The Spanking

Story Info
Her new found desire.
850 words
3.51
21.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was sitting there at her desk, staring at the computer screen. She couldn’t believe that she had agreed to finally meet the man she had been chatting with for the last few weeks... she thought back to when they had first made contact.

She had been browsing through a number of writer’s sites, and story sites on the web. She found one call eros-lit... she browsed the messages from the authors and fans. She eventually saw something that lit a spark on one of her previously undisturbed fantasies. She read a story about a woman, who had asked her husband or boyfriend to read an article about BDSM, and the multitude of fetishes that went along that line of thinking. The woman in the article had then discussed her fantasies with her partner, and they had decided that the idea of his spanking her was getting her excited, and she wanted him to do it to her later that night.

She started thinking about what it was that drew her to this posting, what it was than fanned the flame of desire in her belly and her loins... something she would never have believed was happening. She was getting excited about it, and had no idea as to why. All of her recent thoughts came flooding into her mind, she was seemingly becoming more and more interested and extremely excited by the thought of getting spanked. She had never in her 40 some odd years ever had any thought of being spanked or getting excited by the thought of getting one.

She had contacted one of the men who had posted about his interest in the story. And now, she had agreed to meet this man, and had even agreed to him, that she was willing to consider his giving her a spanking. Now she was not only considering it, she was getting excited and very turned on. Almost as if she couldn’t wait. Her body was telling her that yes she wanted and needed it, but her mind was racing, as to why. Wondering where this strange yet now exciting idea had come from, she looked to her computer screen and realized, that she had been reading about spankings in some of the erotic stories, and had somehow put herself into the stories, experiencing what the women in the stories felt with their excitement when getting spanked.

She couldn’t wait till the time would be right, she got up, walked to her bed and laid down, she closed her eyes and tried to imagine herself laying naked in front of him, on her back, or on her belly or on her knees. She decided that on her knees was best, he would see all of her that way, and this was exciting her, to be so totally exposed to his view, to be exposed to this person she really didn’t know, to know that he was going to give her not only pleasure, but that her bottom would probably be red and sore. And this made her so excited… She was wet with desire as she envisioned herself in this position, her round shapely ass up in the air, expectantly awaiting the first touch of his hand. She had agreed to let him start with his bare hand, and if it wasn’t to her liking, he would then use a small paddle.

She was laying there, thinking these thoughts and her heart was racing, her breath catching in her lungs, and her blood pulsing. She knew without even thinking, that she was very wet that her labia were engorged and pulsing with the blood of that excitement… she placed her fingers there, she was wet, feeling the slick and moist fluids of excitement, practically flowing out of her, she never remembered being this turned on, never being this wet from just thinking about something. Especially something that prior to now, she had never even thought of as something to be done or experienced.

As she felt the moisture flowing from herself, she started rubbing, and toying with her lips, she spread them wide, she pulled on them, and she pinched them lightly… more and more she was breathing deeper and faster, she felt the trembling in her thighs, the trembling that was always present when she was so very close to release. Closer and closer to her release, the more she rubbed, the more she pinched, the more she touched herself, and the closer she got.

The trembling was getting greater, and the excitement she felt, was more then she had ever felt, as she pushed her fingers into herself, she came, still thinking of his hand rapidly hitting her bottom, over and over and over, spanking her and not stopping, as she finally came to that moment of release, her orgasm so strong, that her entire body shuddered, and she went totally limp.

She slowly fell asleep, her last thoughts, of waiting till tomorrow, that first spank, that first feeling of pain, that first jolt of contact, she fell asleep, with the excitement still in her loins…