The Spare Room

Story Info
Ryan introduces girlfriend to her first BDSM experience.
1.8k words
4.15
17.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've been secretly ordering a variety of toys and devices from an online fetish site and I've made plans to have you over to my apartment this Saturday evening for a very unusual encounter.

The bed in my spare room has been prepared with wrist and ankle cuffs which are fastened to each bed post and are designed so that I can adjust the leg restraints in many different positions. I was not sure how you would react to this darker side of pleasure but I intend to find out.

...a knock on the door and I quickly rush to let you in, kissing you and embracing your body tightly against mine. "Whoa!" you laughed, "I can see what you have on your mind!"

"Don't you want to go out to dinner first you asked?"

"No, not tonight." "Tonight is different, come with me."

Leading you to the spare bedroom, we paused at the entrance. "What the fuck?"... you whispered, as you saw the restraints on the bedposts and the pleasure whip and various other curious looking devices on the nightstand. The room was dimly lit with candles and soft lighting.

"Trust, that's the key."

"Uh, okayyy?" you uttered nervously as I sensed a bit of uncertainty in your voice.

"Trust me Kristen." I grabbed the eye mask blindfold from the table and secured it around your head. Then, I began to strip off your clothes aggressively, pulling your blouse and bra off and kneeling to unbutton and remove your shorts and panties in one firm pull that caused you to briefly lose your balance. Completely naked and blindfolded, I took you by the hand and led you to an arm-less chair in the bedroom. "Kristen , bend over my knee and don't say a word."

You lay across my lap and cupping my hand, I gave you a firm but harmless spank to your right ass cheek, holding my warm palm on your ass after the blow. You seemed shocked and jumped a bit. I repeated this several times on each ass cheek and you jumped and sighed each time I spanked you. Then, increasing my firmness with an upward spank on your right ass cheek causing your sexy hot ass to lift and settle back onto my lap. "Owwww! Ryan, damn you," you cried! I did not respond to your objections, instead I repeated and gave you a firm spank on the opposite cheek, clearly causing your ass to turn a light reddish color. fuck! you cried out.

"Kristen, do you feel my cock getting hard underneath you?" I asked.

"Hmm, hmm," you muttered. I continued spanking you in a motion beginning from the bottom of your ass crack and upward toward your back that tended to spread your ass cheeks when I landed the blow, sending a wave of pleasure to your pussy and pelvic region. Now, your cries of pain seemed to be more of a desirable response.

"Uhhh", "uhhh", "uhhh", you moaned with each spank and I held my hand briefly on your ass to sooth you before administering the next one.

"Let me see if you are ready to please me Kristen." I slid my fingers down your ass crack, over your asshole until I found your wet pussy and slid two fingers in your hole and with my thumb pressing against your asshole, withdrew a generous amount of cum which I spread onto your clit and rubbed it in circular motions.

"Oh Ryan!" You raised your ass up, confirming to me that you enjoyed this stimulation.

"You're ready, stand up!"

I lifted you and carried you to the bed, setting you down on your back and securing your wrists to the restraints on each bedpost, then I spread your legs wide and secured one to each of the posts at the foot of the bed. Finally, I put a pillow under your ass to lift and provide easier access to your pussy and asshole.

"Kristen, I've never seen you like this before, such an incredibly sexy body." You lay before me blindfolded, completely naked, ass red and stinging, with your most private parts exposed and vulnerable to all of my desires. Your arms above your head, breasts protruding, nipples fully erect. Your legs spread wide forcing your labia open and exposing your wet pink pussy hole. I could clearly see every detail of your sexy wet pussy and asshole, your lips, fuck hole, and swollen clit peeking out of the bottom of the hood. Needless to say, this vision made me want to fuck you right then and there! ...but not yet.

I took the feather ticklers from the nightstand and began to lightly brush them over your breasts. Your nipples responded by growing harder and erect. You jumped and squirmed not knowing where I would touch you next. Now traversing your belly and working my way down to your pussy, just brushing your clit and feathering along your open pussy hole. I brushed lightly up and down the length of your pussy and watched as your pussy and asshole twitched and contracted involuntarily from my touch.

Reaching for the pleasure whip, I gripped it and slapped it against your thighs, sides of your ass and across your belly as you twisted and pulled at the restraints. Lying next to you, I began sucking your tit into my mouth, licking and coating your nipple with warm saliva. I sucked your nipple and breast into my mouth as though I was nursing on your tit. At the same time, I slid my finger between your breast and down your belly and into your pussy. With 2 fingers, I penetrated and rubbed your pussy as my mouth continued sucking your nipple and breast. You arched your back and writhed in pleasure.

Positioning myself between your legs with clear access to your genitals, I took my tongue and began sliding it from the bottom of your spread pussy along the inside of your labia till I reached your pussy hole where I used my tongue like a cock, fucking it in and out of your pussy and tasting and swallowing your cum. "Kristen, I love how you taste when I eat out your pussy." I buried my tongue into your hole and sucked and licked in an upward motion toward your clit area, then I turned my head and inserted my tongue in the more deeper part of your pussy, closer to your asshole and licked upward with steady motion.

You moaned as I continued my journey up to your clit, erect and engorged, exposing itself from underneath the hood where I coated it with saliva, flicked it and sucked it into my warm mouth. My lips pulled and sucked on your clit, then released and repeated this. No other part of my body touched you except my tongue. You lifted your hips, signalling that I had found the right spot and began pumping your hips and wet pussy into my face to seek out my tongue, aching to orgasm.

I got up from the bed and took off my shirt wet with perspiration from the effort of spanking your ass. I undid my pants and took them off revealing a rock hard cock that needed a pussy to fuck. The head of my cock was pink and engorged with a bead of cum oozing from the tip. Shaft stiff and straight and balls full and hanging down from my cock, ready to release the hot creamy cum resting inside.

"I need to cum," you shouted! "Ryan, make me cum right now...please!" I remained silent, wanting you to guess what was in store for you next.

I grabbed the magic wand vibrator from the table, turned it on and placed it just on top of your clit. Then, I inserted two fingers and curled them up massaging your g-spot. As I finger fucked you and and vibrated your clit, you totally lost control of yourself, moaning and gyrating as you began to orgasm. "Ryan, I'm cummmmmmming!!" Your pussy tightened around my fingers and a short spurt of warm fluid shot from your pussy onto my fingers and face. You arched your back and shook as I continued to make you orgasm.

The leg restraints were adjustable and I pulled up on the restraint to raise your legs, bending them slightly at the knee. First the right leg, then the left. Both of your legs were now spread and pulled back near your head, your pussy gaping and glistening and your asshole totally exposed and vulnerable.

I mounted you, sliding my hard cock deep into your sopping wet pussy. The position you were in allowed me to fuck deep into your hole until my balls rubbed on your asshole. Fucking you with long, deep strokes you literally creamed the shaft of my cock. I fucked you hard and deep, my long stiff cock slid in and out of your wet hole, my full balls slapping against your asshole. I pushed deep into your pussy and stopped, my warm full balls resting on your asshole. I spit a string of saliva onto your clit and rubbed it with my thumb while I began pumping you again. You began pushing your pelvis into the air and I fucked up into your pussy holding your hips as you shook and orgasmed again.

I pulled out of your pussy and was further aroused by the site of your puckered asshole and the stream of pussy juice that had dripped over it. I rubbed your asshole with my thumb, smearing the fluid over the hole. I took the head of my cock and pressed it into your asshole, then slid my hard shaft into your tight ass. There was still plenty of lubrication on my cock and I fucked your little asshole hard while my thumb rubbed your swollen clit. "fuuuuuck Ryan" you cried. No letting up. My cock continued pounding your ass and I got to a point where I could drive the total length of my shaft into your ass.

The room was filled with sex. Dimly lit, candles flickering, my girl trussed up in the most compromising position. The smell of sex, pussy, ass, saliva, and perspiration engulfed the room. The bed sheet was wet with precum and pussy juice. It was time.

I was so turned on by the look and feel of your asshole stretching around my cock that I simply couldn't hold my cum any longer.

Pulling my throbbing cock from your ass, I went to the top of the bed kneeling in front of your face. I removed your blindfold and with 3 strokes of my cock, shot a creamy string of hot cum across your lips, then put my cock into your mouth and you sucked four to five more spurts of cum from my cock. "Baby, I love you", I said as I tried to catch my breath. We kissed, tasting and sharing my cum that covered your lips and face.