The Special Millionaire Chemical Pt. 01

Story Info
Boy wants to be a millionaire and figures out a unique way.
9.7k words
4.44
37.4k
54

Part 1 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/24/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To all My readers out there thank you for the response. I do wish I had an editor even just for the spelling I have run it through spell check and picked up a lot but as I read it and try to pick up the mistakes I get lost in the story and my mind sees what is not there. If any of my readers would like to take on the spelling i would appreciate the help.

*****

Chapter 1

My name is Scot I have a one year older sister Mary. My father Sam is a postal worker and my mother name is Monique, she worked as a doctor's receptionist.

I guess I was a normal boy growing up I played the usual video games played a bit of soccer. When I reached my teens I was fascinated with masturbation which I guess every kid was whether they would admit it or not.

It was fun making it hard teasing it and seeing what all made it work and different ways to make it cum. Yes and we had camp-outs where at night we would do a circle jerk just the feel of another hand made it feel different.

Of course girls came up in our conversations and we were all virgins still but of course having the internet most of us lied, again being typical teenage guys.

Early on I wanted to be a millionaire by thirty five like everybody else. However, I heard a motivational tape my father had where one of the things it said, "today in this country 95%of the people end up retired on a pension poor because they can't maintain their life style even to the level when they were working."

"The speaker continued to say that was 95 out of every hundred out of the last five 4 were comfortable and only 1 was rich."

That statement sunk home and I was still a teenager. I was determined then and there I was going to be that one. I listened to that tape on cassette until I wore it out.

This particular guy was motivational on real estate I got from the internet different ones one was Amway another was modeling and various others but they all spoke the same formula which was really scary. There was no way I was going to be one of the 95.

All the tapes said, "You have to have a plan you have to set goals just above your reach." The term they used was, "Fail your way to success."

I was about sixteen when I heard this first tape and over the coming months I started developing a plan and another and another. I knew I needed something that was going to generate me money I soon seen that me myself working would not do it I had to have many people working for me for example if I made $1.00 off a person and had 100 million working for me I would make 100 million a year.

There was no corporation in the world that had that many people working for them and even to hire that many would take more years than I had but the idea of collecting $1.00 dollar a year or a week or a day would cut down the amount of people I would need.

I felt I was on the right track. 50,000 people at $1.00 per week would give me 52 million in 20 years.

Now how to get it? Obviously I wasn't going to hire 50,000 people so how was I going to get 1.00 a week and it was a simple answer had to sell them something.

What could I come up with that 50,000 people worldwide would want once a week? I research life insurance but the big companies had that a closed market. I would be working for them.

One night I was in my room naked as usual sitting on my computer searching the net playing with myself and a light came on and my sister a year older than me walked in and saw me I was so embarrassed and so was she, but she couldn't take her eyes off my hard cock.

"Ah sorry she said as she turns the light off and left the room."

I never really saw by beautiful sister in anything but a sister until then now I would love to put my 7" cock into her. That night while I slept I dreamed of having her as my personnel slave and fucking her in every hole.

I woke in the morning and I was all sticky I had an orgasm through the night and had semen all over me and the bed. I went to the shower and came out in a towel as I usually did and there was sis in the hallway heading for the stairs. I got an instant hard on poking at the towel and I am sure she noticed as that is where her eyes were concentrated.

We said nothing to each other as we passed I went to my room jerked off and then got dressed and went down stairs. I couldn't help but stare now at my gorgeous sister with the streaked blond shoulder length here and a c cup breast and the long legs on that miniskirt that I could catch a glimpse of her red panties every once and a while as she walked or went to sit.

Mary seen me staring at her and she final said, "I suppose it's only fair you staring brother but that is as far as it gets. I am sorry I walked in on you and by the way when girls find out what you have, you are going to have no issues getting laid."

That made me laugh and I said, "I wish they would start finding out soon, sis and I hope they look as good as you."

Mary blushed and left the room giving her ass a little wiggle for me as she left. Fuck she had me hard as a rock again.

It was Saturday so I went back upstairs on the computer and was listening to my motivation tapes when for the first time a plan was forming in my head. Maybe it's my age but what does the working man want most of his life. And from what I see on the net a women is driven to it as well. SEX.

They all want sex but reading stories on the computer it always seems to be such a chase for the guy to get laid and to some point the girls want it and the guy is elusive.

In my head I was trying to wrap my head around it this was something any guy would pay for to have a pill to have a girl fuck him, or vice versa a pill so a guy would yield to the girl.

I did not want a date rape drug I wanted the girl to totally want the guy, or vice versa. And then I thought about the gay community what about boy wanting boy girl wanting girl.

This was my million dollar idea. I was thinking of the millions of guys going home to their girlfriends or wives and saying not tonight dear I got a headache verses coming home and having that romantic atmosphere set and ready to go.

Chapter 2

So this is finally my noble plan. I got an idea finally now what do I need to make it work.

Easy, I need a pill. Good so I got the idea I know what I need now how do I get this miraculous pill, and of course it don't exist I need to create it. Oh oh my billion dollar plan just got stalled.

I have got a great idea it has to be possible what must I know. Anatomy for sure chemicals in the body and I kept listing all I thought would be relevant. When I finished I looked and said to myself, "I am bright and no dummy but I can see just getting a working knowledge of all this I will be white hair or no hair. This is definitely not in my 35 years old billionaire plan."

Then I thought yes I have to learn but there are proven aids out there, sleep learning, speed reading techniques and maybe more.

I was soon engrossed in the plan I had the idea the plan the time frame and a working idea on how to get there.

Even though the tapes say failure is not an option what is the worst that can happen I will be a quick learner and be well on the way to join the medical profession which would at least get me into the 5 people out of that 100.

It wasn't long before I was into the speed reading and the sleep learning.

I got a job after school in a health food store learning about body supplements good food and what does what to the body Rodger the store manager was a great help when he seen I had a genuine interest he was there to help. With my accelerated learning due to some natural drugs I was consuming knowledge at a record speed and retaining it.

Dad gave me a corner of the basement outside the family room for my so called lab. I was now working with chemicals. Failure after failure was normal. I was using moms and Mary's dirty underwear to use as scents and mine and dads also.

School work was so easy I breezed through it thanks to the reading skills and other things I did for myself to learn. All through the next couple of years it was masturbation I didn't have time for girls. What I started out was an obsession the more I learned the closer I felt I was getting.

My family would tease me and ask what I was doing and I said the truth in a joking way. And that got a laugh out of them and allowed me to make crude comments and they would laugh them off. My favorite one was to Mary, "You can't orgasm until you suck me off."

"Gross," she said and we would laugh. Mom would say something derogatory when I told her that and dad would say, "What I am raising, a fag now and I would come back and say don't think so it's you that will do the deed," and I laughed.

Of course these were all my failed experiments then one day I heard Mary masturbating in her room for over an hour. She stopped I went back to my room. She come out and I did to, we met in the hall and she was flushed red.

I said something I can do sis. No pervert I will be okay.

"Yea okay but you'll enjoy sucking me off and I bet you will cum like crazy," and smiled at her as I walked away. This was one of those in-service days Mary was in grade twelve as was I turned 18 last week she was nineteen and as I said before drop dead gorgeous.

I went down the basement was checking my notes and seen that it was four days ago since I give Mary anything. I had it all marked formulas and everything was on web cam I had three of them set up so I could keep track of anything I forgot.

Mary actually knocked on my lab door different than her normal she usually just barged in. In she stepped in her night clothes wearing, a Boston bruins tea shirt nice long bare legs as she was about 5'9" her tits were covered by the tea shirt but I seen those C cup breast in her bikini.

"Scott I need to talk if it's OK."

"Sure my little cocksucker what's up?"

"Ah Scott I am serious I got a problem. I have been having a problem," and then she stops waits a few seconds. Gathers her thoughts and tries again. "God this is embarrassing," she said.

What's embarrassing, hell we can talk about anything you walked in last year seeing me naked as a jay bird playing with myself so what's embarrassing compared to that?"

"I suppose but this is different." What's different like you lying in your room moaning like a bitch in heat the last couple of days getting me all worked up?"

"You heard that?" hell if our parents were home they could of listened to you, so what's your problem you obviously come down here for something cocksucker.

"Scott, please stop calling me that and that is my problem."

"What's your problem me calling a grown gorgeous girl a cocksucker?"

"No," she said rather red faced, "I can't orgasm no matter how hard I try. I get close but I just can't. Can you help me please Scott I beg you."

"Damn I am no gynecologist, I am not sure what I can do but I will try. Come over here and spread your legs." Trembling she does as I ask I start at her kneecap and run my hand up her toned leg to her crotch as I approached I could feel the heat from her cunt I touched her panties and they were soaked.

When I went to move them aside so I could touch that sweat pussy she stepped back, "What are you doing."

"I am doing what you asked why what's your problem?"

"You're touching me," she said.

"Listen my little cocksucker, I don't know what you expect you ask me to help and I am trying what you think I can look at your beautiful face and find an answer. Look what your asking is hard on me to you know excuse the pun. I am no magician and I am no gynecologist," I snickered.

"You want my help ask for it if you don't leave."

Tears filling her eyes, "Sorry Scott I know you're trying to help go head."

"Go ahead is not good enough tell me what you want."

Scott please do whatever you need to do to me please help me use my body as you see fit."

"Much better now strip."

She hesitated I said, "Close the door on the way out."

Mary was out of her tea shirt and panties in a flash. Sis you got a great body I felt one tit and said, "Does that hurt,"

"No," she said almost moaning I pulled on her nipple and said, "How about that," as she was biting her bottom lip to keep from moaning.

"No brother that don't hurt." I did the same to the other an as I nibbled on her nipple she moaned.

I said, "I see you liked that but was there any pain?"

"Nno," she said stuttering and with labored breathing.

This was fun I thought and had her turn around legs spread and I run my hands down her back over her spine and squeezed both her ass cheeks god they were firm. I continued down to her knee on one leg then back up the other making sure my index finger rubbed her pussy. She moaned again and I said, "Turn around cocksucker."

She obey without question and I said, "I didn't feel anything did you feel any pain anywhere."

"No Scott that not where my problem is."

Well Dr Cocksucker did you ever here of a shoulder pain causing hand numbness or," and I grabbed her tit and twisted her nipple, "doing that and having sensations in your pussy." She moaned loudly and said, "I am sorry Dr. Scott how foolish of me to question you," as she now tried to smile getting more comfortable with her situation.

Chapter 2

"OK unzip me and pull out my cock." She did and as she was doing it she said, "I am sure you have a reason may I asked why," and she smiled looking at my face while her hand was fishing for my hard cock looking for the opening in my underwear.

That's simple cocksucker number one its hard and hurting so it needs to be released and it may come in handy making you come just another tool to use, pardon the pun."

She actually showed her teeth with that smile as her bare hand wrapped around my cock as she released it into the open air never taking her eyes off my face looking at my expression as she women handled my cock. That was the first time a women has ever grabbed my cock I thought I was going to cum right there and then.

"Aw thanks cocksucker that feels better."

"You are welcome stud," she said, grinning from ear to ear.

I said, "OK step back a bit let me examine this pussy, put your hands and spread those pussy lips" her face turned beat red again realizing her brother was seeing and would be touching her most sacred parts.

I reached in and played with her nub for a good minute while she held her lips apart I could see the beads of juice forming dripping from her fuck hole. She was moaning loudly so I continued she came close to getting off but then it stopped again as I knew it would. This was fun my first pussy to play with and it belong to this gorgeous creature.

"Damn she said I was almost there again." Hey cocksucker I am trying."

Sympathetic she said, "I know you are bro and I do appreciate all you are doing."

With that she had removed her fingers letting her puffy red cunt lips close. Man they were great to look at and I said, "Hold them open again cocksucker." She did and I slipped two fingers into her juicy pussy she moaned loudly I am glad no one is home.

I pumped my fingers in and out a few times her eyes were closed now enjoying the strange fingers in her pussy I took my other hand and played with her clit she was orgasmic but didn't orgasm.

I put my finger in my mouth and got my first taste of her sweat tasting pussy god I wanted to fuck her right there and then. I found her G spot it was that rougher patch just like the internet said she was screaming as I played with her g spot and clit and again she lost it and didn't cum.

She was almost crying, "What am I going to do I can't take this?"

Hang on cocksucker we aren't done yet spread those pussy lips again she did and I took a plastic scraper and picked up some juice and put it on a slide then under a micro scope I kept saying oh, um, oh, ah and then I went to a vile I kept in my bar fridge and places a bit of that on the screen it was my cum with some live seed in it you could see them move under the micro scope.

"OK I think I might have an answer. Look in here." she looked could see things move but had no idea what she was looking at.

Yea I see movement then I put her slide in and she looked no movement.

"So what does that mean?" she said.

"It means my little cocksucker you are in need of something in order to cum.

I don't know if I can explain this right but I will try do you know when a cat goes into heat she needs to be fucked to get pregnant. While she is in heat she howls and goes own because she can't cum until she gets fucked once she does it settles down and I believe that is what you have."

"Impossible I am a human not a cat."

You are a mammal same as a cat, dog, deer, and every other warm blood thing on this planet."

"I have never heard of such a thing this can't be."

"Maybe your right I did everything I know, and this is what I can see in a scope, it is right in front of your face, you can see what you need."

"Oh god what am I to do you mean if I let you fuck me this will cure it."

"Wow if you let me what about me I don't need to get cured."

"I am sorry, I didn't mean it that way this is just so bizarre."

"Scott, will you fuck me to cure me please."

"You know what you're asking it's more than just fucking, if I am correct you need my seed."

"Yes I am asking you to take my virginity and give me your seed I got to cum."

"Gees Mary that sounds so cold just fuck you and cum. that is not the way I envision a union like this. I am not sure I want to."

Chapter 3

"Oh Scott I am sorry, please fuck me I want to feel you inside me I want you to be the one to take my virginity I want you to be the one to make me cum, Oh Please what more can I say I beg you to do this for me," tears coming down her face and she comes over and hugs me and kisses me pushing her tongue into my mouth we were kissing like lovers.

"Sis I know you were saving yourself I don't feel right as much as I admit I would be honored to be your first it's not right. I don't care about the incest I think that's out with the dark ages but are you sure this is what you want you want me and I am not even positive it will work, yet it is my best theory."

"Yes or yes my bro I want you I have for a long time anyway but this makes it even better."

I knew she was just saying whatever it took to make me fuck her but I had it all on tape now her begging so no come backs later on.

She took my hand and placed it on her tits while she went after my belt to undue my pants, she kept saying, "I want this big pole inside me it is going to be the best."

"Wait I have an idea sis, you need my seed inside you but maybe I don't have to fuck you if you want to save your virginity and I truly believe you do then there are two other holes we can try."

"Oh Scott you do care for me any other guy would jump at the chance to fuck me but you are looking for ways not to. I love you bro." I said, "Wait a minute let me give you a drink, it is a bit salty but it will help absorb the semen.

She drank it and I smiled and said, "I guess I wasn't calling you my pet cocksucker for nothing," she smiled and said, "I am going to give you the best blow job of your life bro," and she kissed me passionately.

We moved to the floor and she started moving down my body licking the end of my spongy knob already with a drip of Precum on it her knees were by my shoulder and I started fingering her g spot and playing with her clit I knew I wasn't going to last long I felt her lips engulf the head of my cock and her tongue lap around its head as she sucked it like a vacuum cleaner then she lowered her head right to the back of her throat.

Christ the feeling was out of this world I could feel her orgasm building I had to let go she swallowed my semen and as she did she had her long orgasm one after another after another she was almost peeing I guess she was what they call a squirting.