The Special Evening

Story Info
Her lover knew she needed a romantic night out.
1.1k words
4.43
10.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her lover knew she needed a romantic night out, so he got them a hotel suite for the evening. When he picked her up that night she was dressed to kill, in a very sexy black dress, black stiletto heals, and wearing no bra or panties. She let him get a look when she got in the car. She found a single rose on the seat, and smelled it, then began to rub her pussy. She was already wet in anticipation of what he had planned.

When they got up to the room they found a chilled bottle of ginger ale and two champagne glasses. He didn't drink, they also found a bowl of fruit, some Black Raspberry Ice cream was in the freezer, he had music playing a very romantic and passionate instrumental. He also had the room lit with candles, satin sheets on the bed, and a fire going in the fireplace, to go along with the fire burning in their hearts.

He had also spread rose petals through the room. They sat on the couch, drinking a toast of ginger ale, and eating some of the fruit feeding each other, she rubbed her leg against him, as she was also wearing a pair of black thigh highs and a garter belt. She put her foot between his legs and began to rub it against his crotch with her heals still on, then she took them off, and began rubbing his crotch some more with her foot. She wanted him so bad. He made her feel so wonderful, he comforted her.

She crawled over to him, stalking him, climbing up his body and sitting in his lap, rubbing up against him, purring with passion. She kissed his mouth, and kissed his mouth again, wanting to share herself with him. feeling his warmth, as he wrapped his arms around her, kissing her back with passion, as they sucked on each others tongues. she lay back on the couch as he got on top of her, and was humping her leg as he kissed her, sliding in between her legs rubbing and grinding against her, she rubbed her legs against him, her arms around his neck, bringing him down to her breasts, as he slid down the straps, slowly kissing her shoulders, exploring every inch of her sexy body.

When they were together they could feel their two bodies become one, they worked together as one, and the passion they felt was a smoldering fire, raging out of control. She got aggressive, and pulled off his pants, sucking on his cock and grabbing it in her mouth through his underwear, pulling his underwear off, and taking his wonderful cock in her mouth. as she sucked he fingered her pussy hard and deep. He then carried her over to the bed, her dress still halfway on but not for long. as he lay back on the bed, she sat on his face, and fucked his mouth and his lips, as he sucked on her clit, and licked her pussy, fingering her ass and pussy as well as she sucked his cock hard and deep.

feeling his very veiny cock in her mouth. But she wanted him inside of her, she lay on her back and let him slide between her legs, She felt the passion of his kisses all over her body, as he slammed his cock deep in her pussy, his balls slapping against her ass, as he felt her wetness, his shaved cock sliding in and out of her wet shaved pussy.

She felt the roughness of his face against her body, she loved his beard and mustache, they were still very short, as their passion for each other exploded and they were locked in a sexual trance, their bodies yearning, their bodies throbbing, and shaking. She wanted his cum, oh god she wanted him to cum, her pussy was throbbing as she rubbed her clit as he was inside of her, as he fucked her hard and deep, exploding in her pussy as she exploded with him, cumming together in harmony and with so much passion.

He pulled his cock out of her pussy, as she licked his cum off his cock, and tasted his sweet nectar that had become such an addiction for her. She loved to taste his cum. They rested in each others arms for awhile. he held her tightly then he got the black rasberry ice cream out of the freezer, and got a couple of bowls, and made two small sundaes, they fed each other, and he dropped some of the ice cream onto her body, in between her breasts, on her stomach, and on her shaved pussy, as he ate it off her body, nibbling and biting her breasts, kissing, licking, and nibbling on her body, licking and kissing every inch of her, licking the ice cream out of her pussy, as she put some of the ice cream on his cock along with some whipped cream, and sucked him until he became rock hard again, then she rode his cock shoving it deep inside her cunt.

She rode him hard, feeling his cock deep in her pussy as he played with her breasts and bucked back. She arched her back caressing his chest feeling him deeper inside of her. She wrapped her arms around him tightly, kissing him passionately. Loving this evening spent with him, as she could feel him close to cumming and watched him as he stroked his cock against her lips as he exploded in her mouth and she got her fill of his sweet nectar.

She came back up to him and rested her head on his chest, enjoying this night with him as she fell asleep in his warm embrace. He kissed her forehead. She slept so peacefully in his arms and felt so safe with him. She held him tightly. She felt his heart beating. In the morning she woke up refreshed and so full of energy. She held the rose he had given her close to her heart. She felt so alive and so wild with him.

He kissed her passionately as he dropped her off that morning and held her tightly in his arms. She put the rose in the scrap book she had been keeping since she met her lover. She wanted to always remember the times they had shared. He went home and thought of how beautiful and sexy she was. How she was one of the most beautiful women he had ever known. As they felt each other in their dreams that night kissing each other passionately and making love. Later they would find out that they shared the same dream.

The End...for now.