The Spanking Agency Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She humped her hips up and down feeling his swelling tumescence growing in his trousers underneath her teasing gyrations. A little taste of that would be just the ticket once her spanking was done. Her head was down as she closed her eyes letting the shivery waves of anticipation flood through her body. Which "optional sexual services" box had he ticked again?

The College tutor cracked his knuckles above her barely covered derriere and carefully reached for the knicker elastic so he could pull them down over her bum cheeks. It was then something occurred to him. Something he should have realized would make their little adventure much more thrilling and intense. The language of spanking and sex.

"Margaret," he began, "Is it alright to say naughty words between us? To say rude things as we're doing all these wonderful things together?"

Margaret felt the blood rushing to her head as he tipped the scales so that her bottom was raised higher than her head "Hmmmm?" she murmured as that helpless feeling began to grow in her belly as it used to do whenever she got spanked, "You mean like swear words?"

"Personally, I'd call them being liberal with the fruity talk." he replied.

Margaret smiled. Fruity talk, huh. She always loved the earthy nature of a good old Anglo Saxon conversation. Especially if it involved sex. "You mean like a penis being a dick or a vagina being a pussy?" she chuckled from down below, "Bosoms can be tits and bottoms can be arsed. Like that?"

"Exactly. What's the point in having those words if you can't use them at times like this!" he agreed as he folded her stretched underwear neatly across her thighs just above her stocking tops.

He can say whatever he likes so long as he smacks my flipping bottom. She gave her Maximus a wiggle urging him to get a move on. She needed to be spanked right now damn it! Fortunately, Margaret Jackson didn't have to wait long.

They say that the first spank is the worst. It's when the skin is still fresh and unblemished with every nerve ending just going about their daily business. The smack landed first on her right cheek. It was the smack of an enthusiastic amateur who wants to lay it on hard but isn't sure how hard hard should be. Margaret gave a startled yelp as she felt her firm flesh wobble around like a jelly on a plate.

"How was that?" asked her spanker nervously, "Was that okay? Did I do it right? Was that too hard? OOoo, you've gone all pink and I can see my hand print!"

Margaret twisted around and looked over her left shoulder. "That was perfectly fine, Sir," she smiled at him as he sat there all wide-eyed with excitement, lust, and anticipation, "I'm alright. It may have been awhile, but I remember I can take a pretty good thrashing across my bare arse. So, you just spank away, sweetie. I'll let you know if you go too far."

Timothy rolled up his right sleeve. Righty ho. Here we go. His first proper spanking. He stuck his tongue in his cheek as he focused on the task to come. He slowly raised his hand high above his target and flattened the woman's left cheek with a hard swat that echoed around his study with a loud CRACK which was quickly followed by a loud "EEEYEOWCH!!!"

That spank had been much harder than the first. That one knocked some sense into her as she bounced around on his lap dealing with the pain as she tried to regain her position for her spanking to continue. Bloody hell. That stung and no mistake. For the next ten minutes, she took her spanking as well as any big girl could. He wasn't half bad. A little erratic but he was learning as he went along. She forgot to count the spanks. Had he asked her to? Too late now. Besides, any number had little meaning as she felt her poor bum starting to burn red hot and feel twice its normal size as the seconds ticked by on the old clock on the mantlepiece.

"Oh, Margaret!" he enthused, excitedly, "I fucking love your big fat arse, my dear!!"

Margaret grunted happily as she listened to the joy in his voice. What had Miss Malone said to her again? A satisfied customer is a returning paying customer. He sounded positively ecstatic as he walloped away at her inflamed back side. He sure was keen. It was just as well she loved spanking just as much as he did. She had no doubt he'd spank her till the sun went down and the moon took its place. Blimey, she was so wet in the undercarriage, she knew she was about to have a strong orgasm at any moment. One spank in a particular place should just about do it.

"OOOOOOOWWWW!!" she yelped. No, not there.

Try spanking me just THERE. "OOOOOHHHH MR SWAILS!!!!!"

Bingo. X marks the spot as Margaret finally climaxed with her vibrating pussy flooding with her juices leaving her gasping and panting across his lap. For her, the best orgasms were the ones that were brought on by the sights, sound, and feelings of getting a good hard spanking. It had been true back then and was even more so now.

She felt a tap on her shoulder. "Are you alright, Marge?" he asked with concern.

"I think so," she groaned as she slipped to the floor to recover, "Oh my, that felt amazing. I haven't cum that hard in a long time. Phew. Give me a second to catch my breath and then I'll sort out your little treat."

Mr. Swails had given Mrs. Jackson a spanking to remember. The first of many she hoped.

Now. What was next?"

*

Margaret slipped the receipt back into her purse.

Oh. Okay. He wants me to do that for him. I can do that. She turned back to where he was sprawled on his leather sofa looking like a kid at Christmas. She walked towards him still feeling slightly unsteady on her feet as her climax slowly faded. Her arse felt immense. An apple shaped scarlet hued bottom that stung delightfully in just that right way. She was still a little shocked at her reaction to her spanking. If this was how her new career was going to be, then thank God she lost her job at the bank. Being spanked for a living was the best thing ever!

Timothy looked up and saw his spankee slowly get down on her knees between his spread legs and approach his aching crotch. Uh oh. Oh, my. He licked his lips as she reached for his belt and undid the buckle. Then she unfastened his button and pulled down his zipper till he was exposed to her intense gaze.

"On or off?" she whispered as she ran a finger all over his writhing bulge. Hey, you in there? Aunty Marge is about to come say hello. Just you wait. I've got an extra special treat for big boys like you.

OFF OFF OFF. "I think I'd like them off, please," he mumbled as he lifted his hips off the sofa so she could pull them down over his shoeless feet. He was left lying there spread-eagled in his best pair of blue white spotted boxer shorts with his six and three-quarter inch erection poking out eagerly between the opening, "It may not look like much but he's got it where it counts." he mumbled as he blushed like an over ripe tomato.

Margaret wrapped her fingers around the throbbing shaft of him. "Shush now, Timothy. What you have is more than most and twice as good because they aren't here. I think you have a very nice cock if I do say so myself."

"Thank you very much, Marge," he grinned as he watched her pull down his underwear to leave him naked from the waist down apart from his pair of rainbow colored socks. As he watched her examining his knob-end, he began to wish he'd asked Dolly to tick more of the boxes in the service section part of the form when she had asked him if he wanted to add a little something extra after the spanking was done. He'd make sure next time because there was definitely going to be a next time for sure. Absolutely.

Marge wet her ruby red lips as she contemplated the cock in front of her. It WAS a nice dick. A medium, not too fat, not too thin pink sausage with a mushroom head that turned nearly purple when she gave him a good squeeze which made his toes wiggle with excitement. It had been a good few years since she had sucked a penis and she hoped she hadn't lost any of her technique for drawing out the spunk from his wrinkly, decent sized balls.

She noted that he had also ticked the box for "facial" as she started to lick his rod from top to bottom making sure she scooped out his lube that was already pumping out of him. He tasted slightly salty as she let his juice slither down her throat. Oh, yummy. That was nice. She was growing hot again down below. She was the type of woman who could cum on a dime. She didn't need to be fucked to blow her top as her body was strung as tight as a string on a bow.

The man groaned happily as the pre-froth was sucked out of him in such a delicious way. Margaret was bobbing her head up and down faster and faster as she used her hand to juggle his balls in their sack.

"Wheeeeeeeeeeeee!!" he gurgled as he felt his arsehole tighten up with pleasure, "I never knew getting your knob sucked would feel soooooooooooooo good!!" he gasped as he grabbed a cushion and pressed it to his red face.

Margaret continued to blow him as hard as she could. They had been going for nearly five minutes now and her jaw was starting to ache. Surely he was going to pop soon? She knew she was pretty good at the oral linguistics. Her rat of an old man used to last barely a couple of minutes when she got going. "Bloody Nora, luv," he used to wheeze, "You could suck a basketball through a straw!" Up and down she went. Inhaling the sweaty musk of him as she buried her nose in his pubic hair and sucked as hard as she possibly could. Good grief, ejaculate for the love of God!

And then she felt the twitch. That little jerk of the hips and tightening of the ball sack as he wound up the old cannon ready to fire a load. She was right. Here we go.

He suddenly tapped her on her head. Twice. "WWWUUUUUUUUUUUHAWWWW!!" he yelped as he struggled to his feet making his pre-spunking cock slip out of Margaret's mouth with a loud pop, "Oh shit, oh shit. Get ready," he warned her as he stood over her as she knelt at his feet with her head tilted back and her tongue stuck out eagerly, "I'm gonna blow!!!"

Margaret watched as the little hole in his doodah expanded for a moment then a long stream of surprisingly thick sperm spurted out and splatted across her forehead and down over her right eye and cheek. She let out a giggling shriek as her client covered her face in crisscross patterns of watery goo as he ejaculated all over her features. Yikes. This guy sure had a pair of spunk filled testicles as he shot out a surprisingly huge amount of jizz for her.

Once he was done, Timothy collapsed exhausted onto his back and let out a long sigh of spent satisfaction. "That was absolutely fucking amazing, Marge."

Cum covered Marge sat back on her heels and proceeded to lick herself clean. Oooh, Nice and thick. She reached for her handbag and took out a paper tissue to wipe away the excess she couldn't reach. That had been terrific. She had always loved to suck a juicy Willie and his was as good as any she had tried before. Oops. Manners. She leaned forward and took his soft penis into her mouth and cleaned him up. Always make sure you don't leave a mess was her motto. Waste not want not was another. She smiled as she got to her feet and picked up her blouse to get dressed as it was time to go.

She looked down at her first client who lay there, eyes shut tight with a silly grin on his face. There we go. That wasn't so hard was it? Hopefully, there would be a next time. She found him slightly endearing in a professorial type of way. She always did find men who were bashful and awkward in their manner sexually exciting. Maybe it was the mothering instinct in her that made her want to please them so.

She chuckled to herself as he started to snore.

Once she finished dressing and collected her things, she quietly made her way out of the study and made sure the door to his apartment was locked as she left him there snoozing like the cat who had got the cream. Only this time, it was she who got the cream and he the fun of delivering it.

*

Molly looked up at the knock on her office door before it opened slightly and a familiar head popped around it.

"Margaret," she smiled, "Come in. Come in. How did it go?," she asked as the other woman sat in the chair in front of her desk, "Tell me all about it. Every little detail, you understand. Us girls want to know!" She looked up as Dolly, her secretary, came into the room behind her.

Margaret blushed at the attention. "I'm not sure what I expected. But what happened was better than anything I could ever have hoped for. He was totally charming. A bit awkward and nerdy. But everything was absolutely fine. I really enjoyed myself."

Dolly was wide-eyed and all ears as she stood there hopping from foot to foot with glee. "Did he spank your bum real good?" she asked. She had never been spanked. Like ever. Not even her boyfriend had asked to do it to her. Listening to the two older women talking so enthusiastically about it sure did funny things down in her unmentionables.

Margaret smiled and nodded at her. "He spanked me good enough to make sure I remembered it. I think I'll be sore for a couple of days, Miss Malone. Might even bruise a bit. But I don't really mind. I'm good to go anytime you need me. I reckon regular spankings will help my arse toughen up a bit in the long run so I can be ready for something a little more intense like being paddled, strapped, or caned."

"That's good to hear, Margaret," said her Boss as the phone rang in reception. It was turning out to be a busy first day for the Agency, "Dolly, can you get that?"

Her secretary gave Margaret a hug and ran out of the room as the two women watched her go with a laugh.

"Busy?" asked Margaret.

Molly nodded. "Five other girls out so far today," she replied as she picked up her notepad from her desk, "Annie, Louise, Betty, Karen, and Lulu."

Margaret got to her feet. It was time to head for home as her kids would be out of school soon. She paused at the door. She wanted to say something to her new boss. Something she had wanted to say ever since she got the job of working for the Agency.

"Miss Malone," she said, hesitantly, "Um, I just wanted to thank you for taking me on. I wasn't sure I'd be able to do all those things that you'd want and need me to do. But, it's been a revelation for me. I feel like I've changed inside. I feel more confident somehow. Like I've become a much more interesting person. I'm not exactly sure how to put it into words."

Her voice trailed off as Molly came up to her and gave her a hug.

"Just remember, Margaret," she told her, "It's just us women. We're all in it together. It's up to us to make a success out of all this. One for all and all for one as the saying goes. Bums, bottoms, backsides, arses for hire. That's what we do here at the Spanking Agency."

In reception, the telephone rang again.

*

End of part 1.

In part 2: Call her Anal Annie - another saucy adventure with the Spanking Agency.

* This is a rewrite of an original story I wrote over 20 years ago.

12