The Spanking of Widow Conway Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lost in her own swirl of sensations and solitude, Helen felt a million tiny firecrackers explode from head to toe when Jess brought his hand down for the fourth time.

"Her pussy's leaking all over my leg," Jess noted in the dark, the wetness of Helen's arousal dripping like dew from her labia as she shifted and shivered on top of him.

Reaching his hand down between the older woman's thighs, Jess coated his palm with the slick and oily secretions before gracefully pulling his hand away and raising it back into the air. With cool efficiency, Jess brought it back down for a fifth time, this time sending the liquid castoff of Helen's leaking vaginal spray out in all directions when his hand collided with her ass.

"Is that what you want?" Jess asked with the stonehearted bluntness Helen was openly craving.

"Yes," she croaked. "Please... Jess...Do it again...!!"

Jess obliged, spanking her three times in rapid succession, each one more violent than the previous until Helen's rear end had risen high into the air, as if to meet the stinging punishment being laid down upon it.

The pungency of Helen's arousal now thick in the cramped space, Jess could only imagine the glorious and frightening shades of red streaking Helen's behind if he would have turned on the light.

Stroking the back of her hair with his left hand as he soothingly massaged her shoulders and back with his right, Jess spent the next few seconds helping Helen calm down. Her pussy a greasy mess as it snugly hugged the firmness of his right thigh, Jess looked down and watched Helen shift her frame somewhat until she'd positioned her vagina flush against his knee. Raising his hand for the ninth time, Jess unleashed the hardest blow yet.

"OOOOHHHHHHHGGGODDDDDDD," the 65 year old widow cried out, knowing her rabid voice wouldn't carry from the closed basement.

Immediately feeling Helen grind her pussy against the unflinching bend of his knee, Jess could feel the spastic woman savagely fucking herself as he continued with his spanking. After hitting her for the 10th time, Jess could once again feel Helen shifting her weight.

"She's trying to frig herself while I spank her," Jess shook his head with astonishment.

Massaging his right hand over the expanse of Helen's tenderized rear end, Jess soaked in the sounds of the woman's fingers swimming through her pussy as he contemplated his next strike. Knowing she had no clue where or when the next collision would happen, Jess admired the way Helen's ass seemed to buck up and down, as if silently begging him to smack her once again.

Landing his 11th blow, Jess felt his cock throb when the sound of Helen's lurid and unrepentant cries bounced off the walls surrounding him.

"Yes...My God ...Yes," Helen whimpered helplessly, the vibrations of Jess' most recent strike still reverberating through her spine as she franticly pinched her clit.

Then Jess did the unthinkable.

Sliding his right hand beneath Helen's body, Jess pulled her saturated paw away from her swollen crotch.

"Don't be greedy," Jess leaned in and told her.

Then he spanked her again, this time loving the way Helen was forced to rut her cunt against his knee that much harder since he wasn't allowing her to touch it herself.

"MMMMMM...AAAHHHHHH...please...Jess...please...let me cum," Helen gasped for breath, on the verge of absolutely coming out of her skin as Jess tempted her with number 13.

Tracing his fingertips in random figure 8 patterns across of the softness of Helen's aching behind, Jess braced his left hand on the center of her back before delivering the baker's dozen blow.

"WWWAAAAA...WWAAAAHHHHHHH," Helen tensed and grimaced, her feet lurching into the air as the report of Jess' strike ricocheted through her brain.

Instinctivly slipping her hand down to her crotch, Helen attempted to stick her fingers back into the molten glow before Jess cut her off at the pass.

"...Please...I'm gonna explode Jess...please...," Helen begged yet again, but Jess' only response was blow 14.

Unable to sooth the churning storm brewing inside her pussy, Helen's only recourse was to grab each of her titties and squeeze them hard as a tornado crescendo built inside her body. With all the angst coursing through her soul, Helen looked just like a wild and confused animal there on Jess' lap, her arms and legs flaring out as if she could have taken flight if she strained any harder.

"Do you want me to fuck you?" Jess finally, and mercifully, asked.

Before Helen could even uncoil her tongue to respond, Jess spanked her for the 15th time.

"GGAAWDDDDYEESSSSSS...Please fuck me Jess," Helen sobbed and spat, her forehead pressed down into the sheets as she ground her cunt against his now soaked leg.

A lit fuse himself, Jess tossed Helen aside and laid her face down across the center of the bed before standing and taking his place above her. The clear scent of Helen's need saturating his senses, Jess placed his right knee on the bed beside Helen's waist and lowered his groin towards her rear end. As if the woman's beckoning warmth was drawing him closer, Jess slipped the head of his cock between Helen's asscheeks until it smacked into her burning quim.

Shoving forward, Jess steadied his left hand on Helen's corresponding shoulder and watched as her head jerked backwards the instant he penetrated her.

"FFFFFFAAAAAHHHHHKKKKKK," Helen cursed in glorious relief.

"GGRRR...GGRRAAAHHHHHH," Jess groaned as well, his cock pulsing wildly as the choking grip of Helen's velvet cunt pulled him deeper.

It crossed Jess' mind, considering Helen's background and morals, that he might have only been the second man she'd ever been with, and that thought only served to prod him on that much more as he plowed his dick deeper into her womb. His body nearly blanketing Helen's as she writhed on the sheets below, Jess hurled his hips in powerful, rhythmic circles as the sound of his flesh meeting hers filled the darkness.

Worried at first that he may have needed to be gentle with Helen due to her age and ultra petite frame, seeing the unbridled eagerness she accepted his carnal assault with, Jess decided to give her all he had. Kissing her like a horny animal on the back of her neck as she humped her behind upwards to meet each of his brutal thrusts, Jess could hear the old mattress and boxsprings straining under the intensity of their coupling.

Slowing his downward momentum when he bottomed out inside Helen, Jess pressed his pubic bone down on the older woman's freshly spanked and still tender ass, then expertly churned and stirred his cock slowly through her overstuffed pussy. Gradually pulling the sticky and drenched length of his manhood backwards every so often, Jess would then shove it all the way forward, taking great joy in the way Helen would tremble and shudder each time he repeated the process.

Leaning down to kiss her just below each ear, Jess could feel the breeze of Helen's feet as they flailed through the air beside him. Giving Helen a minute or so to catch her breath for his final push, Jess massaged the back of the woman's head with one hand as he reached down and played with her breasts with the other.

Arching back, he then moved in for the kill.

Increasing the pace and intensity of his thrusts, Jess clamped both his hands around Helen's waist and drove his cock home. Ramming it into her pussy with blinding precision, each syllable leaving Helen's throat sounded like crystal shattering against the cinderblock walls of the basement.

"YEESSS...AAAAHHH...FUCK...YESSS...Fuck ...me...fuck...me...fuck...meeeeee...Jeeessssss...cum for me...please Baby...cum for me," Helen repeatedly gasped, creating goosebumps on Jess' arms and back.

And the younger man did just that. Feeling as if a locomotive was racing up and down his spine, Jess' bloated balls bounced wildly off Helen's behind until the milkshake brewing inside them was on the verge of erupting.

"...I'm... gonna ...cum," Helen wailed helplessly, beating Jess to the punch by mere seconds.

"Me too," Jess whispered into the squealing woman's ear, his entire body jerking until he finally emptied his boiling lust deep into Helen's spasming womb.

Gripping both his hands tight around the back of Helen's on the crumpled and sweaty sheets below, the pair intertwined their 10 fingers as the energy of their dueling orgasms raced through the other's pores.

________________________

At some point after a good bit of post-coital cuddling, the two made the decision that it was probably for the best if Helen returned upstairs and slept in the master bedroom in case the kids woke up early and questioned why she was downstairs 'where Daddy slept'. At least that was the re-collection Helen had when the first light of day came through the window and woke her up.

Laying there in the early morning solitude on the Tuttle's bed, Helen tried focusing her eyes the best she could with only three good hours of sleep. For just the briefest of moments, she wondered if everything that had happened in the basement with Jess might have all been a dream. The instant she tried to turn over and every muscle in her body screamed however, Helen knew what he'd put her through had been way more than her imagination could conjure.

A massive lump formed in Helen's throat when she contemplated that first walk down the steps, and the fear and potential embarrassment that may come as soon as she made eye contact with Jess or his two kids. Even though she was an adult, and sensed Jess had matured into quite a polite and respectful young man as well, no matter how old you got, dealing with the awkwardness of a 'morning after' was never easy.

Helen quickly decided pre-emptiveness was her best tact. Rising from bed and slipping her sublimely aching bones back into her clothes, Helen went downstairs way before anyone in the house even thought of waking up. Throwing together a large Sunday morning breakfast for Jess and the kids, Helen figured it would make things easier on everyone if they were able to follow the heavenly scent of bacon to the kitchen table.

The first small obstacle of getting her life back to normal conquered, Helen Conway would find it much more difficult in the coming weeks as she shared a classroom with Jess, trying to keep her pussy from becoming a soaking wet mess each time he gave her that subtle and secret look, the one only a man can give a woman that he's had carnal knowledge of...

*

THE END

Thank you for reading

12