The Special Millionaire Chemical Pt. 05

Story Info
Scott fucks his slave and goes to bank.
10.1k words
4.6
14.7k
8

Part 5 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/24/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 23

"Brad you come in with the truck Sam we will take a bar to get things rolling." We arrived at the bank and I said, "I like to see the bank manager they asked if we had accounts I said, I do it got about 10.00 in it."

"Well I am afraid Mr Thompson is very busy without an appointment he can't see you."

"Fine can you handle a large deposits spread across some new accounts plus Stan and ours."

"I certainly can handle that," annoyed at the question.

Brad picked the bar up off the floor and set it on the counter.

"What is this she said?" What do you mean its legal tender and you have 53. More bars coming so let's get to it the truck from the security company will be here shortly."

"Please sir just a minute."

"No Miss, no minute you said you can handle large deposits this is a large deposit if you were lying to me I will call the company and direct the truck to the bank across the street."

"Please let me get the manager. No Miss. he is too busy to bother with us remember?"

"This is your transaction unless you say you're lying then we won't bother with this bank."

Someone seeing all this attention said, "It's bat man." And they started clapping which brought out the whole staff.

"Miss, take us to that office there so we can get this done."

"May I take you to the conference room that is open and it's away from all this. At that point Mr. Thompson came over and introduced himself and said, "Can I help you Mr Hanson.

"No Mr. Thompson your employee said you were too busy and I would need an appointment so I ask if she was capable of large deposits she said she was. So we will deal with her. I told her if she was lying I would take my business across the street."

He looked at the bar and new it was about $500,000 from the stamp on it. But for that amount he wasn't going to let this kid boss him around.

"Look here Mr. Hanson we appreciate your business but there are protocols."

Miss Jenkins broke in and said, "The truck was arriving in a few minutes with 53 more bars."

Stuttering he said, "53 Please Judy take them to the conference room. Debbie cancel the board meeting I will be in the conference room."

We went to sit down and I said, "So Judy may I call you that?" "Yes, she said." "and I am Scott."

She said, "I know who you are now."

"Can we get down to business I believe the bar is worth about 478,000." Judy said it has to be weighed and it goes on the current price less 3% bank fee as by the time it goes to the main branch the price could have dropped on the market."

"Judy I don't mind spreading the wealth that seems a bit rich how about this, these bars are all the same and government stamped I will have the truck stop here you can check them and I will have them taking to the main branch where when they are catalogued in we will go with that price and this branch shall receive 1.5%."

"I don't have that authority."

Jenny says, "Mr. Thompson can that be done?"

"Mr. Scott you are shrewd business man. Yes Judy that is expectable."

"Judy 11 bars are going to my account 11 to Sam's account here 3 to Mary my sister 3 to Brad her boy friend he is in route with the truck 3 to Marsha my girlfriend. Marsha will be in after a few days she busy at home to come in for this."

"Today I want credit cards for all today. 50,000 limit for the rest should be prudent. I want mine unlimited and another with a 10,000 limit."

"I want to take a million for now and invest it with monthly dividends."

Judy said, "You're getting over my head up to this point I can do but moving into investment banking I am still learning."

"Good now you got real money to learn with understand Judy you are my banker for the account what you received to day would not dent my holdings."

Mr Thompson was turning red and wanted to fire her for not bringing him to her and now this casher was going to be holding one of the largest accounts. "I don't know your inner workings but making you my personnel banker in charge of my accounts will probably entitle you to more than you are now."

"Furthermore getting back to this million I want 100% of the dividends spread around to the shelters for now if I see a specific need I may increase it by a million or so."

"Judy looked at Mr. Thompson and said, "Yes you will take the corner office next to mine."

I said, "Thank you Mr. Thompson for mentoring her it looks like your bank has the integrity I was looking for." The phone rang and they said, "The truck arrived."

"Fine I will send Mr Thompson down and Brenda can you come in here and get some particulars for accounts." About an hour later and we were ready to leave and the parking lot was full of people and reporters.

We walked out of the bank and I had a mic pushed in my face and a lot of people yelling thank you batman. I got to the car and said, "Citizens I don't deserve all this I am still a kid trying to finish High school, and I am not batman more of a robin. Did you see our police force in action last night they are the ones that deserve the credit."

"They saved me and my family. The mayor was joking like I do when he made that statement I was just lucky enough to found some stuff. Where we as a city need to look at is our education and our educators they are the ones that have taught me how to speak now if I could just learn how to write before I finish high school that will be an accomplishment. For you reporters thanks for not blinding me, and from here I go to the motor vehicle to get a license. I would be a heck of a batman with no licence."

That got a laugh from the crowd. A couple of reporters ask about the coke and I said, "The highest authorises in the city answered those questions."

They ask where it was found again I said, "I am sure your well educated or you would not be doing this needed job but the people already know the answer why would you ask it again you think it got legs and moved to your yard hell it took forklifts to lift the stuff."

With that after embarrassing the reporters for asking stupid questions they packed up and left.

By the time I got to the motor vehicle the lot was packed with cars I went in and a man said, "Mr. Hanson, Reggie here will look after you."

He took us to a back room and said,."Here is your mutable choice the three of us wrote it and they said, when do you want your test we can all drive from driving on the lakes we can go at your earliest convince Reggie."

"Ok how about now?"

He took me out drove me around a bit talked about how proud and thankful his family was and the motor vehicle themselves are grateful for getting drugs out of the drivers it will save lives.

Back at the motor vehicle I said "How did I do?"

He had a blank sheet he checked off the boxes perfect score let's get your picture and may I have one for the family. "Go ahead but I am nobody special, in a week or so it will all blow over and life would resume."

"Don't count on it I watch satellite news and you are top story."

"Reggie, thank you and I went got my license as did Mary and Brad.

Brad said, "I was nervous and went through a stop sign and I almost made an illegal lane change."

Brad said, "Pays to know a celebrity. Yea I let you and cock sucker savour my cock when we get home. Mary said, "Promises promises," laughing.

When we got home Monique said, "You best get in here." We went into Elis room she was cursing up a storm calling us everything but a white man I didn't even know what some of those words meant.

Her legs were tied as was her arms to the bed she was shaking all over the place and Monique said, "She is going to be in for a rough week, and months to get her dried out."

She didn't look that bad," She was using pure uncut coke."

"Monique call Stan see if he knows of a quiet doctor to work with you getting her through this. Another thing master she needs your fix. How we going to do that she would bite it off Eli said, "Give me some coke and I'll suck you off."

"Don't think so slave your being cured."

"You bastard I bite your dick clean off."

"Monique can you give an injection." Yes no problem Brad run down to the drugstore and get some saline solution and some insulin needles Monique go with him he's a little dumb like I am with this stuff."

I went to my lab and seen what I had to do to liquefy the antidote it was actually quite simple.

By the time they got back I said, "Put some saline in this bowl," and I added my powder it turned greenish and I loaded 40 on the needle and said, "We will start with that."

"Brad take the scissors and cut that maid uniform off her." I was seeing my slave naked again.

Soon her beautiful body was naked and as she tried to break free her tits bounced like jelly I stripped off my clothes and said, "I told you I own you. You are my property different from my family you are a true slave and as such whatever I do is legal do you understand."

"Fuck you give me that cock and I will shorten it for you." Monique and Brad were watching from the door when I got between her legs and started licking her pussy.

"You mother fucker, stop that, you can't do that."

She was wrenching trying to stop my advances but I had her butt cheeks one in each hand so it didn't matter what she did I just moved with her as if she was laying still she couldn't cum yet. I stopped and said, Monique give her the injection into her vein."

Monique said, "Brad, hold her arm perfectly still and bitch he got orders to break it so best you behave." she couldn't move it as Monique used alcohol to clean the site and injected her.

They then stepped out of the room and I moved up her body sucking her nipples and it solicited moans I came to her face to face and lined my cock up on her wet pussy she tried to jerk herself clear but my head had already entered her cunt.

I said, "You're only going to break your on hymen."

"Fuck you," and she screamed, "Oh it

hurts take it out stop your tearing me apart."

I said, "Settle down and it won't hurt so bad your causing this yourself."

"Fuck you your raping me."

"No I am going to fuck my property big difference."

She settled down knowing her hymen was gone. I waited a moment then started to pump slowly her faced winced in pain, "Please your hurting me I'll suck you off please don't stop no more."

I kept pumping slowly and could feel ever one of her muscles tighten around my cock as they spasimed. They eased off after about five minutes her pain look was gone and I reached down with my hand she was soaked.

I fingered her clit a bit while I pumped into her she was now moaning with pleasure so I started ramming into her and she started shaking and meeting my thrust as she came and I cum too feeling her muscles closing around my cock.

I fucked her more and got her off again and then a third time she was screaming with pleasure I finally come a second time and she passed out. while she was out I untied her hands and put the cuffs on her as she come around she started crying, "You rapped me and took my virginity it was mine it belong to me."

Chapter 24

"Sorry slave but it didn't ever since you sign that paper I own you like I own this house when your better you can read the contract and the clause that says I can amputate any part of your body if I deem it necessary for your rehabilitation want me to get it and show it to you."

"That doesn't mean you have the right to rape me."

"I don't know I amputated your hymen it's gone from your body."

"You're playing with words will how about this I stop giving you the fix you will beg me to take any hole I want especially when your hands are not free to even try to release you orgasm you so desperately need."

"You are a real bastard."

"Yea I know I am, especially for trying to save the worthless piece of garbage you are."

"Brad get Sam and take this worthless piece to the shower maybe you can get some of the stench off her."

"Marsha, get some clean sheets for the winch." Monique were going out get dressed we took the 68 mustang from the garage I said, "Where is a medical supply place she directed me we walked in. A sales rep came over.

I said, "How much authority do you have. Same as the others I guess why?" "If I buy it can it be delivered right away and set up."

"No sir our trucks are all out there are four orders still waiting then a manager walked over, "How can we help you Mr. Hanson."

"I need a hospital bed with straps for a coke addict drying out and I need it now."

"Well I am sorry but as David said the trucks are out."

Are these hard to set up?"

"No relatively easy."

"Can you and a couple others set it up?"

"Yes we have set up displays here so I will pay you to set it up. How much is the bed with the restraints all the bells and whistles. About 2500 sir okay 5000.00 get it on a truck and set up now well yes but we don't have a truck."

"Down the road there is a place called u-haul think they would have what you need."

"Of course." "Well what is the problem now," as I pulled out the credit card.

"No sir," "David go get the truck," and he was off. We also picked up all the medical supplies enough to fill a clinic another 15000. And we were off going home. On the way Monique was feeling my leg as I drove and said, Master where you setting that up?"

"I think in with Marsha."

"Marsha will follow orders." As Monique hands rubbed my inner thigh she said, "This car take me back to my teen years." Great I got to lead these guys home rather than take you parking."

We arrived at the house just as they were taking it up stairs Monique showed them where to set up and Stan called. He said, A doctor Will Smith was on his way over with him. Brad had Eli back in her bed she was still going on about being raped.

Stan arrived with the doctor I had Mary go to her room. Stan and the doctor followed me to the servant's quarters where the nude Eli wanted me charged with rape.

Stan said, "She is really into with drawl not thinking clear at all."

The doctor said, "Did you rape this girl like she said."

" Doc we will deal with that later please give her something to help her without causing it to drag out recovery time this criminal was using pure uncut coke for god knows how long. So far we have giving her just methadone pills and showers she stinks."

"Yes that is the poison working out of her system." He give her an injection and said, Ok lets discuss this rape that's serious I have an obligation."

"Not in this case doc."

"It is simple did you fuck her without her permission."

"Before I answer that there is a whole bunch of stuff you need to know."

"Son its simple question and a simple answer reasons don't mean a thing rape is rape."

I said, "Stan where is this guy coming from."

"He does not even know who you are apparently I don't care if he is the king, rape is rape."

I said, "Let's have some tea and I will show why what she is going on about is invalid but I must invoke doctor patient confidentiality."

"Fine but I would prefer a whisky."

"No problem I don't drink but there is a bar in the office. We went in and I got the glasses and poured powder in one and said, "Did you find your poison and I put the jigger on it and give him a double Stan had the same but a single he was driving. I pulled out the agreement signed by the judge he read it for an hour and then said, "She is your property but there are human rights, this contract went out with the dark ages."

"You have seen that if I failed she goes to jail for 20 years no parole and I guess you know what will happen to her there?" He said, "Yes but the same is happening to her here."

"Damn looks like I have to tell you what I did was not rape it was a life saving event." My parents had a chemical screw up that is unique on this planet their blood work is fine anyway Mary my sister when she turned 19 started infecting people they also had blood work done and then they couldn't masturbate to completion the guys got blue balls girls got red puffy lips."

"That's impossible," said Smith.

"Brad, get in here," I said over the intercom. A moment later he arrived and I said, "Go ahead doc ask away."

"Scott was telling me about a fantastic fantasy tale."

"Sir it is not fantasy I was infected I received Scott's cum and I was cured for a day and then it started all over again. My doctor did all the blood work it was normal they wanted to castrate me. "No way this can't be."

Marsha come in here she came in same story the Monique and Sam. The doctor said, "It is just is not possible." Doc it is possible you think my father is bi or gay and he has to suck me off or I got to fuck his ass same as Mary's boyfriend it is what it is and Mary accidently infected Eli."

"Now in her condition she said she was going to bite my cock off unless I gave her a coke fix. Needless to say no way could I take that chance so I did the only thing I could to give her the fix plus it last longer if taken internally."

"If it was not for the infection my sister gave this criminal she could spend the 20 years in prison, she is a real piece of garbage and I give the disclosure information he read it and said and you still took responsibility for her."

"Why would you let surgeons butcher a 19 year old girl put her into the change of life and not sure that even that will fix this disease."

The doctor said, "I don't know if I would take it on."

"I see but you can say rape is rape."

The Doctor said, "I would like to exam Mary I really can't believe this."

"Doc you run the risk of catching this that is why I sent her upstairs."

"No I demand to see her, this just can't be there has got to be another explanation. Do you want to go to her room or her down here?"

"Stan said she coming down here I am going outside."

"Mary come down here and Stan left. Naked as a jay bird Mary came in and I said, "Sis this is Doc Smith."

"He wants to look you over and he is aware of your condition."

"Master I don't want to infect anyone." The doc finished an hour later and said there is nothing the matter with her."

"Ok then explain my family I am not gay or bi or I wasn't until this mess started. I can't but there must be another cause."

"Great will Eli need looking after can you stay and maybe we both can figure it out?"

"Son, you're looking at rape charges I don't think you will be figuring out anything for a long while."

"You got a one track mine but fine let Stan put me on house arrest or you're going to have a lot of patients by morning." Mary go back to your room Brad go get Stan. "But master this guy is certifiable."

"Look he is a doctor he infected himself by tomorrow he will feel what I said was true. In the mean time we need to move Eli doc. you got an injection that won't hinder her withdrawal time but will put her unconscious so we can move her safely.

Yea you would like that make her unconscious so she can't write a report on you."

" Great don't listen to me you get her to the hospital bed in the big room to the left at the top of the stairs I don't want my family hurt. Sam already got a kick in the ribs trying to clean the bitch up, but you do whatever you think. We will sit back and watch her beat the shit out of you."

"You think she is my first patient? It is the way you treat her."

"Doc, she is strung out on coke, she will kill you to get into that bag at least give that to Grimes."

"Fine but it won't be necessary" Stan come back in and I said, "He doesn't believe me he says there is nothing the matter with Mary so he wants to charge me and I said, house arrest until Eli is out of the woods and he can monitor everything."

Stan said, "Doc are you Waco this will cause a public media frenzy and if Scott is right then you would be the cause of six people losing their sex organs where is that oath do no harm?"