The Spanking She Gives

Story Info
Husband gets a solid spanking from his wife.
2.2k words
4.33
42.5k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sat on the couch in their living room for a little over ten minutes, praying. She was only going to go into this as she was led by the Spirit, just as her husband did. Her prayers, of course, were answered. She felt the promptings, and had to be strong to follow through with what she felt led to do.

She took the clothes she had laid out earlier from the couch, and dressed. She put her black panties, under the knee length black skirt, with the vertical pin stripes. Then she buttoned her white blouse, over a black bra, all the way to the collar. She wore no shoes, makeup, or perfume. She wouldn't need them tonight.

Taking a deep breath, she went to their bedroom, and opened the door. Her husband lay across their bed, face down, tied spread eagle with white cotton rope. He was completely nude, with a ball gag in his mouth buckled tightly around his head. There were three paddles, of varying sizes, and a wicker cane lying on the bed next to him. A bottle of lotion was on one of the nightstands, with her vibrator next to it. Even though she probably wouldn't enjoy this mentally, she knew that spanking his cute butt would bring her arousal. She wouldn't deny her body what it needed, even if that need was to feel him, instead of a sex toy.

'You have had time to think about why you are here.' She said as she picked up the smallest of their paddles, a rectangular one about a half inch thick, and he nodded.

She swatted his buttocks with a SMACK! Then she said, 'I do not need you to answer me! I know why you are here! You will only listen, not respond!'

She set the paddle on the red mark she had given to the cheek she had struck, and lightly rubbed it back and forth across the skin.

She then struck the other cheek, and continued. 'I think you have been flirting overly much here of late. I see the way you drool over women everywhere we go!'

She struck each of his cheeks to emphasize what she was saying, and he swayed his bottom a bit from side to side as color started to show. Then she lifted her skirt as he turned his head and looked at her crotch being bared to him. 'This is the only pussy I want you to be chasing!' She leaned against the bed, putting herself in line with his stare, as she held her skirt up to her waist. 'I don't want you trying to get any other my husband. You are mine, and I do not share!' She struck his bottom a few more times with the paddle as he wiggled on the bed, making noises around the gag in his mouth, unable to move or cry out. Then she let her skirt fall back into place, as she walked to the other side of the bed.

'I may have suspicions,' she said as she swatted his butt a number of times from that side of the bed, 'but I know that your key has not opened any other locks. If it was anything other than suspicion I wouldn't be here and we wouldn't be having this little talk.'

She landed a few more swats against his wiggling butt, which was now a nice rosy hue, then she set the small paddle beside his head, so he could see that she had switched. She picked up the medium size paddle, about an inch thick and as round as one of his buttocks, testing its feel in her hand. She set the paddle against the middle of his butt, so he would know which one she held, and circled it lightly on his cheeks.

Her hand moved quickly, raising the paddle and landing it over his anus, the strike covering half of each cheek. He threw back his head and made noises around the ball in his mouth again. She rubbed the paddle for a few moments, and then swatted his cheek again, causing him to lift his hips from the bed and tense his body for a moment. She did the same to the other cheek of his ass, and his hips bounced on the bed a couple of times as she watched.

Her body began to respond from the spanking she was giving her husband, as she knew it would, and she could feel arousal between her legs. She began to paddle him on the bottom harder, with only a brief pause, before she would swat his fanny again. He tried to avoid the paddle, as her hand brought it down against the red skin of his butt, and he strained against the ropes bound tightly around his wrists and ankles.

When she had tied him to their bed she had been angry and made sure that he was stretched across it securely, only able to move his hips slightly. She knew that he could not avoid the paddle as she brought it down hard against his butt again. The sounds he made around the gag were incoherent, but she knew he would be fine from this discipline. He might even learn something.

She didn't look at his face as she landed a series of hard fast swats with the paddle on his butt, she was afraid that if she did, she might stop the discipline they both needed. There was just a hint of purpling on his bottom as she continued to spank him hard, this only made her arousal greater as he thrashed about on their bed, pulling the ropes taught.

She struck first one buttocks, then the other, very hard, and more bruising appeared. She also began to feel wetness between her legs and knew that her body would need release soon. The paddle landed again on his skin, the deeper crimson color of his butt fully holding her attention as he bucked and squirmed against their bed as she reached under her skirt with her free hand. Again she struck that red ass as she touched herself between the legs, finding that wetness had saturated her panties as she applied pressure against her vagina through them.

She walked around the bed and set the round paddle on his back as he lay there, breathing hard. She then hiked the skirt she wore, and slipped her panties off. She tucked them under her husband's groin, surprised to feel that he was semi erect, and then had an interesting thought enter her mind. She decided to give his, now bruised butt, a slight break. She picked up her vibrator and climbed onto the bed, seating herself with her back against the headboard, her feet over his arms.

'You will watch this.' She said as she flicked the vibrator on and inserted it into her wet vagina, only inches from his face, as he lifted his head and watched her. She pressed the additional stimulator, built into the base of the toy, against her sensitive clitoris and leaned her head back against the hard wood of the bed behind her. She closed her eyes as she imagined his butt wiggling around on their bed trying to avoid the paddle she had used to swat it. She had climax building swiftly within her.

She let the feelings of her body wash over her as she spread her legs fully, the vibrator held snug against her tingling clit, the vision of his tight buttocks rippling from the force of her swats. She felt herself slide slowly down the cool wood of the headboard as she allowed orgasm to release between her legs. Her body tensed and eased as she felt long shuddering waves of sweet release washing over her.

When she opened her eyes she saw the parted lips of her pussy were within an inch of touching his nose. She reached forward and grabbed his hair as she allowed herself to slide that inch toward him, pushing his head slightly back, she removed the vibrator and put it aside.

She reached between her legs and spread her lips as the gag in his mouth touched her vagina, then pushed against it as she pulled his head forward. Her clitoris was still very sensitive from the orgasm her body had released, and as she pulled his head against her spread pussy, she came again easily. Her hand pulled his head to her by the hair as her body convulsed against the ball in his mouth, her eyes closed as she let out a long, low moan

She let her body release completely before she let go his hair, then scooted back from him, seeing that the gag in his mouth was covered in moisture from her vagina. She knew the scent of her would be strong in his nostrils as she scoots over him, feeling that she really didn't care as she stepped to the floor beside their bed.

She lifted the largest paddle they owned in her hand, the thick wood easily covered the majority of both cheeks as she set it on his butt to rest against the crease of his legs. She took the round paddle from his back, and set it next to the smaller paddle near his head, before she sat on the bed beside him.

Untying the rope holding his ankle, she let it fall to the floor as she said, 'Up on your knees with your legs slightly apart.' Then she grabbed the discipline paddle.

As he complied with her order, she saw that he was fully erect, his long penis standing straight out at a forty five degree angle to the bed as he knelt. She reached between his legs to take his testicles in her free hand, and pulled them slightly back. She didn't want him rocking forward while she finished his discipline, her hold on him there would make sure he stayed put.

She tested the weight of the large paddle in her hand by using it to move her panties from between his knees; it felt a bit bulky to her, but still fit in her hand well. The first strike across his bottom landed hard, and he tried to lean forward with a sharp intake of breath, but her grip around his balls made him kneel quickly again. She struck his bottom hard a second time, and his hips trembled, but he stayed firmly in a kneeling position. The paddle landed against the deep red of his bruised ass several more times as she held him in place by his scrotum and his body jerked and tensed, but he didn't try to pull away again, he only moaned loudly around the gag in his mouth.

She looked around his hips, pleased to see that his erection had not diminished; she had plans for that cock when she had finished on his ass. She struck his butt several times more, but added a tight squeeze of his balls as each swat landed. This brought more moans from him, but now they sounded more like moans of pleasure than pain.

She released his scrotum as she walked around the bed with the paddle, lightly resting it against his fanny as he knelt there. She set the paddle across his hips, and then undid the rope from his wrist before picking it up again. The paddle landed against his fanny hard a half dozen times before he lifted his shoulders, and rocked forward on his knees. She took advantage of the new angle and struck him several times more on his butt, making the muscles ripple a bit from the force of her swats. He had pushed his body forward enough that his head rested against the headboard as she landed the last swat, his breathing around the gag was labored, and she reached to unbuckle it from his head.

'Get on your back.' She told him as she slipped her skirt to the floor. He rolled over quietly, and she saw that his penis was still firm, as she crawled onto the bed and straddled him.

'I will tie you in place again if you don't keep your hands on the bed.' She said as she lifted slightly and placed the head of his cock against her. She lowered herself onto him, sliding easily down his length, quivering from the feel of him entering her. He didn't reach up as she began pumping up and down on his cock, but grabbed onto the sheet and lifted his hips slightly as she rode him.

The look on his face was part pleasure from being inside of her, and part pain from the pressure of his fanny on the bed when she pushed herself down onto him. She rose toward climax quickly with the feel of him against her sensitive places, and leaned her head back as she took him into her deeply.

Her orgasm was strong as she threw back her head and gasped, 'You are forgiven my husband. Just don't stop wanting this!' Her body quivered on him, shuddering as she felt him release within her.