The Special Bond

Story Info
A story of true love finally realized.
1k words
4.37
13.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They had known each other for only a few months, and had always felt a strong bond, a special bond. They had shared one special night together, but had always been with someone else not realizing that the one they both had been looking for was standing right in front of them. They were very close friends that once had looked deeply into each others eyes and felt the fires of passion in each others hearts, as they made love. But they had always been with someone else.

But always had felt close to one another. They had wondered many times if they were soulmates. They had always cared deeply for one another. They went out to dinner at one of his favorite restaurants and then went back to his place after renting a couple movies to watch. They popped some popcorn and cuddled up together on the couch under a blanket. He had made a fire in the fireplace, and had his arm around her as they cuddled up close. She felt safe and protected in his arms.

They continued to cuddle up close getting closer as they shared a movie and some popcorn. She ran her hand slowly and gently over his chest and underneath his shirt as she rubbed her face and hair against his strong shoulder. He lifted her hand to his lips and kissed it gently. She looked up into his eyes and smiled. She had needed him for a long time and he had needed her. As they cuddled and watched the movie they both felt a strong sense that they were meant to be together. He looked into her eyes and saw that he was in her heart. She looked back longingly into his eyes and could see and sense the purity of his heart and the purity of his love.

She knew he had been hurt in the past and he knew she had been hurt in the past. They began to heal each other as they cuddled and held each other close. Their hearts began to race more rapidly as they felt the wonderment and joy of being together again. She wrapped her arms around his neck and brought her lips to his, remembering all those nights he had comforted her over the phone.

As he remembered the nights he felt alone and lonely and had felt the longing for his soulmate and her soothing voice was there on the other end of the phone to comfort him. He kissed her back with passion, wrapping his arms around her, and laying her down softly on the couch, looking deeply into her eyes as she looked back into his. He wanted to speak, but she already knew what he was going to say and she reached up and kissed him again and then kissed his neck and chest, pulling his shirt off. As she felt him kissing her back, kissing her lips, and her chin, nuzzling her neck as he kissed her. His hands in hers, as he grinded and rubbed against her, she used her legs to pull down his pants. He looked into her eyes, and could feel the anticipation, could feel her love and passion.

He lifted her up in his arms and carried her into his bedroom. He put her down in his bed as she took off her cloths, leaned back in the bed and started to stroke her pussy and clit. He put on some romantic music one of his tapes of love songs, and lit his scented candles and then joined her in bed, kissing her forehead and moving down and kissing her mouth, running his tongue lightly against her lips and teeth as their kisses became more passionate and they began to french kiss tasting and sucking on each others tongues.

He took his hand and ran it down her body, caressing her thighs as he kissed her, and sliding it between her legs as he rubbed her pussy and clit, she began to caress his body as well her hands in his hair as they kissed more and more passionately. She wanted him and needed him, he could feel her, holding him tighter, feel the passion and love running through her body and soul as they kissed, he slid between her legs and continued to rub and grind against her, as he started to kiss and suck on her breasts and nipples, as she felt the roughness of his sensitive face against her body. She ran her hands thru his hair even more, as he felt him thrust inside her pussy, and wrapped her legs around him, wanting him even deeper inside of her, He looked deeply into her eyes, as they were in a trance together for a moment, he looked deeply into her eyes, and whispered to her, I love you."

She whispered back to him as she felt him so deep inside her pussy " I love you to" now take me baby take me, I need you. He bent down and kissed her, and said I need you to baby, I need you to.

He thrust inside of her, as they looked deeply into each others eyes, kissing each other passionately, he wrapped his arms tightly around her, as she wrapped her arms around him, their bodies wrapped up in each other, their hearts beating as one. They exploded together in a wonderful and very passionate and beautiful orgasm together, their two bodies feeling as one as they came together. He held her tightly in his arms, as she fell asleep, feeling her head on his strong chest, feeling the warmth of his body and his love, as he kissed her goodnight, and they held each other tightly.

In the morning, he got up and made her breakfast in bed, and brought her a single rose, he ran the rose against her body as he kissed her up and down, licking her pussy, and sucking on her clit, as he fingered her, As he lifted her out of the bed, and carried her into the shower, making love to her in the shower, feeling the cool waters over their bodies as his cock was buried deep inside of her pussy, as they were in a trance together a trance of love and passion finally realized and the meaning of the special bond they had shared finally realized, as they finally knew they were soulmates and meant to share their lives together.