The Spanking

Story Info
Hunny finds herself in a compromising position.
1.5k words
4.33
44.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Edward was working late in the office one night, when he heard muffled sounds and yelps coming from a neighboring room. He stood up, bringing with him his lucky cricket bat and went to investigate the noises.

He made his way to the other office as stealthily as he could, deciding that surprise would be his best weapon. When he reached the room, he threw open the door with a yell, raising the cricket bat. The sight that met his eyes caused him to stop short, his jaw dropping. It was Hunny, a recent transfer to his office, and she was bent over the desk, her short skirt so high it exposed her thong-clad arse.

Hunny was an extremely attractive Asian woman, whose clothes always emphasized her charms. Many in the office called her arrogant, but that was partly due to jealousy of her high position, her looks and partly due to her own reserve.

She didn’t look so arrogant now, though, thought Edward. Her upper body was flat on the desk, her pert rounded bottom wagging in the air. He noted that a white thong, which contrasted deliciously with her café au lait skin, neatly bisected the globes of her ass.

“Who is that?” she asked, her heart beating quickly. She hoped it was not her boss. Her dark brown eyes were filled with tears of embarrassment at being caught in such an inelegant position. “Please, whomever you are, help me! I was reaching to adjust the phone connection when my bracelet caught on a nail; I daren’t pull on it because it’s a valued heirloom, and very fragile. Would you please help me?”

Edward studied her, his mouth curving into a wicked grin. He approached, but instead of helping her, he ran his hands over the curves of her bottom. She squealed in surprise, “What are you doing? Don’t do that! Stop it now!”

Edward was one of those who thought Hunny was an arrogant bitch. He had tried flirting with her, and been sharply rebuffed. He thought this was a perfect time to get even with her. Again he caressed her soft globes, kneading them, his hands moving in circles. They were perfect, he thought; firm, resilient, with enough give to make them quiver. Hunny sputtered and hissed with anger, tugging experimentally at the bracelet; but she immediately stopped when she saw that it would tear apart. She tried to kick the person behind her, but Edward easily dodged the attempted blows and instead managed to force her legs apart.

He spanked her left arse cheek, causing her to yelp. He leaned over her, whispering in her ear, “I think Hunny needs a spanking for being such an ice queen.” Hunny began to plead with him to let her go, her pleas changing to angry demands for release and threats of prosecution when he refused to listen to her. Edward laughed and immediately spanked her right arse cheek. He reveled in the softness of her skin and the resulting heat from the smack. He raised his hand again, and slapped her buttocks hard. The sound reverberated and her skin immediately reddened. Hunny began to cry, completely humiliated.

Edward rained blows on her ass, sometimes alternating between the left globe and the right, sometimes hitting the same cheek two or three times in a row. He watched her skin colour deepen, saw his handprints form on her tender flesh. When he rested his hands on her arse, he felt the heat fairly radiate from her skin. Hunny was reduced to tears, soft sobs wracking her body. Her body jerked each time Edward’s hand came in contact with her flesh. Edward had been spanking her for close to ten minutes. She felt as if her arse was on fire, it hurt so badly. At the same time, she realized that she was aroused. Her mind reeled with confusion, how could she enjoy what he had been doing from her? How could it make her wet?

Edward caressed her poor beaten bottom, his fingers now gentle on her abused flesh. He leaned in to press soft kisses on the reddened globes, and heard her moan. He caught the telltale scent of her arousal, and began to chuckle. “Oh my, I think Hunny enjoyed her spanking!”

Hunny shook her head; her humiliation growing. Edward ran his fingers over the thong, and laughed aloud when he felt the soaked crotch of her panties. He slid his fingers underneath, and probed her sex, finding her cunt lips swollen and already slippery with her juices. His fingers dipped into her, easily sliding into her velvet tunnel, so slick with her sweet nectar.

His cock had already hardened while he was spanking her; now it throbbed in his trousers. Edward quickly pulled his fingers out of Hunny’s cunt, making her moan in protest, her arse pushing back, seeking contact. He unzipped and dropped his trousers and underwear, and shuffled into position between her legs. His fingers trembled with excitement as he tugged her thong to the side. Beneath him, Hunny was mewling with desire. She knew she was going to be fucked, and she wanted it. She spread her legs voluntarily, her back arching, offering herself to whomever it was who was going to fuck her.

With a groan, Edward sank his shaft into her waiting body. Both of them moaned when he penetrated her. Silken heat surrounded his shaft; her tight tunnel selfishly grasping his invading cock. Edward stayed still for a second, enjoying the velvet vise that held his cock. Then he began to move, pulling back slowly, feeling her walls grip and suck at his cock. He slammed back hard, his cock reaching deep within her, his stomach pressing against her tender arse. Hunny squealed and whimpered with joy; she was dizzy with lust and need. “Fuck me!” she begged, “fuck me HARD!”

Edward eagerly complied, his cock beginning to piston into her now willing body. The tempo of his movements increased, his hands settling on her hips to pull her back onto his shaft. Hunny thrust back, eagerly impaling herself on his cock. It felt so good, his thickness rubbing against her sensitive walls, pressing against her g-spot, making her scream for him to keep fucking her, never to stop fucking her, to just please, please, please fuck her harder!

Both of them gasped for breath, sweat forming on their bodies, their faces contorted with lust. Their cries of pleasure filled the air, mingling with the lewd wet sounds coming from Hunny’s juicy cunt, and the musky scent of their arousal. Hunny grunted with each of Edward’s deep thrusts; he was really pounding her now and it was driving her wild. She felt desire spiraling out of control, everything centered in the heaven between her legs.

“Oh Goddddddddddddd…I’m cumminggggggggggggg,” she screamed, her body convulsing beneath his, cunt spasming violently, clamping around his cock. Edward yelled as he felt his balls tighten, his cock swelling and suddenly erupting inside her, hot thick seed jetting into her quivering cunt. He pumped hard and fast, emptying himself inside her fuck hole, painting her inner walls with his cum.

He collapsed on top of her, pinning her to the desk. Both of them were breathing hard, and still shuddering. He could feel her cunt quivering, little spasms trembling along his now softening cock. He slowly pulled out of her, looking down at his shaft, glistening with their mingled cum. He watched as their fuck juices began to trickle out of her cunt, sliding down her thighs. He reached down and quickly coated his fingers with the delicious mixture, offering it to her lips, and chuckling when she lapped at their combined cream. She cooed at him, and then dropped her head to her desk, clearly spent.

He pulled up his underwear and trousers, and picked up his cricket bat. Without a word he left her office and went back to his, but only to get something. He quickly returned, and began taking snapshots with his digital camera, focusing on the cum sliding out of her well-fucked cunt, and the reddened flesh of her arse. He then leaned over her and whispered, “goodbye Hunny, thank you for a wonderful fuck.”

Hunny stirred, “Oh please! Won’t you let me go, now?” Edward just laughed and left. He went back to his office, and put away the camera and the cricket bat. He heard Hunny begin to cry out for help again, and pretended to just come to her assistance.

“Oh my God, Hunny, what happened? I had to pick up something I forgot at the office, and heard you crying out for help,” he said with faked concern. She was sobbing, embarrassed by her situation. She managed to ask him to free her bracelet, and when he did, she immediately rushed to the Executive Washroom to clean up.

When she returned, he asked if she was all right, and if she needed to call the police. Hunny shook her head, but asked if he had seen someone leaving the office. He lied and said that he noticed that the other lift was heading for the ground floor when he was on his way up. He again said they should call the police, but Hunny refused, saying she was fine. He walked her to the door, smiling to himself when he thought about how much more fun he would have with her, when he got the photographs uploaded onto his computer.