The Spanking Agency Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Excuse me. Are you Annie?" said a voice.

Annie froze with her cup against her lips. Uh oh. Oh heck.

She turned slowly around and looked up at the man standing behind her chair and gave him a weak smile. "Uh, hi, hello. Yes, I am."

"Can I take a seat?" said Mr. Baxter as he squeezed between another table and chair to stand in front of her.

Annie gave herself a shake. "Oh, absolutely," she blushed, "Please."

Her first customer ordered a coffee and sat opposite her as the other patrons of the cafe continued gossiping around them totally oblivious to the reasons why Miss. Jones and Mr. Baxter were there amongst them.

Annie stared at the man as he took a sip of his drink. Well, this wasn't exactly what she had expected.

*

He sure was big. Both in height and weight. He wore a dark gray suit with a smartly pressed blue shirt and matching tie. He was clean shaven and his thinning hair was swept back giving him a no nonsense look.

At first, they made the usual small talk. She got to know a little about him and he a little about her. First names felt natural even though there was a large age gap but that was such a silly thing to get hung up about anyway. He worked in the City. He was a widower with his wife having passed away a few years back. A son and daughter both long flown the nest and away doing their own thing.

The most important thing she discovered, as they chatted about this and that, was that he was completely charming and an easy conversationalist that helped put her at ease. All things considered, he wasn't bad date for her first time.

To think this was the Agency's first day and she was the second girl sent out with Margaret being the first. After their initial interviews, all the girls had sat around for a bit gossiping and getting to know each other. Annie had liked Margaret from the first minute they got chatting. She idly wondered how her new friend was getting on. Wasn't her client a Professor or something? She couldn't wait to find out. What stories they were all going to tell each other.

*

The taxi pulled up and they both got out. "Hardings Lodge. I think this is the place," Mr. Baxter said as he held the door open for her and they both walked into the reception area where a little old lady sat smoking happily away as Glen Miller played in the background.

Annie smiled at the other lady. "Hi hello," she said, trying to keep her emotions in check, "I, uh, I think we've got a room booked. Number seven. Name Malone," She glanced up at the man standing next to her who appeared much amused at her awkward manner.

The woman looked down at her registration book and ran a finger down the page. "There we go. Number seven. Malone. Let me get you the key, dear."

Annie just nodded and took the key as the old lady gave her a quick wink. Annie blushed to the roots of her hair and beyond. The old bat knows! She felt his hand take her arm and lead her down the corridor as she stared over her shoulder with surprise.

They soon found their room and Annie watched as he slipped the key into the lock, pushed open the door and switched on the light as there were no windows. The main room was dominated by a large functional double bed which took up most of the space and at the rear there was a small cubicle where a wash basin and a narrow shower were available. There was hardly enough room to swing a cat.

But there was enough room to spank a willing bottom as well as fuck it.

*

Annie stared open mouthed at Mr. Baxter's extraordinary penis.

She was sat on the edge of the double bed in her tan lingerie watching as he had removed his clothes and placed them neatly on the only chair in the room. When he had pulled down his underpants her mouth dropped open in surprise and shock.

"Where the hell did you get that thing?!" she involuntarily gasped.

They both stared at his limp dick. "It kind of came with the package. You know, when I was born," he replied dryly.

Annie gave him a look. "No, I mean. It's so damned fat!" she gasped as she sat forward to examine it, "How am I going to take that up my arse?"

Stanley pointed to the shelf between the wash basin and stained mirror on the wall to their left. There were half a dozen plastic bottles of various concoctions and colors to choose from as well as a couple of boxes of tissues on the table next to the bed.

"Oh, ohhhhhhhhhh," she whispered as the penny dropped. No wonder the old lady had winked at her as she handed over the key. She had a front row seat for the oldest game in town.

But still. There are dicks. Then there are THE cocks. The pricks that take the breath away and make the pussy drool. She glanced back at his swelling member feeling her anus twitch nervously as his girth expanded alarmingly. That really was one ridiculously fat dick.

"About that spanking and other stuff, Annie," he said as he walked over to his coat, "It's what we're here for after all."

She watched as he reached into a side pocket and pulled out what looked like a foot long narrow strip of leather. It was a strap with a handle at one end and with what looked like embroidered stitching along its length. Anne felt her mouth go dry and the muscles of each bum cheek tighten appreciatively as he let one end of the strap fall before her rapt gaze. Oh. Wow. That thing looked as menacing as fuck and he was going to use it on her bare butt later.

"How about a nice spanking first?" he winked at her.

Uh. Yeah. Okay. Annie shuffled across the bed as he sat down beside her. "So, uh, where do you want me. How do you want to do this?" she asked as her belly was doing somersaults and her heart was thudding around inside her rib cage. The spanking and strapping she was really looking forward to. It was the other thing that worried her.

Annie gasped as he took her hand and drew her across his large thighs until she tipped over with her nose lower than her backside. She wondered if he was going to spank her over her knickers for a bit first. Apparently not. In one swift motion, he pulled them over her bottom and half way down her trembling thighs.

"Oh, now this I like, " he breathed as he ran his finger over both her bare bottom cheeks, "You have such a beautiful bum, Annie. And now I'm going to spank it."

Annie suddenly jerked her head up. "Wait. WAIT!!" she urged him, "The word. We need a safe word remember!"

Stanley slapped his forehead. "Oops, you're right. What are you going to use?"

Annie frowned. "I can't think of one."

"How about you just ask me to stop when it get's a bit too hot down there," he suggested as he rubbed her bum all over making her wriggle excitedly. Much more of that and they would forget all about the spanking thing.

"Uh huh," she replied. Obvious word is obvious. "If I say stop you stop, okay?"

"I promise." he laughed as he held up his hand.

*

He started to spank her.

And the feel and sound of it were like welcoming back an old friend. She had always considered the idea of being spanked on her bare bottom a thing of comfort. That her inner self was somehow being warmed up and the fire in her belly stoked to burn brighter within. A kind of sensual kick start to her sexual motor that would ignite her lust and desire. Spanking was the key that unlocked her potential.

Each of her previous boyfriends had slapped her backside during sex. It was just a thing they did to them. But to her, it was something more special. She had wanted to ask them to spank her but it wasn't the done thing. At least, that's what she had always thought. Women just didn't ask to be spanked.

This spanking was merely an appetizer for the main course to come - her first ever strapping with a length of supple leather. How she would react and take that was something she was intrigued to discover. Find her limits as Miss. Malone had put it.

"OW!" gasped Annie as he spanked her harder. First one cheek then the other. Back and forth until her bum started to heat up nicely in the way she adored, "Oooh, Mr. Baxter. Those one's sting every so much you know. Am I very red back there?"

Stanley paused for a second. "I'd say you're more bright pink all over. It looks like you have a tough bum, Annie," he admired, "A spanking doesn't seem to bother you too much at all. That's very impressive for someone so new to all this. I shall give you another dozen and call it a day so we can move on to the strap. You're going to kneel up on the bed and I'm going to lash that cute posterior of yours until it turns very red. How does that sound?"

CRACK!

Annie bucked over his knee and reached around to rub away the smart from his last spank. "That sounds absolutely lovely, Stanley," she whimpered as she glanced over her shoulder just as his large hand fell again.

SMACK!!

"EeeeeoooooooowWW!!" she yelped as he suddenly gave her four spanks in rapid succession that had her scrambling and bouncing around so much that her nose touched the carpet.

SWAT!! SPANK!! SPANK!! SWAT!!

Annie gave a sudden gasp of surprise and squeezed her thighs firmly together so that the flesh bunched up against her hairless pussy. A pussy that suddenly sprang a dizzy leak of female juice as her sex shivered through a sweet climax.

Her world dissolved into an orgasmic multi-colored rainbow and she had no idea how she ended up on all fours with her well spanked bottom waving sexily in the air. She sighed happily and turned her head to her left to see Mr. Baxter swishing his leather strap through the air before laying it across the summit of her pink rump so he could measure the length of his swing.

"Oh." she gasped as she suddenly realized he was about to really REALLY thrash her poor little arse good and proper.

*

The strapping of her poor little arse was as profound and intense as she thought it would be. Everything about it was something she would never forget as long as she lived with the sights, sounds, and feel of it beyond anything she had experienced before.

The man was an expert. Knowing she was a virgin to the leather, he knew just the right amount of "ooomphhh" to put into his first swings as the leather laid itself across her raised and exposed backside. At each blow, the strap molded itself to the shape of both cheeks before rebounding away like a spitting snake to leave a band of red and a surprised yelp after each strike.

Annie wriggled her arse furiously after each blow. Holy shit. This is amazing! So different from her spanking. Not so personal as a hand on flesh but somehow more thrilling. Using an implement to bring pleasure to them both was intoxicating to her senses. The idea of it being a kind of erotic sexual punishment adding so much more to the drama of it.

THERWACK!!

"Ah, Ah, AHHHH!!" groaned Annie as another stroke, her tenth, lashed her again as she bounced and sagged on the bed. Her thighs were spread wide and left the whole of her sopping sex and waiting anus open to his lusty gaze.

"You alright, Annie?" he asked her as he raised the strap again and paused.

Annie pushed herself up on her arms and shook her head. Her body had just climaxed again and she was running around inside her head trying to catch and hold onto the sensations being wrought within her frame.

"Oh fuck, yes," she gurgled as she reached between her legs and furiously rubbed her clit before sliding two fingers inside her juicy pussy, "Give me another dozen, Stanley. But this time strap me harder. Please. I'll tell you if it's too much. But, please, thrash my poor little arse until I cum again."

Mr. Baxter was a man of principle. A man of honor who always tried to do his duty and serve the greater good. The greater good this day was to do as the good young lady wishes. He raised the strap higher and lashed it down across her waiting rump harder than before. The resulting crack echoed around the room quickly followed by Annie's plaintive yowl and shriek of welcomed pain.

"YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOWCH, MISTER BAXTER, YES!!"

The next eleven were delivered with the same reaction. At certain moments, Annie nearly asked him to stop. The pain in her arse rose from a steady seven out of ten to an emotionally devastating nine out of ten and stayed there for the rest of her thrashing.

She had found her limit.

*

A short while and much soothing bum rubbing later...

"Here, give me the bottle and I'll do us both again," said Annie as she got off the bed and reached between her bum cheeks so she could massage her already red and raw anus. Her first attempt at taking his fat cock up her rectum had failed and much more lubrication would be needed for him to push past her distended sphincter. If only his bloody thing wasn't so damned fat! She dropped down to her knees in front of him, "Here, lemme give you a suck before we have another go, Stanley."

Not so much such his cock but lick it for there was no way she could take him inside her mouth no matter how hard she tried. He was so fat he'd dislocate her jaw. So, she happily licked his knob all over before she squirted some purple looking liquid in both her hands and coated his penis liberally until it was dripping onto the floor.

Annie scrambled to her feet and squirted another splodge into her right hand and used her left to pull her cheeks apart as she stood there twisting around as he watched her with much amusement. She rubbed it all over her orifice and managed to shove much of it up her back passage until the stuff was seeping out of her tingling hole.

She screwed the lid back on and gave it back to him. "Alright, let's do this," she told him with determination, "This time, I'll stand facing the bed and bend over so I can hold myself open for your cock, okay?"

Stanley nodded. "Yes, Miss," he smiled at the young woman as she turned around, bent over so her head was on the bed and reached around to grab a cheek in each hand. He stepped between her spread legs and pushed his hippo cock head against her rosy pooper, "Ready, Annie?"

"As I'll ever be, Mr. Baxter," she replied as she felt him crouching down slightly so he could push UP into her opening, "Just take it slow. Once you get that head in I should be able to take the rest of it up my arsehole no problem."

It was, as they say, easier said than done.

Annie and her amazing anus did take all of Stanley Baxter's big fat dick in the end. But the stuffing of it up her anus was an adventure and a half. God only knows how her rubber ring stretched wide enough to let the mushroom head of his cock pop into it. The shriek when Annie finally felt it sink into her pud was loud enough to raise the dead making her twist around and press a firm hand against his chest so that he stopped and waited so she could adjust to his penile invasion of her most private place.

"HOLY FUCK. HOLY FUCK!!" she gasped as she stood on tiptoe feeling as if the fucking Titanic was docking up her rear end, "WAIT, wait, wait, EEEK! WAAAAAAAAAAAIT!!"

Her arse fucker held up his hands. "Geez, hon," he said with much amazement, "You actually took the damned thing. Yours is the first I've managed to get it up. Every woman I knew before I got married couldn't take it or would even attempt to try. I've always wanted to do a lady that way. Oh my, your arsehole feels amazing, Annie!!"

Stanley had finally achieved his dream.

Annie, meanwhile, was swimming in a sea of orgasms. Talk about feeling full of fat healthy cock. Mr. Baxter and his penis were by far the biggest thing she'd ever had up her backside and he felt EXQUISITE. She was now confident she could take him the whole way. She didn't know about him but she absolutely needed to be fucked something stupid. She could already feel the big one beginning to stir in the depths of her belly. She just needed for her client to give it a little poke or and prod to help it along.

She turned her head to look at him as he grinned at her like an idiot.

"Alright, Stanley," she whispered, "You can shove the rest of that fat cock of yours all the way in now. It should be a lot easier. You feel HUGE inside me. My gosh, I love anal sex!!"

By the time the Baxter dick was fully embedded in this wonderful young woman's rump, the lady in question had gone through so many emotions that she had lost count. His slow penetration of her anus, rectum, and lower bowel had driven her over the edge many times over and the only way she was still on her feet was because he was holding her hips firmly in his grasp as he pushed in and pulled out to push back in again.

Her arse fuck seemed to last an age. The fatness and girth of his solid organ forced apart her bum cheeks as he crammed himself fully inside her with his low slung ball sack flopping around the underside of her soaking wet mound. At first, she had furiously rubbed her upright little button to increase her pleasure but as the shag went on she realized she didn't need any further stimulation to make her climax. The penetration was enough to set her off at the slightest twitch of his thing within her. It was only when Mr. Baxter felt his own on coming storm did the pace of their sex increase much to Annie's delight.

She squealed suddenly as she bathed them both in a spray of her juices that ran down her legs with her lover pushing her onto the bed and forcing himself over her writhing body. "Oh, Stanley," she cried out as his weight covered her and pressed her fully into the mattress, "Ahhhh, fuck my arse. Ooo, that's right. Do that again, Mr. Baxter. Oh my God, you have no idea how much I loooooooooooove that big fat cock of yours!!"

Stanley grunted. He had a pretty good idea how much she loved it and would love it even more when he ejaculated inside her bottom. He reached beneath her and found her pert breasts and played with her nipples that had her shrieking in excitement.

Annie was in heaven. A heaven with a big fat penis lodged up her unmentionable. She needed him to cum. She needed to feel him spraying his thick creamy spunk inside her dark hole like yesterday. She forced her head up with her eyes shut real tight and bared her teeth as they arse fucked on. "Do me, Stanley," she squealed as he pounded her into the mattress, "Cum in my butt. Fill me right up. I want to feel you cum in me until there's no more spunk left in those big balls of yours!!"

The ejaculation, when it burst forth, was as intense and wonderful as she hoped it would be. The warm swoosh of his liquid poured out of him and into her in copious amounts that were forced out of her anus due to the tightness of their coupling. As he continued his spend, Annie gasped and her eyes flew open at the sheer ridiculousness of the amount of juice that flooded into her sex. Only when she felt him slump on top of her did the flow ease and come to a dribbling end. The room stank of a good hard arse fucking.

Stanley groaned in her right ear as she giggled when she felt his penis twitching inside her as it slowly deflated. "Did you like that, Mr. Baxter?" she asked as she kissed him on the cheek.

"Fucking hell, Annie," he grunted as he rolled off her, "That was something else. You're the first woman I've ever been able to fuck up the bum properly. I can't believe it!"

Annie reached back and carefully felt around her abused bottom. Crikey! Her poor bot was gaping wide open and she could feel his spunk running out of her well-fucked orifice. This thing was going to be sore for a couple of days. In fact, it was so sore she couldn't even feel the throbbing sting of her spanking and strapping any more. Not that it mattered. She was deliriously happy and thanked God she had found that newspaper on the bus. The whims of fate had smiled upon her that day and she was so grateful for it.

What had Miss.Malone said again?

A satisfied customer is a returning customer.

Annie smiled to herself as she turned her head to look at her first client, Mr. Baxter, who lay beside her with a big silly grin on his face. She suspected she and her eager little bumhole would be seeing him again in the future.