The Special Dinner Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sensation of Maxine ejaculating was too much for him however, as it makes her cunt wetter and slipperier than ever, and soon Bob stiffened and held himself inside her as he came, Maxine responding by bucking her hips as she felt the big organ pumping out his seed. As Bob withdrew, George was primed and ready to take his place, so Maxine barely had a moment to compose herself before yet another cock slid up her now well greased cunt. I could see she was tiring, so I whispered a suggestion that she use her well-trained pussy muscles to help George finish off, whereupon she would be allowed to cum. I saw her nod and bite her lip with the effort, and the effect was instantaneous as George couldn’t help a moan of pleasure escape his lips as Maxine closed her vaginal walls against his now super sensitive prick.

Now I have felt Maxine do this, and the feeling is quite electric, something between fucking a vice and a virgin, and twice as pleasurable. She is quite adept, and even powerful if she uses all her strength, meaning a man has to have a rock hard erection in order to penetrate her with muscles taut. George, it seemed was able to do this, and Maxine’s tactic was having the desired result, as he announced he was coming about ten thrusts later.

Everyone had cum, and Maxine was now very tired and pleading for her orgasm, so I reached for the vibrators, and set to work. They are both silver, one bigger than the other, and are her favourite toys. First I inserted the large one in her cunt, got one of the guys to hold it there, and fired up the smaller one. This I rested gently just above her clit, and moved it gently from side to side, as I thrust the larger one in and out of her drenched cunt. It took about ten minutes, probably because she was tired, combined with the intense state of her arousal, which needed to be boosted sufficiently so she could orgasm. I noticed a couple of the men had resumed masturbating, and I couldn’t blame them, as Maxine in this position is a very horny sight. Soon Maxine was moaning loudly, then shrieking, as she came, and came, and came.

*****

She lay there exhausted, but smiling, as the men stroked her, and thanked her for a wonderful evening. She looked radiant lying there, legs apart, sweat glistening on her body, totally unabashed as she chatted. She didn’t get up to see them out – I did that – and when I returned she had drifted off to sleep, still with her legs apart.

The sight of her cunt, glistening with the juices of lovemaking was too much, so I lowered myself onto her and began a nice, slow fuck. She smiled, and hugged me and told me later that it was the best night of her life.

12