself melting inside at having Him so close... His breath on the back of her neck... His hands opening the robe more... letting the silk slide slowly across her achingly hard nipples. Despite her best efforts, her legs began to tremble slightly as the robe was pulled sensuously from her body. He let it fall to the floor at her feet and slid His hands down her arms until He held her wrists. Bringing her arms behind her, He held them firmly at the small of her back. Her whole body trembled at His touch. He placed His lips gently on her shoulder... then her neck... featherlight kisses that made the room spin before her eyes. She could smell His scent and breathed of it deeply. All of her senses were alive as never before. All her life she had wanted a man to take her... possess her... like this... but it had never happened until now... until Him. With His lips close to her ear, He spoke for the first time; "You are Mine." The words took her breath away and she felt faint, but He held her... firmly... gently...

Still holding her hands behind her with one of His, He reached with the other hand to touch her breasts. His fingertips moved over the soft curves... caressing...stroking... Unable to restrain herself, she moaned. Immediately, she became afraid that it had been wrong to do so. But as His fingers moved to her nipples and pinched them slightly, another escaped her lips. She did not want to displease Him... did not want to disappoint Him... did not want Him to stop... "Your pleasure pleases Me very much, My dear" He said and she could hear the smile and reassurance in His voice. Somewhere in her mind she knew that the pleasure was prelude to the pain and an even greater pleasure and she relaxed and gave herself over to it. He was right... she was His...

"Kneel," He told her in quiet, yet commanding, voice. Immediately, she went to her knees, actually a bit relieved that they no longer had to support her. She had not known how much longer she could have stood on her own. His closeness... His scent... His touch... His very presence... had easily dispelled any lingering resistance she might have felt. She wanted to give herself to Him... to please Him... she was ready for anything.

As she knelt, trying hard to keep her back straight so that her breasts were thrust forward, she wondered if she did please Him. Did He like what He saw when He looked at her? Was she beautiful in His eyes? Did she arouse Him? Did He want her? As these thoughts moved fleetingly through her mind, she felt Him touch her again. This time His hands were on her head and they were pushing her gently forward so that she was stretched out over her own legs. The move had the effect of raising her ass slightly and exposing it totally to Him. In spite of herself, she blushed. Never had she been so exposed before. She knew that in addition to seeing her cheeks, He could see the swollen lips of her pussy between her thighs. The wetness had to be obvious; she could feel it on her thighs. It was embarrassing and thrilling all at the same time. She wished she could see His face, see His reaction to her obvious arousal, but she dare not turn her head to look. He had made it plain by the way that He moved her that He wanted her face down with her arms extended in front of her. Her breasts were against her thighs and she could feel her hard nipples almost cutting into the tender flesh there.

He moved close and she felt His fingertips brush over her back. Shivers traveled down the length of her spine at His touch and seemed to go straight to her pussy. She swallowed a soft moan. The fingers touched her again, moving down to the small of her back. They lingered there for a moment, caressing, before sliding down between her cheeks. His touch was so light... so teasing... He stroked her around her tight opening there and another tremble passed through her body... he made her want things that she had only fantasized about before... but now she wanted them and she wanted Him to do them...

Suddenly, she became aware that He was not touching her anymore. She did not know exactly when He had stopped. Her mind and body had been reacting as if His fingers were still there. She waited... wondering what pleasure would come next... Her body was tense and relaxed at the same time. The pent up passion was still there, but His soft touch had loosened her somewhat.

It was as she was finishing that thought, that the first blow came. His hand landed soundly on her bottom and the shock of it took her breath away. Despite knowing why she was here, it was so unexpected. That, she realized suddenly, was what He had wanted. He had deliberately relaxed her first to intensify the shock. Before she had time to fully process that idea, another blow landed... and another. Three times, in rapid succession, His hand slapped her ass. Each time they touched a different area so that when He paused, she could feel the warmth spreading over her ass in all directions. It felt better than she had ever imagined. She found herself relishing the sting and wanting more. As if in answer to the unspoken request, His hand came down again on her tender flesh... and again... and again... But each time, just as it began to become almost more than she could take, He would pause. It was during those pauses that the heat and the growing pain made her ass throb and the throbbing spilled over into her heated pussy and she began to moan as she whimpered.

Before the heat could dissipate, His hand would come down again and He would spank her even harder than before. First, the spank was on her right cheek... then her left cheek... then high on both her cheeks... then low on the backs of her thighs... With some, His hand would actually touch her pussy and she could not help but press herself backward, desperately wanting more. But just as with the gentle touches earlier, He teased her... giving her just enough to make her crave more...

She knew she was not to cum until she had been given permission, but the feeling between her legs was growing so intense she began to fear that she would not be able to resist. With each spank, she felt a growing heat, not only her ass, but in her clit as well. Her moans cam unrestrained now. She did not try to hold them back anymore. She hoped they would not displease Him, but with her ass on fire and her clit swollen and throbbing, she simply could not control them.

Unaware of how long the spanking had lasted; she did become aware that it had stopped. Her cheeks burned... the heat was almost too much... but again, He had stopped at just the right point to leave her hanging... waiting... And it was at that moment that He touched her. His fingers moved directly to her clit and rubbed it and stroked it... The scream she heard seemed to come from somewhere far away, though, in her mind, she knew that it came from her. The heat of her ass and her pussy boiled together and her body thrashed on His fingers as they moved and manipulated and brought forth her orgasm. The pain of the spanking and the pleasure of His touch now melted into one and carried her away and over the edge.

Gradually, though, the intensity began to diminish and she began to come back from the place where she had been. Her breathing was ragged... almost panting...her body trembled with the aftershocks... her ass still burned and was very red, she knew... But again, His fingers were there. Soft this time... comforting... gently applying the cool cream... soothing her... He helped her to lay more comfortably and lay down beside her. His arms surrounded her and He held her close... softly kissing her face and her neck as she continued to quiver... His lips moved at her ear and breathed into it the words... "You are Mine, My love"... and she smiled and knew she had pleased Him...