The Spark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cndrlla69
Cndrlla69
60 Followers

Once we made it to the reception tent, we ran into Jason and Heather. Jason took me into his arms for a hug. "Jessie, I'm so glad you're here. I want you to meet Heather." Heather took me into her arms for a tight hug too.

"I'm so happy to meet you Jessie," she said. "I've heard so many stories about you three. I'm sure we will be great friends!"

"I could use a friend Heather," I responded truthfully. At that moment Heather was called off to talk with someone else leaving me alone with Jason and Noah.

"Jason, about last night..." I began.

"It's OK, 'Ariel', I've told Heather already. I don't keep secrets from her. She's very open-minded for growing up in a small town. She's OK with it," he chuckled. "She even suggested a four way might be fun."

I blushed deeply. "Yeah, well, if I survive the next few minutes with Dad. I think he wants to ground me for life."

"I've talked to Dad already. When you two were missing at the same time I began to wonder if you'd found each other. Obviously you did considering Dad's state of mind and the hickeys on your neck. No guarantees but I spoke up for you. Noah's a good man sis. I hope things work out." He reached out to slap Noah on the shoulder in a very manly gesture. I rolled my eyes at the two of them.

"Go find your wife Jason, I've got to go see Dad," I said sending him off with a gentle push.

I was determined to make Dad see reason. It turned out I didn't have to. Whatever Jason had said must have helped. As I approached he enfolded me in his arms in a tight bear hug. "I'm sorry sweetie," he whispered. "You have just shocked me so much. You're not a little girl but a grown woman who can make her own choices. You don't really need a Dad anymore, not to protect you or tell you what you can or can't do. Maybe we could be friends?"

I could feel Noah's hand on my hip and his body close behind me. Tears streaked down my face as I answered, "I'll always need a Dad. A Dad who is a friend is even better. Whatever happens with Noah will be as it will, but I will always have you."

"He's a good man sweetie. I've known him all his life."

"Yes," I agreed adamantly. "He is a good man."

Noah chimed in at this point. "Sir, I'm not sorry for what Jessie and I have done. I promise you this however, it will not happen again until she has stood with me in front of a preacher and my ring is on her finger."

My dad grinned at Noah. "Yep," he said. "A good man, a man of his word."

I just stood there my mouth hanging open. He couldn't really mean it, could he?

Chapter Three

He had meant it. Damn him. I hadn't gone back to Florida. I'd taken an extended leave from work and stayed on at the farm with Dad. I wanted to get to know him better and continue to explore things with Noah. No matter what I'd tried in the following weeks I'd gotten nothing but passionate kissing. And I had tried. I'd tried getting him out of his clothes and he'd had nothing of it. I'd tried surprising him at his house while he was in the shower and out of his clothes. He'd promptly gotten out with shampoo in his hair and gone outside to rinse off in cold hose water. It went on that way for two months, two long months in which we had gotten to know each other and the spark had grown to a flame out of control. One month ago I had admitted to myself the truth, I was head over heels in love with Noah and could not imagine my life without him.

That day I had gone out and bought a ring. After a nice dinner, we went out to the pond to enjoy the sunset. As the last rays disappeared, I'd asked Noah to marry me. He had accepted with a whoop and a holler. I'd expected him to finally make love to me again that night at the pond, but no, all I got was a kiss.

Three weeks ago I'd gotten another surprise. I'd found out that that spark between Noah and me had started something else too. I hadn't told anyone, not even Noah. I had planned carefully how to break the news and the time was coming soon.

This afternoon, three months to the day after our reunion at the pond, Noah and I stood in the yard behind his farmhouse before the preacher. Jason stood as best man and Heather, who'd become my best girlfriend, stood as my matron of honor. It was not a fancy affair, only family and friends. I had been denied my wish to wear my riding leathers. Instead, Heather and I wore maxi dresses with jeweled flip-flops, mine white with lace, hers a sunny yellow, hers was specifically chosen to hide her three month pregnancy. The men wore nice jeans with dress shirts and their best hats and boots. Inside the open doors of the barn my white Softail sat next to Noah's matte black Road King, both packed and ready to ride on our honeymoon trip tomorrow.

Most importantly, however, as we said our vows to each other, and Noah slipped a wedding band etched in dolphins and waves on my finger, sitting in the first row behind us was my mom cuddled up to my dad, and they were holding hands. Tears came to my eyes at the beauty of the day, the bright sun and crisp fall leaves the backdrop as we tied ourselves to each other. We had both found what we'd never expected in one of our oldest childhood friends. As we shared our first kiss as man and wife I felt that spark again.

It was a fun afternoon. I knew Noah wished his parents could be there to see this and was missing them but he hid it well. We enjoyed the good food, the company, and dancing to the country music playing in the background. I specifically enjoyed all the sweet nothings Noah spent all afternoon whispering in my ear, his plans for me for our wedding night. I was getting wetter and wetter as my imagination was going wild. He may have been celibate for the past three months, but his mind had had a wild time with me.

Finally it was time to cut the cake. I had kept my plans for the cake a surprise. As we walked up to it Noah began laughing out loud, so hard he couldn't stop. Jason was chuckling too behind us. No one else got the joke but that didn't matter to me. I'd had the cake decorated in an under the sea theme with an Ariel and Prince Erik from the Disney movie cake topper!

"It's beautiful!" he said when he could finally draw an even breath. "What a wonderful surprise. I love you Ariel," he said leaning down to plant a kiss on top of my head.

"I love you too Erik," I replied. "I hope you like this surprise too." I stepped forward and quickly popped a small baby mermaid into Ariel's arms. My surprise was greeted with dead silence. I couldn't look up at him. I was shaking. Then I felt his strong arms come around my waist from behind and I relaxed. One of his large hands spanned my belly.

"Really?" he asked quietly.

I just shook my head yes.

"I love you so much Ariel, and our baby. Thank you. It's the most wonderful news, the most wonderful gift. What do you think, pond or hayloft?"

"You're really OK with becoming at husband and finding out you're a father all in one day?" I whispered.

"Your husband? I love the sound of that. A Father? I'm thrilled at the thought of it. You've made me so happy."

I turned in his arms, our lips met with that now familiar spark. The rest of the afternoon was a blur as we received congratulations and hugs from family and friends. Mom and Heather started talking about plans for a double baby shower. I couldn't wait to be alone with Noah. Mom and Dad were the last to go. He had invited her to spend the night at the farm with him. I had the feeling they'd be doing more than just sleeping. Noah and I waved goodbye from the porch of my new home then he scooped me up in his arms and carried me over the threshold.

"Are you crazy?" I yelped. "I've practically been living here for two weeks now."

"Tradition my sweet. Straight to bed or a shower first?" He wiggled his eyebrows at me and I instantly recalled some of his whispered promises that had involved the shower.

"Neither," I answered.

"Oh yes my pretty. You've been torturing me for three months! I want you and I'm going to have you," he reached to grab me and I spun away just in time.

"Not yet, my love. I have been tortured for three months as well. Then all that talk this afternoon? I'm sure everyone knew by my blushes exactly what you were up to. You had my nipples hard without even touching them!"

"Yeah, I know," he grinned. "Now come here, I have plans for tonight."

"Really? I bet you do. Well so do I. It's time for your lessons."

"Lessons? What the hell are you talking about? I want to make love to my new wife."

"Well, if we are going to Crystal Palms for two weeks while Mom stays here, you need to learn proper etiquette."

"Etiquette?"

"Yep. Being a nudist is not just walking around naked. There are rules."

"Rules?"

"Yes. Now stop sounding like a parrot," I said in my best schoolmarm tone. "Now strip and let's proceed."

"Can I strip you first?"

"No, hands to yourself. No touching," if looks could kill I'd have been six feet under at that moment. He went along with it, peeling out of his clothes standing right there in the front room. I watched, admiring his physique.

"You're staring," he observed, "and drooling."

"I am not drooling," I replied crisply, "but I was staring. I broke a rule already and here I was teaching you. No open ogling."

"Does that mean I can ogle covertly?"

"Only if you're ogling me."

"Good. Now you are the one overdressed."

"I am, but other than the pool area the resort is clothing optional."

"Take it off," he ordered.

"Yes sir," I conceded impishly. Mirroring my actions three months ago in the hayloft, I slipped off my flip-flops first. I raised my hands to the straps of my sundress and nudged them off my shoulders allowing my wedding dress to fall to the floor. I felt a bit self-conscious standing before him. I knew the small bump of our growing child was easily visible without clothes. When I looked up at Noah I saw his eyes worshipping me. I blushed under his scrutiny.

"Remember, no open ogling. Staring is rude," I threw at him.

"Right, only covert ogling of my gorgeous wife, got it."

"Exactly, quick learner. Now, lesson two," I said as I turned and picked up two towels from the sofa and handed one to him. "Always take a towel with you everywhere."

He shook it out to look at it. I chuckled at his look. His was a black towel with Groom in white letters while mine was white with Bride in black letters. "Cute," was his only comment, but I saw the eye roll. "What is this for?"

"You always take a towel with you wherever you go in case you want to sit down. You always sit on your own towel. Hygiene is very important."

"Are we going somewhere other than upstairs to our bedroom at the moment?"

"Yep. Need to work on the next lesson."

"Fine," he said with a groan. "Where are we going and what is the lesson?"

I smiled at him. "To the pond. To practice self control."

"You've kidding."

"Nope. It's very bad manners to get a hard on in public. If you are planning to covertly ogle me you might have issues."

"You want to go to the pond now? Naked?"

"Yes."

"OK, I'm game. Get your shoes back on. Grab your towel and come. We sure as hell aren't walking," he ordered.

I quickly obeyed only to be practically dragged through the house, out the back door, and around the back of the barn. He slid open the door and we entered quietly. Inside, gleaming bright in the meager light, stood two ATV's, one white and one black. The white one had an American flag painted on it.

"I figured they'd be better than the bikes for getting around here on the farm. It's your wedding present. Do you like it?"

"Are you kidding?" I asked with tears in my eyes. "I love it! Thank you so much!" I threw myself into his arms only to have him pry me off.

"No touching," he stated throwing my rules at me. "Do you want to try yours tonight or ride with me?"

"With you, please. I'd rather practice on it in full light."

"Here's your helmet," he said, handing me a half helmet. After he had buckled his on he spread his towel over the seat. Yep, definitely a quick learner. He climbed on and I climbed up behind him. As he started up the motor I realized I was in hot water. The engine throbbed between my naked thighs, my body was pressed flush against his back, my sensitive breasts rubbing against his skin, my pussy tucked tight against his buttocks, and my arms wrapped around his waist, his cock in easy reach of my hands.

I groaned.

"Problem?"

"Nope. Let's go," I responded bravely. We took off out of the barn and down the path to the pond. On the four wheelers it was only a five-minute ride. We dismounted to the sound of chirping crickets and wind blowing through the weeping willows.

"It's beautiful here," I sighed spotting a lightening bug.

"Yeah, I love it, and I love you," he said earnestly.

I walked out to the rock and laid out my towel. I sat down on it and beckoned him closer. He laid his next to me and sat down.

"So how are you planning on me practicing self control?" he asked.

"By not touching me," I answered honestly, "until I say you can." I laid back on the rock. I winked at him as I bent my knees and spread my legs.

"You're joking?"

"No."

"OK then. The deal is I can do anything I want other than touch you, right? That is, until you say I can?"

"Yes."

"Then you are not allowed to touch yourself either."

"That wasn't part of the deal."

"Is now. Put your hands under your butt. Less chance of temptation." He grinned as I did as ordered. He knelt down beside me, his face close to mine. He opened his mouth as if to kiss me, I opened mine to receive it, but he didn't touch me. He moved and blew slowly in my ear sending shivers down the entire side of my body. Shit. He was good.

He moved lower to my neck, which I loved to have him nibble. I arched my head invitingly, a willing victim to a vampire. I got nothing but breath. He was torturing me. He moved lower still, not touching as he went. He blew across my breasts; the combination of the cool night air and his warm breath causing them to pucker painfully. I arched toward him urging him to suckle them, needing him to take a nibble. He, however, maintained his self-control and moved further down my body.

By now he was straddling my body in a 69 position but still not touching me. I was hot and needy. I let me knees flop to the sides, opening my wet pink pussy to his questing mouth. But no, he only blew gently on my clit, his mouth far enough away that no matter how I wriggled I could not get his mouth on me. I was tightening and tensing inside as he continued to blow on my clit and my wet hole. Fucking hell, I was going to cum. It was gentle and rolling, a shiver passing from my pussy up my spine. How the hell had he done that with nothing but breath?

If he could fit the rules to his desires, then so could I. He had said I could not touch myself. He had not said I could not touch him. His cock was hanging just within reach of my mouth. I stuck out my tongue and licked the tip. He groaned. I reached my head up and caught him between my lips. I swirled my tongue around the head of his shaft. He blew again against my sensitive pussy lips.

"Touch me," I said simply.

It was all that was necessary. The next thing I knew his body was laying over me and he was eating me, his tongue way deep inside, then licking my clit as his hands pulled my apart and his fingers probed inside of me. I couldn't process what he was doing for long as his cock was at my lips, then past my tongue and down my throat. I was gagging on him as he fucked my mouth; his hips gently thrusting in rhythm with his tongue. In moments I was cumming hard and he was siphoning off my juices causing me to cum harder. I tightened my lips around his shaft and with a final thrust he spurted into my mouth. It was salty and sour and it kept cumming. I swallowed load after load taking it all as my orgasm slowly petered off.

When it was over, he lay next to me; we were both exhausted. His head was even with my belly. He propped his hand up on an elbow and ran his hand over the slight rounding that was just becoming evident. He seemed deep in thought.

"What?"

"It's hard to believe that our tiny child is in there. It may have been right here that it was conceived. I really never thought I'd be a Father cause I never thought I'd meet the right woman."

My eyes filled with tears. "I love you so much Noah," was all I could say.

"I love you too," he responded, "both of you." He chuckled.

"What's so funny?"

"I know what we should name him or her."

"Oh really? What?"

"If it's a girl her name will be Ariel, if a boy we name him Erik."

"You're kidding, right?"

"Nope. I have a wicked sense of humor. You know that. Now," he said sounding more energetic, "let's get back home. We have a shower and a bed to christen yet tonight along with getting a bit of sleep for our trip tomorrow."

He stood and helped me to my feet pulling me flush against him. I could feel his cock stirring against me. Already? This was going to be a long night, and I was going to enjoy every minute of it. His mouth came down on mine in a kiss that was a promise of things yet to come.

Epilogue

One rainy morning in early spring, I got up from a warm nest of covers and made my ungainly way to the bathroom. I did not sleep much these days because I was so huge and uncomfortable. Noah did what he could to ease me and make me more comfortable but I knew he was just as ready as I for our child to come into the world.

Just one week earlier we had all gathered in a small hospital room to welcome my first nephew into the world. Jason and Heather's son had been born healthy and happy. They had named him Sebastian although no one other than the four of us understood why.

I was picturing little Sebastian as I waddled my way back to the bed. I felt a stream of warm water gush from between my legs. "Crap!" I thought. "Why the hell couldn't that have happened two minutes ago as I sat on the toilet?" My next thought was, "Oh shit! It's time!"

"Noah," I whispered loudly. He was at my side instantly. I should have known he'd be awake awaiting my return. He was always making sure that I was OK. I felt his arms come around me. "It's time," I said with a scared smile.

He was awesome as he cleaned me up, and then cleaned up the mess I had made as I sat quietly in a rocking chair and watched. We carefully made our way down the stairs to the car where my bag had been stored for the past week. We made our way to the hospital. Once I'd gotten put in a room, Noah had made all the appropriate calls then the waiting had started.

Now it was nearing midnight as finally we heard the doctor say, "I can see the head!" Then a short time later, "It's a girl!"

Noah looked at me with a grin. "We have our Ariel, Jessie. It's a girl. Born just before midnight." We both got a look at her as the nurse took her to clean her up.

That's when I felt another pain come on. "What the fuck!" I screeched out loud. I had thought the pain was over.

"Push again Jessie!" ordered the doctor. I did as ordered and felt something slip out between my legs in a whoosh. "It's a boy!" the doctor announced. "You've got twins! It's just after midnight too. Born on different days."

"Erik?" Noah looked completely astounded. He looked as if he had been hit over the head with a hammer. "How did we have twins and not know it?"

"He must have been hiding behind his sister during the ultrasounds and the heartbeat was not detected. It's unusual these days but not unheard of. Congratulations you two!" said the doctor.

Very soon we were in our room alone with our two brand new babies. A pink blanket wrapped bundle and a blue blanket wrapped bundle, they were snuggled in Noah's arms sleeping. Noah could not stop grinning. He looked so proud.

Cndrlla69
Cndrlla69
60 Followers