The Spanking Stories Ch. 03: Shhh!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zenmackie
zenmackie
766 Followers

He wasn't at the computer, and for a moment Theresa began to doubt. Then she turned... and saw him waiting, hands at his sides, between two rows of shelves.

Their eyes met, and suddenly Theresa was beset with another, much bigger doubt: what if he had only put that address on her computer to mock her? What if he was only here to taunt the dowdy, uptight librarian some more?

No.

Still holding his gaze she took off her glasses and let them hang from the lanyard around her neck. She looked away then, down at her cart, and wheeled it past him without a word. She stopped and turned the cart sideways. Keeping her back to him she plucked a book from the cart and slid it into its proper place on the shelf—from memory, as she was nearly blind without her glasses on.

Turning back to the cart she leaned over it slightly to get a book from the other side then placed it on its shelf. She could feel him watching her every move.

She turned back to the cart once more. She took a deep breath.

She leaned over the cart again, this time as if reaching for a book all the way at the bottom of the other side. She grasped the edge of the lower shelf with her hands.

Her short black hair hung in her face, and her breasts felt unnaturally heavy.

She closed her eyes... and waited.

In the silence of the library even the sound of quiet footsteps on the carpet could be heard.

He was standing directly behind her. Theresa braced herself for the first blow...

...And gasped as she felt instead her skirt being unbuttoned... then unzipped ... then slowly, almost ceremoniously, lowered to the floor. She cursed herself for not buying new underwear, even as her breathing began to speed up. Her behind suddenly felt huge to her in that position and she worried that the sight of it would repel him.

Again she waited.

Then, a sound:

"Mmmmm."

Then just the tips of his fingers...touching her lightly through the fabric of her white cotton panties... gradually sliding upward to become his entire hands... caressing her behind... molding the cheeks. Oh Christ, it felt so good.

"MMMmmm."

In spite of everything Theresa smiled for a moment at the sound.

Suddenly, on the exposed skin at the very tip of her spine, just above her panties, Theresa felt a warm breath...

...And then his lips, kissing her there with incredible tenderness, even as his hands continued to take possession of her.

Ohhhh... the sweetness of it. Theresa felt herself beginning to cry again, the tears running down her nose and dripping onto the rug. She bit her lip, hard, not wanting him to hear. Not wanting anything to interfere with the most wonderful experience of her life. She felt as if she had become liquid, warm—barely aware of her body's discomfort as it lay, head down, across the cart and the spines of the books on it.

She felt her panties being gently lowered, then allowed to drop and join her skirt in a heap around her ankles. She drew a shuddering breath. She was now completely exposed. She, Theresa Bryant, Head Librarian, was bent over the shelving cart in her own library, panties down, awaiting the whim of a complete stranger. Whose name she didn't even know, she suddenly realized.

And she didn't care.

Now, she thought. Please, now.

The first blow, when it came, was nothing like the rude slap on the behind he had given her before. It was light, hardly more than a pat—just enough to make the skin tingle slightly. It was followed by another just like it on the other cheek.

There was a pause.

The next slaps were a little more brisk, though not much, and there was less space between them.

Gradually they started to come faster...and harder.

There was some pain, yes, but soon Theresa felt a kind of glow beginning there, a warmth that began to spread across her behind...and then inward...and then, as the rhythm and intensity of his strokes began to build...downward, between her legs.

Habit made Theresa attempt to remain silent within the sacred confines of her library, ridiculous though she knew it was with the repeated crack of his open hand on her behind echoing through the room. But no matter how tightly she clamped her jaw, small whimpers, then embarrassing grunts and eventually groans of pain and pleasure combined began to escape from between her lips... until finally, as his assault on her behind and the fire between her legs reached an unbearable crescendo, she burst forth with a full-blooded scream that shook the nearby windows as she came.

Theresa held onto the cart as if it were a life raft, gasping for breath, as the quakes and tremors of pleasure ripped through her body. Oh, God...!

Sometime later she felt a hand caressing her hair. She raised her head and opened her eyes...

...To find him on his knees before her, his expression deeply concerned.

"Are you alright?" His voice was loud in the sudden silence.

Theresa managed a groggy smile as she raised a finger to her lips.

"Shh!" she whispered.

Then she pulled him to her and kissed him.

zenmackie
zenmackie
766 Followers
12