The Special Millionaire Chemical Pt. 08

Story Info
School sports become a target.
9.4k words
4.61
9.1k
4

Part 8 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/24/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 36

"Both of you stop eating," and Jean had a very solemn face on. "Master Mary has got a bright yellow glow in her aurora."

Mary and I had the same shocked look on our face. "Jean said, "It wasn't there when Mary took you upstairs but it is there now."

I said, "This can't be." The doc started laughing and said "Now you know how I felt come over here girl," and Mary went and sat by doc and confirmed, "Yes she is pregnant." The slaves all were happy and excited they thought we were happy but just in shock.

Mary then said, "Master I don't want to lose this baby what can we do," that is when the dumb bitches realized this was not a joyous occasion.

May Ling said, "You dumb bitches did not even study biology enough to learn about kids within a family."

Brenda said, "We heard rumours but thought it was old wives tales," and the other girls nodded.

Brad came over and wrapped around us both and said, "We said we wanted you as part of our family but I am supposed to knock her up not you master," trying to make the atmosphere lighter.

Mary started crying I said, "Mary I am sorry I don't know what happened." Master I am not sorry you made me pregnant, you know I love you both and I am happy in a way but I am scared I don't want to lose this child of ours or have it deformed."

The doc said I am old school and I normally would recommend aborting it but since I have been sober some of the medical journals have talked about gene manipulation. Monique rushed over and said, "If there is a way master will find it," and the both cried together.

"Doc get on it spare no expense find the most reliable up to date and fly them here. Offer them $100,000 to visit 1,000,000 to cure the baby. And Doc I will take care of you to slave."

"Yes master thank you master. I hugged Mary and whispered in her ear we will have our baby and it will be fine you have my word. Now cheer up and act like a happy pregnant mother carrying master's baby."

Elli came over and said, "Master make me pregnant I want our baby."

I said, "What am I just a baby making machine and laughed picking up the mood and everybody said, "Yes that is exactly what you are. You are our baby making master."

Elli was playing with my cock it was not coming back to life and no wonder I made 4 girls pregnant in 24 hours. Elli was doing her best slapping her face with my cock licking it kissing it, It was dead period. Elli said, "Doc leave us with some Viagra need to get this dead stick to rise."

Doc said, "I am reluctant to give it to a healthy boy."

"Why it won't hurt him will it?"

"No but he don't need it he will rejuvenate naturally in a few hours."

Elli said, "I need him now according to my temperature." "All right here master but cut them in half will be plenty."

"Never have I had so many beautiful girls begging to get fucked. Even in my youth I was lucky to find one and it was me doing the begging."

The doc gave him the pills May Ling took them cut them all in half bringing back a glass of orange juice for me and a glass of water for Elli.

"Master I have put the pills put away for you." Within minutes Elli had me harder than I have ever been the side of my shaft was so sensitive even my spongy knob was tingling when her tongue licked it. Elli led me to my master bedroom and said, "All are welcome to see master make a baby."

Elli rode me and each thrust was so accelerating I never knew my cock could have such sensations. Elli rode me she climaxed twice and still she rode she was not giving up, my cock was going numb still hard but numb.

I rolled her over and moved my tongue down to her clit on her beautiful body I finger fucked her and licked her clit until I felt my cock twitch. Elli was about to cum again when I pounded my cock deep into that tight pussy felling her muscles tighten around my cock as her legs wrapped around my ass pulling me deep into her.

She started flapping around like a fish out of water gasping for air as my load shot into her splashing of the walls of her cunt I lay there half dead but my cock still hard. I was panting like she was the orgasm was so intense. Off in the distance I heard the applause guess they must like the performance.

I was ready for sleep but my cock was at full mask and looking for more Elli was about to remount and Jean said, "You don't have to you accomplished your task."

Marsha said, "My love needs rest."

I said, "Your right my love but he needs action, I

don't want blue balls," and the girls laughed.

Brad said, "You can fuck my ass and get me pregnant to," smiling that Cheshire grin of his.

"Brad I would love to but I have not got the energy to move."Monique said, "My poor baby I will look after you and she climbs on top and begins to ride him. I watched her tits bounce her beautiful tits she looked and felt so much like Mary as my eyes drifted asleep.

She rode me and I felt myself cum. I was still hard another climbed on I didn't bother to look I didn't care I was off in dream land and I dreamed of being fucked, Imagine that.

Later that night actually the sun was going down I slept through the day I awoke with Marsha laying on one side Jean on the other. I went to get up and Jean kissed me and said, "That was quite a Marathon show you put on you fucked for four hours after Elli all the girls got there fix. "

"I never told them other than Elli which I think you heard she is pregnant but two others are pregnant also."

"Yes and who did I get pregnant that I don't even remember fucking?"

"Patricia is pregnant," and she hesitated, I said, "Go on." "Your mother is with child."

"What," jumping up in bed looking into Jeans eyes my eyes filling up as she hugged me, "It will be all right Master."

After a minute I got my composure and said, "This is not right there is something wrong here. I went to the intercom and said for everybody to meet in the kitchen. We were all there the maids all bowed as I walked in which I thought was cute the prettiest girls at school bowing to me.

May Ling said, "Master supper will be done in 15 minutes."

"Brad I will fill you in later, take care of supper May Ling went to leave and I said, "No you stay. I am still in charge here."

"Sorry master as she went to her knees bowing."

Enough we have a situation here that you all need to be aware of. In the last 24 hours I have gotten 7 people pregnant."

"The odds of that happening naturally are astronomical."

"Something is awry here, there is no way that should of happened."

"Marry was on the pill for a couple of years the chance of her getting pregnant was only five percent at best and she would have been in her ovulation time which I know had just passed.

Elli you were on yours and that's why you wanted me and you got your wish Jean said you're a glowing yellow Aurora. The rest of you to get pregnant all in the same day, is unheard of."

Charlotte said, "My math is bad master but you said seven are pregnant I know of five."

"Well at least your improving Jean sees bright yellow around Patricia," and she jumps up runs over goes to her knees and kisses my cock. "Oh thank you my master I want your baby."

I said, "The seventh pregnancy is Monique."

Monique plops down in the chair mouth hung open Sam just looks at her at me back at her. Sam said, "Master this can't be her chances of getting pregnant are a million to one. A few months ago the doc said she was starting her change."

"I agree with you Sam but something is causing this. I know I am good but seven in one day two while I am asleep, there is something up here."

"May Ling, Brenda you were virgins the chances of getting knocked up right out of the barn are low."

"Jean had just quit the pill so in a month or so she would bear my child and it was our decision none of us had a decision you were getting your fix."

"What is the one thing we all got in common?"

Mary said, "My disease." Yes and the only thing we take is my formula for better absorption. I don't know but maybe it builds in the system and my semen is absorbed exponentially making my seed super seed."

Mary said, "So what is the answer?"

Scott said, "For those of you that are pregnant it is what it is. For those of you that are not you have a choice I can fuck your ass or you can suck me off those four slaves have their choice."

Lynnette, Ronda and Charlotte said together, "We want your baby. Cindy said, "Master no disrespect but I would like not to become pregnant just yet."

"Cindy come here," I said, I have no problems with your decision and I pulled her close and kissed her passionately after a few minutes of us exchanging tongues we broke the kiss and she said gasping, "A few more of those and I will want twins."

We all laughed and I said, "I respect your decision."

"My slaves I think we are going to solve another problem."

"Marsha come here," and she bounces to my side. I hold up her finger and I said, "This was my grandmother's engagement ring Marsha is my girl friend as well as a very special slave. I was thinking that all my slaves should change their last name to Hanson."

"I legally can't marry you but when your child is born your name will be Hanson and my name as father will be the same. When they ask wife's maiden name, list your last name as it is now."

Brenda said, "Why would we want to do that?"

Charlotte said, "That sounds crooked to me."

Ronda said , "What are you trying to pull anyway?"

Cindy went to speak up and she knew caught it right away. May Ling was also on board with it said, "That was a fantastic idea."

Lynnette said,."Are you crazy he is trying to pull a fast one are you that dumb."

I turned to Jean and asked, "How do you put up with these uneducated self centered idiots."

Chapter 37

Jean said, "We can because there are not that many thank god, and by the way that is a real smart idea."

"Brenda I am going to pick on you as you were the leader of the uneducated cheerleaders. You remember what you did to Elli a week ago when she went to your table you shunned her called her a female dog and barked at her as she came back to our table. What was it you called her a bitch meaning a female dog."

Brenda said, "Were sorry we didn't mean any harm."

"Brenda cut the bullshit it is done and past don't lie about it now you did it and you meant it you done it for one purpose to make you look better and weaken her position."

"Yesterday you were the center of your universe and so were the rest of you it was about me myself and I. For most people that is how they are for a few it is not but you are with the majority."

"Today is a new day but it sounds like you're stuck with me myself and I, and that is a real pity and showing your lack of upbringing and education."

"If you had of notice all those educated seen the value, only you uneducated ones see negative."

"It makes me sick to think that you are still thinking of you as number one and not your child you are carrying."

Brenda said, "My child is number one."

"Then Brenda Simmons why did you say why would you want to do that."

Brenda said, "So that is a proper statement I love our child."

"You do eh."

"Lets follow it through baby born ok mothers name Brenda Simmons fathers name Scott Hanson

Mother's maiden name Brenda Simmons."

"Correct she said so what." Our child starts school kids start calling him a name that he is, what you going to do.

"What name what are you talking about master."

"A child born out of wed lock in today's society is legally called a bastard."

"That is what you want our child is called because it will come out with two parents with different names."

"May be your still thinking of me, myself, and I."

Ronda and Charlotte started bawling Patricia eyes were filling up. Brenda stuttering said, "No master I don't want that for our son I was not thinking I actually didn't know."

"Did you notice that the educated ones picked up on it as it was spoken and only the uneducated were sceptical?"

"You girls have got an education of around grade 4 or 5 do you think a student in those grade should get married Brenda."

"Well of course not,"

"Why," I said.

Brenda said, "Because they aren't old enough.

"Forget age make them 40 years old in that grade now why?"

"They are too uneducated to deal with life's problems" and then realized what she just said.

"Brenda pretty much says it all doesn't it?"

Ok people listen up we can legally change our names as long as it's not done for illegal purpose which it is not. I can't marry you all that is illegal as far as I am concerned you will all be my slave wives with Marsha and Jean my special ones Marsha looked and Jean just went and hugged Marsha.

"Now when our child is born the mother and father have same last name and using your old last name is close enough to maiden name. So anyone looking on the surface would assume were married. Before our children are born I am going to have a ceremony united us amongst ourselves. That we can figure out later. Does anyone have objections or comments or something I overlooked."

Ronda raised her hand and I said, "Go ahead slave." "Master you have over looked something."I waited and she said, "You forgot to take us three stupid uneducated to bed and fuck our brains silly leaving us with your child that we may learn to make wiser decisions and keep our big mouths shut until that time."

I said, "That is very good come over here and I kissed her and we passed tongues and I said, "Suck me get me hard as she opened her mouth I said, "I knew a women couldn't keep her mouth shut. Oh well feels good though," as I felt her hand slap my ass as everyone laughed.

"Hey Charlotte and Ronda need a special invitation, May Ling I need half a pill don't think these three will get me hard." Whack I felt on my ass from the three of them. I said, "I best learn when to keep my mouth shut."

May Ling brought out three glasses of water and Marsha brought my pill and juice within minutes I was a tent pole again. "Jean you need to referee and May Ling you schedule I will be asleep give me details tomorrow."

Up to the bedroom we went May ling said, "Ronda eat me out and make me cum Lynnette suck on my right tit Charlotte you got my right."

Charlotte whined, "but we want master to get us pregnant."

"You two girls bring her here across my lap," while I watched in amusement. May Ling was finally showing her authority taking charge of these bitches, God only knows what they made her do.

Ronda and Lynnette held her across May Ling lap an whack after whack she was crying. "You disrespected me just now you disrespected master downstairs and you disrespected us all with your ignorant thoughts."

Lynnette bawling with a rosy red ass, "Mistress I am sorry I won't do it again."

"I told all of you to go through me to speak to master I could have stopped the embarrassment you all caused."

"Sorry Mistress I thought it was an open discussion."

May Ling said, "Open discussion for educated people that could think as an adult," whack as she landed another hard slap. "You uneducated bitches are children and as such have no right to speak to an adult such as our master. He has far too many things to take care of."

Whack as she screamed in pain. I said, "So children now do as your told after you make me cum you may ride our masters pole and your sole purpose is to pleasure him .Make master cum ,if you get pregnant that's fine but that is not your main purpose."

Ronda got between May Lings legs while the other two played gingerly with her breast and sucking on her nipples.

Rhonda started with her fingers and May Ling was having none of that. "Slave, use your tongue only to pleasure me I will tell you child when to use fingers. Looks like you children need training in that. I will schedule you all in for training once a day."

I looked around the room and seen the red faces on the maids. I said, "Marsha, how about a muscle fuck while May Ling prepares these kids?" Marsha ran from the door way and started kissing me as she slid her wet dripping pussy over my cock and it looked like she was just sitting there but anybody that knew could see those cute ass muscles contract as she was muscle fucking me.

I said, "Jean I have a fee mouth is your pussy free slave or you planning on using it on Brad or Sam." In a second she was straddling my face looking at Marsha.

"Brad they aren't playing with each other's tits why don't you take jeans hand and play with Marshas tit and Sam do the same for Marsha and of course let their free hand play with your cock as you both kiss them."

I went back to licking Jeans pussy and Jean was screaming muffled screams in seconds into Brads mouth.

May ling said, "That is how an adult licks pussy you been at me five minutes and I am barely wet." Cindy comes over and says," For God's sake are you really that useless," and whacks her on the ass hard.

"You must of masturbated we all have, put that tongue on that clit and lick it which May Ling let out a moan, "Little harder and faster bitch."

May Ling was now moaning, "Now slut use your tongue and fuck her with it." She did and May Ling started to shudder and as she came Ronda was told, "Slut lap up the juices and keep licking the clit on each lap until she settles down then you are done."

"Charlotte get that rosy ass in here see if you were paying attention." First thing she did was to put her fingers in May lings pussy Cindy slapped her hard on the ass.

"Only babies use fingers you learn with your tongue she already cum once so second should be a breeze even for you slut now get that tongue in there and lick that clit."

Charlotte for the first time taste a strange pussy she found it not distasteful like she thought it would be and she went licking the clit hard. Cindy heard the familiar sound and said, "Ok fuck her with your tongue."

The slut didn't listen, whack on her ass, she screamed as it was so sore but her scream muffled in May Ling's Pussy got May Ling off. "Slut lap up the juices until she stops and keep licking that clit when May ling stopped moving Charlotte went to move.

Cindy said, "Not so fast slut fuck her with your tongue," and Charlotte knew better than to argue she did as she was told and within 30 seconds May Ling was shuddering again. Charlotte again had to lap up her juices again. With I light slap to her ass Cindy said, "Now you will follow instructions slut."

At the same time Master was cumming and moaning bringing Jean off and Marsha was cumming for her third time it was Jeans fifth. They fell off when May Ling said "Rhonda you may mount master let's see if you can muscle fuck him."

"Brenda you take masters right foot let his big toe pleasure your cunt Patricia you do the same for his left toe."

Lynnette you take his right hand so he can finger you Charlotte you take his left hand.

"Cindy you take his mouth on your cunt. Elli which ever slut cums first you take over that position."

Cindy was moaning in no time I told Ronda to fuck master's pole and she rode that pole feeling every vein in her tight pussy. I was in heaven I was pleasuring the whole team the cutest girls in the school were on me.

Tired or not I was not going to miss this epic fuck fest May Ling set up for me. Brenda was moaning as I wiggled my toe on her clit. Patricia had to readjust herself and she was moaning the girls on my hands were moaning and Ronda was screaming with pleasure and started to shudder as I shot rope after rope into her tight pussy.

She was going to keep riding when Jean tapped her shoulder and said, "That was enough," she got off and Brad sucked Ronda's juices and masters cum cleaning his cock.

Chapter 38

May Ling said, "Charlotte mount master, Elli take over Charlotte position on masters left hand. As Charlotte sank onto masters pole she came she was close before while he was fingering her but the feel of this cock and she paused just for a second as she sank all the way.